+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanic (NC17) completed

Titanic (NC17) completed

Title: Titanic
    Pairing: Chloe & Lex
    Rating: NC17
    Description: I think the title pretty much speaks for itself Chloe and Lex meet on Titanic - the ship of dreams...

TRAILER:

TITANIC was called… the ship of dreams… and it was… it really was…

CHLOE

It didn't feel right… It was all so not right! I thought when I finally stood in front of the big black and beautiful ship. It wasn't that I wouldn't enjoy the journey, that part would certainly be good but later… what would I do later?

I'd been forced to get engaged with a rich man because my family had just lost everything… we were bankrupts and had to come back to America…

New world, new life… it wasn't that much scary like the fact that I was going to marry Davis Bloom – the man I wasn't quite sure I really loved.

And what is love, my dear? A childish dream, nothing more. You have to look into your future, you have to have money to have a decent life… I heard the echo of my mother's voice in my head.

But was it really that much important? What would the expensive dresses, furniture and meals give me? And spending all my days in that too tight corset… Sometimes I would just prefer to be poor… I wouldn't have much but maybe… just maybe I would find what I would really need and my life wouldn't be so empty.

It was empty now. It didn't matter how many clothes or belongings I had, it was empty and nothing could fill that gap.

Still, I didn't know how to be poor, I didn't know how to make my own living, I'd been raised as an aristocrat.

Yet, I felt so dead inside.

I had to end that feeling. I had to be free… or I would be suffocated forever…

And there he was… Davis… standing right by my side and looking at Titanic with clear admiration on his face.

"I don't see what's the fuss all about," I said because… seriously… that was just a very big ship, right?

Now Davis turned to my mother and started kissing her ass for a change.

He wanted to get to my pants really badly, I could tell, it was quite funny though, all I'd ever done was to not be so nice to him and he'd been attracted to that. Some men were just strange…

"Chloe…" he turned to me again offering me his hand and leading me up to the board.

"Would you mind cheering up a little bit, my dear? You look like you were going to your own execution," my mother scolded me but I just winced.

"Welcome to Titanic!" They greeted us when we finally reached the entrance.

I wanted to scream… I wanted to run… but where? How would I live? Maybe I would succeed, I was strong but I didn't have enough courage to just leave my family, leave everything that I knew behind…

LEX

Here I was. Sitting in a bar looking at the biggest and most beautiful ship I'd ever seen through the dirty window while playing poker.

All I had to do was just win. I had to win my free passage to America. I had to get there and first I needed to get on Titanic. Maybe if I wasn't lucky I could sneak in somehow? The ship was so big that I doubted that would work… The only way in was the dock.

When my mother had died I'd thought that I'd been left all alone in this world. I'd had no one and just recently I'd found out about my father. My mother had never told me his name when I'd been little, she'd just told me he hadn't known she'd been pregnant when she'd left him.

Then, after her death I'd found something in her notes… his name – Lionel Luthor. I didn't know how I would find him when in America but it was worth to try, that country was big but I had time... and nothing to lose.

When I looked down on my cards…

"And? Whatcha got?" my friend asked me.

I turned to him keeping my poker face and spoke:

"Two pairs… sorry Dunkan…"

He answered me back in Spanish but I could understand. So what that I'd been poor and always fighting for my survivior? It didn't mean I hadn't been learning. I'd done all my work by myself, but I'd done it. I'd been learning on my own, all my life, without any help and I was pretty much proud of what I knew. Sometimes I'd been sneaking in some libraries at nights for search of some place to sleep in and ended up reading academic books.

"Sorry, you're not gonna see your mom for a long time… because we're going to America!" I put my cards on the table. "Full house, boys!"

We jumped to our feet, screaming with joy.

"Boys!" The bartender yelled. "Titanic goes to America in five minutes!"

"Shit!"

"Shit! Go!"

"Come on!" We took the money we'd won along with the tickets and ran.

When we finally got there the guard asked:

"Have you been through inspection?"

Ehmm… what?

"Of course! Of course! We're fine! We're American!" I told him and then when I just thought that he would laugh in our faces and turn us back he said:

"Welcome abroad."

"He totally bought it!" Dunkan laughed when we got to the main deck.

"Yeah, you just had to leave all the talking to me," I smiled to him and turned my face to the land. We were sailing away… leaving Britain behind us… that was the adventure, that was the new life… that was my chance to find my father and have a family again.

What if he didn't accept me? Well… then I would figure out something else… like I always did.

CHLOE

Here we go… I thought looking at the land that was becoming smaller and smaller while the tight knot in my stomach was getting tighter and tighter.

What now? Would I be able to go on with my life?

LEX

We got to the C class level in searching for our cabin.

"Hey! It's here!" I called my friend so he followed me inside.

There were already two men inside and it was very small but I'd been living in much worse conditions in my life, this was picnic.

"Hey, I'm Lex," I introduced myself. "This is my friend, Duncan."

"Nice to meet you."

They looked at us strangely and started talking to each other in a language I couldn't understand. I guessed that they were wondering why their friends didn't make it.

CHLOE

Ok, let's start with the small things… and work it all out from here… I started unpacking. The journey would be long so I would have to do it eventually.

Our suits were rich and spacious, exactly what I would expect from my family although my mother should stop spending so much money. We'd had to sell a lot from our old house and now we were travelling with the stuff that were left.

I wanted to hang my pictures on the wall but I had no idea where… it was so richly decorated already…

"God, not those finger paintings again!" Davis's voice came from the door. "They certainly were a waste of money."

"They're fascinating…" I said doing my best to hide how angry I was at him.

Those paitings had been hard to keep from my mother's fingers. She'd wanted to get rid of them but I would faster give all of my dresses up.

"It's like being inside a dream or something…" I added looking at them. "There's truth but no logic."

I ignored Davis's puzzled look.

LEX

The journey started for good…

I'd never had more fun in my entire life... For the first time I didn't have to worry about getting job, food or finding some place to live… I had everything here, for the cost of the tickets I'd won playing cards!

I didn't want to waste any time I had on that great piece of metal work, it was all so fascinating.

I was walking around, observing people, sketching. watching the dolphins in the sea...

And then on the spur of the moment I climbed on the prow screaming:

"I'M THE KING OF THE WOLRD!"

CHLOE

Boring… boring… exhaustingly boring…

I was just about to have a dinner with Emil Hamilton, the man that had designed the ship, and my family.

I decided to do what I'd been doing best – to annoy my mother – so I lightened up a cigarette.

"You know I don't like that, Chloe." She turned to me so I exhaled the smoke right into her face.

"Oh, she knows…" Davis bent over to me, swept the cigarette from my finger and put it out. Then he ordered a meal for us without even asking what I wanted.

Soon I left them, I got tired of provoking them, it wasn't fair to Mr Hamilton, he'd created something big and meaningful after all and he didn't deserve such a treatment from my side.

I went to the main dock and watched the people on the lower one.

LEX

I was sitting on the dock, sketching in my notebook.

A man with his daughter… happy loving family… I wish I had that once… maybe I would if I got lucky with finding my father.

Then I saw her.

Walking over to the balustrade on the main dock.

Looking like and angel… blond hair… slender posture… but such a sad and mused face…

"Ah… forget it, boy," my new friend said. "You never get next to the legs of her."

I didn't even bother to tell him to watch his language. I was too far gone…

Then, just for a moment she tilted her head and our eyes met… but in the next second she was looking back at the sea again.

A tall, handsome and very well dressed man appeared saying something to her.

She got angry and left.

CHLOE

Couldn't I be left alone for just a minute? A minute!

The more time I was spending with Davis the less I liked him. And he was the one to be my future husband? Life was too long to just agree to something like that… but then… what would happen to me and my family? Where would we go?

The answer was simple – we would just die.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 6th December 2012 at 11:59.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: TITANIC - LEX & CHLOE / NC17 / updated: 12.05.2012

Wow what a great start. I can't wait to see where you take this. Please don't let it end for them like it did in the movie.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    Wow what a great start. I can't wait to see where you take this. Please don't let it end for them like it did in the movie.
    First comment Thank you for your warm words! To be honest I wasn't sure about that story because it's very hard to put Chloe's and Lex's personality in it but I think I can work something out.
    As far as the end goes... all I can say it's that I have few of my own ideas to add to that Involving Lionel

CHLOE

Always the same people, the same mindless chatters… I felt like I was standing in a great precipice with no one to pull me back… not anymore…

When my father had been alive everything had been simpler for me. I'd been happy. He'd seemed to be the only one person in my entire family that could truly understand me.

Then he'd died leaving me all alone and lost…

No one cared, no one noticed how miserable I really was, they were all just looking for themselves, enjoying the numerous parties while drinking, talking and laughing. That life was empty for me, had no sense. I wish I could do something for the world, be somebody but again… if I started working on my own my mother would be so angry… work isn't for ladies, leave making money to men, my dear… all you have to do is look pretty and pretend that you enjoy those parties…

Then what? I would be happy? I wasn't…

I was sitting by the dinner table looking in the distance, not seeing anything in particular. I wish my father was here…

Then something told me to stand up and leave.

I did it and soon enough I found myself running through the main dock to the very end of it…

I could be with my father again, I could be happy… if only I had enough courage to end it all right here, right now.

No unhappy marriage, no unhappy and meaningless life.

I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt the tears flowing down my cheeks.

People were looking at me but I didn't care. I kept running…

LEX

I was lying on a bench, watching the sky and thinking. Maybe if I didn't find my father I could start some business on my own? Everybody was always saying that in America everything was possible. I could start low but then… maybe I could earn enough to have my own company? Maybe I would have some power? And then… Then I would change the world... was it foolish of me to dream about something like that?

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a woman's crying.

I raised myself up and… saw her.

The one that I'd called an angel earlier before.

I hadn't been wrong then when I'd thought she'd looked miserable. She was even worse now.

She walked straight to the prow… and then she climbed on it trying to get to the other side of the banister! After she crossed it I realized what she was going to do. She wanted to kill herself!

What should I do? I couldn't let her die like this. No matter how bad things looked like there was always light at the end of the tunnel. It was always the darkest before the dawn and I knew that better than anyone on that ship.

"Don't do it…" I said.

CHLOE

"Don't do it…"

Just when I thought I was all alone and could kill myself I heard a man's voice.

I turned my head and noticed a young, bald guy. I'd seen him before… just couldn't remember where it'd been exactly.

"Stay back!" I yelled at him. "Don't come any closer!"

He did anyway.

"Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over," he offered reaching his hand to me.

"NO!" I denied. "Stay where you are! I mean it! I'll let go!"

"No, you won't," he answered very sure of himself.

He was too calm, shouldn't he be panicking that I might kill myself in front of him and he would be the one to blame? He didn't look like from the higher class, I could tell by his clothes. Still, he was sure I wouldn't jump.

There was something appealing in him, the way his blue eyes were looking at me, the gentleness in them, the care… but in the same time some hardness… I had the impression that he'd been through a lot in his life but still… he hadn't broken.

"What do you mean I won't? Don't presume to tell me what I will or not do! You don't know me!" Why was he so fucking calm?

"Well… you would've done it already," he simply answered completely getting me off my track.

"Go away!"

"I can't… I can't let you do this, life is too beautiful to just throw it all away."

"Really?" I snored. "You think just because I'm some lady I should enjoy my life? You don't know me at all!"

He was looking at me for a moment and then he took off his jacket.

"Then I'm gonna have to jump there after you."

"Don't be absurd! You'll be killed!"

"I'm a good swimmer."

"The fall will kill you!"

"Maybe… and it will hurt." Was he trying to scare me off?

"The water is cold…" I shivered for the very thought of it.

"Freezing," he agreed. "There'll be only pain… and slow death."

I looked at the sea and back at that guy. Whatever he was doing it was working. Maybe killing myself wasn't such a good idea… my dad wouldn't want that for me. He'd been the one to encourage me to do whatever I'd wanted, he'd been the one who'd told me that it'd been ok when I'd kept writing… he'd been the one who'd believed in me…

"You seem like a girl who has everything… even if it doesn't make you happy… you have the power to change it all."

"What can you know about that?" I got angry with him. "You don't know me!"

"You've pointed that out already," he shrugged. "I'm just saying that… if I had that power I would do everything to make my life better, everything to change something on this earth, I wouldn't give up." He reached his hand to me. "Come on, let me help you."

I looked at his hand and then in his eye. Yeah, maybe he was right. I should be a fighter, not a quitter.

So I took his hand slowly turning round to face him.

"I'm Chloe Sullivan," I introduced myself. God, his eyes were even more beautiful from near.

"I'm Lex Luthor," he said smiling to me.

I raised my foot to come back on board when it slipped and I felt myself falling…

He caught me in the very last moment trying to pull me back.

"Come on!"

My hand slip and I started screaming. I was so afraid I would die and just a moment ago I'd wanted it so much!

"HELP!" Got out of my throat. "PLEASE!"

"I've got you, Chloe, I won't let go," Lex assured me holding my hand with both of his. "Come on, let's pull you back…"

He did it, he saved me.

Soon I found myself in his arms, my heart beating faster than ever before.

"I've got you," his voice in my ear.

Then we collapsed on the deck.

When Lex bent down to help me get to my feet the guards got to us.

LEX

Ohoo…

Chloe's dress was pulled up a little bit and I wasn't from the first class… they thought I'd tried to hurt her!

"Stand back! Don't move!"

I stood up and they chained me.

So much for my dream journey… I thought. It was worth it anyway. She was like an angel, but still… I knew I could only dream. Who was I? Some poor guy that came from nowhere and to make it worse… I didn't even have hair.

Very rare disease, but it happened.

Then the man I'd seen her before with appeared.

"What do you think you're doing?" he yelled at me pushing me back.

"Davis!" Chloe got to her feet. "Davis, stop! It was an accident! He saved my life!"

"Accident?" he snorted.

CHLOE

"It really was…" if I was good at something it was lying. I'd mastered it to perfection. I'd always wanted to write articles for a real paper so I'd needed to learn lying and getting to different places I shouldn't be. Then my mother had took that dream away from me… "I was leaning over and… I slipped," I told Davis. "Then he saved me and almost fell over himself… but we're fine now."

LEX

I realized that they were expecting me to say something now so I just agreed with her.

Thank God, they unchained me!

I didn't get the chance to talk to her though, Davis just put his arm around her like he wanted to emphasize the fact that she was his. I didn't stand a chance anyway but I hated that kind of men, they thought that they owned the whole world and could have anything and anybody they wanted.

If only I had such a power…

"Perhaps… something for the boy?" the guard suggested.

"Of course… I think twenty should do it."

Now I felt deeply offended. I could live without his stinking twenty!

Chloe snorted so Davis shot her a bitter look.

"Is that all for saving the woman you love?" she asked but I could swore she had fun while teasing him like that.

"So, what d'you want me to do?" he asked her. "Wait here…" he came over to me. "Perhaps… you could join us for a dinner tomorrow evening," he suggested but was still looking at me like I was nothing more than just a worm to squash.

"I'll be honored," I answered but it wasn't what I really wanted to say to him. I couldn't be rude and after all that dinner was probably the only chance for me to talk to Chloe again.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 13th May 2012 at 17:37.

Just a quick note about the chlex Titanic trailer I posted earlier: when I see it now I'm not quite satisfied with that but unfortunatelly I don't feel like reedoing it.
    It wasn't the first version though, I made a trailer with Jessica from True Blood and Lex from SV and this one is the best so if you're interested:

sorry for a note out of the topic

AND THERE IS ANOTHER TRAILER: TITANIC CHLEX THE SEQUEL BUT I WILL POST IT WHEN THIS STORY GETS TO THE RIGHT POINT BECAUSE OF SPOILERS:d
    Last edited by TrinityR; 13th May 2012 at 23:28.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

i love the story so far and i like the trailer whith lex and chole better. please update soon i can't wait for more.

NS Full Member

loved the movie.and i love the story.can't wait to see what happens

No charge for awesomeness

Well, this is kind of fun. Keep at it

I'm glad you like it!! Thank you for your comments!

CHLOE

"Why are you so sad, my love?" When I was combing my hair the door opened showing Davis.

I didn't answer. What was I supposed to say anyway? That I was unhappy? That I didn't really want that? And where would it take me?

"I wanted to save that for the engagement party next week but…" Davis closed the door behind him and made his way to me, "but… I thought… tonight. Maybe it'll make you feel better." He opened the box he brought with him revealing… the most beautiful blue diamond I'd ever seen!

"This is…" I didn't know what to say. That was certainly the reason why my mother wanted me to marry that man. He was so rich that he could spend thousands of dollars for such a big diamond.

He smiled and said:

"Perhaps… it can be a reminder of my feelings to you?" he looked me in the eye.

Should I say what I really wanted to say? Should I tell him that I was not one of those girls he could just buy? Should I say that the color of love was red and the blue diamond didn't fit at all? You could give a blue one to your grandmother, not to your fiancée. I wasn't picky, I'd just admitted that I wasn't that kind of a girl but considering Davis's money… he could try for red.

"56 carats to be exact!" could his smile be even more wider and more... disgusting? A sudden thought came to my mind when he almost jumped doing some kind of a crazy dance to put the necklace on my neck.

He soon started telling me the origin of it using – in his mind – his seductive voice that was a little hushed and hoarsed.

I would burst into laugh if I wasn't so miserable!

I was pretending to listen to him while watching my sad reflection in the mirror… I didn't need diamonds and pretty dresses… I needed somebody I could count on, somebody I could lean on, somebody who could give me the comfort and love I craved for…

Davis would never fill that empty gap in me.

Suddenly, I thought about that young man I'd met tonight. That young man who'd saved my life. I wasn't sure it'd been worth it though… I was alive, ok, but I still felt like I was dead.

When I'd been standing on that prow I'd felt really alive for one brief moment. Death perspective had made me feel more alive than ever before and then… I'd heard that gentle and calm voice convincing me that jumping hadn't been a good idea. That blue eyes with slight reflections of gray…

I could assume that Lex had nothing but in the same time he had everything. He was free.

"...that's for royalty," I heard Davis's voice again. "We are royalty, Chloe."

He was scaring me a little...

"There is nothing I couldn't give you and there is nothing I'd deny if you won't deny me," he finished looking deep into my eye.

Oh boy… The problem was that he really didn't have that one thing I needed and even if I tried to explain it to him… I would fail. He would never understand.

When I woke up the next day morning I knew I wouldn't be able to wait until dinner.

I needed to see Lex.

I couldn't get him out of my mind. He was the only one who was kind to me and didn't want anything in return. I could tell. Even if he liked me in that particular way, even if he was attracted to me… I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me, he wouldn't push. I'd read it all from his eyes last night on the prow.

"Lex…" I finally found him on the lower deck.

"Chloe…" his eyes sparkled when he saw me. "Good morning!" he smiled to me. "I hope you had a good night after…" his voice trailed off.

"Oh… yeah… I had. Thanks to you I could fall asleep again." Bad joke, I thought biting my lip.

I didn't know why but I was strangely nervous around him.

Maybe I should start simple.

"So… where are you from? What's your plan?" I asked him.

LEX

I couldn't believe how lucky I was when she found me this morning. I hadn't been expecting that at all.

She turned out to be kind and very nice, nothing like all the aristocrats I'd happened to meet in my life. They had all been very haughty and arrogant and they'd been always thinking low of me, always doing everything they could to shorten our talk to the minimum.

Chloe wasn't like that. She didn't care that I wasn't from her social circle, she managed to look pass my appearance and saw something that I didn't even know I had. Why else would she talk to me now?

So I ended up telling her my life story which – of course – hadn't been long.

"… Ok, I can keep talking about how I grew up but something tells me that's not why you came to me, Chloe," I finally dared to say. I saw it in her eyes. She was dimmed again, face quite concerned, eyes sad even when she was smiling to me. She seemed to enjoy my company but in the same time something that had nothing to do with me was bothering her.

We stopped and she turned to me.

For a moment my eyes trailed off her eyes to her lips and then down her cleavage looking at the luscious breast but I came to my senses immediately. I couldn't do something like that, she would feel offended and she would definitely misjudge my intentions. I cared about what was bothering her, I really did, but I was also a man who usually didn't get much women's attentions... I just needed to control myself more.

"I wanted… I wanted to thank you for what you did and… not just for pulling me back… but… for your discretion…"

CHLOE

I didn't really want to talk about my suicide attempt but I had no one to talk to beside Lex. Everybody else would just freak out and assume I was crazy or depressed.

Well, that second one would be just accurate.

"You're welcome," Lex just said sending me another genuine smile. He really was remarkable.

"I know what you must be thinking… like I mentioned there, on the prow… poor little rich girl, what does she know about misery, right?" I asked making my way to the bench and sitting on it.

Lex followed me while listening carefully.

"I didn't think that for a second. Just because somebody is rich doesn't mean they're happy," he simply answered.

I looked down avoiding his eyes and ended up watching his hands. They were very nice hands. Strong but in the same time gentle.

"Do you love him?" I heard another question, so sudden that got me off my track.

"Excuse me?" That was my defensive mechanism for sure. I didn't feel comfortable while talking to a man I barely knew about something so private but in the same time I had no one else to confess to…

"I… I…" I stammered and met his eyes again. That completely distracted me. What was I supposed to say...?

Suddenly, it all seemed too personal, I couldn't tell him every single one of my concerns. Not now. We'd known each other for like a day or even less. Why then he seemed so trustworthy to me?

"What is it?" I asked him looking for an excuse to change the theme. I noticed the folder case he was keep carrying with him. "You're an artist?" I asked genuinely interested, taking the case and opening it.

He didn't stop me and didn't say anything so I figured he didn't mind.

"Hey… these are very good…" I said while turning the pages. Common people from common life. Simple people. Happy people… sad people… "This is exquisite work!" I gasped and then when I turned the page… naked women.

I couldn't explain why I felt that sudden raging feeling growing inside of me.

Wait… was that jealousy? I couldn't be jealous of Lex! I didn't know him…

But what knowing somebody well had anything to do with being attracted to them?

Suddenly, I started picturing myself Lex with other women… again, jealousy… then I peeked on his crouch but turned my eyes to his sketch immediately in hope he didn't notice, I would burn in shame if he did. My cheeks were a little too red…

"Well… I needed models…" Lex shrug. "If you want to find a woman that's easily willing to take her clothes off to pose… go to Paris."

"Paris?" I raised my eyebrows. "Really?"

"Well… they were prostitutes…" he confessed.

"Oh…"

"...but it's not what you think!" he denied quickly. "I would never… I mean… I don't… why do I feel like I have to explain myself to you?"

"You don't have to. It's your life and believe me… it's much more exciting than mine." I sighed deeply.

"Come on, you have to have something that you love doing. Don't tell me that's partying because I can see you're not that kind of a woman," he encouraged me.

"I…" I hesitated. "I used to have this dream…" I closed the case and looked in the sky with a dreamy face. "That I could be a reporter, you know. Just writing articles to newspaper. Not some recipes for women… just real articles… I wanted to be a serious writer…"

"Why are you using the past tense?" he asked me.

"When my father died my mother was furious that I was even considering something like working while being a lady." I winced.

"It's never too late, you know. They say that America is a dream nation. I'm sure you'll be able to work there."

"No," I denied. "No with my family breathing on my neck."

It was amazing. We were talking and talking and didn't seem to have enough of it…

I woke up when I noticed the sunset.

We'd spent almost the whole day together.

"Your name is really Lex or it's some kind of a short form?" I asked him.

He chuckled.

"What?" I got interested.

"It's not Lex but considering who I am right now… I don't think it fits me."

"Why?"

"My mom named me Alexander after Alexander the Great. She always thought that I was destined for great things or she just really wanted to believe it because of our status. She was a dreamer you know."

"There's nothing wrong with dreams," I said.

"Of course," he agreed. "I don't know about that greatness but I'm sure that I won't give up when the opportunity will present itself. I will never give up."

"That's a good motto."

"You should try living with it," he suggested taking his eyes from the sunset and looking back at me. "You are in control of your destiny, Chloe." His eyes were so beautiful and deep in that lightening that I couldn't help but stare. "It's your life, nobody else's but yours. Take the action and fight. Always. I can see how strong you are."

"Strong…" I rolled my eyes finally looking down. "If I was strong I wouldn't try to kill myself."

"But you didn't…" he put his hand on my arm and I felt something growing inside of my chest. He was giving me the comfort I needed so badly… could he show me how to live happily? He might not be as high in social class as me but it didn't mean that he hadn't been experienced. Life had probably given him so much hardness and sorrow that no one would blame him for breaking. Only he hadn't. He was still standing. Still believing in light, easiness and happiness.

"You know... it wasn't a suicide attempt," he told me.

"Really? So what was it?"

"Calling for help. Desperate calling for help, Chloe."

Well, if you worry that Lex is slightly out of character, don't be - I'm doing my best but later on he will be the true Lex We just have to get there!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh wow this is getting so good. More please.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information