+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Of Teasing and Consequences (PG-13) 8/15/2009

Of Teasing and Consequences (PG-13) 8/15/2009

Hello! *waves* I'm new, to the community and to the show as well. I come bearing fic, though I'm in desperate need of an icon (and I really hope I did all this right, feel free to holler at me if I didn't).

Title: Of Teasing and Consequences
    Author: Momdaegmorgan
    Rating: PG-13
    Disclaimer: Just playing in the sandbox.
    Summary: All she wanted was to have a little fun.
    Author's Notes: My first Smallville fic. Yeah, it's short, but consider it practice for the longer, far more smuttier one I'm working on. Oh, and, no beta, so any mistakes are mine and mine alone.

~~~

“It's called having fun.” Chloe rolled her eyes, sauntering past a tense Lex Luthor and heading back down the hall toward where Clark and Lana were waiting for them. The Talon was crowded for a Wednesday night, people filling the tables and booths to capacity, and she'd had to excuse herself for a few minutes to get away from the incessant drone of voices.

To catch her breath.

Lately it seemed she couldn't be around Lex for an extended period of time. Something about the way he smelled. His eyes. That smooth, hairless scalp of his that she wanted to run her fingers across, following closely with her tongue--

Shaking her head to clear it of the inappropriate, but positively scrumptious, image, she adjusted her posture a little, straightening her back and shoulders. She couldn't help a slight shimmy to her hips, continuing the teasing she'd started when she'd found him glaring at her for flirting with Lana's newest employee; some cute guy, new to town, who'd been doing inventory in the back room when she'd happened upon him.

“You really might want to try it sometime yourself,” she tossed over her shoulder at Lex, one last jab in the hopes of riling him up just that little bit more.

He stayed where he was for a full fifteen seconds before there was a slight rustling of fabric and Chloe suddenly found herself flipped around and shoved up tight against the wall. She had to bite her lip to keep from giggling, but when she saw the lust simmering deep in his eyes, the way he drug his gaze across her body with a possession that she'd never seen before, the amusement quickly drained from her, leaving in its place a growing need to take him here and now.

No matter who might happen upon them.

Pressing his hard body into hers, he tugged on her earlobe with his teeth before whispering “I think I might know a thing or two about fun, Miss Sullivan.”

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Re: Of Teasing and Consequences (PG-13) 8/15/2009

I´m glad you´ve decided to post it here too. This is a very friendly and encouraging community, so you shouldn´t be afraid to share your babies with us.

Welcome. I hope this will be the first of many fics.And I agree with what Kit told you on your LJ, it´s got potential to develop a multi-chaptered fic.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

You did everything right!

If you would like an avatar, take a look at the Avatar gallery in your UserCP
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Nice start more please.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Hi!!!

I really love this fic and I hope there will others!!!
    Update soon!!!!
    Thanks!!

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Great fic
    Malu

NS Full Member

Welcome to our leafy hamlet!! That was a lovely beginning. I hope you continue, it's very promising. =]

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Talking Re: Of Teasing and Consequences (PG-13) 8/15/2009

Great beginning! I'm so glad that you decided to write Chlex fanfic! However, you did say to tell you if you did something wrong. . . I just know that leaving the fic right where you did just had to be a mistake?! You really wouldn't leave us hanging like that, would you? I hope you come back soon and post more. I can't wait to find out what Lex is going to do next!

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by autumngold View Post
    Great beginning! I'm so glad that you decided to write Chlex fanfic! However, you did say to tell you if you did something wrong. . . I just know that leaving the fic right where you did just had to be a mistake?! You really wouldn't leave us hanging like that, would you? I hope you come back soon and post more. I can't wait to find out what Lex is going to do next!
    This is a one-shot, but there´ll be a multi-chaptered fic she´s been working on which deals with a similar topic. At least, that´s what she told me when I left her feedback on her LJ and convinced her to post it here as well.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    I´m glad you´ve decided to post it here too. This is a very friendly and encouraging community, so you shouldn´t be afraid to share your babies with us.

I'm glad I decided to post as well. Thanks for your encouragement, and all the help you gave me with the videos and finding icons and stuff. You definitely made joining the fandom a little less scary!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information