+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fear Itself (Nc-17) - Complete

Fear Itself (Nc-17) - Complete

A late Halloween MA fic

TITLE: Fear Itself
    AUTHOR: Louise (poetry@no-angel.org)
    SUMMARY: Lois, Clark, Chloe, and Lex spend Halloween together in a haunted mansion. What else could go wrong? Story from Chloe's POV.
    CLASSIFIED: Romance / Mystery
    DISCLAIMER: None of the characters mentioned in this piece of fiction belong to me. They belong to the cast and crew of Smallville, WB and DC Comics
    DISTRIBUTION: Permission granted to Fanfiction Net, Prologue, and Happy Ending. If anyone else wants to archive it, please let me know.
    FEEDBACK: Very much appreciated. Please e-mail me at poetry@no-angel.org
    PAIRING: Lois/Clark Chloe/Lex
    CHARACTERS: Lois, Clark, Chloe, Lex,
    SPOILER: Thirsty
    DEDICATION: To Renee for beta reading this fan fiction and help me with my English, and for the wonderful people from Clois, Forever Devoted 2 Clois, Clark/Lois thread on fan forum and DTS.

Halloween, a spooky day to eat candy and celebrate with friends right? Well for normal people maybe. After the Vampire Sorority party last night, I didn't think I would stumble onto another frightening story. But I did, thanks to my cousin Lois. She was the one who insisted I come to another Halloween bash. I wasn't in the mood after the whole vampire thing, but Lex and Clark were going to be at the party too so I decided to go. Lois had managed to convince Clark to dress up again and shockingly they even had matching costumes. Can you believe that?

They arrived at my dorm before midnight to go to Lex's mansion. Oh right. I forgot to mention the party was at his mansion. Very Scooby-Doo like. A Halloween Party at a spooky mansion. Okay, I had already been to Lex's mansion a thousand times and it was never was that spooky…until that night.

Anyway, they arrived with their matching costumes. Lois, the ultimate Tim Burton fan, was dressed as Emily, the Corpse Bride. Clark was her fiancé, Victor, and he wasn't very happy to be wearing an old tux.

"Lois, you look great in that costume. Very … huh… dead," Chloe complimented her with a crooked smile.

"Thanks Cuz." Lois smiled looking at herself in the mirror in Chloe's room. She was wearing a wedding dress, her skin was covered in blue makeup, and her hair was dyed blue.

"Wow, Lois your costume looks exactly like the movie."

"Thanks, I worked hard on it," Lois smiled satisfied. "Dressing Clark was the hard part. He spent an hour complaining about his costume.

"I already told you that I hate Halloween. I don't like to dress up."

"But you did last night as Carlos… didn't you?" Lois crossed her arms and smiled at him sarcastically.

"You told her?" He said throwing Chloe a dirty look.

"It just came up in conversation. What's the big deal, Clark? You were a great Zorro. Although I still think that cape was a bit much. Anyway, Can we go? The party starts at midnight."

"By the way, Chlo. I forgot to say earlier, I love your Black Mamba costume," Lois smiled at her.

"Yeah, looks like both of us chose Bride's outfits," Chloe chuckled looking at the mirror. She was wearing the yellow outfit from the Kill Bill Vol. 1 movie. She even had some fake blood splatter on her costume.

Continued...

NS Junior Member

Re: Fear Itself (Nc-17)

Nice and interesting beginning, please update soon.

I really like Chloe in the Black Mamba costume. I adored Kill Bill. Great beginning, update soon !!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Great start more please....

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Very interesting start to a spooky sounding fic! I'm intrigued. I love spooky, even if it isn't Halloween (especially if it isn't Halloween). Please, do continue!

I don't ship. I captain. Christy January's Avatar

I started reading thie over at FD2C and I 'm really liking it so far. Keep going.

Thanks everyone.

The spooky will start right now

At midnight, we arrived just as the party was starting. Lex was at the front door receiving his guests dressed in a tux looking very James Bond like. A bald James Bond, but he still looked great in a tux.

"Clark, you came!" Lex smirked at him, "I thought you wouldn't, since you said you hate costume parties."

"Oh, I do, but I would do anything to make Lois shut up."

"I see," he chuckled, "Girls, you both look great. Did you both plan on wearing Bride's costumes?" Lex asked curiously.

"Nah, it was just a freak coincidence. We just realized it before we left."

"I guess that explains why we're cousins," Lois smiled.

"Please, make yourselves at home. There's plenty of liquor to go around. I'll join you in a minute," Lex said.

What did I say before? The mansion looked spooky. But what is the fun of going to a mansion for Halloween and it not looking at least a little haunted? Anyway, we were there dancing, and drinking in Lois's case, when Lex joined us.

"Having fun?"

"Yeah, it's great, Lex." Chloe said with a smile still dancing when Clark came from the bathroom to join them.

"Lex… I have the impression that one of the pictures was looking at me."

"Don't be ridiculous, Smallville. That's impossible." Lois snapped at him drinking some punch.

"Why not? We are in a mansion after all." Clark snapped back.

"So the mansion naturally has to be haunted?" Lois asked crossing her arms, "Ow, you are watching too many bad, scary movies, Clark."

"And you aren't watching, enough."

"Oh, you two. I could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Get a room." Chloe tease them as they both looked amused at her idea.

Since Lois came to Smallville, she and Clark are in this love-hate relationship. They are always teasing, making sarcastic remarks around each other but they can't see that they're destined to be together. Even Lex smirks when they are fighting. I'm sure he notices it too. Here we go again…

"Do you wanna bet?" Lois asked him with an evil grin.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go on a tour at the mansion. I'm sure I'll prove you're wrong, Clark."

"Are you sure, Lois?" Chloe asked suspicious.

"Come on Chloe, it will be fun," Lex said holding her hand, "I'll protect you in case of any vampires come back."

"Thanks Lex. But I guess we are safe from the vampires for now, Thank God."

"Can we go?" Lois asked impatiently.

"Okay." Clark said annoyed but curious at the same time.

Continued...

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Good update more please...

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

great story i like the outfits that chloe and lois chose to wear and lex and clarks too. i am glad there is no lana so far and hope she won't be in the story at all. i like it that lex took chloe's had and said he would protect her. i can't wait to see what happen to them. chlex forever!!!

NS Full Member

So far, so good; I look forward to the next installment!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information