+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chlexmas *Complete* (NC-17)

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Chlexmas *Complete* (NC-17)

Author’s Note: As requested, here is a rewrite of “Lexmas” – without all that Blana shit. I’m still going to continue “Revelation” as planned, so this fic is completely separate from my post-ep WIP. Let me know if you want me to rewrite the entire episode, or if this is enough. This is only the first scene, which I had to smuttify because that’s just what I do. Please let me know if I’ve at all improved Holly Hooch’s drivel. I can only hope I've done the Chlex justice.

For Hope – since you asked so nicely.

~~//~~

A bright light woke him from a deep sleep. He squeezed his eyes shut against the light, forcing himself to lay there for a few moments, reveling in the warmth surrounding him. He stretched languorously, sighing deeply as a feeling of contentment saturated his senses.

It was the unusual feeling of contentment that jarred him awake and he reflexively sat up, his eyes flying around the room in awe. Everything was different, his surroundings completely foreign to him and his heart pounded in his chest as the light brightened before him. He squinted against the brilliance, putting a hand up to shield his eyes and turning his head away in the process.

He did a double take as his eyes fell on the occupant on the other side of the bed, his mouth dropping open in shock. He gazed at her sleeping form, blinking away the shock as light glinted off her blonde hair. His eyes fell to her shoulders, her flawless skin glowing under the vivid light.

“Chloe…? He muttered, reaching out tentatively, his eyes widening as he felt her warmth. Lex gasped, pulling his hand back as if he’d been burned.

“Daddy!!”

Lex started as a small form jumped on him, yelling his name excitedly as he bounced around on the bed. Lex gaped at him, his brow furrowing in confusion as the small child babbled on about pancakes and shopping. His head snapped around as a soft hand touched his arm and he gasped again as his eyes met Chloe’s.

“Yes Lex, you did promise him pancakes this morning…” she murmured sleepily. “and you also promised him a Christmas tree and to take him shopping, so you better get moving.”

“What?” he asked breathlessly.

“Pancakes…shopping…” Chloe peered at him questioningly, “You okay, Lex? You look a little peaked…” she asked, reaching out and pressing the back of her hand against his forehead.

Lex pulled away from her hand, his gaze flickering between her and the child still bouncing excitedly on the bed. “I’m feeling a little lightheaded…” he said softly, reclining back against the pillow as he tried to distance himself from the situation.

Chloe frowned at him skeptically, finally nodding and rolling away from him. She stood up slowly and Lex tilted his head at her as she grunted in effort. She stretched her arms over her head then slowly lowered them to rub over her swollen belly, a small smile curving her supple lips as she peered at her stomach.

Lex’s eyes widened and once again his mouth dropped open in shock, “Chloe, you’re…pregnant…” he gasped.

Chloe snorted at him, raising her brows at him dubiously, “You think?” she asked teasingly.

Lex ignored her sarcasm and continued to gape at her distended stomach, his jaw still hanging open stupidly. He couldn’t take his eyes off her, he couldn’t even blink, a strange warmth rolling in his belly at the sight of her before him. He frowned again, raising his eyes to meet hers, tilting his head at her as she peered at him worriedly.

“How’d that happen?” he whispered, groaning inwardly as her eyes widened in dismay.

Shaking her head at him in disbelief she held her hand out, beckoning the boy off the bed, “Joey, you go dress yourself then play in your room for a little while. I’ll be in to retrieve you when we’re ready for pancakes.”

“Okay, mommy…” he said softly peering up at his mother adoringly. He glanced at Lex hesitantly then back up at his mother questioningly, “What’s wrong with daddy? Is he sick?” he asked innocently.

Chloe smiled down at Joey fondly, murmuring reassurances to him as she led him to the door. Once the boy had disappeared into the hallway she closed the door most of the way, slowly turning and walking across the room towards him. She stopped beside the bed, put her hands on her hips and glared down at him expectantly.

“What?” Lex asked innocently, not sure what he should say.

“What is your problem?” she asked huffily.

“Problem? I don’t have a problem.” He answered cautiously, keeping his eyes focused on her.

“Lex, you’re acting nuts. I mean really…you asked me how this happened,” she huffed, pointing at her huge belly. “As if you could forget how I ended up pregnant! I’m quite certain that was you sweating and grunting with me.”

Lex flushed slightly, his eyes closing as a very vivid image flashed through his mind. He gasped softly, his lips parting as he envisioned her naked and writhing beneath him. He licked his lips, almost salivating at the mental picture of him thrusting his hard cock into her, her moans of pleasure reverberating through his psyche.

Chloe watched him in awe, watched him close his eyes as the flush of arousal washed over him. She frowned slightly as his lips parted, his soft gasp igniting a throbbing need in her core. Her eyes widened as he hungrily licked his lips, whatever image he was seeing behind his eyes having an obvious effect on him.

Silently she walked around the bed, stopping beside him and looking him over curiously. His face was flushed, his lips parting further as he panted softly, a light sheen of sweat forming on his forehead. His shoulders appeared tense, the muscles in his arms bunching slightly as he fisted his hands in the comforter.

Chloe frowned, confusion warring with arousal as she took in his noticeable signs of excitement. She squeezed her legs together against the sudden pulsing in her depths, her breathing quickly matching his in roughness. She leaned over him as best she could without touching him, inhaling his familiar scent and licking her lips in anticipation.

“Lex…” she breathed huskily, bracing herself on his shoulders as she pulled the comforter back and moved to kneel on the bed beside him.

Lex opened his eyes slowly, immediately recognizing the husky undertone of her voice, his breath catching at the jolt of her hands on his shoulders. He looked up and met her smoldering gaze, his cock jumping at the desire flickering in her eyes, his breath catching in his throat as she flushed visibly. He held his breath, remained motionless as she leaned towards him, her tongue stroking over her lips enticingly.

“Lex…you know we only have maybe five minutes…” she eyed him coyly, dipping her head shyly as she tried to straddle him. “So don’t you think we should…get going…?”

Lex exhaled loudly, breath rushing from his lungs in relief at her words. He reached out for her, consequences be damned, grasping her by her hips and helping her move over him until she was straddling his lap. He groaned softly as the hard bulge in his pants came into contact with her heat and he thrust upward instinctively, groaning again in helpless pleasure as her curves settled around him.

He braced his hand on her back, leaning forward to reverse their positions, but her hands on his shoulders stopped him, “We can’t Lex…it won’t work, remember?” she giggled self consciously, “I’m just too big for missionary…”

Lex smiled at her, an adoring, blinding smile, moving his hands up to cup her face gently, “You’re beautiful, Chloe…” he breathed fiercely, “Just when I think you can’t get anymore beautiful, you prove me wrong.”

Chloe grasped his wrists tightly, gasping at the intensity behind his words, tears glistening in her eyes as her emotions overwhelmed her. She rolled her eyes at herself, “I’m sorry...I can’t…help it…” she muttered as tears overflowed and streamed down her cheeks. “God, I’m such a mess…”

“Mess or not, you’re beautiful…” he replied, chuckling softly as he wiped the tears off her face, his gaze soft and loving upon her. His eyes fell on her lips, already wet and begging for his kiss. “Is it okay…” he began, pausing to clear his throat, “Is it safe to kiss you now?”

Chloe giggled, nodding enthusiastically as more tears rolled down her face, “Of course, it’s perfectly safe to kiss through happy tears…”

“I’ll keep that in mind…for future reference…” he said huskily, leaning forward and settling his lips on hers gently.

He moaned deep in his throat at the first hesitant pressure of her lips on his, swallowing her gasp of pleasure as she instinctively opened for him. He resisted the urge to plunder, instead moving his lips over hers gently, biting and teasing until she moaned in frustration.

“Lex…hurry…” she panted against his lips, rocking her hips invitingly as she tried to urge him on.

Lex growled softly, tilting his head and sucking her upper lip into his mouth. He ran his tongue along the underside of her lip briefly then adjusted his mouth over hers and hesitantly opened for her seeking tongue.

She thrust her tongue into his mouth forcefully, leaning into him as she kissed him hungrily, pulling on his white cotton shirt until he helped her remove it. She sighed into his mouth as she ran her hands over his naked chest, feeling each rippling muscle as he finally devoured her mouth. She wiggled over him, stroking her hands down his chest to the waist band of his pants.

“Lex…” she gasped against his mouth, yanking on his pants insistently, “Off….now…”

Lex released her mouth, helping her maneuver herself backwards on his lap so he could get his pants out of the way. He pushed them off his hips and partway down his thighs, groaning as she wrapped her hand tightly around his cock. He reached for her, blindly trying to push her own pants down over her hips.

“Lex…” she said breathlessly, trying to bring her core closer to his cock. “You already ripped these pants…”

Lex peered at her uncertainly, reaching his hand towards her and cupping her intimately. He chuckled wryly as he slipped his fingers into the large tear in her pants, her slick flesh clinging to his fingers. He pushed into her quivering channel, flicking his thumb over her swollen clit as her head fell back slightly and she rocked on his hand.

Chloe gasped as he stroked her pulsing arousal, allowing herself to enjoy his ministrations briefly before hurriedly pushing his hand out of the way. She moved up his body with surprising agility, pulling the comforter up behind her and wrapping it around them in case they were interrupted. She grasped his cock in her hand, aligning his hardness with her entrance and holding herself up with her free hand on his shoulder.

Lex slouched on the bed, reaching back and moving a pillow out of the way as she prepared to take him into her body. He put his hands on her hips, groaning loudly as she sunk down on his cock, her wet heat enveloping him in pleasure. His mind reeled as he watched her bite her lip, a soft whimper escaping from between her lips as she settled over him.

She rocked on him, her swollen belly impeding any hard, fast thrusting. She moaned softly, her sensitive clit rubbing against his pubic bone with the movement of her body. She rocked faster, knowing they could be rudely interrupted at any moment, and not wanting to be left frustrated.

Lex kept his upper body close to hers, holding onto her hips and letting her ride him as she needed, his grip on her hips tightening as her inner muscles quivered around his cock. He gave small upward pushes, thrusting shortly inside her, the added friction causing a burst of pleasure to rush through him. His mind raced as she continued to move over him, his initial disbelief quickly chased off by the contentment and satisfaction of finally having her want him.

He bucked up into her, his cock sliding easily in and out of her heat, his fierce gaze locked with hers as they moved together. He knew he was quickly losing it, but he didn’t care, completely lost in thrill of being inside her, of her unmistakable delight of being with him.

Chloe moaned loudly, immediately stifling the sound by leaning forward and biting his shoulder, her inner muscles tightening around his cock as her release rushed towards her. She rocked faster, biting him again as she groaned in pleasure, reaching her hand under her belly to rub her clit more efficiently. She groaned in frustration as her swollen stomach impeded her, her fingers fumbling to reach her clit effectively and she whimpered in distress as he bucked up into her more rapidly.

Lex stroked his hand down her hip and over her thigh, wedging his hand between their bodies to her rub her clit. He grunted as she bit down on his shoulder, her low moan vibrating through him. He thrust up into her erratically, panting helplessly as he felt her tightened around him.

Chloe reared back, meeting his gaze hotly as she felt her orgasm rushing over her, the hard pushes of his cock in her depths and his agile fingers on her clit coalescing and exploding inside her. “Lex….” She hissed, her head falling back as she came around him. “I love you…”

Lex shouted mutely, her words pushing him over the edge as she convulsed on him, her body shuddering and quivering with pleasure. He pushed into her tight channel, remained inside her as her orgasm ran through her, her inner muscles milking his cock rhythmically. He bit his lip hard, swallowing his hoarse cry of release as his cock pulsed and he came inside her.

Lex thought he might pass out from the pleasure, his release powerful, the pleasure of her body unending. He gasped for breath, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her towards him, chuckling as her belly impeded his attempted hug. “I love you, Chloe…” he breathed, his eyes watching her intently as he gauged her reaction to his confession.

She smiled at him softly, squeezing her slick inner muscles around his softening cock as she replied, “I know. I love you too.” She sighed contentedly, resting her hands on the small of her back and stretching backwards.

They both started at the small knock on the door, and the small tentative voice on the other side, “Hey…you guys comin’!?” Joey asked innocently.

Lex chuckled, then “Yes, we’ll be right there…”

Chloe rolled her eyes in exasperation, her own shoulders shaking from the irony of it all, “So, tell me something…”

Lex raised his brows at her expectantly, “What?”

“Whose bright idea was it to have kids again?” she asked dryly.

Lex smiled at her brightly, “Ours, my dear…ours.”

TBC ??

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar

Re: Chlexmas (NC-17) 12-09-05

and Thankyou sooooo much for this. Excellent.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can already feel myself get over the nightmare that was lexmas

lovely story, I more there's going to be more

Much better than last nights ickiness that was Lexana. I would love to see more, and see how Lex and Chloe met and to see if in the end Lex amkes the same decision as he did in the eppy. I really wish last nights episode had been Chelx and not Lexana. But at least I know I can come here for the CHlex

Loved it! So much better than lexmas!!! You should definitely continue this!!!

kimmie

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Erica, that was awesome! I loved your take of it, and LOVED the smut Yes, do continue!!! And, is he actually unconscious and when he wakes up gonna fall madly in love with Chloe?

Great story, way better than the ep. I hope that you will continue with it.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

I love it! Of course you should continue. Please.

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

I haven't seen season 5 yet we don't get it til January but I know that this Chlexmas is 100% better than the episode Lexmas will be I love the way you write this was great to read Chloe and Lex living happily ever after whats better than that........... Chlex smut I suppose but thats included in the happily ever after

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Ha! You said you weren't going to write something like this. Heheh. And you also said, if I remember correctly, that you wouldn't write pregnant Chlex. *cackles at the double irony*

*remembers something about saying she'd never writie a pregnant Chloe story herself*

*ahem* Never mind. Carry on.

Often the best things come from changing our minds.

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    “Yes Lex, you did promise him pancakes this morning…” she murmured sleepily. “and you also promised him a Christmas tree and to take him shopping, so you better get moving.”
    Now I'm wondering, since I didn't watch the episode, if this is dialogue from the ep or if you made it up yourself for the story.

“Lex, you’re acting nuts. I mean really…you asked me how this happened,” she huffed, pointing at her huge belly. “As if you could forget how I ended up pregnant! I’m quite certain that was you sweating and grunting with me.”
    All right. Pretty sure this bit wasn't in the episode. Definitely a great Chloe line.

Lex flushed slightly, his eyes closing as a very vivid image flashed through his mind. He gasped softly, his lips parting as he envisioned her naked and writhing beneath him. He licked his lips, almost salivating at the mental picture of him thrusting his hard cock into her, her moans of pleasure reverberating through his psyche.
    Heh. How great that his first reaction, after shock, is overpowering lust for Chloe. As well it should be.

Lex exhaled loudly, breath rushing from his lungs in relief at her words. He reached out for her, consequences be damned, grasping her by her hips and helping her move over him until she was straddling his lap. He groaned softly as the hard bulge in his pants came into contact with her heat and he thrust upward instinctively, groaning again in helpless pleasure as her curves settled around him.
    Hmm. Now I'm a little conflicted. Very excited about the impending smutty goodness but a little peeved that you beat me to the pregnant Chlex smut. *broods* Oh well. I guess that means I shall have to attempt to . . . outdo you. I will consider it a challenge.

His eyes fell on her lips, already wet and begging for his kiss. “Is it okay…” he began, pausing to clear his throat, “Is it safe to kiss you now?”
    Adorable.

Lex peered at her uncertainly, reaching his hand towards her and cupping her intimately. He chuckled wryly as he slipped his fingers into the large tear in her pants, her slick flesh clinging to his fingers. He pushed into her quivering channel, flicking his thumb over her swollen clit as her head fell back slightly and she rocked on his hand.
    Very nice. Very smutty. Mine is going to be a difficult challenge. *starts to sort through the possibilities*

Lex slouched on the bed, reaching back and moving a pillow out of the way as she prepared to take him onto her body. He put his hands on her hips, groaning loudly as she sunk down on hic cock, her wet heat enveloping him in pleasure. His mind reeled as he watched her bite her lip, a soft whimper escaping from between her lips as she settled over him.
    Okay. I feel better. You chose a position that I am not intending to use in my story--so my intended smut scenes in "Nameless" are still safe and secure.

Wonderful smut and an excellent redo of a scene from an abhorrent ep that I shall never watch. If you want to write a couple more parts to this, I think it definitely has potential for more. What I would find most interesting about it is--not just the novelty of putting Lex in a different setting--but exploring how Lex comes to terms with this reality, how its changes, enlightens, or develops his feelings toward Chloe and toward himself, and how he confronts his attitudes and behaviors from the last year or so of Smallville. Lots of good stuff to do with this--should you be interested in continuing.

All right. I'm the victim of excessive grumbling at the moment, since I've apparently taken too much time to read this. Thanks very much for writing it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information