+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On the Surface (R) 5-06-2010

On the Surface (R) 5-06-2010

Title: On the Surface (1/1)
    Author: sinecure
    Character/Pairing: Chloe/Lex
    Rating: R (Adult)
    Genre: PWP-ish
    Summary: When Chloe and Lex want, they take.
    Disclaimer: I don't own Smallville. If I did, Lana would've been a bit player, and Chloe and Lex would've had sex in every episode.
    A/N: This is another prompt fic based on one of my own prompts. It's in italics in the beginning.

"Close it," she ordered, ripping the buttons open on her dress, teeth biting at her lower lip. "I don't want to be interrupted... kind of horny right now." The door shut behind him, and Chloe stepped forward, tearing Lex's jacket and shirt open, lips sliding down his neck.

His hands slipped under her thighs, pressing her to his hard cock, rocking against her core as she whimpered against him. "You taste so good." Fingers shoving her panties aside, he slid two fingers inside her, thrusting into the moisture pooling inside her. Her soft folds clenched eagerly around the welcome intruders. "You're wet."

"Yeah." She laughed, deep and throaty, hands fumbling with his pants. Unfastening the obstacles in her way, she freed his cock with a sigh. Relief. Satiation was coming. "I was ready to slip into a corner and take care of myself--"

Lex groaned, pushing her back from him, freeing his fingers from her warmth. "Do it." Eyes burning bright, he sucked his fingers into his mouth, lowering his other hand to his cock. "I want to watch."

Chloe grinned, a tingle of anticipation and desire tumbling in her belly. "Voyeur."

"Absolutely." He lowered himself into the chair by the door, eyes on her, hand on his erection, lazily stroking it.

Gorgeous. Rumpled. Sexy as hell.

Biting her lip again, Chloe hiked up her skirt inch-by-inch, drawing the stretchy material over her hips. Exposing her black lace panties to his avid gaze. She saw his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed. Loved that she was affecting him this way. Loved that she could do so much more to him.

The room they were in wasn't a familiar one. She turned slowly, examining the interior; old chairs, an uncomfortable-looking couch as ancient-looking as the chairs, and a table that was absolutely perfect for her needs.

Sitting on the edge of the polished wood, directly across from Lex, she spread her legs wide. Slid her hands between her thighs, caressing the skin there, feeling it tingle in anticipation along with her stomach. Feeling her folds throb. Clench. She wanted the cock he was stroking.

Wanted the hard, solid feel of him thrusting inside of her.

Moaning at the thought, at the memories of all the times he'd done just that, she kicked off her panties.

"Give them to me," he murmured, holding out his right hand.

Tossing them to him, she closed her eyes, not sure if she could take it if he-- she heard him inhale deeply and slid her hand down to her clit, rubbing it frantically. Her hips shot forward, so eager.

She needed him.

Wanted him.

Loved him.

"Lex." Slowly opening her eyes, watching him through slitted lids, she licked her lips. "Tell me what to do." Seeing him sitting so still in the chair, legs spread as far as hers, hand on his cock, tie crooked, she almost could've come right there, without the aid of her hand.

Then he dropped to the floor in a quick move, kneeling before her, spreading her legs open for him to see. "Use your fingers. Inside. Fuck yourself for me."

Dropping her head back, she thrust her sticky fingers into her folds, gasping at the intrusion, moaning as she scraped the inside of her clenching walls with a knuckle. Pushing herself open to him. For him. "Fuck. I want you, Lex. Hard. You're always so hard."

"For you," he whispered, pressing his lips to her inner thigh and sliding his mouth higher. Further. Closer to her wet heat, and the fingers sliding quickly in and out. Her harsh breath drowned out the slick sounds of her fingers. His breath ghosted over her clit, making her shudder.

Then his tongue touched her.

"Jesus, Lex. I can't-- I--" hips rocking forward, she felt her orgasm slam into her, and it sent her reeling. Surprising her. Her hips bucked up, making the table beneath her creak and groan as wave after wave shot through her, warming her, heating her up. So much pleasure.

God, it was so much, so fast.

Hitting her with throbbing pleasure and renewed desire at once, wrapping her up in sex and bliss and love.

"Love you. Lex--" She snaked her hand around his neck, guiding him up as she leaned down, covering his mouth with hers, pouring all of her relief and release into the kiss. Loving him. Tasting him. Giving him everything she had and everything she wanted him to have. Giving him all of her in a single touch.

As her rocking hips slowed, he caressed her clit.

Fingers moving lazily now, he drew away from her lips and darted his mouth down. Pulling her fingers free, he sucked on them. Sucked on her clit, tongue flicking out to touch her. Taste her.

Then he spread her open further and slid his tongue inside.

"God--"

He didn't spend a lot of time licking and tasting her before he pushed to his feet, pulling her with him to the chair. Sitting again, he drew her onto his lap.

She bit her lip, settling on his cock, arranging herself as best she could in the small chair. The arms pressed into her legs; it was a tight fit, but one she liked. His gritted teeth and ticking jaw told her he liked it too.

"Fuck me, Chloe." He settled his hands on the chair arms and thrust into her. "Fast." Licking his lips, he smirked and thrust again. "I didn't lock the door."

Eyes darting over his shoulder, she moved on him, fisting her hands in his shirt. Rumpling it. "Voyeur, exhibitionist, and peeping Tom. All around dirty mind."

He merely raised a brow at her. Then thrust again.

She clenched around him and gasped. "Sex with you is never boring."

"Nor will it be." Grabbing her suddenly, he scooted forward onto the edge of the chair. "Turn around."

Standing unsteadily, she turned and glanced back, settling back over his cock, not stopping to adjust or get her bearings. She moved over him frantically as he began to thrust harder under her. Ratcheting up her desire, making it rise again.

Higher.

Oh, god. "You're so hard--"

"You're so tight," he countered, hand brushing her hair from her shoulder, leaving room for him to press his lips to her bare back.

"Thick."

She felt his grin against her shoulder. "Wet."

"Fuck me, baby."

He wrapped a hand around her stomach and stood up, bending her over, pounding into her so hard. So fucking hard. "Never stop," he vowed.

Bracing her hands on the tabletop and pushing back against him, she gasped at the new angle. And she knew he wouldn't last much longer. He never did when he was like this. When he fucked her in this position.

"Never stop. Never stop." She panted the words, fingers clawing at the cherry wood, unable to dig into the slick surface. Grabbing the edges, she held on tighter as he pushed into her, sliding thickly. Hard. Deep. "Love you, Lex."

He rocked into her so hard it almost hurt, then stopped, wrapping his arm around her waist again and pulling her up, holding her to him as he pushed up. Then again. And again, jerking her with every thrust. Every stroke. Every hard push into her.

And then he stopped, hips bucking against her as he came.

Hands holding her tight, he buried his face in her neck, breath bursting across her skin, sticking wetly to her. "Love you, Chloe. I love you. Love you."

Lips pressing tight, he panted harshly, chest rising and falling against her back. Cock still inside her. Arms wrapped around her.

Tears burned her eyes and she covered his arms with her own. "Tell me again."

He shifted, brushing her hair from beneath his lips with his chin. "I love you." Lips pressing wetly to her damp skin, he exhaled heavily. "I can help--"

"Don't." She frantically shook her head, feeling a sob rise in her throat. "Lex, please, not tonight. Just hold me."

Slipping free of her, he turned her around and straightened her dress, then his pants. Cupping her cheek, he kissed her softly, tenderly, leaving his lips there while he whispered, "Leave him."

"I can't," she sobbed, taking his face in her hands. "Please, stop it. He'll kill you."

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: On the Surface (R) 5-06-2010

This was amazing work, Sinecure. I don’t think I’ve seen any fic of yours that’s been dedicated to pure, hard, sweet smutty goodness. And yet, I have to admire the way you’ve threaded in a substantial and intriguing plot into what is essentially a smut-fic. That is awesome writing!

I’m just terrible when it comes to reviewing smut scenes, but I’ll give it a try, because I really, REALLY loved the smut in this ficlet. It was hot, arousing, ferocious… and yet smooth, beautiful and romantic at the same time. I’ve read plenty of fics that have Chloe and Lex just using each other for sex, and while I enjoy those as well, I do miss the warmth and sweetness that’s present in smut fics that are based on affection, adoration and love underneath the smut.

I loved how Chloe’s and Lex’s personalities were carried forward through the smutty actions. It seems like Lex took it upon himself to indulge a good number of his kinks this evening, eh? I was laughing at the way that Chloe recognized Lex was in a kinky mood, and she called him on that, taunting him for his ‘voyeuristic and exhibitionist’ preferences.

But, despite her teasing, Chloe was more than willing to go along with Lex’s kinks… because she wanted to see him enjoy himself, and she was getting pleasure from HIS pleasure. This is the beautiful, warm feeling that I really enjoy about loving-smut that’s pretty much never present in smut fics where Chloe and Lex are just fucking to scratch an itch.

Of course, in those kinds of fics, I enjoy the power-play and vicious banter, but that’s a whole different kind of story

In this fic however, it was beautiful to see Chloe just mad for Lex… for forming the physical connection with Lex that is a extension of the emotional bond that they have with each other. She was mad to get started on making love to her beloved… and I can tell that Lex felt exactly the same way. Lex barely gave Chloe a few minutes of touching herself before he leapt onto her, because he simply couldn’t stay away… not even to indulge in his voyeuristic kink. Control is never one of Lex’s strong points when he’s making love, is it? LOL!

Did I mention how HOT the whole ficlet was?!? wow!!

Of course, it wouldn’t be a Sinecure fic unless there was an element of torment and darkness (that I find absolutely delicious) threaded into the fic, eh? I was actually half-expecting some kind of dark twist at the end that revealed that the situation was not completely as happy as it appeared. I should have known how it was going to end, since all the clues were right there from the beginning. erm… but I kind of got distracted by all the sexy and smut *sheepish grin*

Anyhow, I loved, LOVED how Lex’s kinks (voyeurism and exhibitionism) were actually revealed to be manifestations of this dark and intolerable kind of Chlex relationship. Lex is carrying on a secret, dirty affair with Chloe, where she’s using Lex to cheat on her ‘official significant other’ behind his back. While I’m sure Lex initially might have enjoyed ‘stealing Chloe away’ from the other man with this secretive affair… I’m sure that he’s FURIOUS knowing that Chloe loves him best, but will not acknowledge him as her official partner because she’s afraid to leave her current partner.

Even worse, Lex must be humiliated and enraged knowing that it’s the danger to him that keeps Chloe from leaving (Clark? Oliver? Dave?) her current partner. Chloe notes that this ‘other man’ will kill Lex if she leaves him for Lex… she doesn’t make any mention of specific danger to herself… only to Lex. She’s only staying with a man she doesn’t love to protect Lex, and Lex must be furious in his helplessness about the situation.

So, the only way Lex can vent his frustration and anger, is by developing these kinks. He cannot come out into the open, so he must play with kinks that push the boundaries of secrecy and discretion with his sexual activities. He likes to play at the possibility of getting caught, because he secretly wants everyone to know that he’s fucking Chloe. And, paradoxically, he also likes being a peeping tom, because he also gets a thrill from the secrecy in this relationship.

Amazing and awesome writing, Sinecure. Beautiful smut AND beautiful, awe-inspiring characterization as well. I can’t wait to see what kind of writing you’re going to post up in the future. Please post more soon?

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I knew there was something wrong! I was into all the hot sex, but something in the back of my mind was telling me "it can't all be this good." Who is the person Chloe married, I assume? Oliver? Lionel? Clark? Leaving it like that, you are just begging for people to ask for a sequel.
    Last edited by westwingwolf; 8th May 2010 at 17:52.

NS Full Member

another brillant ficlet, totally leaving me hot and bothered in a great way but also as I WANT MORE. This is going to keep me up at night, who why what happens next. . . the posibilities are endless. . . but you would write them better.
    Last edited by dkfuryan; 11th May 2010 at 20:34.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Damn! That was hot but why can't she leave that man? UGH!! Lex has to do something.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Enjoyed how the sexual desperation in the story was enhanced by the reveal at the end. Chloe seems to be playing a dangerous game, and Lex is letting her.

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

This was fantastic! The smut, of course, was excellent throughout, but the whole story is made in the last bit. It's amazing how the last lines change the resonance of everything that came before it. I love how that worked!

Excellent story. Thanks for posting!

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Who? Want to know... Please! Great fic
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information