+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truth and Lies, NC-17, 1/27/10

Truth and Lies, NC-17, 1/27/10

Disclaimer: Smallville stole my soul from Doctor Who. Unfortunately it didn't come with any rights of ownership.
    Summary: Sometimes you get away with your lies, other times they catch up to at the most inopportune times.
    Author's Notes: Written for Sinecure in exchange for services rendered. Thanks to Cy for a few well-placed line suggestions.

@~~~

It's been ten months since they last saw each other, seven since they last spoke. She would say it's been just as long since she's thought of him at all, but that would be a lie. And after every half-truth they've ever told each other, after every sin of omission, every deception committed--destroying, blow by inevitable blow, the very thing they were trying to save--Chloe refuses to lie anymore. Especially to herself.

What she doesn't refuse to do is play cloak and dagger with him in the middle of a charity event. Doesn't refuse to tease him every chance she gets; gracefully arching her neck when she laughs at her date's earnest attempts at humor, sensually licking her lips after a particularly scrumptious piece of chocolate cake. Fucking him with her eyes as she's led out onto the dance floor, in the arms of another man.

It's such obvious foreplay that, when she finds herself dragged into an alcove away from the prying eyes of the Metropolis elite, it feels less like a surprise and more like a foregone conclusion.

As does getting finger-fucked by Lex Luthor during the aforementioned event. Having his hand under her gown, between her legs, rubbing her wet, swollen flesh. Leaning back into his warm, solid body and reveling in the hardness of his erection pressing into the small of her back.

She usually hates these events, finds any excuse possible to get out of them. Not this time, not after she saw his name on the guest list.

There's a reason she didn't wear any panties tonight.

Unfortunately, she can't blame this particular depravity of hers on him. Not when she's had a thing for sex in public places for as long as she can remember; has always been turned on by the threat of discovery, the thrill of getting away with something she shouldn't be doing. Maybe it all ties back to being a reporter.

Or maybe she's just that perverse. Maybe she just really enjoys the self flagellation of letting the man who broke her heart slowly wiggle another--third--finger into her tight folds, while her date stands just a few feet away, looking for her. The glasses are an illusion, she knows if he turns his head just a little to the left, lets his gaze slip into the alcove...

The thought causes a surge of arousal, and before she knows it she's coming, breaking, fracturing over Lex's hand. Has to bite down on her lip to keep from crying out, knows that despite the precaution, the jig is up.

"Come with me."

Her gaze involuntarily meets Clark's, sees the pain and confusion, the betrayal there.

"I can't." She means for it to sound forceful, resolute, but the words come out in a whisper and she doesn't stop him when he takes her by the hand--his fingers, still sticky, intertwining in hers. Doesn't protest when he leads her through the crowd and to the door, the ice of Clark's gaze forcing a chill down her spine.

If Chloe is going to insist upon telling nothing but the truth from now on, then she has to be completely honest with herself...

Pretending she could actually walk away from him--from them--was probably the biggest lie she's ever told.

Re: Truth and Lies, NC-17, 1/27/10

Oh wow!!! That was amazing!!!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

This was an amazing story! I was equal parts enthralled as well as frustrated as heck by the mystery of the backstory behind this piece. I wanted more details, dammit… and yet, at the same time, I have to admit that it was a lack of details that made this story so intriguing, exciting and intense!

It was a very satisfying seeing Chloe dominating the first half of this fic… where she essentially seduced Lex without even touching him, or even speaking to him for that matter. She knew that she didn’t to talk to him at all, since he’s mesmerized by her every move.

LOL! Poor Lex! He must HATE the way that he starts panting by merely the arch of Chloe’s neck, or the way that she laughs at another man’s joke… or even the way she eats her thrice damned chocolate cake. LOL! I loved the idea of Lex standing by, watching her every move, hating himself for being so weak… hating her for making him so weak… and yet still being unable to resist her.

I’d like to imagine that there’s pure love underneath all that lust and desire.

As does getting finger-fucked by Lex Luthor during the aforementioned event. Having his hand under her gown, between her legs, rubbing her wet, swollen flesh. Leaning back into his warm, solid body and reveling in the hardness of his erection pressing into the small of her back.
    HOT!!! Thank you, momdaegmorgan, for the brief, but intense moment of smutty goodness! I do wonder whether Lex tried to resist her sexual overtures during this particular event, OR whether he took as much thrill at ‘sex in public’ as Chloe did. Whatever the case, I felt a hot thrill at the visual of Lex finally grabbing Chloe and shoving her into some badly hidden architectural cavity to ravish her.

hmmm, perhaps Lex doesn’t share Chloe’s kink for sex in public, but he DOES like the idea of sex with her in a place where Clark is likely to catch them both? That would serve the dual function of exquisite revenge against Clark as well as rendering Chloe single and ‘officially available’.

Heh… I wonder whether Lex will continue to indulge Chloe’s kink for sex in public places even when she’s his official girlfriend.

I loved how this short ficlet marked the moment where Lex has finally had enough of the secrecy, and decided that he’s NOT going to settle for being the ‘dirty little secret’ for any longer. Indeed, the only reason I think he’s gone along with it so far was because he thought Chloe needed to punish him for ‘breaking her heart’.

Hmmm, speaking of which, I’m darned curious about the exact details of the heartbreaking that was being referred to in this fic…? *wistful sigh* but I guess I’ll never know the details, will I?

Anyhow. Thanks for the ficlet, momdaegmorgan, I loved every moment of it. I hope to see more of your writing in the future. Pretty please?

Hot.

I'd leave it at that since I already told you, but it is just... delicious. I love everything about it. Lex's inability to resist Chloe. Chloe's desire to tease him. Clark's dissing. Hee. I know, how petty of me, but sometimes I just need him to be dissed.

I'd put in a call for more backstory and such, but I know how-- ah, to hell with it. More please!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Very passionate!

I like that Chloe and Lex can't resist each other--they don't even bother trying

Great work.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

DAMN! That was hot!!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

This story was awesome. You put so much emotions into a small amount of words. I loved the idea of Chloe enticing Lex. I always love sexy Chloe. I sort of feel bad for Lex being submitted to such torture. Okay, who am I kidding I love it. It makes the relationship that much more passionate.
    It really was a wonderful piece of work. I have conflicting feelings about it though. On the one hand it's great the way it is but it left me wanting more. I wonder what happened to get the relationship where it is and where it goes from here.
    I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

Members

I love it.

great story that call for sequel

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

wow! great story!
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information