+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Warp (R-NC17)

PLEASE UPDATE I'M DYING HERE!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!
    :chlexsign3:

*sighs*

Ok, I NEVER do this. I NEVER beg for an update with multiple posts. Yeah, sure, sure, I might ask someone to "update soon" in a post I leave them but I never, ever, leave multiple posts with whiny little messages.

Ahem:

[comence whine

Please, please, please, WHAT do I have to do to get you up update? Hmmm? What would you like? Chocolate cake? World domination? Heck, I'm not sure if you've read my fic...but if there IS a fic you'd like me to update, I'd try to get the whole darn thing finished if it would mean you'd update!!!

/end whine]

*sighs desperately*

Hon, this fic has had me hooked since the very first lines. I love the AU approach with Lex and Chloe...especially since we get to see a Lex before he was hurt in some sort of way that makes him the emotionally guarded character we see in SV. Also, we get to see Chloe and Lex unfettered by the crew at the Talon and Smallville high. We're seeing Chloe and "Xan" in a completely different environment.

And that's such an intriguing way of handling their characters.

So, anyway...the point is...if you can, I'd love an update. *smiles*

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    [comence whine

Please, please, please, WHAT do I have to do to get you up update? Hmmm? What would you like? Chocolate cake? World domination? Heck, I'm not sure if you've read my fic...but if there IS a fic you'd like me to update, I'd try to get the whole darn thing finished if it would mean you'd update!!!
    /end whine]
    What she said!

~Manda

NS Full Member
    Very nice.

Love this whole story, and I'm cursing myself for not reading it sooner. Can't wait for an undate.

): )

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Can I add my begging to everyone else's? Please, please, please, please, please update soon!! I can't wait to find out what is going to happen in the next part!! I know your updates are always well worth the wait, but please end our suffering soon!! :chlexsign1: :biggrin: :chlexsign1:

NS Full Member
    no, seriously... where's the update? is the author dead? in a coma? come on..... this story's so good.... u gotta continue... all this time, i still can't get over how good this fic is...

Pirate At Heart
    Oh my. Chloe.. :crygreen: Great chapter. Loved the Corinne interaction as always. She's getting to be my favorite character, actually. More? Pleeease?

Okay, now I *really* need another update&#33; <hint, hint> :angel:

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    wow. This was great&#33; You know I love this story and especially the original characters in there. I love that you had Wendy not believe her but still being a friend trying to help Chloe get over whatever issue it was. That was true to character&#33;

Excellent chapter and I like the abruptness of the end and what happened to Chloe. I definitely can&#39;t wait for the next chapter, and you know it&#33; Love the story and knowing what&#39;s to come, I can&#39;t wait til it gets here.

I love your portrait of a younger Lex and the way you built up and showed the relationship between him and Chloe. Can&#39;t wait to see the story unfold from one chapter to the next till everything comes together in the end.

hugs,
    Sab

Originally posted by scifichick774@Mar 25 2004, 03:19 AM

I knew what was coming and was still impacted. That&#39;s how well the Chloe death scene came across - so kudos for that.

she&#39;s kidding right? that wasn&#39;t really chloe&#39;s death scene, was it? You have to come back and update like right NOW

I have to know what happens next&#33; please tell me chloe and xan will be okay&#33; please, they have to be. and Wendy definitely needs to be included&#33; please, please, please update&#33;

Roslyn

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information