+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What You Learn from Cosmo (R)

Damaris56
    Just a Guest!

Re: What You Learn from Cosmo (R)

Of course this needs to continue! Can't wait to see what Chloe does to Lex.

Addicted to Baby Luthors bluengreenswmer's Avatar

Continue....hmm....

DUH! I can't wait to see where this goes. Update soon!

NS Full Member

Should you continue??? hum let me think....OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you crazy just leaving it at that? You had me grinning from ear to ear and it's only been one chapter so far! I'm dying to see how it's going to turn out. And when it comes to women's wiles I'm not sure Lex can hold his own much better than lil' Clarky! Update soon pweeeeeeeeeeeaseee!

This is just to weird my best friend and her boyfriend just had a huge fight , because she reads Cosmo [ like the Bible] and he hates it, says it gives her stupid ideas. So now they have this ultimatum going on. She can't talk about Cosmo to him and he won't drag her to see basketball games. Standing on te sidelines and looking at the way they act I can't stop to laugh.
    Anyhow, YES! please continiue with the story.
    I'm actually not sure which I want to see more. Chloe trying those "tricks" on Lex, since it will be hot. Or Lois trying them out on Clark, coz that just has to be hilarious. I wonder which thing they will try out first, and will both of them be doing the same things to the guys? Please write more!

Yes you need to continue!

This was a really great start, I can't wait for the next update!

Kaie
    Just a Guest!

To answer your question! Please God continue! Lex should suffer. I think it would be hilarious if the infamous Lex Luthor was seduced using magazine tips. I actually tried them once, my boyfriend asked me if I was feeling okay. So maybe this could turn out funny? Maybe? Anyways, you really should continue this fic!

Kaie

LOL This story is great! I can't wait to see them both living up to their challenge. I love the premise- magazine articles on 'seduction' are always entertaining.

I don't ship. I captain. Christy January's Avatar

Re: What You Learn from Cosmo (R) Ch. 2 Up

A/N: Here’s the next part. I was going to post all of it last night, but I wanted to see if anybody wanted to read it first.

……………….

Disclaimer: Nope, still not mine.

………………..

“Okay, if we’re going to do this we need to set some ground rules.” Chloe said to Lois over their dinner of take-out Chinese later that night.

“I never thought I’d see the day when Chloe Sullivan wanted to set rules. What happened to the girl who blackmailed one of the most powerful men on the planet?” Lois demanded.

“She nearly got blown up.” Chloe replied sarcastically.

“Fine. Set your rules.” Lois conceded, taking a bite of her egg roll.

“Rule one: absolutely no mention of the article.” Chloe said.

“Duh.”

Chloe glared at her before continuing. “Number two: this has to be subtle. Nothing obvious or over the top.”

“Chloe, I’m dealing with Clark here. The boys doesn’t do subtle. Nothing short of ripping off his clothes will work.” Lois said as if she were talking to a small child.

“Eww. Too much information.” Chloe cried and slapped her hands over her ears.

“Like you never tried.” Lois muttered.

Chloe pretended she hadn’t heard her. “Finally rule three: this is about proving we can do it. No actual sex is needed.”

Lois choked a little on her food. “Chloe you do know what seduce means don’t you?”

Chloe rolled her eyes and fought the urge to blush. “Of course. It’s just that…well, do you really want to sleep with Clark?”

Lois thought about that a moment. A weird look of disgust and perhaps intrigue flitted across her face. “Well no, but it couldn’t be that bad could it?”

“Lois!”

“Okay, you’re turning into a prude. Maybe a night with Lex is exactly what you need to loosen up.” Lois said.

“I do not want to sleep with Lex!” Chloe cried, crossing her arms over her chest. It was the first sign that she was getting annoyed.

“Uh-huh.” Lois nodded.

“I don’t!” Chloe repeated.

Lois looked at her, silently, daring her to say more.

“Fine. I’ve thought about it, but I never seriously considered it.” Chloe reluctantly admitted.

“Tell me something I don’t know. So why the reluctance?”

“You mean besides the very likely possibility that he’ll reject and humiliate me? Or that he’ll laugh in my face?” Chloe asked.

“Chlo, sweetie, I’ve been watching you two for a while now. There is definitely something there. Who cares if it doesn’t turn out to be true love? You get a great night with a hot guy. Where’s the bad?” Lois acted as though this were an everyday thing for her. For all Chloe knew, it might be.

“What do you get out of it?” Chloe asked her cousin innocently.

“Well, for starters I get to see you and Lex finally resolve that sexual tension,” she grinned as Chloe blushed crimson, “I get to torment Clark which is always fun, and if this whole thing works I get to deflower the wide-eyed innocent farm boy.”

Chloe’s mouth dropped open before she erupted into a fit of giggles.

“What’s so funny?” Lois demanded.

“You just said you were going to ‘deflower’ Clark.” Chloe gasped out as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

Lois whacked her with a pillow. “Laugh all you want. Now that we have ‘ground rules’ we have some serious plotting to do.”

Chloe wiped her eyes and sat back up as she and Lois began their planning.

“I don’t actually have to follow those rules, do I?” Lois asked in a worried tone.

………………..

“Mr. Luthor, Miss Sullivan is here to see you.” Enrique announced to Lex the next day.

Lex’s eyebrow’s raised. What was Chloe doing here? Probably in another life or death situation no doubt. “Show her in.”

Chloe walked through the doors with her motives running through her head. She and Lois had devised ways for them each to spend time with their targets so they wouldn’t appear to be hanging around them for no good reason, and had set a deadline of one week to accomplish their tasks.

Chloe’s eyes locked onto Lex’s as she sat down in the chair across from his desk. Did he always have to smirk like that? It was so irritating.

“Chloe. What can I do for you?” Lex asked.

‘Wouldn’t you like to know.’ Chloe thought. “I was actually hoping for a small favor.”

Lex smirked. “Should I call the lawyers now or do you want to tell me the story first?” he nodded towards the manila envelope in her hand.

Chloe smiled. “Sorry to disappoint you, but no death threats or capital crimes involved this time.”

“Maybe next time.” he replied.

Chloe reached the file over the desk to him. For the first time he noticed what she was wearing. Jeans and a flowy red top with whisper thin spaghetti straps. He only noticed then because one strap slipped down her shoulder when she reached him the file. He found himself starring at the bare skin of her shoulder and wondering if her skin was as soft as it looked.Chloe cleared her throat. He looked up into her eyes to find her smiling at him with a bemused expression.

“If this is a bad time I can come back later.” she said.

“Not at all.” he said. “What exactly is this favor?”

“Well there’s this journalism scholarship at Met. U. I’m already accepted, but this would really help out with the expense.” Chloe started.

“So where do I come in?” Lex asked intrigued. He was seriously hoping she wasn’t about to ask him to pull some strings, but that wasn’t Chloe’s style. She preferred to win things like these on merit.

“One of the requirements is an alumni recommendation.” she explained.

So that was it. “Chloe, I wasn’t exactly a model student.”

“Maybe, but you happen to be a generous benefactor. And seeing as you’re the only alumnus (not really sure if that’s the right word) I know, I figured you were my best shot.”

He appeared to be mulling it over. Chloe sighed and stood up. “Look Lex, if you don’t want to…”

“I never said that.” he interrupted.

Chloe crossed one arm around her stomach and with the other began to play with the necklace she was wearing. It was on a long chain that ended just above the cleavage exposed by her top. Lex’s eyes were instantly drawn to her movements. She fought the urge to smile at his reaction.

“I’ll do it.” he finally agreed, dragging his eyes back up to her face.

“Great. I’ll be here tomorrow.”

“I’m not sure I can do it all in one night Chloe.” he said.

“I mean I’ll be back to brainstorm.” she explained.

“Brainstorm?” Now he was confused.

“Yep. It also requires an essay. You can help me with that, and I’ll make sure your recommendation is what I need. We have a week, but I think we can do it.” she explained. She began searching through her purse for her keys, bending over slightly, and noticed Lex looking when she glanced up.

“So I’ll see you tomorrow?” she asked brightly.

“Tomorrow.” he agreed.

She turned and headed out the door noticing in the framed picture on the wall that Lex was watching her walk away. Chloe grinned despite herself. It wasn’t everyday that one of the most eligible bachelors in the country checked out your butt as you walked away.

Maybe this was going to be easier than she thought.

………………..

Lois walked into the Kent barn after she’d finally escaped Martha’s detailed account of the pie baking process. She liked the Kents, but she could only take so much. Besides it was hard watching Martha be so nice to her considering what she was planning for Clark.

She spotted said target bent over working on the tractor. At least she thought it was a tractor. She may have issue with Clark, but the view was still pretty good. She whistled.

Clark’s wrench clattered into the engine and his head shot up, banging into the hood or whatever it was. He turned around so fast that he fell quite ungracefully to the ground.

“I’ll give you six for the dismount, but your form could use a little work.” she said and hopped up onto a bail of hay next to the machine he was working on.

Clark flushed a bright pink and started stammering. Lois rolled her eyes. “Relax Clark. I’m not trying to jump you, just admiring the view. Your virtue is safe.”

Clark’s blush deepened. “What are you doing out here?” he asked going back to his work.

Lois grinned at his attempt to changing the subject. “I had to get away from that pie your mom’s baking. It’s making me hungry.”

He nodded. So she went on. “I don’t know how you grew up around it. I swear it smells absolutely sinful.” She leaned in closer to him and lowered hear voice slightly. “So tell me Clark, are you ever tempted?”

He dropped the wrench again. “T-tempted?”

“To sneak a piece when she’s not looking?” Lois asked with her innocent look plastered on her face.

“Um, sure.” he again turned back to his task. If Lois didn’t know better she’d think his face was glowing.

“You know Clark you’ve been acting weird around me since yesterday. Did I embarrass you at the Talon?” she unwrapped a lollipop and stuck it in her mouth.

He looked up at her. She was twirling the candy slowly around in her mouth before pulling it out and licking it and then her lips. “Well?”

“What?” he asked once his eyes returned to hers.

She grinned. “You’re hopeless Clark. Let me know if you figure out a way to get a piece of that pie. I’m seriously getting ravenous here.” With that she jumped off the hay and walked out, feeling his eyes on her the whole time.

This was going to be too easy.

………………..

“This may be easier than I thought.” Chloe said as she opened the door for Lois.

“What happened? I need details.” she exclaimed as she dropped her purse on the couch and sitting down next to it.

“I think Lex was actually checking me out.” Chloe called from the kitchen as she poured them each a glass of lemonade.

Lois rolled her eyes. “In that top I’m not surprised.”

“Not just that, he was staring at my butt as I walked out.” Chloe came in and handed her the glass.

Lois took a sip. “Anything else?”

“You’re starting to depress me. I thought I was doing good.” Chloe sunk into the couch cushions and thought about her encounter with Lex.

“I’m not trying to. If you’re not confident when you go back, he’ll notice and it won’t work.” Lois assured her.

“I know.” Chloe sighed.

“So what are you planning to do?”

…………………

Chloe walked into Lex’s study the next day determined to make the kind of progress that Lois had made with Clark. At the Talon earlier he had been sneaking glances at her the whole time out of the corner of his eyes. And he didn’t even like her.

She was dressed pretty conservatively, or so Lois had said, in a sleeveless button down shirt, denim skirt, and heeled sandals. But if she showed up dresses like a sex kitten Lex would catch on.

He wasn’t in his office when she arrived, but was told he was on his way. She sat and waited for about twenty minutes. She was gathering up her things to leave when she noticed Lex standing in the doorway watching her. She had unconsciously been doing two of the tips, playing with the last unbuttoned button on her blouse, which happened to be pretty low at the same time she was dangling her shoe by the heel with her toe. Lex had a look in his eyes that she’d never seen before as he eyes roamed up her legs to her hand at her button. Finally his eyes met hers and she smiled. Maybe she’d made more progress than she’d realized.

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

Deviously intriguing, I like this Chloe and this Lex so not in control it hurts! Keep 'em coming, I say.

Poor Clark, he will probably get a heart attack before Lois is done with him. I loved all the innuendo with the pie. Nicely done. I think Chloe will get further with her unconscious seduction, like playing with her button than laying it down to strongly. I'm sure Lex has a radar, after years of women throwing themselves at him, and if he caught Chloe doing that his guard would go up.
    I'm kinda hoping for some twists and turns in their plans. Every time they said how easy it was going I was thinking that they just jinxed themselves
    I loved the chapter.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information