+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Soul of Clarity, R, November 8, 2009

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

The Soul of Clarity, R, November 8, 2009

Disclaimer: I do not own the show or characters, I don't make any money writing them, and I am not a crook.*

Spoilers: Season five maybe.*

A/N: What Lex thinks of the events in The Weight of Nothing (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ead.php?t=7359).

He was never without a view of her, burned into his retinas in a tableau of things other men just couldn't fathom.

Lex should have been able to distance himself better, but she wasn't going away. She never looked at him the way she used to, searching for his true feelings under the feelings he had to wear. She never asked him not to marry Lana, or not to fight with Clark. She never asked him why he had to throw himself a birthday party and why the only gift he wanted was her.

He spoke to everyone else at the party first, because their vapid nonsense didn't hurt. He wasn't angry she'd sided with Clark – because he'd never expected otherwise from her deep loyalty, and could sometimes admit the feud was petty. He didn't mind that she had to be assigned to see him on his birthday, because he felt like it was work to be there.

Chloe was beautiful and nervous. He knew she liked things when her body undulated and she clawed at him. He had been hard all night. She bit his neck so hard the first time he made her come, he nearly snapped her hips down and shoved in without permission.

She looked askance at the candles before he could light the match, so Lex hurried on, hoping she didn't mock his feeble efforts. He couldn't stand her looks of pity, so he twisted and struggled with the urge to meet her equally. She had to know it hurt to get a second or two of connection only to open your hand later and find nothing there. He tried fucking harder and deeper, tried to make himself not care.

She had to know it was agony to hold back, but she accepted every lunge into her heat so well. He had to repeat it as many times as he could. He forgot everything about who he was, losing power with every crazed drive toward her insistent hips. Her knees opened to urge him faster, and he despaired for a brief, faltering second. When he came, it was over, and she left.

He was still good for making her come, and he did because it made her tired for a while. Lex emptied all he had into her, feeling her breath stutter as he dared to push all the way into her arms afterward. If he closed his eyes, the awkward silence felt like peace. She barely touched him, despite his cock softening in her. He felt an overall softening, a lack of will that she politely ignored. Maybe she didn't care. Lex was humiliated, though.

Even before dawn, Chloe pushed him away and he pretended to be asleep as he clung to her wrist. She bolted into her dress and left before his ego let him move again. He kept inviting her to the company parties personally, and she always showed up with a slate of interview questions.
    Last edited by kitten; 22nd November 2009 at 16:29.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Soul of Clarity, R, November 8, 2009

There is so much need and desperation in Lex. I feel so bad for him, even if he does get great sex out of it, he still wants something more.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was harsh but I guess not surprising.
    Last edited by hfce; 10th November 2009 at 01:21.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Great explanation to your story. Both Chloe and Lex are so blind. I wish, I really wish, that they could see each other. Really see what the other wants. I would love a sequel, please!

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

This one works really well as a companion piece to the other. Lex's perspective here rings true with both Chloe's limited view of him and what we know must be her feelings for her. Very poignant--and plausible--situation. Thanks!

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Wow
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

I love Lex's perspective and POV of his status with Chloe.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information