+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Chlex Drabbles (G+) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: Chlex Drabbles (G+) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

A Chlex/Chlavis AU S8 Drabble

Lex hated to admit it but Davis Bloome was an impressive young man. Despite a tragic childhood, Davis had grown up to become a decorated EMT, known throughout Metropolis General as a kind and hardworking individual.

There was also a part of him that was grateful to the darkly handsome man for not only helping to end the Chloe Sullivan/Jimmy Olsen wedding, but for also managing to divert Chloe’s attention from Clark Kent.

Now, Lex’s only problem was stopping Chloe from falling into Davis’ waiting arms. He was going to have to formulate a plot where he could steal Chloe from the other man, and then start wooing her for himself.
    Piece of cake.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was good. I was confused at first since I stopped watching season 4. But I got it at the end.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Very cool drabble. I'm really liking this new ship as well, but know that Chlex is still better.

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

PG-rated fluff. Don't expect much.

Billionaire, Ph.D, CEO and V.I.P Lex Luthor sneezed as glitter dust flew into his face, and reached up with an unfortunately sticky hand to wipe at his eyes. The resulting gritty feeling on his eyelids told him he was now wearing shiny eyeliner with a smear of glue.

“You missed a spot,” a little voice told him gently. She had been observing her mother's way of criticism and taken on it's soothing tone, if not the dry bite of wit underneath the sweetness. A little hand pointed to the problematic area of bare glue and gave him an encouraging pat.

“Thank you,” he replied, throwing another sprinkle of damned gaudiness on the card paper. His wife knew this was making him miserable, and futhermore, his misery tickled her fancy. It seemed incongruous on the particular day of observance.

His daughter picked up his card, tapped the edge on the little plastic table in her playroom, and grinned at him. “I think it's beautiful, Daddy.”

She took a marker and signed her name in big, wavering letters on his work order, then patted him again. He must look really miserable if a seven year old was moved to pity.

“Twenty-five, thirty-five, forty-five, forty-six, forty-seven,” they counted out together as he put the change from his coffee into her hand.

The little girl immediately lost interest in his presence and ran to add to her piggy bank. “Go give your card to Mommy. She'll really like it.”

Dismissed, Lex stood up slowly, mindful of his none-too-young knees rising from a very tiny chair. He held the homemade card flat and wandered around looking for Chloe. She had given him a romantic challenge; find and deliver a gift costing exactly forty-seven cents U.S. currency, in less than one hour. He was running short on time and the house was quite large. He could go faster but it would make the macaroni fall off. He found her in the garage, sitting on the deck of a yacht he'd never noticed before.

“But – but . . . you said I couldn't just go BUY you something,” he complained. “You said Valentine's Day was about intentions.”

She reached down and patted his head. “Yes, sweetheart, but I wanted a boat. I made you oatmeal cookies for your present. I just needed you occupied while they brought it.”

They crushed his card, while christening the yacht, and Lex didn't care at all.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

This was adorable--great work
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

My Fanfic Master List

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

How did I miss this. That was cute!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Prompt: Ugly Sweaters
    Puce Wool and Firetrucks
    PG-13
    Fandom: SV, Chlex
    Disclaimer: I don't own them, and I don't get money to write them.
    Words: 308

Lex Luthor opened his gifts in front of his wife and their family, knowing the all-important rule of receiving a Christmas present. If you love it, expound in stultifying detail. Bore yourself, bore your kids, bore your wife to the brink of calling the divorce lawyer. It is an invaluable boon if you have given said lawyer a vacation for Christmas at a spa in which cellphones are forbidden.

If it's nothing special, make it special. Go to the bathroom, wear it (even if it is not meant to be worn) and convince yourself it is special. Then go fake it.

If you hate it, fake it the hardest you've ever faked anything. Think of it like the Olympics of white lies, even if the giver is your self-proclaimed sister-in-law who delights in your discomfort. Shove that Lois Lane original handmade monstrosity over your head, ignore the ear that ripped off from an inexplicable zipper on one shoulder, and smile.

Because when the family breaks away to smaller groups burdened with gifts odd, battery-operated and useless; on that fateful moment, Chloe Sullivan-Luthor is going to judge him naughty or nice. She is going to yank that ugly sweater off his body and ravish him like he hasn't been since the last time she got drunk on egg-nog. She will kiss better any body parts damaged by faulty or dangerous goods. She will caress all tension away in front of a roaring fireplace.

And though it happens every year, the kids will not figure out why they had to flee the castle in a cloud of burning sweater every Christmas until well into their twenties. With any luck, Chloe will never be able to prove the loss of his 'gift' was anything but a random shoulder twitch in the depths of passion.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

This was just fabulous!

That's right Lex, do not let Lois Lane get the best of you
    KATHY

My Fanfic Master List

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

This was a truly hilarious ficlet... and I thought it ges down very well with one of the major problems of Christmas... hideous presents, and how to get rid of them without inadvertently causing any hurt feelings.

First of all, I was ROTFLOL at the aptness of Lois giving Lex the cliched gift of a hideous sweater on purpose out of pure spiteful vindictiveness. And I loved the way that Lex didn't make a smart, sharp comment back at her... but accepted the gift graciously. He knew that was the best way to really get back at Lois for her present... don't give her the satisfaction of a reaction.

Not to mention earning brownie points with his adoring wife, who 'rewards' him later that night for his good behaviour
    Lex has his priorities straight: orgasmic pleasure is better than vengeance. Isn't it about time he figured that out? LOL!

ROTFLMAO! Oh dear me... the ending had me in stitches howling with laughter. Every year Lex manages to almost burn down the mansion, purely for the purpose of destroying Lois's present?! ROTFLMAO! Hilarious! I love it!

Thanks for the festivities-themed ficlet, Nonky! Loved it

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

You really do find every tiny update, don't you, Sabrina?

LMAO Thank you very much. I thought Lex might augment his usual holiday angst with what he's good at - plotting.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information