+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Cliche" series - MERGED January 10th 2009

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Re: Insomnia (R), July 29th, 2008

I read this the other day too but didn't have time to leave feedback. This was another great cliche. I love little details like Chloe counting the ceiling tiles, the thrill she can't help but feel from Lex protecting her, and her hearing the pool-talk in a sexy way.

Her psychology here rings true to me, and the smut of course is great. And how perfect and Chloe-like for her to have been pretending her inexperience with pool the whole time! Great story.

Hero (R) 12/30/08

Hero

A/N: This was supposed to be up for Christmas, but it just didn’t happen. So, here is the fifth in the series of clichés. They are all independent of each other, but follow this list of fanfic clichés. Here are the first four; Stakeout, Kidnapping (One), Insomnia, Working Late.

The next in the series is Kidnapping (Two), so the more reviews I get, the sooner I will write it. Oh, and this takes place in season three. I may have bent a few things, but its smut; does anyone care?

“Merry Christmas,” Chloe grinned, passing a cup of coffee across the counter. Sighing at the precious lull in customers, she leaned against the Talon counter.

“Sure, Pete. Just a sec,” Lana flitted around a barstool, coming to stand next to Chloe.

“How do you do this?” Laughing at Chloe’s awed expression, Lana reached around her to grab a pot of coffee.

“Well, remember that every day is not as busy as today. Christmas spirit and all.” Smiling, she rested a hand on Chloe’s arm. “Thank you again for helping out today, Chloe. I knew it was going to be busy for the Christmas Eve party, but I think we even managed to bring in the Beanery’s customers.”

“Well, I’m here, aren’t I? Just kidding. You know I’m a faithful Talon patron.”
    After a brief pause, Chloe added, “Well, I am now, at least. You better get that to Pete.” Lana nodded, taking the tray over to the corner housing a few of the jocks.

Chloe smiled, glancing around the open space. Noting that it had begun to clear out a little, she realized it was already 9:30, and the Talon would be closing soon. She’d been helping Lana since five, when the party had started.

Stretching, she quietly cursed the apron that was putting pressure on her tired neck. “I see a new member has been added to my payroll.” Chloe looked up, smiling.

“Lex, I’m so glad you brought that up. I could use a raise.”

“Funny. Your father has worked for me for almost three years and asked for nothing, and you’ve worked for me for three hours.”

“It’s been four.”

“And a half. But I don’t generally count flirting with members of the football team working.”

Chloe smirked. “You sure seem to be monitoring your new recruit quite closely. Tell me, is harassing your employees good for morale? Because to me—“

“Merry Christmas, Lex.” Clark sat down at the counter, shooting a small warning look to Chloe. “Chloe, Merry Christmas,” he stressed the last word, in a subtle reminder to be nice.

“That would be Christmas Eve, Clark. There’s a difference. Eggnog?” She offered her friend a cup.

“Mmm. Yes, please.” He accepted the cup, along with a sugar cookie. Both Chloe and Lex watched as he devoured the cookie and downed the cup. Looking up, he caught them both repressing smiles. “What?”

“Charming, man-boy. Tell me, did you write to Santa this year? I can just picture you in front of the tree, eyes all aglow.”

Confused, he turned away from Chloe and looked at Lex. “You have some crumbs on your chin.”

“And an eggnog mustache. Somehow I missed those commercials.”

Embarrassed, Clark quickly wiped at his mouth, before muttering, “S’cuse me.”

As he hurried toward the bathroom, Chloe snickered. “Poor Clark.” They
    watched as he passed Lana, blushing, with his head bent down.

“Do you have any exciting Christmas plans?”

Picking up a stray towel, she started wiping down the counter. “Eh, the usual. Presents and lunch with dad. Then watching the town pageant and the town tree lighting ceremony…”

Lex raised his eyebrows. “Are you bored with Smallville? You seem rather upset with the word ‘town.’”

“I guess I’m missing Metropolis a little bit.” At Lex’s softened features, Chloe cleared her throat. “Do you? Miss Metropolis, I mean.”

Before he could answer, he noticed someone approaching the counter. “Hey, Chloe.”

Chloe shifted her focus from Lex to the newcomer. “Todd. Hey. Would you like a refill?” She picked up the coffee pot behind her.

Sneaking a glance at Lex, Todd nodded, clearing his throat before adding, “Yes, please.”

Refilling his mug, she asked, “Sugar?”

“Yes honey?” Chloe furrowed her brow before giving an awkward smile.
    “Sorry. That was a terrible joke. Blame a caffeine deficiency?”

Chloe’s awkward grin grew, and as she handed over his mug, she graced him with her biggest smile. “Better fix that then, shouldn’t we?” Looking behind him, Chloe cocked her head. “Where’d the rest of the team go?”

“Wilson’s house. His dad’s out of town, and he’s having a little Christmas party. Actually, I kinda wanted to know if you were interested in going…with me.”

Chloe glanced at Lex, who was openly watching them. Uncomfortable with an audience, she shifted her weight to her hip, and turned slightly away from Lex. “Um, I’m here until close, but I should be there soon after.”

Todd sighed, and smiled. “Great. I’ll meet you there?” Chloe nodded her head, and he walked away.

Going back to cleaning the counter, she could feel eyes on her. Looking up at Lex, she snapped, “What?”

“I thought you hated jock types.”

Chloe rolled her eyes. “Jealous?” Tossing her rag down, she crossed her arms in front of her, her apron shifting to an awkward angle. “Todd’s not like the rest of the Crows. He’s in my AP English class. He’s actually a decent writer. If he wasn’t busy with football he’d make a good Torch reporter. Coffee?”

Lex nodded at her offer, as he took a seat in front of the counter. “So this party is for recruiting purposes? I suppose Gabe will be fine with it then.”

Chloe snorted. Handing him a mug, she leaned a hip against the counter. “Very funny. And my dad’s in Metropolis until lunch tomorrow. Every year I tell him to shop early, but he can be quite stubborn.”

“So it’s hereditary. Why didn’t you go with your father if you miss Metropolis?”

Chloe glanced at her watch, noticing that there were just minutes before the Talon was closed. Glancing around, she noticed that it had mostly cleared out, but there were a few stragglers. “Two minute warning!” She shouted.

Lex smirked at her, covering it with his coffee cup. Before Chloe could call him on it, Lana and Clark walked up to the counter. “Chloe, can I talk to you a sec?” Lana gestured away from the guys, and Chloe followed.

“What’s up?”

“I know you did me a huge favor, but would you mind closing up? It’s just that I invited Clark over for some homemade cookies, and…” Chloe bit her tongue before nodding her head.

“Sure Lana. It is Christmas after all. Have fun.”

“Thank you so much, Chloe! And it’s still Christmas Eve.” Lana crinkled her nose in a gesture Chloe assumed was meant to look cute.

“Okay, goodnight!” She gave a tight-lipped smile.

Lana beamed, missing Chloe’s expression, and led Clark out of the Talon. Chloe watched as the last two patrons followed the couple out the door.

“Okay, closin’ time, boss.”

Lex raised an eyebrow. “Did Lana leave you alone?” Chloe nodded. “Where are all of my employees?”

Chloe walked to the Talon door, flipped the sign to “closed” and dimmed the front lights. “A lot of people needed off to go on vacation with their families. That’s why I’m helping out.”

Lex narrowed his eyes and his jaw tightened. “Relax, Lex. It’s not like I’ll steal from you or anything. Besides, I’ve helped Lana close a bajillion times. I know the drill.”

With a soft scoff, Lex rose from his seat. “That’s not my concern. Why, exactly, was the Talon kept open if everyone was on vacation?”

“Lana figured you’d want it open as much as possible, to increase profits.” Chloe walked past him, picking up his unfinished mug, and emptying it in the sink. “And I, of course, jumped at the opportunity to aid in your fortune.”

“The Talon is not about profit.”

Chloe laughed. “Well, duh. It’s a peace offering. It doesn’t make a dent in the Luthor expense account, and the lemming population of Smallville sees you as a generous, historic building-saving man, who pleased the town princess.”

Lex smirked. “Apparently you don’t.”

Chloe leaned against the cool metal cappuccino machine. “Don’t get me wrong; I appreciate caffeine more than most. But, in all honesty, the Beanery was just as good.”

“So why do you come here?”

Chloe stepped over to the counter, closer to Lex. “I like to aid in your fortune, of course.” Smirking, she picked up the stray napkin at the counter. “Now, I don’t need a babysitter. I’d get this done much faster if you weren’t watching my every move.”

Lex moved around the counter, picking up the dishes and setting them in the sink. “In a hurry to see your date?”

“You’re sure interested in this date of mine.” As Lex pushed up the sleeves on his gray sweater, Chloe furrowed her brows. “What are you doing?”

“I’d hate for you to feel monitored; I’ll help you out.” Chloe shrugged her shoulders and stepped out from behind the counter. Brushing past the counter, she began filling up an empty tray with mugs and plates.

They worked in silence as Chloe gathered the dirty dishes, piling them next to the sink. After taking another trip around the café to wipe down tables and gather trash, Chloe returned to the counter with a full trash bag.

Taking a seat at the counter, she watched as Lex rinsed dishes for the dishwasher in the kitchen. She stretched her tired neck and back muscles as she watched Lex rinse the last few dishes.

Lost in a deep stare, she heard his voice. “Weren’t you the one against being babysat?” Chloe snapped her head up to see Lex rinsing the last dish.

As he turned around, she cocked her head to the side. “You never answered my question. Do you miss Metropolis?”

Thinking for a moment, Lex moved the dished to a small cart and rolled them into the kitchen. Chloe listened to the dishwasher start, and waited for Lex to return. After a moment of waiting, Chloe groaned and got up. Moving back behind the counter, she slid open the door to the bakery goods, and started boxing them up for the refrigerator.

“Sometimes.” Lex came up beside her, taking two of the boxes she’d finished with.

Chloe’s head whipped up, not expecting an answer. She was greeted with Lex’s back, as he walked back into the small kitchen area.

More focused now, Chloe boxed up the last pastry, marking down its expiration date. “City Christmases are more—“

“Realistic.” Chloe looked up, finishing Lex’s sentence. He gave her a short nod. “And endearing. In the hustle and bustle of shoppers, there are people trying to find that connection…”

“Before the end of the year.” Chloe gave a small smile, before looking away. Gulping quietly, she lifted up a small plate with baked goods.

“Hungry? These are the ones that won’t last until the 26th.” Lex picked up small piece of banana bread, and took a seat. Chloe took a slice of chocolate cake, and set it at the opposite end of Lex. Walking into the kitchen, she asked, “Milk?”

“No, thank you. Will you bring a bottle of water?”

Setting down a bottle in front of Lex, Chloe took a drink of milk. At Lex’s questioning glance, Chloe looked around. “What?”

“I didn’t know you drank anything without caffeine.” Chloe rolled her eyes.

As they ate their snack, Chloe asked, “How are you going to spend this highly-commercialized holiday?”

“Work.”

Chloe snorted. “Lame.”

Keeping the tone light, Lex joked, “Well, as enticing as the town functions are…”

“Fine, fine.” Chloe ate the last bite of cake, before finishing her milk. Rising from her seat, Chloe picked up both plates and her glass. Rinsing them in the sink, she moved them in to the kitchen before coming back out.

Lex was already wiping down the cappuccino machine, so she started to empty the register into the deposit bag. Seeing Lex watch her, she quirked an eyebrow. “Did you want me to count it down? I usually just bag it for Lana, and she does it in the morning, but since you’re here…”

Shaking his head, Lex turned back around, wiping down the last side of the machine. “How often does Lana ask you to close alone?”

Chloe shrugged. “A dozen times, maybe.” Seeing Lex’s questioning gaze, she clarified. “She’s still getting the hang of scheduling her employees.”

Grabbing a broom, Chloe started sweeping the floor. After coming up with only a few crumbs and napkins, she set the tools back in the closet, and sat down at the counter. Untying the string on her apron, Chloe lifted the course material from her neck, dropping the apron on the counter.

Lex turned from the machine to see her rubbing her neck. “Are you alright?” Chloe looked up, stretching her neck from side to side.

“I’m fine. Just not used to the apron.” Lex stepped away from the cappuccino machine, and stood behind Chloe. Brushing his fingers against her neck, he said, “It looks a little red.”

Feeling his breath on her ear, she closed her eyes. With a small shudder, she felt him step away from her. After a quick beat, she heard the faucet run, and then there was a warm cloth on her neck. “Does that help?”

Not trusting her suddenly-dry throat, Chloe nodded, turning in the barstool. Lex was now in front of her, and she put her right hand on the cloth, holding it where he’d set it. “Good. I wouldn’t want a lawsuit.” At his teasing smirk, she let out a small laugh.

Lex sat in the barstool next to him, still close to Chloe. “You never answered my question; why didn’t you go with your father?”

Chloe tilted her head to the side for a moment, before shrugging her shoulders. “One of the things he’s picking up is for me.”

“Couldn’t you have gone elsewhere while he looked for you?” Lex rested an arm on the counter.

Gulping, Chloe looked down, placing her free hand in her lap. Watching as it picked at invisible lint, she spoke quietly. “I was hoping someone would have asked me to the Christmas Eve party tonight.”

“At the Talon?” Chloe nodded. “Why did you work, then?”

“It had become apparent that no one was going to ask me.” Uncomfortable, Chloe looked up and sighed.

“But you were asked to this football party.”

“Not by the person I wanted.” Lex was silent for a moment, until Chloe shifted in her seat.

“I’m assuming this ‘someone’ is Clark?” Chloe refolded the cloth for her neck, and placed it back where it was.

“Of course.”

“I thought you’d decided—“

Chloe glared at him. “You don’t think that was my plan? Believe me, if I could, I would lose interest in Clark right this second.”

“So why don’t you?”

“Because it’s a classic unrequited crush. I have the same logic that every other teenage girl out there does.”

“That the moment you lose interest, they’ll take notice in you?” She nodded. “It’s not just females, Chloe. I’ve had a crush, too.”

Chloe smirked. “I thought all Luthors got what they wanted.” Lex laughed.

“Believe it or not, even Luthors have limitations. I think I was interested in her because I couldn’t change her mind. No amount of money or power made her believe I was worthwhile.” Looking at the clock on the wall, Lex stood up. “It’s already eleven fifteen. You better get going to your party.”

Chloe nodded. Standing up, she placed the damp towel in the sink, and picked up her coat from the hook nearby. “Lex? Would you like to come with
    me? I know it’s a bunch of teenagers, but—“

Lex shook his head. “Thank you for the offer, but I don’t think I’m in the mood for a party. Have fun.”

Chloe slipped her gloves on and nodded. “Thanks. Bye.” Lex watched as she pulled the back door open, and stepped into the alley. He finished tidying for a moment, when he heard voices outside. Walking over to the door Chloe had used, he slowly opened it.

“Todd, Todd, let go of me! Lex!” Chloe was pinned to the Talon wall, Todd holding her arms at her sides. Lex heard her shout his name and he ran over to her, pulling Todd back just as Chloe’s knee connected with his groin.

“Oh, God! You bitch, that fuckin’ hurt!” As he backed away, holding his crotch, Lex punched him in the nose.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” Lex watched until Todd hit the ground, and then turned to Chloe. “Are you alright?” He walked towards her slowly.

Chloe wiped at her cheeks, where a few tears had settled. “I’m fine.”

Glancing at Todd, she added quietly, “Thank you.”

Lex waved her appreciation off, instead walking closer. Noticing her jacket had fallen open, he brought the sides together. “You must be freezing. Here,” Lex led her back inside the building.

Once she was seated, Chloe shook her head and pulled her jacket closer to her. “Thank you.”

Lex gently wiped a tear from her cheek and sat next to her, turning his stool so they were facing each other. “Chloe, what happened?”

Chloe cleared her throat, and slowly looked up at Lex. “He was drunk. He was leaning against the building, and when I walked out…” She swiped at a tear quickly. “It was completely out of the blue. He was upset that I wasn’t there when I said I was going to be. Said something about standing him up.”

They sat in silence for a moment before Lex stood up. Extending his hand, he asked, “Would you like me to drive you home?” She nodded, taking his hand and following him out of the Talon. As they exited the front door, Lex noticed Chloe looking around the building into the alley.

“Chloe?” She looked at him sheepishly. “Is he still there?”

“No.” Before Lex could respond, she re-buttoned her jacket. “I’ll deal with him in a few days. I see a great Torch editorial. Maybe cover story. I’ll have to see what kind of proof I can get of Crow debauchery.”

Lex gave a small smirk as he opened the passenger door. “Did you drive here?” As Chloe shook her head, Lex gave out an almost silent grunt before settling into the driver’s seat. Stealing a glance at Chloe, he confirmed she’d put her seat belt on, and peeled out of the parking lot.

As they reached a stoplight, Lex bit out, “How did you plan to get home?” He caught her shrug in his peripheral vision, and he hit the gas, seeing the light turn green. “Damn it, Chloe! You can’t just keep putting yourself in danger.”
    Looking at her quickly, he continued. “What if I hadn’t been at the Talon?”

Chloe rolled her eyes. “I’d have been fine. Did you not see me plant my knee in his genitals? I’m a big girl, Lex.”

“Listen to yourself. You just got attacked, and you’re acting like it was nothing!”

Chloe groaned. “It wasn’t anything. If you haven’t noticed, danger is not a foreign concept to me.” Trying to lighten the mood, she smiled. “Actually, if I go a week without a punch, I’m afraid I’d lose my edge.”

Lex came to an abrupt stop in front of her house. “You’re an idiot.”

Chloe let a frustrated cry rise from her throat. “Well excuse my pre-disposition for truth and justice! I mean, it’s not like my penchant for danger has ever saved anyone’s life, or anything!”

Chloe flung open the car door, slamming it behind her as she ran up to her house. “Chloe! God damn it!” Lex copied her actions, and followed her up the stairs. As she stepped across the threshold, he reached for the door. “Chloe!”

“Go home, Lex!” Closing the door, she started to lock it. As she started to turn the deadbolt, the door flung open, and she jumped backwards. “What the hell, Lex?!”

He slammed the door shut. “You need to listen for once. You’re going to get yourself seriously hurt. And someone,” he stressed the word, “will not always be there to save you.” His jaw twitching, he added, “He wasn’t tonight.”

Chloe’s eyes narrowed dangerously. “I get it, Lex. Message received. Clark doesn’t care about me.” At his frustrated face, she added, “Like that.” Taking a brief pause to calm down, Chloe sighed. “Fine. I’ve listened to you. I will ratchet it back. Deal?” Chloe raised her eyebrows in a silent challenge.

“People care about you, Chloe.” His voice was soft, but firm.

She looked at him skeptically, with one hand on her hip. “Doubtful.” With a sad smirk, she questioned, “Are you trying to tell me you do?”

Lex kept her gaze, his jaw twitching. Chloe’s smirk fell, and her eyes drifted to the floor. She let her tense shoulder go, and her hand slipped from her hip. Gulping, she said softly, “Thought so.” Turning towards the stairs, she moved away from him.

Lex’s hand shot out, grasping her wrist and pulling her back. Chloe stumbled closer to him, not expecting the movement. “Yes.” Lex’s mouth covered her stunned one, pressing a firm kiss on her bottom lip. As her mouth responded to his, her wrist fell from his grasp, and her hands pressed against his shoulders.

Stepping back from him, she looked pained. “Why are you—“

“I care about you Chloe.” Once again, Lex moved closer, this time winding an arm around her waist, his mouth re-claiming hers. With a choked groan she responded, and this time her hands grasped at his shoulders, pulling him closer.

Their lips still together, Chloe blindly pushed at his jacket, letting it fall to the floor. Lex returned the favor, pulling an arm from her waist to slip the buttons free. Having trouble with the last one, he pulled back, both of them greedily sucking in air.

With the button undone, Lex pushed the jacket off, along with the thin scarf on her neck. Her throat now exposed, Lex pressed kisses on the creamy expanse, smiling as he felt a moan. Then, “Since when?” Reluctantly leaving her neck, Lex looked Chloe in the eyes.

Delicately tucking a strand of hair behind her ears, Lex leaned down. In her ear, he whispered, “A while.” Sneaking a kiss to the shell of her ear, he added, “A long while.”

Lex leaned back slowly, before catching Chloe in a sweet kiss. Pushing him away once more, Chloe squinted at him. “How long?”

Instead of answering her, Lex smirked, wrapping his arm around her waist. With his other hand on her neck and her hands on his shoulders, they moved backwards, Chloe nipping at his lower lip. Feeling her heel hit the stairs, she pulled away. Grabbing his hand she flew up the stairs, slowing in front of her bedroom door. As she pulled him over the threshold Lex stepped closer, reaching for the hem of her deep red shirt, and pulling it over her head.

Lex repressed a laugh at the green satin bra she wore, adorned with red trim. “Festive.”

“I try.” As Chloe pulled the soft sweater over his head, she teased, “So I take it from your expression that I will not find Santa boxers underneath those expensive pants?”

Lex lifted his arms, aiding in her removal of his shirt. Running his hands over the creamy skin of her waist, he leaned in conspiratorially. “You will not find anything underneath these expensive pants.”

Smiling at him, she gave a faux-girlie coo. “Hot.” Lex shot back with a mock-stern glare and un-tied the black wrap skirt she wore over her jeans.

As the skirt fell to the floor, Lex unbuttoned her jeans. Chloe’s hand shot out, stopping his movement. At his cautious look, she asked, “How long?”

Lex pressed a kiss to her forehead. “Does verbal judo mean anything to you?” Chloe gulped.

“That is a long while.”

“Would I lie to you?” he smirked.

“Well, there was—“ Lex kissed her. As he ran his hand over the smooth flesh of her back, she pulled him towards her bed. After he was seated, she straddled his lap, their kiss growing more heated. Her small hands slid between them, wrestling with the thin leather of his belt.

With Chloe’s task accomplished, she let her hands slide up his strong back, to rest at the nape of his neck. At Lex’s rather loud groan of approval, she let her hand slide higher, stroking his smooth skin.

Taking in the pale blue paint on her walls, and the smattering of childhood memories, Lex furrowed his brow. “Chloe?”

“Yes?” She asked against his chest.

“Does it feel weird to be doing this in your bedroom? There’s a stuffed bear watching us.” Chloe laughed, pulling back to look at him.

Reaching behind her, she unclasped her bra, letting the silky material fall next to her skirt on the floor. “You’re paranoid.”

Lex nodded, blatantly staring at her chest. “Valid point.” Laying Chloe on her bed, Lex leaned over her. Palming her breasts, he nipped at her collarbone. Chloe’s hands trailed over his sides, coming to rest at the top of his pants.

Chloe arched into him, before pulling back to unzip his pants. Feeling Chloe’s hand on his cock, Lex pulled back with a quiet hiss. “Fuck…” Chloe smiled at his reaction, burrowing her face in his chest to hide her smirk.

Pushing his pants down with one hand, Chloe kept up a steady rhythm as Lex slowly pumped his hips. “God, Chloe.” Before she could make a comment, Lex grabbed her wrist, bringing it up to his lips. Pressing a gentle kiss to her pulse point, Lex set her hand at her side.

With a pout on her face, Chloe watched Lex push his pants all the way off, along with his shoes and socks. Lex turned his attention back to her, trailing his hand over her stomach. At the sudden jump of her muscles, Lex smirked. “Are you—“

Chloe glared, pointing at him. “You tell anyone I’m ticklish, I’ll kill you.”
    “Fair enough,” Lex spoke against her stomach, smiling when her muscles fluttered again.

Pressing kisses against her creamy skin, Lex slid her jeans off of her hips, taking her shoes off with them. When he looked back up, Chloe caught a hint of a smile. “Cute.” Lex was looking at her red panties. On the front was a picture of mistletoe. “I’ll assume those were worn just for the sake of your own holiday spirit.”

“Of course.”

“Besides, Clark wouldn’t get it.” Chloe laughed, and Lex leaned closer to her, pressing a kiss against the teasing image. Lex heard her breath catch as he pulled the green lace-trimmed band from her waist, tossing the panties to the floor.

Lex trailed his thumb over her clit, looking up to see Chloe’s eyes flutter shut. “Lex, I’m sufficiently in the holiday spirit.”

Before he could respond, Chloe flipped him on his back, capturing his mouth in a passionate kiss as she straddled him. Seeing her so close to his cock, Lex ran his hands over her sides, gently pulling her closer. “Condom?”

Lex slid his hands over her thighs. “My pocket,” he gestured to the floor. Chloe leaned over him, kissing his lips quickly.

“In a wallet? How cliché.” She reached over the side of the bed, grabbing his wallet and pulling the small packet out. Lex took it from her, and watched him roll it on. Chloe let her hand slide up his thigh, encircling his cock and giving it a few firm strokes.

“Ho, ho, ho.” Chloe laughed at the reference to her own statement. “Well if that’s what you think of me—“ Lex cut her off with a kiss. Chloe smiled against him, and lifted her hips. Lex palmed her ass, pulling her closer.

With a mutual moan, Chloe arched towards him, rolling her hips down. Chloe tilted her head back as Lex guided her movements. His hands trailed over her hips, before he wrapped his arms around her waist and sat up.

“Oh!” Chloe smiled, as Lex ran his hand over her hair, and kissed her neck. Running her hands over his scalp, Chloe increased the pace of her hips, resting her forearms on Lex’s shoulders.

Breathing in her scent, Lex moved from her neck to her ear, placing an open mouth kiss below the lobe. “Lex, I’m close…I need—“ Lex reached between them, his thumb sliding over her clit as their tempo increased.

“Good?” He grunted slightly, as Chloe leaned back slightly. “God, Chloe… I can’t…” Chloe stiffened slightly, and Lex watched as she bit her lip.

With a choked, “Lex!” she came, clamping down on Lex’s cock. As she let out a shuddering breath, Lex followed, his fingers leaving shallow bruises on her hips.

Chloe pulled back from Lex, her thighs burning, not used to the movement. Lex watched as she fell onto the bed, her hair fanned out behind her. Lex dealt with the condom, then laid down next to her.

After a moment’s hesitation, Chloe moved closer to Lex, sliding under the covers. Lex looked over at Chloe, and pulled her closer. She gave him a curious look, before glancing at her alarm clock. Smiling, she gave Lex a quick kiss. “Merry Christmas.”

Lex kissed her back and let his hand rest on her waist, moving just enough for her to shiver. As she glared at him, he laughed. “And to all a good night.”

END

Re: Hero (R) 12/30/08

Thanks for the holiday interlude. Dagney

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Now that's the way to spend Christmas Eve night. Chloe doesn't need Santa to visit after all.

lol, clark wouldn't get it. love the festive spirit!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Wow that is the way to celebrate Christmas.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

A wonderfully smutty story

And for just a second, I thought Lex was going to have some competition with Todd--I did enjoy Lex getting to punch that potential rapist out--GOOD TIMES
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Re: Stakeout (R) 3rd June 2008

This was a cute story, I'm looking forward to reading about the rest of the cliches.

Re: Insomnia (R), July 29th, 2008

I loved this story. I like how because you are intentionally poking fun at the cliches, I don't have to roll my eyes at them. Teaching playing pool is another good cliche. I'm really loving this series.

Re: Working Late, (R) August 27th, 2008

Bruce Wayne is always so sneaky. He's playing match making from all the in Gotham. I love how Chloe's bra found the answer. I almost expected the papers to spill all over the place and the two of them to have to start all over tomorrow. Great job with this one.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information