+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten Years of Chlex /NC17/ completed: 12/02/2013

Ten Years of Chlex /NC17/ completed: 12/02/2013

Title: Ten Years of Chlex
    Pairing: Chloe & Lex (involving their other relationships)
    Description: Smallville Canon with Chlex twist. Lex has been Chloe’s first and would like very much to be the last, but she can’t see herself being with him in a real relationship.
    Spoilers: Through the whole ten seasons of Smallville (I will provide every chapter with the right episode title). The focus is on characters though, not on the plot.

And just to make you relieved: No, they will not be any clones or Lex dying in S8.

Rating: NC17
    Warnings: illegal/ underage sex
    Yes, Chloe is 14 years old here and yes, she is having sex with Lex. If you don’t like it just don’t read. Bear in mind that although they have some heavy issues it won’t be a sick fanfic. I follow the canon, but will change some things – or fix it if you prefer to see it that way.
    Please, keep an open mind though I realize this may be a little controversial.
    Maybe in the same time even more original, because I don’t know if somebody write about Chlex when Chloe was 14.

Year One

Part 1

/episode rogue/

Chloe was pretty proud of herself.

She’d managed to convince Clark and Lana to take her with them to Lex’s exhibition in Metropolis dedicated to his newest acquisition – Alexander the Great’s Chest Plate.

It hadn’t been hard to persuade Clark to smuggle her inside as they were friends and, after all, Clark was Lex’s best friend.

Of course, Chloe had no illusions. She might dress herself up and for the first time show herself in more lady garment, but Clark wasn’t, nevertheless, even remotely interested. He only had his eyes for Lana.

“Story of my life,” Chloe mumbled under her breath as she was left alone.

But she would not feel sorry for herself. Oh, no. She looked pretty good that evening in her blue dress and with her hair up in a stylish bum. Clark Kent’s lack of attention would not spoil this for her. Though she was only fourteen years old she was already approached twice by some young businessmen asking if she was free.

She always told them she wasn’t, trouble was the last thing on her mind, but it was flattering.

She finally reached the famous breast plate and while seeing that no one was watching her she discreetly took a couple of pictures.

That was all she wanted. For her Torch article of course. Pictures she’d made herself plus first hand report.

Lex Luthor was feeling rather bored. He’d just ran into his old flame, Victoria, but on remembering how cunning and devious she’d been in the past, he decided not to involve into anything with her. He knew why she was there. To trick him. But Lex Luthor would not fall for that. He’d already had a good plan how to outmaneuver her father and luckily for him, it didn’t involve sleeping with her. He was relieved. Not that he didn’t find her attractive or that he was a saint. She just wasn’t challenging enough. She was as pliant and easy as any one of women Lex had been with. And he was getting tired of it.

Maybe he needed a change.

That was when he spotted the bare back of some petite but curvy in all the right places blonde.

Lex took a closer look at her backside and figured that a change would be nice. He didn’t have to always sleep with brunettes. Maybe some blonde would be a good idea.

He made his way toward her, decided to bring her a glass of red wine.

“I believe we do not know each other,” he spoke to her while using his seductive voice.

Chloe stirred, recognizing the voice behind her. She frowned, totally confused. Was that Lex? Speaking to her like that?

She turned around and witnessed how Lex’s seductive face immediately transformed into baffled one, just to finally be replaced with his usual poker expression.

“Chloe?!” He was shocked with his discovery.

That was Chloe Sullivan! The daughter of his employee, a friend of his friend, the editor of a high school newspaper and if that wasn’t enough Lex was pretty sure she only had fourteen years old. Just like Clark. Just like Lana.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Lex got angry as it was the only emotion that he could transfer his early interest into.

“Writing an article for the Torch of course, and judging from the fact that you’re so surprised to see me here I take a guess and say Clark didn’t tell you I was coming too, did he?” She asked. She really didn’t know if she should be laughing right now and still feel flattered or maybe it was time for being scared.

Who would think. Dress pretty, be a lady and soon there were so many men in line to her!

“No, it’s ok that you’re here…” Lex started, looking at her closely. There was no way she looked like fourteen! “I just… I was just hitting on you. That is what is bothering me. Chloe, you’re…”

“What?” She just stood there and kept up that strange conversation. “Everyone’s so surprised! Yes, Chloe Sullivan can be sexy too!”

“Chloe, if that was something that you wanted to proof…”

“No, it’s not it, Lex! I came here for the article! Really!”

“Uhm…” he nodded and couldn’t stop his eyes from roaming all over her body.

“That was the only pretty dress I had in my closet,” she said, now slightly blushing. “It belonged to my mum… I made few alterations. I just didn’t see the point in buying a new one for just one stupid event.”

“Lana would have a different opinion on that topic.” Lex almost laughed and looked over at Chloe’s brunette friend.

“Yeah, but Lana also has her crazy aunt, who just have to keep making a princess out of her. I’m just not such a person… Jesus! Why do we even have that conversation?!” Chloe asked.

Something strange was happening to her and she couldn’t quite understand it yet. Lex’s presence was affecting her in a different way.

He’d tried to hit on her just a few minutes before!

Chloe knew she had no chance with Lex since her front certainly looked much worse than the back. And yes, she was fourteen. That meant illegal. Minor.

And why was she even thinking about that?

“Chloe, are you ok?” Lex asked, placing a hand on her exposed arm.

“Yeah…” she muttered. “I think I’m done here. I’ll just… go…”

She turned round and was just about to leave to somewhere she didn’t even know, when they heard a huge crash coming from the outside.

“What the…” she started and immediately ran into that direction, feeling that there might be a story there. Some action would be certainly more exciting for the Torch.

“Great! Just fucking great!” Chloe cursed under her breath as she got out of the museum again.

Clark, his parents and Lana had been gone. They’d just left her there. In Metropolis. In that skimpy dress. With nothing warm to put on.

Yes, there had been a bus crash, even a little wacky as Chloe thought, but nothing worth investigating.

“Chloe?” she heard Lex’s voice behind her. “What are you doing here all alone?”

Great, now my night’s getting even better, she thought with sarcasm.

She turned to see his concerned face.

“Lex, I’m fine.”

“Really? Then why are you shaking? You must be freezing out here!” he said and before she could stop him he took off his jacket and covered her up with it. “Here.”

“Lex, I…”

“Chloe, you’ll be sick. Just wear it.”

“Thanks…” she finally decided to lose the battle. She might be a self-sufficient woman, but tonight she was just plain stupid. Why hadn’t she brought anything for the cold? Why had she let the Kents go?

“Why are you here all alone?” Lex repeated.

“I was supposed to take a ride back to Smallville with the rest, but I guess Clark took “I’ll may go to my cousin afterwards” as “I will definitely go to see my cousin afterwards,” Chloe explained and sighed heavily.

“Do you want me to get you there?” Lex suggested.

“Weren’t you coming back to Smallville?” Chloe asked.

“I was.”

“Then, please, if it’s not a trouble, take me with you there.”

“It’s not a trouble, Chloe, it’s a pleasure,” he told her and put his hand on her shoulder to guard her to his car.

Chloe suddenly felt that weird again.

Lex’s touch on her shoulder seemed to leave some invisible mark. Her skin got hot just from it and her breathing accelerated.

Lex shot her a wondering look.

“Are you really ok?” he asked.

“Yes, please, stop asking me that. I’m not some little girl snooping around. It’s not my first rodeo, you know. I’ve been breaking in, crashing parties…”

“I know,” Lex chuckled, admiring her strong persona. “I know that all very well. I’ve read every single article of yours. They’re pretty great when considering your age.”

“You have?” She looked up at him in shock. “Really?”

“Really.”

“Mr Luthor,” said the driver, opening the door for them as they approached the car.

“Thank you,” Chloe said when she entered, then Lex got inside and the door was close.

“Nice ride,” she said appreciatively as she looked around the very spacious limousine. “Though I bet it’s slower than your beloved sport cars.”

“Well… what can I say,” Lex chuckled again, clearly enjoying her company, “I like to have a good entrance. Driving to a very important event in a limousine has its charm.”

“And I caught a ride along,” Chloe grinned at him. “Ok, I’m starting to like this night. Maybe it was for the best that Clark left me. I don’t know how much of him looking at Lana I would take.”

“Lana is a very nice girl,” Lex said, studying Chloe’s face.

“I know, that’s why it’s so hard to hate her.” Chloe bit her lip. “Gosh, I said too much, haven’t I? I’m sorry. Can you please not say anything to Clark?”

“Believe me or not, but Clark and I usually don’t talk about our female preferences.”

“Sure, you don’t. He’s praising Lana and if you wanted to talk to him about women he would probably start blushing and run away as fast as he could.” Chloe laughed.

“Chloe…” Lex suddenly started, but stopped.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing.”

“Come on! Say it!”

“You seem…” he hesitated, “unusually uninhibited. Have you been drinking?”

“Just one… ok, two glasses. But I assure you, I’m perfectly sober. I’m still in control of my action.”

“You shouldn’t have been drinking at all.” Lex just shook his head.

Her presence was doing strange things to his body and he started to think he should feel disgusted by himself. It was Chloe. She was fourteen years old, even if she seemed older both physically and mentally, she was still a minor.

And yet, he started to feel really uncomfortable in that car with her. The limousine suddenly became less spacious. It was so small, so tight.

God, don’t you dare thinking about anything that’s tight, Lex scolded himself in his mind, but it was too late.

He started getting hard.

He’d also drunk a little tonight, but he was still by his senses, just like Chloe was.

All the damage the alcohol had done was to loosen their inhibitions a little.

Lex thought the best strategy for him would be just to stay quiet, pretend to lose all his interest in Chloe like she’d been just an obnoxious teenager. Withdrawal.

It didn’t matter that she really was mature. It didn’t matter that she was probably smarter than most of those bimbos Lex had been dating in the past. It didn’t matter that he’d felt attracted to her body before he noticed it’d been her. It didn’t…

“What are you doing?” asked Lex, his body stiffening as Chloe reached out and now was practically hovering above his laps. Was she…

“I’m just getting some water…” she panted as she tried to open the right cabinet.

“You could just ask me…” Lex said, trying to even out his breathing, trying not to leer all over her body that was so close to his own. Trying not to reach out and touch her.

The car came to a sudden halt and Lex could hear a horn. Some idiot must’ve tried to overtake them.

Just then Chloe lost her balance and landed across laps.

He could now feel her belly on his very hard erection.

“Oh my… Lex…” she started and jumped away like he burnt her. “Lex… what…”

They faces were so close at the moment, she looked so delicious while astonished and baffled, but in the same time curious and… turned on?

Lex had no control left over him. He reached to her and kissed her. Hard.

She was surprised. He was overwhelmed, his mind hazy. All that matter was the feeling of her supple lips under his.

Just when he licked his way through her bottom lip and she opened up for him, letting his tongue in, letting him plunder her mouth, putting her hand to his chest to getting closer to him, he woke up.

“Oh my God… Chloe… I am so…” he started, but didn’t finish. He didn’t even remember what he was going to say as he looked into her green eyes again.

This time Chloe was the one who closed the distance between them and before they noticed she was straddling his laps, embracing his neck, cupping his bald head and kissing him with equal favor.

She almost forgot she was so young.

“God, I’m sorry!” She jerked to a stop and quickly scooted over to the opposite side of the seat.

“What was that?” Lex asked, completely taken aback.

“I’m sorry. I got… I overreacted... I…” she kept babbling.

“Don’t be sorry. If somebody should be sorry, it’s me.”

He couldn’t not notice that one of her straps slid from her shoulder. He could see her tightened nipples through the thin material of her dress.

“Of course. You… I know… you would never be into me. Not the Chloe Sullivan you know. It’s the dress. And… well…” she kept stammering.

“Chloe,” as irrational and completely out of place it was Lex couldn’t help but explain it to her, “it’s not that. I want… I mean… I…” He closed his eyes. “Oh, please, do not take me for some pervert. I am not like that, I swear. I wanted you, the real you. I just… you’re too young. It’s ridiculous to even think about it.”

Chloe could just stare at him with her eyes widely open.

“What’s so shocking?” he asked.

“Nothing, it’s just… really? You didn’t think about… Lana… even once?”

Lex found himself laughing.

“No, she’s too girlish. That would certainly be sick. You are… you seem much older than you really are and that’s the danger. It cannot happen between us.”

“Oh…” She just stared at him, breathing heavily, noticing that Lex couldn’t take his eyes away from her chest that was now raising and dropping very fast.

“I’m sorry I’ve got you into that mess,” he said.

“Mess?” She raised her eyebrows.

“How much uncomfortable your arousal is?” he asked idly.

Chloe didn’t know what to say, she just blushed instead.

“How much uncomfortable your erection is?” she finally came out with the right rebuke.

“Touché,” Lex said.

She didn’t know what was happening to her. She should know better than this, she should ran away, find it sickening, but instead she felt more and more aroused. She felt like she would soon suffocate in that limo with Lex. The tension and the desire between them was overwhelming. Completely overwhelming…

And then their eyes locked again.

Lex uttered something that resembled a groan, like he really wanted something, but couldn’t have it. Like he would do it despite the moral boundaries.

It affected Chloe more than it should. She suddenly wanted to hear him moaning even more, deeper, primal as he would…

They didn’t even know who was the one to make another move, but they found themselves in a lip lock again.

Then, Lex’s hands were cupping her breast through her dress, making her squirm on her seat, making her want him desperately. She wanted him between her legs, she wanted him inside of her.

And she even forgot about her crush on Clark Kent.

If Lex was playing dirty Chloe would too, she thought. It was funny how when being so aroused she wasn’t even remotely self-conscious or embarrass about what she was doing.

She lowered her hand down his chest and then lower until she cupped his crouch.

What she felt under her fingers was certainly much bigger than she would expect.

Lex groaned again, this time louder.

It made Chloe’s inner muscles clench and she was now uncomfortably wet in her panties.

“Mr Luthor,” they heard the driver’s voice through the intercom and they stilled, like they were caught red-handed, “where to? Shall I take the lady somewhere?”

Chloe pulled away from a Lex a little, just to be able to look into his eyes.

“The mansion,” she found herself saying with hoarse voice. “I could’ve stayed at Lois after all.”

“The mansion,” Lex repeated like that was sealing the deal between them.

And then it hit them.

They would have sex that night.

And nothing would be able to stop them anymore.

They were too far gone.

Lex pushed the door to his bedroom open and Chloe walked inside, shaking a little.

It all seemed so surreal. She wasn’t sure whether she was doing the right thing, no, she was sure it was wrong, but she knew she would do it nonetheless. The need for Lex was too big, too primal. She craved him.

His lips caught her immediately and he pushed her toward the bed.

“Chloe, Chloe, please… stop me…” he kept moaning as his lips descended from her mouth to her neck and finally he mouthed her right breast through the dress.

“I don’t… want to… stop… you…” she answered while unbuttoning his shirt.

He moaned again. It was a surrender, guilt, desire.

They both knew it was so wrong on so many levels, but they didn’t stop. The forbidden fruit always tasted best.

Lex managed to find a zipper and Chloe felt her dress sliding down her body, revealing her bra.

Lex unclasped it and caressed her nipples first with his hands, then with his tongue.

“God… Lex…” Chloe arched her back, forgetting about the whole world. She just wanted to finally feel him inside her, stretching… her body stilled as she thought it would probably hurt.

But the carnal needed was stronger than fear.

“Chloe, honey… please, stop me…” he kept saying as he took the dress off her and now was taking her panties off as well.

“Never…” the answer came and she was lying naked on his bed.

Then she felt him spreading her legs and nuzzling at her entrance with his lips.

She didn’t know how much of that pleasure she would be able to take before…

…and it happened. He licked her nether lips, then parted them with his tongue, sliding it in, sucking on her clit above and…

Her body shuddered as the orgasm hit her so unexpectedly she was left breathless.

“Oh God!” she panted.

Lex straightened himself up. It’d been a long time since he felt such a desire for somebody, such a long time since… no, he’d never before had been so close to losing it.

If he didn’t bury himself in her soon he would definitely embarrass himself.

So he unzipped his trousers and locked his eyes with Chloe’s.

She watched him taking his pants off.

Was hit with a surprise, because he didn’t wear any underwear.

His cock just sprung free.

And Chloe lost her speech.

It was bigger than she expected. And she was a virgin.

Fourteen year old virgin.

“Chloe…” Lex started on seeing the fear in her eyes, “we can always stop…” though he was silently praying she wouldn’t let him stop.
    He would go to hell.

“No,” she said just as he wanted her to. “Do it.”

“I’m going to jail,” he muttered under his breath and he reached to his bedside table for the condom.

“No if I don’t tell anyone and believe me, I won’t,” she reassured him.

“Our little secret…” he whispered as he rolled the condom on and got closer, hovering over her, kissing her again, stroking her intimately with his hand.

“Our… big… secret…” she breathed out as she arched her back again.

Lex laughed and put his cock to her entrance.

“Are you sure?” he asked through clenched teeth.

“Yes,” the answer came and he slid himself inside her. Slowly, but in a steady rhythm.

She winced almost immediately as she felt him stretching her so much that she almost couldn’t take it. Her eyes started to sting as tears hit her.

And he wasn’t even all the way in yet.

Finally, Lex buried himself in her completely, breathing heavily through clenched teeth, his eyes closed, his face focused. She was so tight that he was in real danger of losing it. All he wanted to do was just to fuck her senseless, but he reminded himself he couldn’t. He would cause her pain, not pleasure that way.

So he opened his eyes.

“God, honey, am I really hurting you that much?” he asked in fear while seeing her pained expression.

“No… that much…” she tried to sound normal and nonchalant. “The worst is almost over…”

“Tell me when to move,” he asked her. “I promise I’ll try to make it as comfortable as I can.”

She suddenly laughed, but stopped on the new wave of pain shooting through her body.

“I thought losing my virginity would be more romantic,” she huffed and now Lex laughed.

Stopped himself immediately.

“It’s better,” she said when he did it, “it was… try to move…”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah!”

He gently withdrew from her and then he started pushing back in, kissing her lips in the same time.

Sweat broke all over his body as he strained his muscles, trying to keep himself under control.

Chloe’s face winced again, but then something else appeared on it as well.

“Still pain, but… better… keep it up…”

So he slowly begun to fuck her and with every gentle push his muscles were getting even more strained. His reward was yet the change in Chloe’s expression. Though it still hurt a little the physical need and building pleasure must be more nagging as she started to rock her hips with his.

“Wow…” came out of her mouth, “keep that up…” she repeated.

Lex’s control was on the very verge of breaking and he couldn’t hold himself back anymore. He accelerated the rhythm a little bit and to his relief Chloe didn’t wince again, she wanted more, rocking her hips more widely now.

“Want this?” he asked.

“Fuck yeah!”

So he slammed into her harder, but didn’t let himself go all the way. For that a time would come later. Now she had to reach her orgasm.

“Lex… Lex…” she begun moaning his name, her legs bent, making him plunge into her deeper.

She cried out in surprise, but soon she could feel her climax approaching.

“Can you come, baby?” he asked. He couldn’t hold on anymore. He felt like he’d been through a battle.

“Yeah, I think… oh God!! YES!! LEX!! YESSS!” she screamed as the orgasm hit her and she begun to ride it out naturally.

Lex was in awe as he took in the view of her.

He was her first. He made her come. She desired him. He was the very first to see that pleasure on her face.

And he…

He let go.

Slamming a little harder, jerking violently into her.

Then he collapsed, she took him in her arms and they were both trying to catch their breaths.

Lex remembered the condom, so he slid out of her with a wet sound and took care of it.

Chloe felt empty and raw when she lost him.

Now when the orgasm was over she was so sore she could barely move.

And she wasn’t sure if she should stay in the mansion for the night. It was all nice and exciting when they’d been just about to do it and when they’d finally been doing it, but now…

“I know what you’re thinking,” she heard Lex who reappeared in the bedroom. “Stay. We’ll work it out.” He got into the bed and pulled her to his chest.

“There’s nothing to work out, Lex,” she said with her heard over his heart, listening to its beating. “We can’t be together. That’s one obvious. It’ll get you to jail and I don’t want that for you. I don’t want that for me either.”

“So, we won’t say anything to others…”

“Lex, can you hear yourself?” She raised her head to look into his eyes. “We’ve just had sex. I’m fourteen. You’re twenty two. How something like that could work? Even if we hide somebody will see or notice us sooner or later.”

“Chloe…”

“You can’t possibly want a relationship with me.”

“But I…”

“Shh… just leave it as it is. I had a wonderful time and couldn’t imagine myself a better first.”

He smiled.

“Well, maybe if you were a little bit smaller…” she teased him, trying to lighten the mood.

“Hey, I’ve never heard any complaints before. Women usually tend to appreciate when a man is bigger…”

Chloe burst into laugh.

“So, what do we do from now on?” he asked, feeling something heavy clenching in his stomach on the thought of ever letting her go.

“Nothing,” the answer came. “We’ll just live on. As we used to.”

And that was what they did.

Even if Lex wanted something different, it wasn’t up to him. It was her choice. She was the young one. She could be hurt. He didn’t want that for her, he had to be gentle with her, he knew it. Maybe she could handle his obsessive personality, but she was too young to fully understand that kind of a commitment Lex would like to have.

Hiding was out of the question. Lex would not be able to do that for the next four years if what they had would turn out to be something real.

And she knew that. She knew him, understood him and that meant she was even more grown up than he initially thought.

And it was harder to let her go.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 11th February 2013 at 14:14.

NS Full Member

Re: Ten Years of Chlex /NC17/ updated: 10.01.2013.

I know it's not right that Chloe is only 14, but I like that Lex already see how beautiful Chloe is. I can't wait to see what will happen in year 2.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

YAY!!! I'm so happy you wrote another fic
    To me, actually, is not so strange this 14 years old sex. Here in Brazil under 13 is considered rape even if it's consensual but after 14 years old only if the minor calls the police it's considerated rape, otherwise is consensual and not illegal.
    I loved it. So intense, so deep, so beautiful.
    Can't wait to read how they'll deal with it through the years
    Great job
    Malu

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Holy Hell! I didn't imagine that reading a 14 year old girl having sex with a 22 year old man would be... romantic! And yet it was! I think it helped that both Lex and Chloe were fully aware of the sensitivity of this liaison, and how it had the potential to be so very wrong on so many levels... which made them a little careful in their approach to each other. Ok, disregarding the obvious fact that they decided to go ahead with something that they knew was a bad idea, they were careful in their approach.

Lex was very careful, cautious, slow and gentle in the way he took Chloe's underage virginity, and Chloe herself was VERY mature and even sophisticated in the way that she handled the aftermath. Very interesting premise, and I look forward to seeing how it develops from here on in. Despite their amicable liaison and separation, it still has the potential to get VERY messy.

A/N Guys! I love you so much!! Thank you for such wonderful responses!

I was worried of starting this story, because it is what it is and believe me, I am not some pervert. I just thought it would be an interesting move to get them into such messy relations from the very beginning and yeah, I used the fact Chloe was very mature in season 1, because she was, right? Her girly crush on Clark aside, she knew how the world worked, she was a reporter after all and her mum leaving really made her beyond her age.
    I kind of know from my own experience - not sexual, God forbid not while 14 (!!) but about traumatic experiences in life when one's young and family’s breaking.

I know it's not right that Chloe is only 14, but I like that Lex already see how beautiful Chloe is. I can't wait to see what will happen in year 2. [tryckyrcky]
    Well, this will not consist of only 10 chapters. We're still on year one

YAY!!! I'm so happy you wrote another fic
    To me, actually, is not so strange this 14 years old sex. Here in Brazil under 13 is considered rape even if it's consensual but after 14 years old only if the minor calls the police it's considerated rape, otherwise is consensual and not illegal.
    I loved it. So intense, so deep, so beautiful.
    Can't wait to read how they'll deal with it through the years
    Great job [malugargula]
    Wow, 14? Really?
    In Poland it's 16, but if the partner is over 18 it's illegal. Both people have to be 16-17 which is quite strange...

Holy Hell! I didn't imagine that reading a 14 year old girl having sex with a 22 year old man would be... romantic! And yet it was! I think it helped that both Lex and Chloe were fully aware of the sensitivity of this liaison, and how it had the potential to be so very wrong on so many levels... which made them a little careful in their approach to each other. Ok, disregarding the obvious fact that they decided to go ahead with something that they knew was a bad idea, they were careful in their approach.

Lex was very careful, cautious, slow and gentle in the way he took Chloe's underage virginity, and Chloe herself was VERY mature and even sophisticated in the way that she handled the aftermath. Very interesting premise, and I look forward to seeing how it develops from here on in. Despite their amicable liaison and separation, it still has the potential to get VERY messy. [somethingeasy]
    Thank you I'm really glad I managed to make it romantic I just hope Chloe doesn't seem too mature. It's been a long time since I was 14, so my perception may be a little off... but I always saw her as a pretty awared young person.

Year one

part 2

/shimmer/

It’s been some time now, but for Chloe what she’d done with Lex still felt too surreal to be true, almost like it hadn’t happened.

She didn’t regret a thing. She’d been fully conscious of her actions and in the same time of the person she’d done it with. She couldn’t have illusions when it came to him. He wasn’t a man for her and it didn’t matter how wonderful he’d made her feel. They weren’t that close and sex didn’t mean they suddenly became.

Besides, Chloe still had her crush on Clark. Maybe it was because she could actually have something real with her friend as he was her peer. She felt like she would never really fit into the Luthors’ world. She would be a great reporter someday and a possible relationship with Lex would just get in the way of it.

What didn’t mean she didn’t miss him.

She did. She missed how he made her feel. How his touch and his lips affected her body. How…

She shook her head while sitting in her chair at the Torch, trying to work.

The problem was that this secret was really bugging her. She wasn’t sure if she liked to feel that way or not. She’d never really had to keep something from her friends before. She would love to talk to somebody, but she couldn’t. Even if she dared to she would just ruin Lex’s life.

Lex didn’t deserve to be put behind bars. Chloe knew he could be a great man someday, maybe a better CEO of the LuthorCorp than his father.

She suddenly realized one sad thing: her friends would report Lex to the authorities in a heartbeat if they knew. They would think Lex had used her despite her telling them otherwise.

Because he was a Luthor. That was what Luthors did – they were using people.

And because he was a grown up man who should know better than to act on his impulses like some adolescent.

Chloe kind of loved the fact that she’d managed to get him out of control, to make him do this with her. He wouldn’t with any other underage girl.

Chloe managed to do her best not to look weird or not to show any emotions on her face as Clark was filling her in in Amy’s obsession that was… Lex.

The girl was Chloe’s age, but yet she was so much younger than Chloe really was.

She’d kept Lex’s pictures in her cabinet, drawn hearts around them and written his name in her notebooks and it’d even come to her stealing his watch. The very watch he’d been given to by his dead mother.

Chloe thought Amy was really stupid. And so immature.

When somebody didn’t want you it was just embarrassing and childish to keep pushing.

When the case was finally over Chloe couldn’t stop herself but go to talk to Lex. It was like a magnet pushing her in the direction of the mansion.

“Stupid, stupid girl,” she told herself as she was let inside.

It was, yet, stronger than her common sense.

“Chloe…” Lex was surprised to see her, but managed to keep his usual impenetrable façade. “Is everything alright? Are you…?”

“I am totally fine, Lex,” she said while breathing a little too fast.

If what they’d had had been just a casual fuck then why she wanted him again? She denied having real feelings toward him. It was completely physical, she kept telling herself.

“Is this about Amy?” Lex finally asked, looking at her closely and involuntarily remembering how Chloe had just gotten up that morning after, told him she should go and just... left.

He’d tried to talk to her, to stop her, but she’d just told him to let it go and that she’d been fine.

Now they saw each other again.

“Well, I guess so… it must’ve been pretty irritating to be a subject of an obsession of a fourteen year old.”

“Chloe…” Lex sighed. “Amy is not you.”

“But…”

“I’ve already told you that you’re more mature than most of your peers, if not all of them,” he reassured her while coming closer to her. “And as I recall correctly, you told me you wanted nothing else to do with me.”

“I told you I didn’t want a relationship.”

“And I agreed with you. I know you’re too young for something like that.”

“This is even not the case, I…” She bit her lip, thinking hard of how to say it to not hurt his feelings. “I just don’t… feel about you that way,” she confessed. “The physical attraction is very strong, I admit, but we just don’t know each other that well.”

“Sometimes you just know,” the answer came and Lex was dangerously close to her. So close she could smell his cologne that started getting to her senses.

Lex didn’t even know why he said it. He seemed to be unusually out of control whenever Chloe was around. He kept saying things he didn’t want to say. He kept telling himself that he was crazy. He couldn’t think seriously of such a young girl, but there was something about her…

“Anyway, I am too young,” she said.

“And I don’t want to go to jail,” he said.

“I really wanted to just ask you if you were ok. If what happened with Amy affected…”

“I don’t regret anything, Chloe,” he answered like he was reading her mind.

“I’m sorry, Lex, for coming here. It was pointless. I just… I just had to talk to someone. You know how hard it is to keep a secret like that? I experienced something amazing and I can’t tell anyone. They all keep thinking I’m Chloe, the tomboy… but you probably don’t need to hear it… coming here was a mistake… sorry…”

Why had she in the first place? What good this meeting would give her? Just more restless thoughts. It would just make her want to repeat what they’d done that night and that was too dangerous for the both of them.

She wanted to turn around and leave when she felt Lex’s fingers grasping her lower arm, then pulling her back to face him and his lips crashing against hers.

They kissed and Chloe found herself opening her mouth to the advance of Lex’s skillful tongue, then she moaned and…

“Lex…” She put her hands to his chest and pushed him away. “As much as I would like this, we can’t. We’ll get too far and… it’ll just get dangerous.”

“You’re right,” he agreed and reluctantly made a step back. “I’m sorry.”

He was so angry with himself. He did it again. He lost control. How could he?! Anyone could just walk inside the study at any moment. It was too dangerous to be even touching Chloe in the daylight when they were so many people around the castle. Even Clark could just pop in as he always did in the least expected moments.

“I think it’ll be better if we stop seeing each other altogether,” Chloe said with a little trembling voice. She tried very hard to forget about her arousal.

Simple kiss, though fiery, and she already wanted more.

“Fair enough,” admitted Lex, putting his poker face back on.

It happened when she talked to Clark and Lana in the Talon.

One moment she was feeling completely down and then, she just thought… if only they knew.

If they knew what she’d done. If they knew her dirty little secret… Chloe suddenly started enjoying having it. They couldn’t know, but she knew. That meant she could feel so much better in their company now. She could just keep imagining their faces, keep savoring in the knowledge only she and Lex had.

Chloe could be sexy, could be wild and passionate.

She could be even better than Lana. She could find herself a lot of admirers.

But it just wasn’t her style.

She wanted somebody to like her for her, not the person she could become or play.

What was important was yet the fact that she knew she could if only she tried.

And that gave her the confidence she needed.

A/N This was a shorter one as I didn’t really have too much to say in this chapter. Maybe it wasn’t my best, but I had to make their awkward talk and using Amy’s episode seemed like a good idea.
    To spice up the mood – next - Nicodemus
    Maybe you will have to wait a little, because the most difficult week is coming – I have three, possibly four, difficult test to pass, including some stupid marketing that has 100 questions!! Come on! I’m studying language! Ok, translation and business, but fucking 100 questions?!
    Last edited by TrinityR; 11th January 2013 at 22:04.

Members

love the story so far, can't wait for more.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Great chapter
    I wouldn't mind having a secret like this too lol

Good luck with your tests
    Malu

NS Full Member

can't wait to see what happens next

Hope to read more soon.

NS Full Member

Hmm, I always knew Chloe was mature for her age. When I was in High School, my only concern was my grades. Chloe had to deal with secrets, trying to stay alive, and dealing with the likes of Lionel Luthor, the devil. I love this story. I love that Lex sees how wonderful Chloe is and he knows she is so much more than just a High School student.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information