+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eat Me - Sequel to Bite Me NC-17 (Updated Feb. 26, 2010)

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, originally from Newfoundland, Canada.

Eat Me - Sequel to Bite Me NC-17 (Updated Feb. 26, 2010)

Hello everyone!

Finally, I got a move on and started on a sequel to my completed NC-17 fic called Bite Me. I hope you like it, I love reading the fiction on this site! Hopefully I can uphold the great standard of writing here!

Anyhoo, I own nothing (however that does not stop me from playing with them in naughty ways ) And this fic is most assuredly NC-17, so BE WARNED!!!! This really has no spoilers and takes place, not in the Smallville universe, but in my own mind. This fic makes allusions to the first one, but it is not necessary to the story. The plan is to update every couple of days.

Summary: It takes place about a month after Bite Me, and Chloe, still living with Lex in the Penthouse in Metropolis, is asked by Lionel himself to infiltrate an girl's boarding school to find out what happened to a family friend.

Hum. Actually, I think it's more interesting than my sucky summary makes it sound, so as usual please READ and REVIEW! Tell me what you like and don't like so I can make it betta!

And once again, I include a suggested soundtrack, cause that's the way I roll!

Happy New Years, lovely readers!

Chapter 1

(Back in Black – AC/DC)

Chloe smiled to herself as she rode the mirrored elevator up to the penthouse that had become her home in Metropolis over the last few weeks. Her temp job at the Planet was going very well, even though she was just a glorified gofer. Hey, everyone had to start somewhere. She smoothed out her red silk blouse and black skirt and dug her keys out of her bag before the doors opened.

She stepped out into the short, wide hallway and the smile fell from Chloe’s face as the bloody picture in her mind’s eye projected itself onto the sparking clean, white hallway. Benny the guard lying on the floor. The pool of his blood spreading across the carpeted hallway, soaking into the soles of her shoes. His dead eyes staring; his corpse grinning at her from the gaping ear to ear gash in his neck. Chloe felt an ache in her chest. The same ache she felt every time she entered the hallway. Poor Benny. A life stolen by Jacob Sokoloff, an evil genius masquerading as a caring humanitarian. Oh. And he was a fucking evil werewolf. And Benny had died because of her. Chloe fought back tears. He had had a wife and two daughters, one five and one eight. Lex had set them up for life, but money was a poor replacement for a doting father and loving husband.

Chloe blinked and greeted the new guard and she hurried toward the door. She didn’t know his name.

She unlocked the penthouse door and stepped into the empty living room. She shut the door behind her with a sigh, as if she could leave the pain and the guilt in the small, pristine hallway. She rested her head back against the door for a few seconds and wondered if Lex was home yet. She dropped her bag on the black leather couch and headed toward his office; her red heels clicking loudly against the hardwood floor. The only time she didn’t feel like she was living in a museum was when Lex was with her. One person did not need all this room.

She smiled and bit her lip. Chloe heard him before she saw him; his voice emerging from behind the heavy oak door. She snorted and poked her head in the room. The man in question was standing up, one hand on his lean hip, the other hand holding his cell to his ear. He was impeccably dressed in grey slacks and a white dress shirt. His face was a lovely shade of red and he was yelling at some poor, unfortunate soul who had crossed him. He was sexy when he was angry. She couldn’t help the laugh that popped out of her mouth. Lex turned to look at her when he heard her laugh and rewarded her with a wide smile.

About a week after the whole werewolf shenanigan, Chloe had begrudgingly sat down with Lex in the library and called to inform her father about their relationship. It wasn’t her idea, it was Lex’s. Something about wanting to do this right. Which would’ve just melted Chloe’s heart if she hadn’t of been the one who had to break the news to her father. She had pouted and glared at Lex as she dialled her home number. When her dad had answered the phone, he had been in a great mood and Chloe REALLY didn’t want to ruin it for him. After a couple of minutes of inane conversation (and a pointed look from Lex), she had explained to her father that she was now in a relationship with Lex Luthor…his boss. There was yelling. Lots of yelling. And Chloe didn’t even tell him that she hadn’t slept in her own bed since her first week there. After a few moments (where she could have sworn her father was having a heart attack), her dad had demanded that she return home immediately and mumbled something about ‘goddamn billionaires’ thinking that they ‘owned everything’. Chloe had put her head in her hands at that point and Lex had taken the phone from her. She had jerked her head up and had viciously shaken it at him. What? Was he fucking crazy? Lex had bravely endured the majority of her father’s wrath. Well, compared to HIS father’s wrath, it probably more like her father’s tantrum. Anyway, he had calmed her father by telling him that nothing untoward had happened between them and that they were rarely alone. It amazed her how easily the lies rolled off of his tongue and he even had the gall to look at her and wink as he was telling her father this. Chloe had snorted and put her head in her hands once more as she listened to Lex tell her father how much he genuinely cared her and how well her job at the Planet was working out for her. Surprisingly, when Lex had handed the phone back to her (with a cocky grin on his face), her father had been much more calm and collected. He was still pissed, but he grunted that she could do a lot worse than Lex. And then he launched into a spiel about how she didn’t owe Lex anything, even though he had helped her by getting her a job and letting her stay in his penthouse. It was the closet thing to the sex talk she had had with her father and just as awkward. Yes, dad. I know, dad. He doesn’t expect that, dad. Chloe expected that and got plenty of it, but she wasn’t about to tell her father that.

All and all, it went much better than expected. It had gone better than the talk with Clark. He had been packing to come and get her and threatening Lex with bodily harm before she managed to calm him down.

Chloe sauntered over to Lex and put her arms around his waist. He was still yelling into the phone, but his other arm wrapped around her and held her to him. Abruptly, he clicked off the cell and stuffed it into his pocket.

“Tough day?” Chloe asked, listening to his heartbeat through his chest. His presence made her feel much better.

“Not particularly.” He answered jovially.

Chloe laughed.

“Did you feel like…?” Lex started before his cell interrupted him.

“Excuse me…” He mumbled as dug it from his pocket and flicked it open. “Luthor.”

Chloe felt his body tense as he listened to the person on the other end. She cocked her head and looked worriedly up to his face. His good mood had vanished and he was now scowling. Lex clicked off the phone without saying goodbye and slipped it back into his pocket.

“What’s wrong, Lex?”

“That was my father. One of our business acquaintances seems to have disappeared without a trace.” He answered, resting his hand on her cheek. His eyes were clouded; he was lost in thought.

“I’m sorry…” Chloe shrugged. She didn’t know what else to say.

“Dad told his father that we would help find out what happened to him. We have very lucrative dealings with this family. He’s worth almost as much as I am. His disappearance hasn’t been leaked to the press yet and his father wants it dealt with as quickly as possible. Which means…” He explained as he looked pointedly down to her.

“Lex, you know that I won’t leak anything if you don’t want me to. I will help you though, if you need me.” Chloe answered truthfully. The reporter in her was chomping at the bit to write the story, but it wasn’t worth it. Since she had fallen in love with a Luthor, she had found out that breaking the story wasn’t always the best thing. Life wasn’t black and white; it was all shades of grey and sometimes secrets were kept for a reason.

“You might take that back when you find out who it is.” He said with a hint of a smile.

Chloe narrowed her eyes at him.

“Have I met him?”

Lex sighed.

“Not formally. Remember when we went to Taboo?”

Chloe nodded, her brow furrowing. How could she forget her only foray into the most exclusive sex club in Metropolis? Thankfully, Lex had not suggested that they go back there. Although, the outfit she had worn there was used more than once. Lex really liked those boots…Wait a second, was Lex saying something? She reluctantly pushed the images from her mind.

“Remember when I punched that guy?” He continued.

Chloe froze.

“That asshole?! The guy who pushed me down on the stage?! The one with the pencil dick!? THAT’S the guy that’s disappeared? I’m not surprised! He’s probably buried in the basement of some girl he tried to rape!” Chloe shouted, pushing away from him and putting her hands on her hips. “Good riddance!”

Lex laughed.

“You’re sexy when you’re angry, you know.”

Chloe forced back a smile.

“Don’t change the subject!”

“Chlo, I didn’t say he was a friend of mine. I can’t fucking stand him. But we make a lot of money from dealings with his family. This is why my father volunteered our services.” He explained. It was hard for her to concentrate on what he was saying when his eyes roamed over her body like that. “And that’s not even the bad news.”

Chloe pouted.

“What’s the bad news?”

Lex smirked.

“Dad has requested our presence for supper tonight. Go put on something fancy.”

Chloe sighed. And then looked up at Lex in confusion.

“Your father hates me. Why is he requesting my presence at dinner?” She asked warily. “Oh God, he’s not planning on getting me back for that little slap in the face, is he?”

Lex laughed and shook his head as he once again took out his ringing phone. Chloe bit her lip and watched him answer. He was talking to someone about exporting in something. Chloe didn’t bother paying attention. A sly smile crossed her face as she sauntered over to him. He stopped pacing and distractedly smiled down at her as she wrapped her arms around his waist. He didn’t seem to notice as she prodded him gently backwards. He finally gave her an amused, quizzical look as she pushed him back onto his rolling desk chair. Apparently he was really distracted, because it wasn’t until Chloe kneeled down in front of him and started to undo his belt that her intentions finally dawned on him and he shot her a look of adoration.

Lex’s voice did not change in the slightest as she pulled his pants and boxers down over his hips and started stroking his dick until he was rock solid; she felt his pulse throb through the thin, silky skin. She didn’t expect his voice to change, though. He was much too proficient for that. Years of holding in his feelings have made him an expert at it.

Chloe looked up to him and gave him a naughty little smile before she bent and circled her tongue around the tip of his erection. He slouched further down in his chair and stroked her cheek with his free hand. Chloe felt her face flush with desire and she kept her eyes on his as she slid his impressive cock into her mouth as far as she could. He tasted salty and perfect and she moaned as she started to bob her head up and down. She hollowed her cheeks, increasing the pressure and speed and she inwardly smiled as she noticed that Lex was asking the person on the other line to repeat things. Chloe cocked her eyebrow at him and she raised her left hand from his thigh and started softly stroking his balls.

Lex shut his eyes tightly and told the man on the other end that something had just come up and that he would have to call him back. He pressed end on the cell and tossed it on his desk. He then grabbed Chloe’s arms, hauled her up until they were both standing and slammed her against the wall beside his desk. She cried out is surprise and passion. There was undisguised lust in his eyes and he maintained his gaze as he bent and aggressively pulled her snug skirt around her waist.

“That was a very important call, Miss Sullivan.” He rumbled.

Chloe whimpered as he pushed her panties aside.

“I’m sorry.” Chloe murmured innocently. “I just couldn’t help myself.”

Lex growled and lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. Her heart was pounding and she was shaking in anticipation. Finally, he thrust into her and they both cried out.

“Fuck, Chloe…” He murmured as he placed on hand under her ass. He captured her wrists with the other and held them above her head. “You’re so fucking hot.”

“Yes, Lex. Fuck me.” She repeated over and over, matching his thrusts.

It wasn’t long before Chloe felt her abdomen tighten; coiling tight like a spring. Lex bent his head down and bit her neck and she sailed over the edge; her vaginal muscles spasmed around him and he followed her seconds later.

Lex let go of her wrists and Chloe slid her legs down to the floor. They stood shaking and holding each other.

“You…are a very…naughty girl...Ms. Sullivan.” Lex panted, his forehead on hers.

Chloe giggled and looked up at him.

“You like me that way.”

Lex laughed.

“Yes, I really fucking do.”
    Last edited by JennyD13; 27th February 2010 at 01:46.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Eat Me - Sequel to Bite Me NC-17 (Posted Jan. 31,2010)

EEK!! It took me a bit to remember this story. But the moment it clicked it was on. I loved it and the smut. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Re: Eat Me - Sequel to Bite Me NC-17 (Updated Jan. 22,2010)

Thanks for reading!

Chapter 2

(It’s My Life – No Doubt)

Chloe reluctantly unwrapped her arms from around Lex’s neck. She had taken to pouncing on him whenever they were alone on the elevator. Lex sighed and dropped his hands from her bottom. She couldn’t help the tingly feeling in the pit of her stomach whenever she sized him up. And he looked great tonight. He was dressed in a black suit (of course), a crisp white shirt, and a thin black tie. Chloe decided to wear the dark red strapless dress she had worn to Club Viper. This time, however, she wore her hair swept up in a delicate gold clip that Lex had given her. She left her ears and neck bare. The only other piece of jewellery she wore was the gold bracelet with the tracking device. Lex still preferred her to wear it just in case. She supposed she couldn’t blame him for being paranoid. She was now involved with a Luthor, and in some circles that made her a target. Chloe just had a chance to check her face in the mirror before the elevator doors opened to the lobby and Lex took her arm and led her out. She gave him a bright smile.

After a very short limo ride, Lex led a very nervous Chloe into a ridiculously expensive restaurant where Lionel was patiently waiting for them. He was sipping chardonnay and reading something in a file folder.

“Don’t look so nervous.” Lex leaned down and whispered in her ear. “He’s not going to bite you.”

Chloe giggled and shot him a look as they walked toward the table. Before they got there, a beautiful red haired woman stepped in front of them and Chloe noticed the smile that slithered across Lionel’s face. The woman, who was impeccably and expensively dressed, completely ignored Lex’s arm around Chloe’s waist. In fact, she completely ignored Chloe’s existence. Chloe sardonically cocked an eyebrow. A little green eyed monster was weaselling his way inside her, pissing her off as it did so. She glanced again at Lionel. He had planned this. She could read his intentions as if they were on a checklist before her. A girl from Lex’s past. Rich, beautiful, kind of evil – check. Arrange for her to “accidentally” meet Lex – check. Get rid of that pesky, devilishly good-looking Ms. Sullivan - check. Jackass.

“Hello, Lex.” The woman purred. “It’s been a long time. How are you?”

“I’m fine, Lilith.” Lex sighed.

Chloe looked up to his face and nearly burst out laughing. He looked bored. Hmmm. Maybe she didn’t need to be jealous after all. Lex looked down at her and gave her a hidden wink. He held complete devotion in his eyes and Chloe immediately knew that being jealous of this hussy was silly. He only had eyes for her. Ha! Eat it, bitch!

“Now, if you will excuse us. We have an appointment with my father. But I’m sure you already knew that.”

With that, Chloe did burst out laughing and Lex circled around the disgusted-looking woman. Reaching his father’s table, he pulled out a chair for her to sit without waiting for an invite.

“Nice.” He said to his father as he settled in the chair closest to her.

“Son, I have no idea what you are talking about.

They both gave him the same pointedly derisive look.

“Oh, Lilith?” Lionel replied with a sly smile, staring at Chloe even though he was addressing his son. “I happened to run into her today and mentioned that I might be meeting you for dinner tonight. I guess she wanted to see you. Why ever did you break up with that charming young lady?”

Chloe rolled her eyes and reached for her glass of water.

“Well, Dad, that would be because you slept with her.” Lex jovially replied.

Chloe tried not to spit her mouthful of water over the table.

Lionel’s eyes snapped from her to glare at Lex. There was a surprised glint in them. Apparently Lionel didn’t know that Lex knew that.

“Yes. Well…” He said coldly, changing the subject. “I trust your job at the Planet is going well, Ms. Sullivan.”

“Yes, thank you.” She replied, attempting to sound equally bored. She didn’t think she succeeded. Not that Lionel would care either way.

The three of them made small talk until the waiter arrived; Lionel trying not to look at Chloe with distain and Chloe trying not to crack a wine bottle over Lionel’s head. And because she was forced to spend time with her boyfriend’s awful, awful father, she was well on her way to finishing said wine bottle. Lex ordered a medium-rare steak for himself and the salmon for Chloe. Lionel ordered the veal. Which he probably spiced with the salty tears of newborn babies. Lionel, disguising himself as a gentleman, waited until the awkward meal was over before bringing up the reason why he wanted to meet with her.

“I have a business proposition for you, Ms. Sullivan.” Lionel said suddenly.

Chloe’s head snapped up to stare at him and Lex’s forked screeched across his desert plate.

“What do you mean, ‘business proposition’?” Lex demanded, slamming his fork down so hard it rattled the plates on the table.

“Just for the record, I’m not going to sleep with you like Skanky McSlut over there. I find you unquestionably repulsive.” Chloe deadpanned.

Huh. Maybe she had had one glass of white wine too many.

Lex snorted and tried to maintain his scary face.

Lionel stared at her in silence for a good 30 seconds before he decided that the best reaction was to simply ignore what had just come out of her mouth.

“As you know, an acquaintance of ours has gone missing. His name is Talbot Sklanksy, the son of Albert Sklansky, who is the highest paid lawyer in Metropolis. He also has a lot invested in LuthorCorp. Talbot was last seen in the company of five girls from a very exclusive boarding house located near the most prestigious private school in Metropolis. Now, the police have questioned them, but that led to absolutely nothing, of course. What I need for you to do is to join the sorority under an alias and find out what those girls are hiding. There is something more to the story there, I know it.”

“No.” Chloe stated matter-of-factly. She glanced at Lex and was slightly surprised that (judging by the look he was shooting toward him) Lionel’s head hadn’t exploded yet.

“Yes, Ms. Sullivan, I know you won’t do any favours for me out of the kindness of your heart. I will, however, promise you exclusive rights to the story.”

Chloe, who had opened her mouth to say no again, promptly snapped it shut and started to consider his offer. It was a good opportunity. At worst, nothing would be going on. At best, something big was happening and it would jumpstart her career like a fucking hairdryer in the bathtub.

“No.” Lex growled. “Absolutely not. You are not using Chloe for anything.”

Lionel, who had read Chloe’s reaction with expertise, smiled.

“Lex. It’s not up to you. Chloe can make her own decisions.”

Lex violently shoved his chair back from the table and before Chloe could say a word, he had yanked her chair back, nearly spilling her on the floor.

“Lex!” She hissed. “Will you wait a second?”

Lex turned his attention on her, which wasn’t all that good considering the vein on his forehead that always popped out when he was angry, was now visibly throbbing.

“Are you actually considering this!?” He hissed back.

“This is a great opportunity! Just sit down and let me ask a few questions.” Chloe whispered, bravely maintaining eye contact with the furious billionaire. His right eye started to twitch. That wasn’t a particularly good sign, either.

“Sit!” She mouthed to him, turning her head away from Lionel’s prying eyes.

Lex glared at her and sat down once again and Chloe glanced around. The people at the tables near them were doing a wonderful job attempting to look like they were not eavesdropping.

“Why are you asking me to do this?” She asked Lionel, trying to ignore the smugly satisfied look on his face.

“Well, Ms. Sullivan, you are the right age to infiltrate this sorority and I have no doubt you will be able to find whatever they have hidden. Your ability to uncover secrets is inferior to none. I speak from experience.”

“And it has nothing to do with the fact that asking me would cause an argument between your son and I. Or, that you would have no qualms about seeing me dead if this turns out to be dangerous.” Chloe answered, incredulous.

“No, Ms. Sullivan. Those thoughts haven’t crossed my mind.” He said with a small smile.

“I bet.” She answered.

Chloe thought for a moment.

“If I agree to do this, I have a few conditions.” She said, glancing at Lex.

“Chloe,” Lex said through clenched teeth, “You are honestly not considering this, are you?”

“Can I tell you my conditions fir…?”

“No. You are not doing this. It’s too dangerous. No. That’s my answer. Absolutely not.” Lex interrupted, staring down his father.

Chloe’s anger flared up and she forced herself not to shout. How dare he!? He didn’t own her. But, of course, that was what Lionel wanted. A rift between them.

“Lex, it’s ultimately my decision.” She said evenly, giving him a sharp kick underneath the table. “Now listen to my conditions.”

They stared at each other for a few moments. Lex should know better. His intimidating stare wouldn’t work on her. He made a slight motion with his head, signalling for her to continue.

“One, I work with Lex. I report to him. I plan with him. He comes up with the safety measures. I have minimal contact with you.” She said to Lionel, keeping her eyes on Lex.

“Agreed.” Lionel said.

“Two, you take care of all the expenses.”

“Of course.”

“Three, I want exclusive interviews with you, Albert Sklansky, and Talbot Sklansky if he is found alive.”

“Agreed.”

Chloe turned away from Lex and faced the older man.

“You’ve got a deal.”

Lionel smiled widely and handed her the folder he had been flipping through when they had arrived at the restaurant.

“We’re done here.” Lex growled.

He got up and hauled Chloe up by her elbow. He dragged her out of the restaurant without another word and left his father to get the bill.

Chloe mentally prepared herself for a fight. A big one.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: Eat Me - Sequel to Bite Me NC-17 (Updated Jan. 22,2010)

woah! Am I the first to review? I'm NEVER the first to review! It's pretty awesome (for me, since I have no life!)

Two chapters into this particular fic, and it’s already getting really good I love it! First of all, thank you SO much for bringing in Lionel early into this fic… and making him a fairly integral part of the plot line. Lionel always brings along a delicious amount of spice, excitement and dark-humour with him into a fic, and I adore him for that reason.

So, once again, THANK you, for bring Lionel in on early!!

heh! I suppose I should also comment on the other things that I also enjoyed about the fic, eh? Let’s start from the beginning…

Chapter One
    I think chapter one started off really well summing up most of the action that had taken place in the prequel to this fic. The summing up was also done in a very clever and natural manner where Chloe brought up her recollections through associated memories, such as the part where she remembered the death of her lovely, charming security guard, Benny. I liked Benny from ‘Bite Me’, so it felt good to see a little bit of grieving for him.

LOL! And we’ve finally covered Gabe’s and Clark’s reaction to Chloe new relationship, eh? It’s about time. I have to say that it was a slightly conspicuous omission to not have Gabe, Clark, Lois or any of Chloe Smallville friends so much as make an appearance in ‘Bite Me’. I didn’t mind Clark’s omission so much, since it IS a Chlex story, and it’s about time Chloe moved on past him. But Gabe and Lois are family, and they shouldn’t be cut out of Chloe’s life just because she’s involved with Lex Luthor.

So it was extremely gratifying to see Gabe brought into the fold. Now he finally has an inkling about what’s the latest in his daughter’s life. I have to admit that I was slightly irate at the way that Lex blatantly lied to Gabe. It just didn’t seem right to first completely shut Gabe out of Chloe’s life, and then later tell him only part of the truth about Chloe’s serious relationship. It is disconcerting and slightly terrible that Lionel Luthor is much better informed and personally closer to his child as compared to Gabe Sullivan’s relationship with his baby. Dammit, Gabe’s supposed to be the good dad!

But perhaps Lex decided discretion was the better part of valour in this particular instance, eh? LOL! Heaven’s knows what Gabe would do if he knew that his baby was being repeatedly ‘defiled’ by the Luthor bastard. He’d probably make his way to Metropolis armed with steak knives or something.

I liked the way that a new mystery was introduced straight off from the first chapter. And it was especially fantastic to see a character from the prequel tied into a central plot of this storyline. Yes, I know that this particular character was an obnoxious prick, but I will also say that he was quite memorable, LOL! The prick with the needle-like penis who struck out big time with Chloe, ROTFL! Who can forget him?!

Heh… I think Chloe makes a good point that the bastard is probably buried in the basement of a person that he happened to push too far with his ‘charming personality’.

Many, many thanks for finishing up the chapter with sweet (but still hot and amazing) smut, Jenny! Your readers very much appreciate that! Or I should be specific and admit that I ADORE your smut writing. You have a special talent for building up the sex scenes with enough heated detail to get the heat rising, even in winter. Thanks for that!

And I also love the way that you manage to thread romanticism and a wicked sense of humour into the smut as well. I really enjoyed the taunting, playful way that Chloe ambushed poor Lex during his very important phone call with a blow-job, knowing full well that Lex wouldn’t be able to conduct business in the middle of oral sex… but also that Lex would certainly not tell Chloe to ‘wait until later’, ROTFLMAO!

Chapter Two
    squeee!!! Chapter two was friggen fantastic. As much as I enjoyed chapter one, that was a basic ‘setting up the scene and characters’ introduction chapter. It was during this chapter where the plot really got cooking!

First of all, I’m sure I’ve made it clear that one of the things that I loved most about this chapter was Lionel Luthor!!! The magnificent bastard has such an irresistible, memorable presence that adds spice onto ALL of his scenes. I love it!!

ROTFL! It seems like Lionel is still up to his old tricks of making subtle (and not too subtle) moves get under Chloe’s skin, and perhaps drive her away from his son. Poor Lionel must be gnashing his teeth in frustration at the thought that Lex is madly in love with someone who cannot be intimidated, bought off (or seduced) by Lionel. Lionel doesn’t even dare to so much as threaten this girl properly because Lex is too much in love with her to allow his father to get away with such things.

LOL! Poor Lionel is stuck with only cheap, petty tactics, such as dangling Lex’s ex-girlfriends in Chloe’s face, hoping to spark off her insecurities, OR encourage Lex’s gaze to wander. Heh, you get an A for effort, Lionel, but dream on!

Oooh, we finally got some details about the story behind the disappearance of the obnoxious prat from the club, eh? Apparently the idiot got himself kidnapped (or killed) by five sorority airheads? That’s, quite frankly, embarrassing! Talbot is never going to live this down, once he gets rescued of course.

ROTFLMAO! Oh dear me, I initially read the name as ‘Skanky’ before doing a double-take and reading the name properly as ‘Sklansky’. Was that a Freudian insert, Jenny? ROTFL!

I was squealing in delight to see Lionel in top manipulative form. Yes, it’s always fantastic to see Chloe snarking at the MB, and usually getting the upper hand through sheer nerves, guts and a steel spine… but it’s also amazing to see Lionel’s manipulative skills shining through… and seeing all of his little pawns dancing away to his tune.

In the end, it will only make us appreciated Chloe all the more once she regains the upper hands in whatever game Lionel has set in place around her, right?

Anyhow, it was fantastic seeing Chloe being fully aware that Lionel is essentially playing her. Even better, she knew exactly what kind of advantages he was gaining by setting her on this investigative path… driving a wedge between her and Lex, as well as putting her on a path that might (hopefully) lead her to danger, chaos and death. Can you imagine Lionel gleefully rubbing his hands together at those happy thoughts? LOL!

It seems like the first part of his plan is already working. Lex is enraged at the way that Chloe is knowingly jumping into Lionel’s plans… especially since Chloe is doing this very obviously against Lex’s explicit wishes. It only rubs salts in Lex’s wounded pride to know that Chloe is ignoring him in his father’s presence. Lex might no longer want his father’s approval as he once did… but I’m certain that he does want Lionel to respect him… and watching Lex’s opinions be completely disregarded and ignored by Chloe (in Lionel’s presence no less), without so much as a discussion has to be pretty humiliating for Lex.

It was most definitely not a smart move for Chloe to NOT take Lex aside for a quick discussion before jumping on Lionel’s offer. She’s going to be paying for that later.

I can understand that Lex’s ‘forbidding orders’ came from his care, concern and anxiety for Chloe’s safety… but he really should have known better than to have taken that imperious, commanding tone of voice with her. Doesn’t he know by now that Chloe tends to jump right if anyone orders her to jump left?

I thought Chloe’s conditions were a good compromise to Lionel’s plans. Indeed, I think that if Chloe had discussed these conditions with Lex privately first, before stating them outright for Lionel, then Lex would have found it much easier to be more accepting of the situation. Instead, Chloe just took in Lionel’s words, and negotiated purely by herself, completely disregarding Lex’s opinions and input.

For heaven’s sake, Chloe. You have a first class negotiator on your side who adores you, AND he has tons of experience of dealing with Lionel Luthor. Make him part of the negotiation process instead of shunting him aside like a naughty child! He might have well had some REALLY great conditions of his own to contribute to the negotiations after all.

Heh… Despite her cunning brilliance, Chloe still sometimes shows her youth, inexperience and naiveté, doesn’t she? She made the same mistake in the prequel when she ran off to face the mad doctor to rescue Lex. Her over-confidence got her drugged and trapped in a reinforced room practically within minutes of meeting the doctor. Now her over-confidence is leading her down the path towards potential stupidity again.

Heee! Chlex fight scene in the next chapter. I simply cannot wait. Ooooh, is this going to be their first fight as a couple? It’s about time that they took a step out of the hazy ‘honeymoon stage’ of their relationship, and started dealing with some realistic problems and disagreements. I can’t wait to see the upcoming chapter. Please update soon!

Erm…. Just one little request. I remember leaving a little note in my review for the prequel fic, asking for the scene of Lex sharply and violently backhanding Chloe to be re-visited? In the form of a photograph that happened to be taken by some quick photographer, and then published in the local newspapers…?

Anyhow, I decided making a request couldn’t hurt. Feel free to completely disregard this request if you so wish. Completely up to you whether it works or not.

Thanks for the great writing, Jenny! Good luck with the upcoming chapters!

Re: Eat Me - Sequel to Bite Me NC-17 (Updated Jan. 23,2010)

Chapter 3

(Kiss With a Fist – Florence & the Machine)

“You FORBID me?!” Chloe screeched; her hands were clenched into fists and her nails were biting into her palms. “Are you fucking kidding me?! You better get over this macho power trip really fucking quick because I’m losing patience with you.”

Chloe stomped through the door as soon as Lex flung it open. They had been screaming at each other since they had gotten into his limo. They subdued slightly when they walked quickly across the lobby and continued as soon as the elevator doors shut. The poor security guard must have heard them coming at least three floors away and tried his best to blend into the bland surroundings. He had stared at her with an expression that read either ‘She’s the bravest girl I’ve ever seen’ or ‘The girl is a fucking lunatic’ and it almost made her smile. Almost. She was too fucking angry. In fact, Chloe was pretty sure she had never been so angry in her life. And that included her hormone-induced hissy fits when she had turned into a werewolf. She could feel the rage turning her white skin an irate red. Her limbs trembled with it.

Lex walked in behind her and slammed the door. The sound echoed through the penthouse.

“Oh! Forgive me about giving a shit about my girlfriend’s safety!” He yelled, stalking past her straight to the bar in the large living room. The mirror she had broken had been replaced and he glared at her reflection. “God forbid that I don’t want you working for my father! You’re not a werewolf anymore, Chlo, you’re human. You have no powers. And going undercover investigating a possible murder is not only foolish but extremely dangerous.”

Chloe clenched her eyes shut.

“I know I don’t have any super powers.” She spat, walking up to the wall of windows overlooking a dark Metropolis. “And, I’m not working for your father, I’m working for you. Maybe you would have heard me say that if you hadn’t been so busy plotting his murder in your head! Trust me, I hate your father. He’s a horrible, horrible man. I don’t trust him, I trust you. This is why I wanted you in charge of my safety. This could be a huge opportunity for me. I want to work with you on this, Lex, but you don’t fucking own me. You can’t forbid me to do something.”

Lex slammed an empty glass down on the bar and whirled around to face her.

“I want you to be SAFE!” He shouted, throwing his arms up. “What the hell is wrong with that!? You would think that my girlfriend would trust me on this instead or arguing. How would you like me to react, Chloe? With indifference? I want to protect you and I can’t do that if you insist on putting yourself in dangerous situations. I am two seconds away from calling your father and sending you home.”

“You’re going to call my FATHER?!” Chloe screamed, baring her teeth at him. “What am I? Six years old?! Is that what you think of me as? A little child-whore for you to play with and throw away when she causes trouble? If you don’t want anything to do with this, fine. Don’t help. But don’t EVER disrespect me by threatening to call my father, Lex.”

Chloe turned away from him and walked a few steps before thinking better of it and facing him again.

“If I have to do this on my own, so be it. I’ve been in plenty of dangerous situations without you. But you are not SENDING me anywhere, Lex Luthor. You want me out of here, I’m gone. I don’t need your help.”

Chloe again turned on her heel and stormed toward the hallway leading to Lex’s room. All her stuff was in there now. Again she turned to face him, interrupting what ever he was about to say.

“SHUT UP!” She shrieked, anger coiling in her chest. “I don’t want to fucking hear it. You’re reacting EXACTLY the way your father expected you to. If anyone should grow up, it should be you. Maybe then your goddamn troll of a father won’t be able to play you like a fucking violin.”

Chloe whirled around and stomped into the hallway. Her throat hurt and she was dangerously close to tears. She blinked her eyes furiously to keep them at bay. She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction.

“Chloe, get the fuck back here.” He shouted from behind her. “WE ARE NOT FINISHED WITH THIS DISCUSSION.”

She snorted in scornful amusement. Oh yes, we fucking are. Stupid Chloe, she thought, falling in love with a Luthor. She guessed it was only a matter of time before it ended. The powers that be couldn’t let her be happy for long. She made it to the end of the hall and through open the heavy oak doors but before she could enter, Lex grabbed her elbow and flung her into the wall in the hallway.

“Goddamn it, Chloe!” He shouted; his face flushed and his eyes flashing with fury. “We are not done talking about this!”

“You think you scare me, Lex?” Chloe spat, the fury in her eyes matching his own. “You think you intimidate me? You don’t. You should fucking know better. And yes. We are done.”

(Hey Man, Nice Shot – Filter)

She turned to leave and she was slammed into the wall again, this time he held her in place, his fingers biting into the flesh of her upper arm. Before Lex could open his mouth to say anything, Chloe swung her free fist as hard as she could in the awkward position and caught him in the jaw. His head snapped to the side, but he recovered quickly and he stared at her in shock for a split second and tightened his grip on her arm. She cocked her hand back to deliver another blow, but he caught her fist and pushed that arm against the wall as well; her knuckles stung from the contact with his jaw. She glared at him, her chest heaving. He was red faced; his eyes were fierce and dark and met he her glare unflinchingly.

“Let me go.” Chloe demanded through clenched teeth. Her head was still swimming with rage, but her body was reacting to his closeness; to his brutal passion.

Lex studied her face carefully. Swiftly, his mouth descended on her and Chloe responded, biting and sucking his bottom lip. His grip on her arms loosened and she took the opportunity to break free and throw her arms around his neck, clutching the stiff material of his jacket. But Chloe didn’t want to feel that. She wanted to feel his hot skin underneath her fingertips and she roughly pushed him away from her. A guilty look appeared on Lex’s face, like he thought that he went too far; that he had been a little too rough. She ignored the expression and ripped his shirt open; the buttons skittering across the hallways shiny, hardwood floor. Before he could react, she yanked the shirt and jacket from his shoulders and they pooled on the floor behind him. She left the black tie around his neck and twisted the material around her fingers while she looked up at his face through thick, black eyelashes. Gone was the guilty look. There was a smirk on his face and she pulled him down to her and kissed him fiercely. She kept a strong grip on the tie and with her other hand, Chloe scratched her nails down his torso and started to undo his belt.

While she peeled back his belt, Lex grabbed her shoulders and swung her away from the wall and started to back her into his room. As Chloe pushed his pants and underwear over his hips, Lex stepped out of them swiftly, pushing her until her bottom hit his oak dressing table. A spilt second later, Lex was ripping down her dress, leaving her naked except for a pair of red lace panties. She felt his fingers biting into the flesh of her ass and suddenly she was dropped onto the table in a sitting position. Lex leaned forward and ravaged her mouth, while his fingers found the tie wrapped in hers and wrenched it from her grasp. He loosened the soft, black material from his neck and broke the kiss for only a split second when he pulled the tie over his head.

Lex ran his fingers down her arms and Chloe shivered. When he reached her wrists, trapped them behind her back, tying them tightly together with his tie. With that done, he wasted no time and spread her legs wider, pulling her ass to the edge of the table. He pushed her underwear aside and plunged into her. Chloe cried out as he leaned forward, snaking one hand behind her neck. He pulled her closer, brutally stifling her with his mouth. She wrapped her legs high around his waist, and leaned back against his hand, trusting him to keep her balance. As his thrusts became harder, the dressing table began to knock against the wall and the assortment of bottles and things that he had been lined up neatly fell over, a few rolled and smashed on the floor. If Lex noticed, he didn’t let on, he just ripped his lips away from Chloe’s and rested his forehead against hers, watching her face. Chloe stared into his dark eyes. She was almost there already. Lex knew how to touch her, how to fuck her; he spent hours learning her and everything he did was pitch perfect. His hand tightened around the back of her neck; his grunts becoming more desperate. When he came, he threw his head back and yelled; the muscles in his neck straining. Chloe came watching him.

Shaking, he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her. Chloe dropped her legs from around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. She didn’t have anymore fight in her. She just wanted to cuddle up with him in bed. With a sigh, he slid his hands down her back to her tightly tied wrists and untied her. She immediately wrapped her hands around his neck.

“I’m sorry I hit you.” She said sheepishly, leaning back to look at his jaw. There would be a slight bruise, but he’d had worse. Actually, Chloe was a little disappointed. She thought it was hard enough to warrant a bigger mark, at least.

“Are you sorry you didn’t leave more of a mark?” Lex asked, grinning.

Chloe pouted.

“No, that would be terrible. It’s just that I thought you’d get a bigger bruise, not that I want you to get a bigger bruise.”

Lex laughed. Chloe grinned. At least he had a sense of humour about it.

“I love you, Chloe.” He smiled, kissing her forehead.

“I love you, too, Lex.” She replied. “Even if you do drive me completely nuts sometimes.”

“I just want you safe. That’s all.”

Chloe sighed.

“I know. I can’t fault you for that.”

Lex smiled triumphantly.

“I can, however, blame you for treating me like you own me. I’m not one of your possessions.” She said. “And you threatened to call MY FATHER!”

“That…” He sighed. “That was a mistake.”

Chloe laughed.

“I don’t want you to leave, Chlo, and I will help you. But I am not happy about this.”

“I know.” Chloe replied softly, hugging him. “Thank you.”

Lex grunted his reply and carried her to the bed. She giggled as he dropped her on the large mattress and they snuggled comfortably under the blankets.

Chapter 4

(Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday)

Chloe stepped out of the limo and smoothed down her emerald green silk dress. An impeccably dressed older man got out behind her, straightened his jacket and took her arm. She smiled demurely as he led her up the steps of a stately old manor. It was a huge red brick building with white window frames and dark green shudders. The porch seemed to run around the entirety of the house; it was the same dark green of the shudders and it had pots of pretty red and pink snapdragons decorating it. There was a small bronze plaque by the door. It said, ‘D.P.Casba IX’s Council of the Four Lotuses’ and was decorated with four lotus flowers in full bloom. Chloe winced at the awkward wording. Something about it nagged at her. Chloe sighed nervously as her ‘father’ rang the doorbell.

This was it. Dorothy Pearl Casba the 9th’s house for rich bitches. Established in 1912, the Council of the Four Lotuses housed six girls of the best breeding whose parents were busy elsewhere. It was sort of like a sorority for high school girls who were rich. Scrooge-McDuck-swimming-pool-full-of-money rich. The house itself was in Casba’s family for generations before that. It was situated a few blocks away from Metropolis’s oldest and most prestigious private school for girls, which was established about 20 years before it. Dorothy Casba herself was quite the mystery. All that was known about her entire life filled a paragraph. She went to said private school and graduated with honours. She established the Council when she was 23 after the rest of her family died in a blaze at one of their other homes in Gotham. Two aunts (unmarried), one uncle (widowed), her mother and father and her 3 year old twin brother and sister. All wiped out in one tragic house fire. She became a sort of a recluse after that. She accepted six girls at one time. Just six girls, never more than that, even though they had more than enough room. The only other piece of information of note was that she hated men. She was a tried and true misandrist, yet she bore a daughter at 56 years old, which was almost unprecedented in 1945, let alone now. Her daughter, Pearl Casba, 64 and unmarried, now runs the Council in place of her mother who died in 1968.

This was the house that she was going to spend the next couple of weeks in. Away from Lex. And sex. This was gonna suck on so many levels. Exactly why had she agreed to do this again? Oh yeah, because she was a reporter and she wanted more from life than a rich boyfriend and great sex. Although, she had to say, those things were awesome. Lex was awesome. Chloe steeled herself. She had spent the majority of her eighteen years of life completely celibate. A couple of weeks weren’t going to kill her. It might suck, but it wouldn’t kill her, damn it!

Things had moved along faster than she had thought they would. Yesterday morning, Lex was still pissed and stomped off to work, only gracing her with a begrudging smile when she told him how cute he was when he sulked. One quick kiss and he was gone. He had called about an hour later to tell her that he hired one of his most trusted security people to play her rich father. Chloe had thanked him and had gotten dressed and had went shopping on Lionel’s dime. Which was just excellent. She bought scores of fabulous clothes and shoes and, of course, gold jewellery that matched her tracking bracelet (which, surprisingly enough, Lex had not welded onto her wrist). That night, when Lex came home, they sat down cross-legged by the fire with some Chinese takeout and discussed the cover that he had devised.

Chloe would become Ava Winchester, daughter of Benjamin Winchester, an archaeologist. His career didn’t make him rich – his family did, which made his career choice one of passion and not financial gain. Benjamin’s grandfather made a fortune in diamond mining. Both he and his mother had no siblings. Ben’s mother had inherited everything from her father and Ben had inherited everything from her. And now Ava was sole heir of the Winchester fortune. The cover was not a product of their imaginations. The Winchester’s were a real family. As Lex had put it, it wasn’t identity theft per say, they were just borrowing their names for the greater good. Besides, using existing records would be much easier than creating two new people out of thin air, and the Council would most definitely do a background check. Since their actual home was in Gotham, nobody would suspect anything, at least not for a couple of weeks. Which (hopefully) would be all the time Chloe would need to figure out what was what. So, Ben Winchester had taken his young daughter to Scotland to participate in a dig. He had thought it would be good for her and hoped that she would share his passion. According to Lex, Ava had not. She had hated it there and that was why Ben was leaving her in the care of the Council. In actual fact, Ben and Ava Winchester were indeed at a dig in Scotland, but contrary to Lex’s story, Ava was having the time of her life and they were still there. Sneaky Lex.

The old wooden door opened with a haunted house style creak and startled Chloe out of her thoughts. Her ‘father’ Joe quickly and politely greeted the small, middle-aged woman who had opened the door. She was impeccably dressed in a navy dress and a pearl necklace and had her hands clasped demurely in front of her. Although she shook Joe’s hand, she was stared at Chloe, her ice blue eyes unblinking. Chloe plastered a smile on her face, trying to hide her discomfort. She suddenly had the feeling that the stoic lady knew about her and their plan. But, thankfully, as Chloe shook her cold, smooth hand, the lady smiled invitingly and Chloe’s panic dropped.

“Ava. It is so nice to meet you. Your father told me all about you. Please, both of you come in.”

Joe and Chloe shared a look as the lady stepped inside the darkened hall and, with a hand on her arm, Joe led her inside.

“I’m very sorry about that door.” The lady said as she hurried them down a dimly lit hall. “It needs to be oiled!”

She led them halfway down a long hallway until and ushered them into a large room on the left. It was her office, and like her, it was expensively decorated. Persian rug. A giant fireplace on one side with what looked like a genuine Monet hanging above it. Antique red oak desk with matching chairs. Wall to wall library on the other side of the room. Picture window over looking the expansive backyard behind the desk. Chloe didn’t want to think about what she would do to claim this room as her own. It involved whips and chains and wasn’t very pleasant.

“Oh! I should introduce myself! Silly me!” She tinkled as she turned abruptly and grasped Chloe’s hand tightly. “I’m Pearl Casba, Ava. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Likewise, ma’am.” Chloe answered with a smile. Again, she tried to keep her discomfort from showing on her face. Pearl’s eyes were glowing with excitement – that special kind of excitement that one tends to see in the eyes of only lunatics and religious fanatics. Pearl continued to completely ignore ‘father’. There was definitely something up in this house.

“Please sit down.” Pearl added almost as an afterthought, waving towards the two chairs on the other side of her giant desk. She sat in her large high-backed chair and clasped her hands together on her neat desk. The chair and desk dwarfed her, making her look like a character from Alice in Wonderland.

“Thank you so much for meeting with us on such short notice.” “Father’ Joe said as he sat and crossed his legs.

“It’s my pleasure!” Pearl responded, beaming at Chloe. “You are very well respected, Dr. Winchester, and Ava has all the qualifications that we look for in our girls.”

Yeah, Chloe thought, money. Again, she smiled; making sure that her cynicism did not wash over her face.

“I worry about the welfare of my daughter when I’m away, and unfortunately I travel quite often. I couldn’t believe our luck when I discovered that you had an opening. It doesn’t happen often.” Joe said, turning on the charm.

“Yes. I just wish the circumstances were better.” Pearl replied. Her eyes had not left Chloe. It was creepy. “Unfortunately, one of our girls…she…there was a tragic accident. She was depressed, although nobody knew it, and she took her life by jumping off one of the buildings of the Twin Oaks private school. It was quite unexpected. A tragic loss.”

Chloe watched Pearl closely as she talked and although her face twisted in remorse, the sadness did not reach her eyes and it disturbed Chloe. Pearl’s pained face was perfect mimicry. This woman felt absolutely nothing about the loss of her charge.

“I’m so sorry for your loss.” Chloe said politely.

Pearl’s face immediately dropped the mask and she smiled broadly.

“Why, thank you, dear. But we cannot dwell in the past. As you may very well have guessed, Ava, this meeting is just a formality. You references are impeccable. We would love for you to be a part of our little family.”

Chloe smiled broadly and tried to show excitement. She hoped she was a better mimic than Pearl.

“Thank you so much, Ms. Casba!” Chloe exclaimed.

“Yes, thank you. I’ll feel so much better when I’m away knowing that my daughter is safe here.” Joe said; discomfort evident in his voice.

“Now, as you may already know, we are almost done our year at our Metropolis location. We have many comfortable locations around the world…”

“Really?” Joe questioned. “I’m sorry, but I do not remember you mentioning that to me. How many other locations do you have?”

Pearl pursed her lips in controlled annoyance.

“I do apologize, Mr. Winchester. I thought I mentioned that when we spoke on the phone. We have three or four locations. We will be staying here until the end of December. Then in the New Year, we will be traveling to our location in England. We find that the change of scenery is good for the girls and helps them learn much more about different cultures. Will you be joining us, Ms. Winchester?”

“Yes,” Chloe answered, “I do believe so.”

“Excellent!” Pearl exclaimed as she stood. “Well, now that that is settled. As discussed with your father, you’ll be attending some summer classes. I’ll go get you a uniform. What size are you, dear?”

And just like that, Chloe was in. She received her uniform, thanked Pearl again and then they were leaving. Joe led her to the waiting limo and the driver opened the door for them. When she was getting into the limo, she felt like she was being watched and she looked to house. Pearl stood in the window by the door, with a wide and chilling smile on her face. Chloe waved and got in, happy to be away from her scrutiny. Only when Joe had closed the door and sat across from her did she realize she was holding her breath.

“I would not let my daughter within 10 feet of that woman.” Joe said, shaking his head.

“So it wasn’t just me then? She was really creepy, right?” Chloe asked.

“It wasn’t just you, Ms. Sullivan. I got a bad feeling from that bi...woman. She didn’t make eye contact with me once. Not once! And she looked at you like you were, I don’t know, dinner or something!”

Chloe let out a humourless laugh.

“Yes, she really did, didn’t she?” Chloe asked while chewing her lip nervously.

“Ms. Sullivan…”

“Chloe, please.” She interrupted.

“Chloe…Are you sure you want to do this? There is something very wrong in that house.”

Chloe smiled at him. She wasn’t so sure anymore.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Eat Me - Sequel to Bite Me NC-17 (Updated Jan. 23, 2010)

oh I agree with that guard. Chloe don't do this. EEK!! I am sacred for her.

"Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Re: Eat Me - Sequel to Bite Me NC-17 (Updated Jan. 23,2010)

oooooo i'm loving this story already. and OMG to your sex scenes. i want you to write mine they are so good. i can't wait to find out what is wrong in that house or what miss casba really is. update soon please

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

The fic is becoming more engrossing and intriguing with every passing chapter. I love it!

Heeee! I was rather hoping that there would be some angry-sex in this chapter… and I got exactly what I was hoping, pleading and silently begging for. THANK you for the delicious, smoking hot smut, Jenny!!

LOL! It was most definitely a lot of fun, as well as exceedingly satisfying seeing Chloe getting into a high level shouting match with Lex. I think this is the first real fight that they’ve had so far, isn’t it? They did it very well, despite the fact that it’s only their first time, eh? LOL! It was really amusing seeing all of Lex’s staff (both serving staff and even bodyguards) hiding themselves away, quavering in their boots at the sight of an enraged Lex Luthor being goaded into an even higher fury by his insane girlfriend, who just refused to shut up! ROTFL! At least, that’s what they were thinking, I’m sure, LOL!

The best part was that I could see both Chloe’s and Lex’s point of view during the argument. Lex knows that Chloe is throwing herself into a dangerous situation… at Lionel’s suggestion no less. Of course he’s going to think that she’s being reckless and foolish.

And Chloe ALSO has a good point that Lex is letting his instinct to control get the better of him right now. In fact, it’s not only his urge to control, but also his temper that’s getting the better of him. Lex is usually a great deal more smooth, subtle and effective when it comes to controlling people through careful maneuverings. Ordering Chloe not to do something was a really stupid thing to do… and Lex is paying the price for that.

Oh no he didn’t! He didn’t threaten to call Chloe’s father, did he? Oh wait, he DID! ROTFLMAO! Oh, the poor, foolish, idiotic man. ROTFL!

Heh… next time, maintain a little more control over your temper if you want to have any hope of controlling Chloe, Lex. Be crafty, cunning and subtle! BUT… Lex is madly in love with Chloe… so being subtle about her is pretty much out of the window, isn’t it? Excellent! I like the idea of Lex being too emotionally charged to be able to practice proper Luthor cunning with Chloe.

I loved, LOVED the way that the argument turned from heated words into physical confrontation. Of course Lex is never going to hit Chloe, or anything barbaric like that… but I was thrilled to see the argument take the transition into physical force, where Lex grabbed her as if to hold her still against her will… even if it is only for a few moments… JUST for the satisfaction of seeing her obeying his will… just for a moment.

LOL! And it was only for a moment, since Chloe is more than willing to up the ante on any physical force that Lex is willing to bring to the party. I actually laughed and sqealed in delight seeing her haul back her fist and right-hook his jaw.

LOL! It was beyond hilarious seeing, after the fight, how Chloe was actually disappointed that she didn’t leave a heavier mark on Lex… even while she was feeling guilty for hitting him, ROTFL! Don’t worry, Chloe, next time you can grab a paperweight or something.

And then it got even better Because the physical fight turned from fists to fucking! Heeee!! Awesome! And beyond hot!!

I was especially thrilled by that little moment, where Chloe pushed Lex off her, and he immediately got off, momentarily guilt-stricken and anguished at the thought that he might have taken physical force too far into actually forcing Chloe into sexual relations. Thanks heavens the heartbreaking anguish only lasted a moment before Chloe was pulling him back to her again. Great job in capturing and conveying that moment, Jenny. And all that purely through Chloe’s point of view! Wow!

The sex was amazing!! I cannot describe how hot, arousing, thrilling and satisfying it was to see them both clawing at each other’s clothes and skin in their desperation to feel each other. The amount of force that they both used on each other was… wow! I loved the way that they both used their fury to fuel their sexual desire… because that was really amazing and intense!

And the aftermath of the angry-sex was fantastic… because it was made clear that all the fury had been vented and used up… leaving nothing but a desire to cuddle, reconnect, apologize and make-up.

*happy sigh* I think the Chlex couple has figured out a pretty effective formula on how to deal with fights, eh? LOL! I find myself hoping that Lionel has yet more plans to stir up fights between the two of them, LOL!

The introduction to Dorothy Pearl Casba was fascinating. I really appreciated and enjoyed the history that was provided of the place, Jenny. It added on another layer of intrigue and even realism to find out about the ‘rich historical background’ of this elitist establishment. No elitist establishment would be complete without some kind of a pedigreed background, eh? LOL!

hmmm, the history of the women who seem to come part and parcel with this establishment was also equally rich and fascinating… and ever so mysterious. I don’t know whether we’re ever going to get any of the answers behind these mysteries, but I love contemplating the possible explanations behind them.

I DO wonder what the heck is the significance behind the number ‘six’ for this dorm house. That is a ridiculously low number, and I can’t imagine the kind of snobby fights that must break out amongst the upper ranks trying to get their precious daughter/s into this place. Not to mention the lengths they’re willing to go through to keep their daughters in this exclusive dorm home? The possibilities are seriously creepy!

And Chloe is going to be stuck in this mysterious, creepy, disconcerting house for a couple of weeks at least. Yikes! And the door even has that damned haunted house creak?!?? Run away NOW, Chloe!!!

I loved the attention and detail that you gave to constructing Chloe’s cover-story, Jenny. I loved the idea of Chloe engaging in a bit of ‘light identity theft’ in order to infiltrate this place. I’ll bet that Ava Winchester probably also looks considerably like Chloe Sullivan… a short, curvy blonde… probably with green eyes as well. Lex is not the type of person to not consider the finer details of a cover story.

Erm… was it my imagination… or did the interior of the office seem exactly like Lex’s study in Smallville? Right down to the unneeded fireplace to the side of the room? LOL!

Pearl already strikes me as a fascinating character. It was slightly unnerving reading about Chloe’s observation about the unusual light in Pearl’s eyes… like those of a ‘lunatic-level religious fanatic’? And there was also the disconcerting fact that Pearl only seemed to see Chloe, not acknowledging the presence of Chloe’s ‘father’ at all. This is highly unusual, since most other matrons of dorm houses (especially those catering to the elitist ranks) would always directly address the parental figures above the heads of the children/wards. That’s where the true authority usually lies after all, doesn’t it?

Holy heavens! There has been a recent suicide in the house? I was wondering how Chloe was able to find space for herself in the dorm considering that it limits itself to six people only. It seemed just a little too convenient that the house only happened to have collected five girls this time.

The only thing I am puzzled about is how Chloe was able to get herself that newly vacant space, since I suspect that there must be a mile-long waiting list for this place. How did Chloe, Lex or Lionel get her name (or Ava’s name) bumped to the top?

Lex is going to throw a HUGE fit when he finds out about the ‘special travel privileges’ that this dorm offers to its girls. He’s going to have to arrange security that spans across several countries… and it’s damned difficult to get airtight security while your subject is traveling across oceans and continents.

heh… I was glad to see that even Chloe’s ‘dad’ had picked up on the heebie-jeebie vibes off Peal. I ALSO picked up on distinct hungry and predatory vibes off that woman. It’s remarkable that any parent is willing to let their daughter stay in this place after their first meeting with Pearl Casba. I guess exclusivity will draw all sorts, even against survival instincts.

Thanks for posting. I anxiously await further developments in future chapters.
    Last edited by somethingeasy; 24th January 2010 at 18:59.

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

I'm really glad you find Pearl interesting, hfce and somethingeasy, i tried really heard to convey a creepy, almost surrealistic view of both the house and Pearl!

And you were dead on about Pearl's office, somethingeasy - I modeled it after Lex's office - wicked catch!

And thanks, my fellow pervs, for lovin' the sex! Ahhhhhh yeeeeeah!

Chapter 5
    (Beautiful Dirty Rich – Lady Gaga)

Chloe had gotten home earlier than she thought. This had struck her as a little strange. For a place that was ridiculously exclusive, that must have a waiting list a mile long, she sure got in easily enough. Maybe she was underestimating the power of money. No telling how much of the green stuff Lionel had thrown at the Council. Maybe that’s why Pearl was so excited to take her in. The rest of the afternoon was spent taking to her father and Clark. Neither of them needed to know what was going on, so she didn’t even consider telling them. If she did, they would both automatically blame Lex, which was incredibly ironic, and come out to get her. Cause she was five, apparently. After she got off the phone, she moped around the penthouse wishing that she were at work at the Planet. Lex dealt with that, too. He called and explained that there was an emergency and that Chloe needed a couple of weeks off. Of course they said yes. No one says no to a Luthor.

She decided that she wanted to do something productive until Lex came home, so Chloe started to pack. She once again tried on each new outfit to see if they looked as good as they did in the store. Satisfied that she did indeed look like a rich bitch, she took off her last outfit and padded over too the bed. She was about to pull on her jeans and t-shirt, but her eye caught the bag that contained her school uniform and she decided to try that on as well. When she was finished she looked in the mirror and shrugged. It wasn’t that bad. It consisted of a grey mid-thigh pleated skirt, a fitted white blouse with a navy and red striped tie and a fitted navy vest. She reached up to take off the tie when she heard Lex come home. Chloe heard him call out to her and she skipped barefoot out of the bedroom, following his voice.

“I’m here, Lex.” She answered, following his voice into his library/office.

She stepped into the large room as he put his briefcase on his desk. He sighed, rubbing his eyes with his thumb and forefinger and Chloe felt a pang of guilt. She knew it how stressed he was about the whole situation and part of her just wanted to call the whole thing off. She knew she couldn’t just give it up; the reporter in her was like a hungry bloodhound chasing a scent. Or, more accurately, a werewolf. That part of her would not be able to let it go; if she did the mystery would haunt her.

“Hey, babe!” She said walking into the large room. “Bad day?”

Lex smiled and looked up, promptly doing a double take. His eyes slid slowly down her body and then up again and Chloe grinned.

“So,” He said nonchalantly, “a school girl uniform, huh?”

“Yup!” She exclaimed, bouncing over to him and hopping up to sit on his desk. Lex crossed his arms and cocked an eyebrow at her, a smile playing on his lips.

“Well, Ms. Sullivan, at least you look your age.” He drawled, sitting down and pretending to be interested in taking out his laptop.

“Oh, Mr. Luthor, do I make you feel old? Oh, I mean, your age?” She shot back innocently as she crossed her legs and started twirling her short blonde hair around her fingers.

“You most definitely do not make me feel old. You do, however, make me feel like jail time would definitely be worth it.”

“Whatever do you mean?” Chloe grinned.

“Never mind. You’re too young to understand. I’ll explain it to you went you’re older.” He replied as he trained his eyes on the laptop screen beside her, trying desperately not to look at her legs.

“Oh, please, Mr. Luthor.” She pouted. “Explain it to me now.”

Chloe grinned and leaned forward as his lips twitched with the smile he was hiding.

“I really want to know…” She said as she bit her lip and tried her best to look chaste.

He finally glanced at her legs and as she opened them, his eyes grew darker. With that, Chloe felt a familiar fluttering in her chest, as if she was falling, and she took a deep, anticipating breath. His dark eyes crawled upward pausing at her open thighs and straining breasts before Lex returned her gaze. Without breaking eye contact, he stood up and with a hand on either side if her, he leaned in, stopping inches from her lips. Chloe held her breath and spread her quivering thighs further apart.

“Oh, naughty Chloe. Are you sure? Are you just…aching…to find out?” He murmured. His sweet breath tickled her lips and she unconsciously licked them. Lex’s grin turned predatory and she had to force herself not to rub the erection straining against his pants.

“Yes.” She whispered as his right hand toyed with the hem of her skirt.

“Well, then…” he murmured, tilting his head and lightly kissing her neck.

Her sigh became a gasp as he slid his right hand away from the hem and between her legs, lightly stroking her through her moist panties. She moved her hips in time with his fingers and for every millimetre she gained, his fingers teasingly retreated. Lex gently nipped at her neck and leaned back, watching the pleasure contort her face. She was hot, burning up; her cheeks were flushed and she found her breath coming in gasps. Her head was swimming with the sensation of him.

“How does it feel?” He asked, locking eyes with her.

“Good…so good…” She gasped.

“Do you want more?”

“Yes!”

“Say please.” He demanded, slowing his fingers to manipulate her response.

“Please.” She grunted and he smiled triumphantly. And once again her horniness overcomes her pride. We really do need to work on his control issues, she thought, as he applied more pressure with his fingers. But later. Later would be good.

Lex moved his left hand up her thigh and hooked his finger in her panties, and she lifted herself up so he could slide them off. The satiny material slid from his fingers, forgotten, and he slowly leaned in once again, kissing her expertly until she was light-headed. Before her cloudy mind realized what was happening, he loosened her tie and opened her vest. His nimble fingers made short work of the buttons of her blouse. As soon as he had access to her bra, he yanked down the white satin and shuddered as he saw her taut, pink nipples. Lex grabbed her hips to stop her rocking movements and he stooped to suck one of her throbbing nipples into his hot mouth. Chloe cried out, desperation ringing through it. He took turns sucking and laving both sensitive nubs and Chloe put her quivering arms behind her, bracing herself against the desk so she wouldn’t fall back. Lex pressed his erection against her; just the material separating him from the place she wanted him most. Lex groaned at the contact, his fingers biting into her hips.

Suddenly, Lex grunted and pushed himself back, much to Chloe’s disappointment. Red-faced and watching her, he unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down. He sat down on his chair and Chloe excitedly hopped down off of her perch and nearly tripped over herself in her hurry to straddle him. When she finally sank down on his dick, she laid her forehead on his and they both sighed. She loved to have him buried inside her, filling her up. She loved the slight trace of pain as he stretched her. Chloe planted her small hands on his shoulders and, bracing herself on tiptoes that barely reached the floor; she started to ride him in earnest. She shut her eyes and needed his shoulders like a cat as she lost herself. Lex wrapped his arms around the small of her back and hugged her to him tightly, helping her thrust faster. The position put delicious pressure on her clit and she started to shake. She snaked her arms around his neck and tightened her hands into fists.

“Open your eyes.” Lex murmured.

Chloe obeyed and stared into his dark eyes and Chloe felt that familiar pull, that indescribable tightness that wanted to explode inside her. She thrust urgently against him bringing them closer to climax.

The front door slammed. They didn’t stop – they couldn’t.

“Son?” they heard Lionel call out from the living room.

“I…hate…that…man…” Chloe whispered, thrusting desperately.

Chloe threw her head back and bite down a scream as she came and Lex followed her by seconds, viciously thrusting up into her, not bothering to quiet his grunt of release. They grinned at each other for a split second and she climbed off of him and they both rushed to dress. Lex was finished first – he only needed to button his pants, buckle his belt and tuck in his shirt.

“Let’s hope he decided to get a drink first.” He grinned as he helped Chloe dress.

Now that the excitement of the orgasm had drained from her, she was desperately trying not to give in to her impending mortification. She buttoned the top couple of buttons on her blouse and hastily tucked it into her skirt. As she was doing this Lex fixed her tie and buttoned the three large buttons on her vest, which thankfully covered the unbuttoned ones underneath. They managed to look like they were otherwise engaged in something on the laptop, Lex sitting and Chloe crossing her arms and standing by him, just as Lionel barged into the room, an iced drink rattling in his hand.

(Sympathy for the Devil – Guns’n’Roses)

They looked up and tried to look surprised and innocent, with slightly flushed faces.

“Hello, Dad.” Lex said, sounding bored.

Chloe couldn’t speak. She was afraid her voice would come out quivering. She gave the man a tight-lipped smile and a nod. She hadn’t even begun her undercover operation so he was probably going to ignore her as usual. She hoped, anyway. Lex covertly elbowed her in the thigh and Chloe looked down. His face said not to look so guilty, but there was laughter in his eyes. What the hell did he expect from her!? His father, who happened to be a psychopath, just walked into a room two seconds after they finished having sex on his son’s desk chair. She thought she was acting pretty fucking calm under the circumstances!

Lionel walked one of the chairs that sat in front of the desk and sat down. He wasn’t really paying attention to them and he definitely wasn’t paying attention to Chloe. For once she was glad that Lionel was too pompous to notice her. Dick. Lionel leaned closer to the desk to lay his drink down on a coaster and she had to force down her panic. Oh fuck. Oh fuck! He’ll be able to smell it. Can you actually smell sex, or does that just happen in the movies? He totally knows I just banged his son, holy fuck! Her thoughts were racing as she covertly examined his face. Nothing. He flicked some folders on the desk in front of Chloe. No, no. He always treated her like crap. He knew nothing.

“Those are the dossiers of the five other girls in the Council.” Lionel said, nodding toward the folders. “I don’t know any of the families and they are proving very hard to track down. I have people working on it.”

A flippant comment as a way of greeting? Chloe was way too relieved to allow herself to despise him right now, so she let it go.

Douche.

Well, almost let it go.

“Did you hear me calling?” Lionel asked, reaching for his drink.

Chloe answered ‘yes’ at the same time Lex answered ‘no’ in a cliché that had no right happening in real life. Lionel furrowed his brow and looked at them, really looked at them for the first time.

Oh fucking hell.

“Sorry, I just meant that I heard something…” Chloe stammered while Lex fought to keep the smirk off of his face.

Lionel looked at Lex, then Chloe and thankfully decided to drop it. Chloe breathed a sigh of relief and uttered a silent ‘thanks’ to the powers that be. (Author’s Note: You’re Welcome.)

“Have you looked over the numbers for Metropolis Electric yet?” He asked Lex suspiciously.

“No, not yet. I just arrived.” Lex replied, opening a file on his computer.

Lionel put his glass back down on the desk and stood up, making his way behind the desk to file the file over Lex’s shoulder.

“We have to improve sales…” Lionel started.

Chloe didn’t hear anything else after that. Just silence buzzing in her ears, because she had looked down and saw her white satin panties crumpled on the floor. The only thing worse than Lionel discovering that she had just banged his son was Lionel seeing her panties. Gross. She pretended to stretch, which totally wasn’t the oldest trick in the book, and kicked the panties under his desk. Unfortunately, they did not travel far enough. Chloe grimaced, quite sure they were about to be caught and Chloe would have to live the rest of her life with the knowledge that the anti-Christ had seen her panties. Then, Lex moved his foot and covertly covered the material with an expensive Italian loafer just as Lionel stepped beside him. She raised her eyes to meet his. He was enjoying this way too much for her liking. Chloe stifled the impulse to smack the back of the head and grabbed the dossiers, making a hasty escape to the door.

“I’m just going to let you gentlemen talk business in peace.” She mumbled over her shoulder.

She grabbed the door handle and was two steps from freedom when Lionel stopped her.

“Ms. Sullivan?”

Chloe winced and turned back with what she desperately hoped was a normal expression. Lionel could smell weakness.

“No sarcastic comments today?” He asked; his eyes were narrowed and he was looking suspicious again.

“I guess I have too much on my mind. I’m sure I’ll have some for you tomorrow.”

Lex grinned widely and she again resisted the impulse to march over and smack it off his face. Maybe he was used to almost getting caught having sex by his father, but she wasn’t.

Chloe had just shut the door behind her, when she felt the result of Lex’s good time run down the inside of her thigh. She sighed. First shower, then laundry, then dossiers, she thought as she ran into Lex’s chambers and headed toward the bathroom. At least Lionel hadn’t seen her panties. Life was still okay.

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Re: Eat Me - Sequel to Bite Me NC-17 (Updated Jan. 24, 2010)

HAHAHA! What a wonderful smutty update that was funny in so many ways. YOu know that Lionel had to know; he was just being a good little man and not rubbing Chloe's nose in her own panties. Funny.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information