+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chocolate-Covered Lex, NC-17, Complete, June 6

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Chocolate-Covered Lex, NC-17, Complete, June 6

Chocolate-Covered Lex
    NC-17

Disclaimer: I don't want to take responsibility for any of this. And I don't own Chloe or Lex.

Distribution: I have posted these stories and have control of them on this site. I don't want them to be posted anywhere else unless I'm the one posting them. Please take down my stories if you have them posted on another archive site. I understand I can't stop you from doing this but I hope by asking politely you'll respect my work and my wishes. If anyone has more comfort and convenience saving the text of a story to their own computer, I have no problem with that.

Spoilers: Soooo far from SV at this point, you'd really have to be looking for them.

A/N: skauble did this by mentioning some random words. Her encouragement is driving us all insane! And I guess I appreciate the support, even if she wants me to end up a jibbering mess in a group home. Anyway, there's smut, and I've heard you guys like that. Ride the weird wave and try to enjoy. And if skauble reviews, just go along with her about the spatula thing.

Lex glanced at the paper and sighed.

The lawyers came through and he had been offered a deal that would get rid of his Lionel-groped secretary with the minimum amount of damage for the company. He was even a little flattered; but he had never done anything quite like it before.

From the flummoxed and unaccustomedly abashed expressions on his lawyers' faces he could tell they would be no help to him.

"A chocolate mold," he asked again. "Of my . . . me?"

They nodded. He nodded. They nodded again. Chloe walked in, looked at the somber meeting and said, "Oops, sorry. I just wanted my iPod."

"I understand there are . . . kits, Mr. Luthor," one of the $1000-an-hour attorneys stuttered at him. "And perhaps you could get some help from your, uh . . . "

Chloe looked up to see three red-faced men staring at her, so she checked her shirt to make sure there hadn't been a nipple jail break. She didn't see anything wrong with her shirt, but her zipper might be down. Folding her hands in front of her, she smiled and backed away. Maybe her period had started early.

"Chloe, wait a minute. We were done here," Lex called. She reluctantly inched back into the room and grinned tensely as the lawyers left quickly.

"Am I in trouble?"
    He smiled but it was fake. "No, you're not. I need some research. Discreetly."

She glanced at the open door. "Like hacking?" He shook his head.

"The information isn't hidden as much as," he swallowed and bit his lip. "Highly specialized."

She pouted at him. "Are you in trouble that you're trying to keep me out of, because I don't like dating liars," she told him. "I know I've done it a lot, but it was always by accident."

Lex sighed. "I just heard back about the settlement for the secretary my father decided to . . . flash and grab," he said. "And she doesn't want money at all. No amount is good enough. She wants . . . payback I guess. Humiliation. Or maybe she just really likes me."

Green eyes turned into slits as Chloe reached for the paper he held away from her.

"I don't think it would be a good idea to read that. I'll tell you the - terms," Lex ended lamely as she took it from him.

"One milk chocolate mold created from Lex Luthor's fully erect penis, with his hand holding it as proof of identity?"

Chloe threw the paper over her shoulder and jammed her hands on her hips with bone-cracking force. "SHE WANTS YOUR COCK!?"

Enrique paused in the hallway and thoughtfully shut the doors as he went along. Lex cringed. Everyone heard when he made Chloe happy, despite his best efforts to kiss her at the climactic moment and several attempts at sound-proofing, and now everyone heard her being upset with him. He supposed that was balanced, at least. No need to make people believe relationships were easy.

"She wants the chocolate mold, and I guess my hand will have to be down there, but it's not really me, Sweetheart," he protested. "It's just the shape of."

Her mouth was screwed up like she'd eaten lemons, and Chloe snarled. She tapped her foot and floated another idea. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to spare my feelings by putting your hand on the erection of a man who is similar to you for a few minutes?"

"Honestly, I would not do that for you, darling," he chuckled darkly. "So, we have to figure out how to make a penis mold."

She blinked and his chest ached a little. Chloe wasn't at fault for the complexities of his life, but she often had to deal with them. Her patience was inspiring but he couldn't have done the same for her.

For example, anyone asking for nude body parts of hers modeled from her body in candy would be very dead very quickly.

Chloe came around the desk, pulled out his chair and pushed him out of it. "Get up! I'm not searching for this filth on my own computer! I'll call you when I'm ready."

"'How to make a chocolate penis mold,'" she typed furtively. "And get your boyfriend out of yet another lawsuit, because though he's an idiot you love him and have not yet reached the point of leaving him for the gardener."

"I can hear the muttering," he remarked from the sofa. "I didn't do it. I'm just trying to fix it!"

She clicked through pages and read the information. "300 bucks?! NO way! I can make the kit on my own for 20!"

He arched his eyebrow. "As long as we're talking about hot chocolate on my skin, I think we should pay as much as they want, dear, unless you want me to think you don't love my penis."

Chloe had broken into the desk drawer she claimed as her own to find some of her gummy candy, and she chewed as she ignored him. "Microwave . . . spatula . . . Hershey's . . . ten minutes . . . egg timer . . ."

The alarming random words continued until she pulled out her notepad and wrote down the sum of what she had learned. He was grateful she was so good at it, but felt the need to double check her findings. His penis loved her utterly, but she didn't have one of her own and couldn't understand all his concerns.

"Sweetheart, maybe we'll just get the kit as a backup? Please?"

Chloe looked up suddenly. "I need your wallet," she said. "It looks like it's special chocolate. But you're getting completely ripped off."

Lex really hoped that didn't happen. He was happy to pay the very reasonable few hundred dollars once Chloe agreed it was necessary. It would have been a long few weeks without her forgiveness. His penis might be happy to get the attention of a spatula.

Still, when it arrived a few days later, Lex found himself standing in a towel he was very unhappy to be parted from.

"I don't know, maybe we should read the instructions again," he told her. "Just so we're sure."

Chloe slapped her palm with a spatula - which did nothing to help him believe he was in for a gentle, possibly erotic experience - and rolled her eyes. "We read them. A lot. I'm really bored. Let's get this over with."

"I don't know if you're aware of this, but I need a little more . . . tenderness than 'let's get this over with.' I'm not happy to be here with you and a can of nonstick cooking spray, and I wouldn't call it exciting."

Chloe put down the spatula and smiled gently. She stepped forward and they embraced tightly. Her hands played soothingly over his back and she kissed his ear.

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm still a little angry we're doing this for some strange woman. She has no right. That's my penis," Chloe grumbled.

She turned them around so he was facing away from the tray of fearful instruments of penis molding. Lex put his head down next to hers and they swayed slowly. His breath flowed along her neck, in deep, even rhythm.

True to form, he was half hard, and a stroke on his buttocks got him three quarters of the way there. She moaned low and long, and by her estimate without actually handling him, Lex was all that he could be.

"The faster we do the mold the faster we can do our own thing," she whispered. "I'll make you forget all the unpleasantness."

"A little bit more," she said cheerfully. "Have I ever told you I really like how you get just impossibly hard as soon as you're inside me?"

He suddenly wasn't having any trouble with arousal, and more of a problem controlling how aroused he was. Chloe picked up the plastic wrap and tore off a strip that she coated with cooking spray.

"I think I'd better do that," he said nervously, taking the piece of wrap from her. "The deal does say fully erect and I don't want to do this more than once."

Chloe handed it over and turned back to spray another piece. "You have to get it as contoured as you can. Not that she'll be able to tell if something is missing or distorted, but you're right about not wanted to repeat this. I'd prefer not to be trying penis mold recipes until we get it to her satisfaction."

His cock tried to express it's distaste for the former secretary by drooping slightly, and Lex pumped it a few times. He laid the plastic along his length and let the cooking spray stick it to his skin.

Chloe came back and gave him a second piece of plastic, ducking down to make sure the first was clinging to the underside of his penis. Lex shivered as she watched him put on the second piece, trying to avoid any wrinkles.

She double checked on the angles he couldn't see well, and slipped a little end piece of plastic over his fingertips. Lex held it as she sprayed it and gingerly fitted it over his tip.

He took a deep breath and she touched his chest nervously. "Are you okay?"

Lex nodded. "I feel a little smothered, but it doesn't hurt. It's not fun, though."

Chloe brought the spray can over and winced as she tested it on her own hand. "I guess you should place your hand and we'll spray over everything," she said.

Lex put his hand on his hard-on and closed his eyes as his entire groin was coated in greasy mist.

Once he had opened his eyes, Chloe gave him an encouraging grin and held up the bowl of chocolate. Contrary to his fears, it didn't have to be very hot. It was designed to dry quickly once spread onto flesh.

He nodded that he was ready and she scooped some out on the spatula. Rubbing it along his length left lumps and swirls behind. He looked down dubiously. That was not going to be remotely lifelike, and he didn't want anyone to think he had a potato dick.

Chloe made a pass along his underside with the spatula, then put it down to brush the chocolate flat. The special brush seemed to draw all the air that was trapped, and it forced the chocolate into a uniform thickness. With each swipe more of the details of his flesh were revealed.

Chloe had to sink down to her knees to brush under his penis, and her innocent touch on his thigh to steady herself made him twitch. She glared up and snarked, "Not helping."

"Neither are you," he replied. "You can at least keep your mouth shut while you're down there."

A peeved Chloe looked up at him and smiled as she leaned in closer to his cock. Her mouth lined up with it and she kept her eyes directed up as she spoke. "I'm sorry, Lex. I know how hard this is for you. And here I am practically deep throating you. I'll try to be less distracting."

The next strokes of the brush were deliberately drawn out as she tilted her face and made soft humming and oohing noises at his penis. His gasp when she blew along his head was sharp and nearly girlish.

Sensing his struggle and either taking pity or losing interest in torturing him, she stood up and looked at his tightly clenched hand. "Can you keep your fingers that way for long," she asked.

Lex nodded. "I'm fine. Let's just do it." She made less a show of the chocolate, though the brushing down needed to be done several times after he moved only a fraction. Having his junk practically mummified really sucked.

Once the preparation was done, Chloe did a final look over and set an egg timer for five minutes. She played her fingers on his sides and trailed them down to the edge of the chocolate.

"What your penis goes through for his art," she quipped. "Is it still feeling funny?"

He shook his head. "I know it's my imagination that I can't breathe, but it's unpleasant.”

"I could set you up to sit down if you move really carefully," she offered.

"No, the angle isn't the same seated."

If she was still suspicious of her lover's desire to please the secretary, Chloe let it go that time.

She held his free hand until the timer went off, then let his hand go to peel the mold from him. Prying a little space along the edges, she lifted it from his fingers first, then worked on freeing his penis. By the time it was loosened all around Lex was nearly shaking as he tried not to move.

She braced the mold gently and said, "Okay, just pull back now." He did so and the chocolate slid off in a single, anatomically correct form.

As soon he could, Lex attacked the plastic wrap and peeled it off. He flexed his hand that had been in the pose, and used the other to wipe oil off. Chloe put the mold in tupperware first, then into a cooler standing by. It was all very kidney theft.

When she turned back, Lex was still wiping at his cock. The normal flush of blood was much more intense and she cringed on his behalf. "Here, don't hurt yourself. Be nice. He's had a hard day."

She knelt down in front of him and made sure all the oil was gone from every lovely indent. As much as big Lex might be up for a blow job, she thought little big Lex needed to get to the main event so he could rest.

She gave him a sweet, chaste kiss on the head, and opened her blouse. Shrugging it down her shoulders, Chloe threw it down and took off her bra as well. By that time Lex had recovered from his penis modeling and was staring at her avidly.

Chloe looked directly at his penis and cooed to it, "You've been very brave and you should definitely get to fuck me for that. You can even skip the condom today. You've been smothered enough."

Numb hand and oxygen deprived cock aside, Lex gathered her to her feet and yanked her toward his bed. He hauled on her jeans until they were down enough to be kicked off. She wasn't wearing underwear. His fingers delved between her legs as they made out ferociously.

"You're wet," he marveled.

"You were standing there hard and covered in chocolate. I nearly pounced on you a dozen times. Of course I'm wet."

She reached down for little big Lex and guided him inside, moaning as he stretched her wider. Somewhere down the hallway the lawyers were waiting for the Luthor edible penis, and they must have heard her let out a howl as he started thrusting wildly.

Chloe's knees were wedged up into his armpits and he grunted as she writhed and squirmed around. He had a fist in her hair and another bracing himself so they didn't fall off the bed.

"Stupid-fucking-chocolate-penis-molding-kit," Lex yelled, his back flexing as his balls tightened up.

She tried to be supportive, but he was thrusting quite heavily and swiftly by that time. "Stup-id-Oh! Lex!"

She clawed at Lex as little big Lex gave a final tremendous effort and gave her an orgasm that set off both of them. When Chloe finally opened her eyes again she was face down and panting. Her sore body rolled slowly and she looked over to see Lex peeking into the cooler.

"It's a masterpiece," she griped. "Now, do I have to cuddle myself today or will you get back over here?"
    Last edited by nonky; 18th July 2008 at 03:52.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Re: Chocolate-Covered Lex, NC-17, Complete, June 6

Here I go with the bad reviews, but YUMMMMM.

NS Senior Member Senior Member

You know as great as it would be to have a chocolate molding of Lex's penis, I'd still rather be Chloe in this scenario. She'll get to make as many moldings of Lex as she wants while that secretary will only have one. But let's all be grateful that Lionel's a pervert so we could get this very yummy Lex. New addition to the Kidnapping of MR plot is to buy a chocolate mold kit!

Oh My you've opened the door on silly smuttyness now lol

Nonky's Specilty Candy Shop

best selling item:

Dark -Delicious-Lex Luthor Dicks on a stick

give your gal a DDLL sucker then she will be in the mood for you to F --- her

buy 3 and get a free spatula

Dagney

That was hot! I'm surprised the chocolate penis didn't melt in the refrigerator Sort of felt sorry for the lawyers and all lol.

Fantastic. Very creative, and mildly disturbing. Thank you-- I was in a fluff mood, and that was exactly what I needed!

WW

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Wow that was just amazing.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

I'm beginning to have a craving for chocolate!
    Yummy
    Come join the dark side. We have cookies.
    Yumm!
    Annnnnd Lex Luther!!!
    Double Yummmmmmmm!!

Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!
    - Matt Frewer

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Haha! That was great. Way to make a crazy scenario somewhat plausible (I mean with the secretary demanding it as part of the suit). The whole molding process was just hilarious--your Chloe and Lex are witty and sympathatic and deliciously sexy.

My favorite line:

For example, anyone asking for nude body parts of hers modeled from her body in candy would be very dead very quickly.
    That's a Lex-line if I ever heard one. I also loved the part where you said that Lex's penis loved Chloe "utterly." Brilliant. Thanks for writing.

NS Member

rotfl

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information