+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bump in the Night! Smallville/ Supernatural (NC-17) Completed

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Bump in the Night! (NC-17) (14/?) UPDATED 5/01

What's the problem? Is it really small? Damn it, you can't reel me into a story and then leave me hanging. Well, you can but it's not nice. What does Lex's mind feel like? Is it anything like how his body would feel? Did I just step over the line? Update! and great job by the way.

And now here is my weekly reminder to update Sunrise Kisses ... if it doesn't come soon, I'm going to withhold reviews. Not that my puny reviews mean that much to you but it's the biggest threat I can come up with.

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

Re: Bump in the Night! (NC-17) (13/?) UPDATED 4/28

SQUEE!!! Great update!! Aww, my poor Lex!!! Gah, he can be the world's biggest ass, but I'll still love him. That scene with him and Chloe was fantab! And now we know why she got the nosebleeds....ooh, and Lex admitting that she's what kept him going. *sighs* I love it!!! More, hon!!

Re: Bump in the Night! (NC-17) (15/?) UPDATED 5/02

Bump in the Night! (NC-17) (18/?)
    Yasmine32068
    rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

“So what you are saying is the first signs of the creature were spotted around Crater Lake,” Lex asked as he studied the map the guys had taped to the wall of the bedroom.

The table that had been clear the night before was now littered with various newspaper clippings and scattered books. This was what I loved best. It wasn’t so much as writing an article that fascinated me but rather it was the research that went into the articles.

“Well that was a month ago,” Sam said as he leaned past Lex and drove a stick pin into the map. “This attack was two weeks ago and this was a week and this was yesterdays attack. Some guy named Charlie Pearson was found murdered in his home but the news paper didn’t give us a clue to the cause of death.”

“So the thing is getting closer,” I asked.

“Yeah, but from the patterns I’d have to guess that it was hunting something,” Dean said from where he was cleaning one of their revolvers.

“Yeah but what,” Sam said clearly puzzled.

I watched Lex studying the map. I could almost hear those big wheels in his brain working.

“Maybe the real question isn’t what but whom,” Lex stepped away. “Isn’t this the first attack within Smallville county lines?”

“Yeah I think so,” I said as I leaned forward.

“Weren’t you attacked along that stretch of road,” Lex asked. I glanced at Lex wide eyed.

“That means the Kent Farm maybe next,” I gasped as I dig around my bag for my phone.

“Why the Kent Farm,” Lex asked puzzled.

“We stayed at their hunting cabin on the back of their property and I was constantly over there before I left Smallville,” I told them before my panic set in. The phone rang hollowly on the other end.

“Where else did you frequent,” Sam asked as he grabbed a note pad. Dean quickly began to reassemble his guns together.

“My house, the Talon, School, I don’t know there really isn’t a section of Smallville that I didn’t go,” I could feel my tears starting to form. “If what you are saying is true then what does it want with me?”

“Well according to the legends fairies often seduced mortals in order to breed with,” Dean said coolly as he snapped shut his gun with a click.

I pushed aside the small swell of hurt at his tone but I knew that he was in his hunter’s mood. It wasn’t personal it was business with Dean.

“I think that we may want to split up,” Lex said as he crossed the room to grip my upper arms. “I won’t let anything happen to you,” he assured me.

“I don’t think splitting up is a good idea,” Sam said hesitantly.

“All of the attacks have occurred during the night, so she should be safe here just as long as we make it back to the house before dark,” Lex said as he pulled his cell phone from his pocket. “I am going to arrange for added security for the Talon and for the school. Meanwhile one of you can check out the coroner’s office and perhaps speak to the farmer who lost some cattle.”

“What can kill it,” I asked and watched as the guys exchange looks.

“We’re not sure,” Sam said as he ran a hand distractedly through his hair.

“We’re pretty sure that iron rounds should do the trick,” Dean said as I pulled away from Lex to take the 1911 that he held out to me. “It’s already loaded.”

“Chloe I am not sure that you having a gun is a good idea,” Lex said hesitantly.

“Hey Baldy,” Dean snapped with a frown. “She can handle herself a lot more efficiently then most men,” he swept over Lex with a faint look of scorn. “Besides she knows that gun and we’re not sending her out there unarmed.”

“I think that Chloe should wait here,” Lex said as he drew himself up clearly insulted by Dean’s tone.

“Do you want her to be a sitting duck? Man, you people are really a joke,” Dean snapped as he squared off in front of Lex. I started to open my mouth to interfere only to feel Sam in my head.

‘Let him vent. There are something’s that need to be said, Chloe,’ Sam whispered to me.

“Her competency isn’t the question,” Lex growled back angrily. “Keeping her alive is.”

“Oh really,” Dean scoffed at him. “Do you think that you have done such a great job in the past Luthor? Hey, I am all for keeping her safe and sound. Trust me there is nothing that I want more but to have her wait here,” my eyes flew to Dean’s face as I gasped in surprise. “But not at the cost of her piece of mind. All these years’ people like you and Clark tried to do everything that you could to ‘keep her safe’ but all you people did was chip away at her self esteem.”

“We’ve always had her best interests at heart,” Lex snapped back.

“By what holding her back,” Dean growled.

“We’ve never held her back,” Lex glanced away frustrated. He clenched and unclenched his hands at his sides struggling for control.

“You gave her a measuring stick set to someone else’s standards instead of seeing her for what she is.”

“You presume to know so much about her having only known her a few months,” Lex said quietly.

“She’s beautiful,” Dean glanced at me. “God Luthor, have you ever really looked at her? She has flawless skin, eyes that a man could drown him self in. She’s smart. She’s got guts to go after what she believes in and above all else she has loyalty as deep as the day is long.”

“And a nose for getting herself into trouble,” Lex yelled.

“Really and that’s why we were the ones that had to pick up the pieces every time you hurt her,” Sam growled joining in the fray in fustration.

“Sam, Dean enough,” I reached out a hand for Sam only to be brushed off.

“Hell no,” Sam snarled. “He needs to know. He needs to know how many times we were the ones that held you while you cried. How many nights we sat up with you when the pain hit you and you were puking your freaking guts up in the toilet. You nearly killed yourself to find his sorry ass and the best he can come up with is gee sorry for the inconvenience,” Sam was yelling by the time that he had finished.

“She is willing to risk everything for people that she cares about. Except my family, she’s the only person that I’d trust to watch my back,” Dean said in a much calmer voice as he continued to get his things together.

“About the only thing that I am not sure about is her judgment about you Luthor,” Sam said in a panting voice.

“Go finish packing the car,” I said in a tired voice.

I felt stripped bare and laid open. Maybe the boys were right. No one had ever called Lex to the carpet in all of the time that I had known him. He always maintained this aura of untouchable detachment to events that seem to surround him.

“Thank you, Dean,” I said quietly. I knew that Dean had my best interest at heart but I almost wished that I hadn’t been here to witness this.

“Don’t get all mushy on me sweetheart, we’ve still got a job to do,” he said gruffly as he cupped my cheek. His eyes were still angry but he leaned in and blatantly kissed me. Not caring that Lex stood there watching us with angry eyes. His mouth slid over mine in a hot wet caress before he turned and left the room.

Sam stood off to one side still struggling with his anger as I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He glanced down at me as if waking from some strange dream. This was a side of Sam that I had never seen before. I had seen him angry but never like this. He wrapped his long arms around my ribs and lifted me off the ground. His thoughts still swirled in my head heated and angry but he was angrier at himself for exploding the way that he did. I soothed his with my mind and sent him reassurances as he set me on my feet to hold me tightly against him before picking up his own bag and walking out of the room.

The silence of the room was deafening as I slowly sank into a chair at the table. I picked up a stack of papers that the boys had left scattered across the table. When I looked up I found Lex watching me with an unreadable face.

“I have never been spoken to like that before,” Lex murmured quietly.

“No, I can’t imagine that you have,” I told him with a small smile. “The Winchester’s aren’t impressed by power or wealth.”

“I’m jealous of what you have with them,” Lex said quietly as he sat in a chair and leaned forward to rest his arms on his knees. His gaze wandered my hair and face.

“I never asked for any of this Lex,” I told him softly.

“I know,” Lex sighed and stared down at the floor between his feet. “I’m not sure where I fit into this. Where I fit in with you,” he rose and paced the floor anxiously. “I’ve made so many mistakes.”

“I’ve always loved you Lex,” I said in a low tone. He paused and slowly turned towards me.

“I was always given the impression that I was beneath your contempt,” Lex said startling me with his words. He must have read the look on my face. “You were always so aggressive and slightly angry in our conversations that I never,” He paused and glanced away only to take his seat again. “I always thought that you were in love with Kent and I hated him for that.”

“You hated Clark,” I shook my head. “I don’t understand.”

“You cared so deeply about him and he never noticed,” Lex said as he ran a hand over the back of his neck. “They love you,” Lex said suddenly. “They both love you.”

“I know,” I nodded my head. “And I love them. The both of them, Lex but that don’t mean that what I feel for you is diminished. It just is,” I rose and sighed. “I’ve had to learn to take what I can where I can. This is thing between me and them just is. I am not going to apologize for it, try to understand it, or make excuses. It just is.”

“What about me,” Lex asked as if he were afraid of the answer.

“I,” I paused for a moment struggling with what I wanted to say. “I don’t know, Lex. I’m scared. I don’t want to get hurt and I am not trying to hurt anyone,” I turned towards him and knelt at his feet. “I guess the real question is can you accept this because if you can’t then I,” I rose and backed away. “I don’t want to try. I would rather not try and force things between us and them.”

“They don’t even like me,” Lex laughed but it was filled with bitter irony.

“They don’t like the person that you’ve shown them,” I told him. “They don’t know you Lex.”

“And you do,” he asked as he rose and grabbed me by my arms. His eyes roamed my face and settled on my lips. He kissed me with fire and passion. I felt the pressure in my head that was the barrier that held us apart.

“We can’t do this,” I said as I tore my mouth away from his gasping for air.

“Why not,” he murmured against my mouth as he nibbled my jaw line.

“The guys are in the car,” I said in a breathless voice. “And we have to go warn the Kent’s,” my mind suddenly slid back into focus and like a life line I clung to it. He hesitated for a moment and backed away from me.

“You didn’t drop your barriers,” he stated as he turned away and took a deep breath.

“I can’t. Not right now Lex. I,” I my voice trailed off as I stared at him. He ran a hand over the back of his head and frowned.

“We need to work on these trust issues,” he seemed to have made up his mind as he turned to watch me fidget with the hem of my tee shirt. “You can take one of the other cars; just make sure that you make it back here before sun down.”

That was a great update, I'm ejoying where this is going. I can't wait for more

NS Senior Member Senior Member

So you gave me what I asked for technically before I even asked for it. But you know me never satisfied. Nope, I'm going to need more Chlex. You know in dark times as these (stupid SV plotlines) what the world need is more Chlex not less. I feel like breaking into song.

What the world needs now is ...
    Chlex, sweet Chlex.
    No, not just for some,
    but for everyone.
    Everyone.

Does anyone know where my sanity went?

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Damn those Kents & having to warn them! I seriously wanted Lex to ravish Chloe but, hopefullt, that will happen soon. Right? That will happen soon , won't it? I loved Dean in this update. So glad he told Lex off. Can't wait for more!

Yay! Another update. One before I went to work, and one after. I can handle that.

Things are really getting good and juicy now. I wonder how explosive things will be between Chloe and Lex once she does drop her mental barriers. Oh, and I can't wait to read about this thing that attacked her and what it looks like.

Warn the Kents? Buy whyyyyyyy?!? Chloe...and Lex. Lex and Chloe. Chlexy goodness was so close! Besides, Krypton boy can handle himself, right? Ohhh, but it is a fairy, and Clark doesn't do well against magic.

Can't wait to see what action is coming up next.

Shanna

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

Great update, sweetie!!! Ooh, Lex needed that blowup to happen, but I hate that he's hurting now.....yet.....confession time!! Chloe finally admits her love and he finally admits his jealousy of Clark and the Brothers Hottie. Man, you teased me with that ender, too. Sigh....can't wait till the whammy happens and it's Chlex that gets to make with the loving. <eg> More, chica!! Please?

Fantastic update ! Great that things all came out in the open, at least Lex and Chloe now know where they stand with one another !! Loved it and can't wait for more !!

Re: Bump in the Night! (NC-17) (16/?) UPDATED 5/03

Bump in the Night! (NC-17) (16/?)
    Yasmine32068
    rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

I drove quickly to the rambling shack that we had all stayed in looking for signs of the creature. I parked a short distance away to watch the building for a few minutes. I could almost hear Dean’s low voice whispering in my ear, warning me to be careful. I eased the gun out from my waist band and eased forward towards the building. I could see where the door had been ripped from its hinges and I froze. After a moments hesitation I reached for Lex. He was like sipping a fine brandy as the barriers fell between us. He burned like a liquid fire leaving behind only heat as he spilled through my mind. What I felt between myself and the Winchesters paled next to what drifted through my mind. It was a struggle to focus as I reached out for Sam and Dean feeling the familiar patterns of their minds whisper and fall into place centering me. Dean as always felt cool and slightly icy. His mind was focused on the hunt. Sam was full of warmth and for a brief moment I felt my world tilt on its axis as I adjusted to the full richness of all three of them in my head.

“It has already been here,” my thoughts drifted out towards them. For a brief moment I could feel Lex’s surprise and shock as my thoughts touched his.

“This thing just left a shrivel husk of what was a cow,” Sam’s thoughts whispered back warmly.

“According to the neighbors, the Kent’ are visiting family,” Lex seemed to struggle with the mental communication as I was suddenly flooded with various thoughts and emotions.

“Slow down, Cochise. Freaking overachiever,” Dean’s thoughts came. “You’re going to overload her. Is it still there?”

“No but its close, I can feel it pulling me,” I gasped at the sensations. I could suddenly feel all of them focusing intently and it helped to distract me.

“Get out of there Chloe.” Lex was anxious with his worry and concern.
    I eased towards the door so that I was able to peer into the one room shack my curiosity getting the better of me. The stench was almost over whelming. It smelled like rancid meat and something vaguely familiar. I glanced into the room and felt my stomach heave and roll. The floor was littered with small dead animals. That was when I turned and ran back for the car. My hands were shaking as I threw the car into drive and I could feel it fish tail as I stepped on the accelerator. It was the same smell that was in the woods this morning.

I barely made it through the doors of Lex’s office before I was dragged into the hard body of Lex Luthor. His arms wrapped around my waist in a bone crushing grip and for a brief moment I couldn’t breathe.

“It knows that I am here,” I gasped out as I squirmed slightly until Lex had let go of the death grip that he had on my ribs. I glanced at the other two men that stood silently to one side. Dean and Sam looked a little pale.

“We need to make plans,” Dean said as he watched with expressionless eyes. “But you need to take care of something first,” He said as he looked at me hard.

I knew what he was referring to. The smell in the woods and in the cabin seemed to make the whammy roll in my head. It came so hard and fast that I barely had time to shield them from it. I knew that I need to feed the damn thing before it swept us away.

“You know it maybe calling to that thing too,” Sam said quietly. “Chloe said that she could sense it maybe it can sense her too.”

I stepped away from the warmth of Lex’s body and wrapped my arms around my waist. I didn’t like where they were going with this. It scared me to think that this creature could be tracking me. I could still feel its heavy weight riding me as I hit the pavement. Its wet breath on the back of my neck sometimes made me sit up in bed at night struggling to breath.

“So what are you saying, Sam,” I asked dreading the next words coming out of his mouth.

“Deny the whammy as long as you can and let the creature come to us. Dean and I can trap it and kill it,” Sam said as he paced back and forth.

“Absolutely not,” Lex said angrily. “That energy or whammy hurts her when she denies it. You can’t ask her to put herself through that kind of pain.” Lex stood in front of Sam and stared him in the face.

“Even if she used the whammy to draw it in we have to get close enough to kill it and not getting washed away by the Whammy,” Dean spoke up with a frown. Lex moved to stand by the window. I could sense that he was struggling to regain his control.

“Do you have a better plan,” Sam snapped at his brother in an angry voice. “I think that once that thing gets close enough that she can pinpoint its position. We can move in for the kill.”

“I’ll do,” I said quietly as I lifted my chin and took in their shocked expressions.

“Chloe, you don’t have to do this,” Lex said as he took me by the shoulders. “There has to be another way of tracking and killing it.”

“Yes. I do, Lex. This thing has already killed a man,” I frowned up at him and then my face softened. I knew that he was concerned about my well being. “I don’t want it to kill anyone else,” my eyes pleaded with him to understand. He stared at me hard and shook his head. He was clearly not pleased and it didn’t take telepathy to see that. “I think that we have some time before the creature comes, I am going to take a shower,” I told them as I walked towards the doors. I just hoped that I was strong enough to resist the whammy when it reared its ugly head.

I showed and changed into a bathrobe before heading back downstairs. I didn’t see the point in putting on clothes if they were just going to get ripped off. I hesitated just inside the door of Lex’s office where I could hear the sounds of voices. They weren’t raised in anger. It was just a quiet murmur. I stepped around the corner to see them standing around the coffee table in Lex’s sitting area. They had a map of the grounds and Lex was giving them details of the grounds. As soon as I stepped into the doorway three sets of eyes focused their razor sharp intensity on me.

“Is everything okay in here,” I asked shifting nervously. I was suddenly wondering if I need to get dressed and put a little makeup on. I couldn’t decipher the look in Lex’s eyes. Suddenly the Winchester’s glanced at each other and Dean, standing the closest to Lex, slapped him in the back of the head.

“You’re making her uncomfortable, you idiot,” Dean snapped. Sam shot Dean a look. “What? He is, Billionaire playboy my ass,” Dean muttered loudly with scorn.

Lex’s face held such a look of incredulous shock that I had to bite my lip at Dean’s action. It mirrored something that he occasionally did with Sammy on the road. I could only shake my head at them as I turned towards the wet bar where I knew Lex kept his water. I hated the fact that I felt so nervous around Lex. He had a way of looking into your soul and finding something lacking. I reached for one of the waters when his sleeved hand passed into my peripheral vision.

“I’m sorry,” Lex said quietly from behind me. “I just never realized how appealing woman could be fresh faced.” He unscrewed my water for me as I searched his face. His eyes were for once open and honest. I nodded and paused as he touched my elbow gently. “I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable.”

“It’s okay Lex,” I said quietly. “I can’t imagine many of your ex girlfriends letting you see them as anything but less then perfect but that’s not me, Lex. I like my tee shirts and faded blue jeans. They hang right next to my Vera Wang,” I told him with a faint smirk and a teasing tone.

“I can see you elegantly dressed in a Vera Wang original hounding some poor business man about his questionable business practices,” he teased back as he slid a hand to the small of my back to guide me back to where the others were seated.

“But the real question is, would she be hounding him with a gun to his head or interrogate him after he woke up from the right cross she gave him,” Sam joined in and shot a glance at his brother.

“Hey, man she surprised me and I hit the door frame,” Dean tossed back with a fond grin. I chuckled softly at the look of surprise on Lex’s face.
    “Here, I always assumed you were just a mild mannered reporter,” he said as he nodded his head with a faint grin on his face.

“Our Chloe is a woman of many talents,” Dean said with a cocky grin. I arched an eyebrow at his almost proud boast.

“Okay, I think you guys are laying it on a little thick,” I smiled at them fondly as I sat on one end of the couch with my bare feet curled up under me. “You had been tone it back or you’ll scare the straight.”

“No, no this is interesting,” Lex said as he sat on the other end of the sofa. “You see we poor people of Smallville often find ourselves under the microscope of Miss Sullivan’s watchful eye but she is not too forth coming with her own escapades,” he said with a grin enjoying my slight discomfort.

“That’s because I am supposed to report the news not be a part of the news,” I told him with a faint air of distain, mocking his usual snobby tones.

One would have thought that the guys would have been more closed mouthed about my escapades. I should have known better with Lex Luthor directing the questions. They opened up like a proverbial can of worms. They told him about my every hustle that I pulled while on the road and blabbed about every bar fight that we had been in.

So okay, we were only in two. One of them Dean started. What can I say? Dean is a natural flirt. He does it without even thinking about it. It was unfortunate that the woman’s boyfriend didn’t have a sense of humor. The other one I started. When I say no and I am with someone that means no and I am with someone. That doesn’t give some idiot a free pass to grope my ass. It really was unfortunate that he also had friends. I made it out of there with a busted lip but I think that the two of them fared the worst.

I glanced over at Dean and Lex who were shooting a friendly game of pool all the while harassing each other and then down at Sam who boldly pillowed his head in my lap with his long legs dangling over the arm of the sofa. I had been absent mindedly playing with his hair when I felt the first tingle.

It made me gasp for air when it hit me. All afternoon I had been touching one of them, using their touch, their scent to fight the Whammy. Dean would hold me in his arms and every time the Whammy rose he slide his hands under the sleeves of my robe to rub my arms as I fought for control. Lex sat on the floor as we talked while the guys played a couple games of pool and stroke my legs, his touch warm and sensual. Every time I denied and pushed it away it wasn’t without a price. It left us all feeling aroused, frustrated, and unsatisfied. It was different this time. Even Sam could feel its difference as he sat up.

The first wave of it cut across me like knives against my skin as I shrieked. I clenched my eyes tight as it punished me and beads of sweat broke out across my forehead.

“Lex, Dean you guys had better get over here,” Sam called out as he wrapped me in his arms and tried to keep me from literally tearing his shirt from his back without hurting me.

“Lex,” I screamed and bucked against Sam’s lean body. I could feel their hands upon me seeking to give me what comfort that they could.

“God, it hurts,” Dean gasped out from somewhere behind me.

“It’s here,” I growled out. My voice was suddenly deeper and almost guttural.

“Chloe baby, you’ve got to hold on, honey. Just hold on for a little longer,” Dean urged his voice husky with pain, panic, and worry. “Get her upstairs, Luthor,” Dean urged as he grabbed his gun from behind his belt.

Lex scooped me up in his arms and hurried for the massive stair case. I tried to make it easier for him as I writhed and shifted restlessly in his arms as waves after waves clawed at me. He stumbled slightly at the sound of something large coming through one of the windows on the lower floor. My nails tore through the light fabric of his shirt as he gasped when my nails bit into him. He stumbled into my bedroom with me riding him almost like a wild thing. He laid me on the bed and covered my body with his to still my thrashing.

“Chloe,” he grasped me by my shoulders hard enough to leave bruises. I gasped at the outside pain, relaxing slightly in his grip. I managed to focus for a brief moment on his crystalline blue gaze. “Chloe, you need to fight this. Focus on your boys,” he growled angrily. He slid his hands down to grasp my hands tight enough that I could feel the smaller bones grind together. He eased his body’s weight off of mine so that I could sit up.

“I have to open up the link,” I gasped. “I don’t think that I have enough to keep from dragging you into.”

“Go ahead,” he urged. “Don’t worry about me. Do what you have to do.”

I threw open the shields of my mind and welcomed the feelings of fullness into my head. The pleasure was immediate and sharp. It stole my breath as I rose to my knees on the bed. I cocooned myself in their heat, fire, and icy calm of needing to get the job done. As I shifted through their thoughts and minds until suddenly I could feel the creature’s presence. I could feel its confusion at the sudden swirl of the power that I wield. They were my strength and my power. I was just but the hand that held that power at bay. It was that power that drew the creature to me.

“Sam, Dean, wait by the bottom of the stairs and I will draw it to you,” I whispered in their minds suddenly feeling calm and in control. My warriors ready themselves as Lex and I stared into each others eyes waiting for the outcome of what was taking place below.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information