+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Midpoint, NC-17 Lucy Post-Ep, March 8, 2005

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Midpoint, NC-17 Lucy Post-Ep, March 8, 2005

Midpoint
    NC-17 Fanfiction

SPOILER WARNING: Spoilers up to Lucy in Season 4.

Disclaimer: Smallville, the characters therein, and all affiliated copyrighted materials are owned by the WB. This is a work of fanfiction not intended for profit or infringement, only for the pleasure of fans of the series.

Distribution: I have posted these stories and have control of them on this site. I don't want them to be posted anywhere else unless I'm the one posting them. Please take down my stories if you have them posted on another archive site. I understand I can't stop you from doing this but I hope by asking politely you'll respect my work and my wishes. If anyone has more comfort and convenience saving the text of a story to their own computer, I have no problem with that.

A/N: A post-ep for the first Chlex scene of the season. Many thanks to Zannie for her optimistic reviews of a rather disappointing meeting for Chloe and Lex. I thought I’d make it up to them here.

Midpoint

For a small town, Smallville had many big city conceits. There were the picturesque, quaint areas, with gingerbread trim freshly painted on farmhouses every summer but there were also office buildings on a slightly smaller scale than the skyscrapers in Metropolis. There were dumpsters and massive mall parking lots that only filled completely on Christmas and Boxing Day.

And there was the occasional authentically dark alley, though with Smallvillle’s crime rate of non-meteor incidents the so-called dark alleys of such fear and suspicion were really just as safe as the sidewalks in front of the local bakery.

But the alley between The Talon and the tacky candle shop that no one ever seemed to patronize contained something very dangerous. Fast and snarling and full of arrogance to be noticed and obeyed, the Porsche 911 glittered like the teeth of a tiger.

And the driver was fairly dangerous, too, though at the moment he was mainly concerned with rather sappy anticipation. Lex didn’t know what had possessed him to invite his father to move into the mansion, because it was the only local place where he and Chloe could be alone. Now they were forced to improvise instead of continuing the vigorous destruction of his comfortable four-poster bed. Six months and they had been well on their way to retiring the antique monstrosity, which now creaked like mad when he even thought the name ‘Chloe.’

He didn’t blame her for her reluctance to spend time at the mansion, but it was literally and figuratively hard to see her knowing he probably wouldn’t be allowed to sink inside her and stay for hours. Gabe Sullivan was less than supportive of the relationship and it wasn’t appropriate to be seen visiting a teenage girl at her apartment anyway.

He squirmed a bit uncomfortably and tried to remember the last time he’d done more than call Chloe. It had to be a month at least. He’d had to start avoiding her a little bit because he was afraid all his stoicism was gone when he looked at her. It would have been a much easier day if his Chloe alarm had caught her entrance, because he knew his face had done jumping jacks trying to cover up his reaction to her.

Lex wondered if she was angry. She had smiled and kindly included him in the conversation with Clark and her cousin, but then he had stupidly started flirting with the abrasive younger Lane sister. It was nothing too overt or serious, but he couldn’t fathom why he had done it except to bring the wrath of a certain blond reporter down on his head.

His little head pointed due north at the thought, but his big head told him he’d screwed up. There was a huge difference between being nice to Chloe’s family members and challenging her by hitting on her cousin right in front of her. Her smile had been genuinely amused but Lex knew he had put himself out there.

He couldn’t help it. He liked to have Chloe’s notice when they were in public, even if it was a very bad idea to be openly dating. He wanted her to be jealous because the separation he had created to keep from going insane had also made him feel insecure.

She wasn’t without options, even in Smallville. Clark was always around and, while they were officially friends, Chloe was paying a lot of attention to him lately. Then there were the other few hundred high school boys she saw every day. Lana had never had the market cornered on lust, and The Torch editor had set a few fires in juvenile loins and was perceptive enough to notice.

He was giving himself an ulcer thinking about it. Lex closed his eyes and tried to repeat a mantra in his head. You trust Chloe, you trust Chloe, you trust Chloe, you trust Chloe . . .

The car door opened and he kept his eyes closed as the lithe body settled facing him on his lap, waiting for her to start the show. It was pathetic, but as long as she was there he would be equally happy for a lecture or a long-awaited screw. He looked up into enigmatic green eyes and fumbled to close the door without looking away from her.

“Hello.”

Her voice was smoky and his fingers found her hips and pulled her down into his body.

“Hi,” he said, eyes opening cautiously.

You never knew what Chloe would do when she was wearing the smirk she had picked up from him, and he wasn’t entirely sure she wasn’t angry, but the anxiety was waning. Or maybe that was his little head doing the thinking.

Her lips met his in a sweet kiss that tasted of coffee and peaches. The coffee was her most recent beverage, but the peach flavour of her was something he found on his tongue no matter what. It must be pheromones or some chemical reaction he had to her, because it was always present.

Chloe broke off and her chest was heaving, and Lex watched the way her breasts asserted themselves.

“Uh, honey, are you,” he began, “mad at me?”

Her nails were working over his nipples and he was inclined to believe they were on good terms, but he had to check. She was - he hoped - at least as frustrated as he was, but he didn’t want to be taken for the sake of slaking physical urges.

Lex shifted in the seat to stretch out his legs and pull Chloe into a half-lying position, and she cooperated by fitting each leg into the small space on either side of his hips.

“Should I be?”

His head fell back onto the headrest as her lips attacked his chin and trailed over his jaw to his earlobe. He loved it when she tongued his earlobe, but she didn’t.

“Did you do something wrong? Are you a bad man?”

She drew the syllables out and let her breath fan over his skin, but she wouldn’t close her mouth on him.

“Should I punish you?”

Lex shuddered and closed his eyes as her teeth nicked his ear for a tantalizing moment.

“Would you let me take you in anger?”

Her hands were opening his belt buckle and pulling at his pants, and he was captured. He couldn’t speak without croaking out something stupid, so he just nodded and pulled her closer. One hand splayed over her back while the other pushed her shirt out of the way to reveal a cream coloured bra. It was an irritation only for a moment as both of his hands pulled on the front clasp until her breasts were free.

Chloe stifled a moan into his neck as Lex’s warm hands cupped her. They were vaguely sweaty but she didn’t care. By the end of this they’d both be a mess, fit only for a long shower and a nap. Unfortunately it wouldn’t be together, but she still wouldn’t give up this magic moment.

Lex shifted her back until she was draped over the steering wheel, and she held on to his lapels. Her nipples were in his mouth, one being ignored for the other until the urge struck him to switch. It was perfect, from the light bites of his incisors to the rough grip he had on her ribs.

“Fuck, I’m kicking my father out of the house,” he gritted.

She snickered and ran her palm over his scalp.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” she chided.

Unfortunately, Lex took her tone as slightly more snarky that it was, and pulled back to argue.

“This is about the only time I can talk to you. I’ve tried to call you but you’re always out with Clark, then if I try to call your apartment your father answers and I have to hang up. You could meet me halfway.”

His tone was all domineering resentment, and Chloe’s eyes widened in shock. Usually she could tease a little, point out a few of his minor absurdities or nudge his jealousy. It didn’t produce this tension in him. All the good vibes of the previous minutes dissolved as she stared down her boyfriend.

“Because you’re always so available, right, Lex? Because it’s me who’s been flying off to China with Lana’s boyfriend,” she griped, wiggling around to get her knees underneath her. “You’re right, I should meet you at the Motel Six whenever you get a half hour. Hey, I’ll set up on the corner of Main and Eisenhower and you can pick me up whenever.”

“Chloe-”

Her hands had been twined fondly behind his neck, but they pulled away from his skin and rested on the seat instead.

“Oh, wait, never mind. You’ve moved on anyway, to Lana, one of my cousins, or your Victoria-looking secretary,” she snarked, pushing up from his body as much as she could with the steering wheel at her back. “My mistake. You’ll have to forgive me - I’m blond!”

His eyes went wide in a rare expression of shock, and Lex immediately hugged her waist tenderly. He was frustrated and pissed off with everything and Chloe made him emotional, which meant all those negative feelings had targeted her.

“I’m sorry,” he said sincerely, running his palms over her bare skin. “I’m an ass.”

“Mmm-hmm.”

Chloe’s weight remained aloft on her arms and knees and Lex knew he would have to do or say more to get her back in the mood. He kissed her neck and she let him, but didn’t arch into it.

“I wasn’t really hitting on her.”

The framing brows of both green eyes twitched up at the center with her moue of distaste, then resettled into a neutral expression. When she spoke it was with grudging politeness. Lex could tell she wanted to keep ranting but didn’t want to waste the time they had.

“Her who?”

“Lucy,” he said, bobbing his head in that embarrassed way that was so unusual for him.

I didn’t think you were hot for my extremely annoying underage cousin, she thought. Dumbass.

“I know, that’s why I was laughing. I’m aware I don’t have competition of the female variety, but it would be nice to have you to myself from time to time.”

Lex’s eyes shifted back to the lusty darkness that had forced Chloe to run off so quickly inside The Talon. It was such a transparent look on a man who was typically so hard to read. Her reaction was the slow melting pleasure that tingled through her entire body, and she relaxed her limbs to nestle close to him again.

“You do now,” he said, his eyes a drowning colour that made her wonder if she should worry about getting pregnant simply from receiving that look.

“True.”

Chloe’s voice went unintentionally husky as she leaned in to kiss him deeply. The last of the argument faded away as their tongues by-passed gentleness to rub and stroke over each other in competition. It was a game they played often, with almost violent changes in direction and no rules in terms of how they were allowed to distract each other in order to get the upper hand.

His hands wound into her hair and tried to hold her still, but Chloe ground her hips down into his erection and Lex groaned. However, he recovered to find her nipple with his thumb and finger, and she pulled back on a gasp.

“Cheat,” she accused.

Lex pushed her shirt up over her shoulders and tugged until she lifted her arms and let him take it off. Her bra was still undone and he helped her slip it over her hands, before palming her breasts.

“We have to hurry up before someone finds us,” he said regretfully, kneading the pale flesh and moving his hands down to her jeans. “Are you ready?’

Her chuckle was a little manic as he opened the fly and eased his hand inside her underwear. She was sopping and hot as hell.

“You have no idea. I’ve been waiting for this for weeks. Take off your shirt, too.”

Chloe leaned on the steering wheel as she helped him bare his chest, running her nails down his biceps once they were revealed. Lex went back to inching her pants down but she was hindering him with her wiggling.

“Hold on,” he said, fumbling to move the seat back. It moved, but there wasn’t much extra space in the sporty car, and Chloe was still virtually jammed into the steering wheel.

“Lex,” she complained, gnawing on his shoulder in a way that made him happy he didn’t have to conceal the hickey from anyone.

Maybe that’s what she’s getting at, he thought humorously.

He reached down between them to unfasten his pants, but he didn’t have a way to push them down and out of the way. Hers were still on most of the way and there was no way Lex could see for either of them to have enough leverage to thrust. He kissed Chloe again and thought about positions that might work. The gearshift was right in the middle of the two front seats and the back seat was completely inadequate. It took all his concentration to visualize them in various ways before he settled on one and broke the kiss.

“Honey, you’re going to have to turn around,” he said. “Face forward on my lap.”

She shivered and made a humming noise of pleasure before carefully sliding around to resettle to look out the windshield. Lex helped her shove her pants down to her ankles, relishing the feel of her bare ass on his legs. She was petite but substantial, her small size giving no hint of weakness or frailty. Her skin was pale and soft, but it was resilient like she was.

He opened the glove compartment and rifled through before finding a condom. Then, while he was on the subject of safe sex, he set the emergency brake as well.

Chloe leaned back into his chest and rolled her hips over his. The motion made Lex close his eyes painfully, but the scent of her arousal forced him to nudge her up so he could get his own pants down and put the condom on. Her head lolled back to let him feast on her pulse point and bury his face in her hair.

“Hurry up,” she said, wrapping her hands around the steering wheel and using the anchor to lift her hips up and bring them down on top of him teasingly. Her bare ass was smooth and tempting as Lex ran his hands up her back and down her arms.

“I’m still figuring this out. You should hold on here and I’ll just - “

He shifted her back further into his lap and tried not to cum over himself. Chloe planted her feet awkwardly next to his on the tiny floor of the driver’s side and put her weight on her arms. Knees and head bent in the small space, she lifted her hips up and Lex guided her down to his cock. The angle was slightly aggravating because he had to go slowly to get inside without hurting her, but she was making gratifying murmurs almost immediately.

Her pussy clamped down on him once he was all the way in and Lex dropped his head onto the seat, breathing hard. There was a decadence of sitting in an alley in an expensive car with his bare skin resting between leather and Chloe’s skin, but he didn’t think it had much to do with money.

She was tilting back on him and he didn’t even have to move very much to meet her. The close quarters wouldn’t let them move enough to separate. Chloe’s motions and his together kept them nearly constantly in mid-thrust. Lex reached around to play with her breasts, trusting her to keep them balanced on the wheel.

The rush of orgasm was coming up fast for Chloe and she concentrated on the complicated series of motions of each slide of Lex’s cock inside her body. Her feet arched up, toes pressing down into the floor next to his feet, her knees lifting up and back into his hips as her back arched. All in all it was an uncomfortable motion, but she could put up with a lot to feel the way he was making her feel.

One of Lex’s hands wrapped around her ribs and intensified the slow bounces, while the other let her breasts cool to toy with her clitoris. The contact was a shock to her and she realized it was only the second time he had touched her there since she had gotten into the car. It was strange, because every time he looked at her lately felt like his hands or his mouth trailing down her body to hit every erogenous zone.

In her more coherent moments she might call the feelings she was having desperate, but Chloe was uncaring how she looked or sounded as long as he didn’t stop.

“Oh-ah, Lex,” she gasped, keeping a white-knuckled grip on the wheel. “Faster.”

He shuffled forward in the seat and obeyed, using one of hs own hands next to hers to pull into the motion.

“God, Chloe,” he gritted, “Now, fucking now.”

She was whimpering and jerking in his arms and he felt the heat of her body rise from his cock into his chest and out into his thighs, pushing a burst of sensation with it. He fought it for a few more seconds and let loose as Chloe clenched around him in her release. She bit her lip and rocked frantically as the claustrophobically small car seemed to enlarge into a universe where she had to find something to hold on to.

They slumped together and drifted, sweat drying on skin and muscles relaxed to uselessness. Lex opened his eyes to find he was pretzeled up with his face resting on Chloe’s back, and he pulled her to lean back.

“I love you,” she whispered, eyes fluttering tiredly as her hands wrapped his arms over her bare chest.

“I love you.”

They lingered that way for a few minutes, until the condom had to come off or be replaced. While the experience had been just as pleasurable as every other time, they both silently agreed it hadn’t been easy on them physically.

Lex held Chloe up while she pulled her pants and underwear up, then wiped sweat off her brow with his hand.

“Okay?”

“Yeah.”

Her bra was replaced and regretfully fastened by Lex and Chloe put her shirt back on. Other than that her appearance was hopeless. They were both wrecked with no chance of repair, especially the telltale spots of fluid on the crotch of Lex’s pants. He pulled his clothes back on, but the dark fabric didn’t hide any of what they’d just done.

By reputation Chloe talked too much and Lex not enough, but in reality they were both quiet unless they had something to discuss. Soft kisses were exchanged as they felt their heart rates return to normal, and she finally chuckled and shook her head.

“What’s funny?”

“I can’t believe meeting you halfway is fucking in an alley in your car.”

“It’s a really nice car,” he offered, sliding his fingers through her hair in lieu of a comb.

“Just get the cloak and dagger shit out of the way so I can spend time with you in a normal setting, please? Maybe a bed?”

She dropped a kiss on his mouth but pulled away before Lex could do much to respond. He braced her as she opened the door and stepped out. Chloe’s heels clicked cheerfully as she walked around the door and closed it again.

“Call me when The Adventuring Billionaire Mystery Theater is finished for the season,” she said, sauntering down the alleyway on shaky legs.

He nodded at her back and flexed his stiff spine. Maybe it was for the best they only got to see each other every few weeks. He wasn’t sure they could last with constant opportunities to have sex.
    Last edited by nonky; 18th July 2008 at 06:44. Reason: Add to thread title status
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Members

Re: Midpoint 1/1, NC-17 Lucy Post-Ep

That was excellent! I loved The Adventuring Billionaire Mystery Theater comment! snicker, lol...I kept reading waiting for them to be discovered by Lana...that would have so funny, but the end was definitely awesome!

Yes, this is it exactly. Lex is just using Blana and is really having a secret HOT affair with Chloe!

I knew that hot look that he gave her in the Talon was his way of getting her attention!

Lex, buy a SUV, with folding seats!

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

*squeals in delight*

I was so hoping someone would do something with our one little Chlex scene in "Lucy." I was tempted myself but am presently too wrapped up in the other stories I have going. And, anyway, I would never have come up with something as yummy as this.

I liked the way you dealt with the conversation at the Talon. Your take on the emotional responses from both characters was believable and precise.
    It would have been a much easier day if his Chloe alarm had caught her entrance, because he knew his face had done jumping jacks trying to cover up his reaction to her.
    I'm convinced that this is exactly what happened on Lex's face.

And I loved this for some reason:
    Now they were forced to improvise instead of continuing the vigorous destruction of his comfortable four-poster bed. Six months and they had been well on their way to retiring the antique monstrosity, which now creaked like mad when he even thought the name ‘Chloe.'
    And this is absolutely adorable:
    It was pathetic, but as long as she was there he would be equally happy for a lecture or a long-awaited screw.
    Adored the awkward dynamics of the cramped car smut. Hot, but also funny and realistic.

Wonderful, wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing it.

ETA: I forgot to mention this:
    “Uh, honey, are you,” he began, “mad at me?”
    As a few of you might know, I just love it when Lex calls Chloe "honey." *quivers in delight*

Oops. Forgot this one too:
    He opened the glove compartment and rifled through before finding a condom. Then, while he was on the subject of safe sex, he set the emergency brake as well.
    Hee!

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

I loved it! I want more, more, more! And soon, soon, soon!

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar

Because no one can tell, as I'm writing this I'm dancing the official nonky new fic dance because everytime you start up a new one, I know we're in for a very good time.

Love that you took the crumbs from Lucy and turned it into ChLex fire, but let's have a moment for laughter within smut:

“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” she chided.
    How can Lex not love a wisecracker like Chloe? It boggles the damn mind.

Great start to your fic, nonky. Let's aim for breaking that bed in an upcoming round, shall we?

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Red face Re: Midpoint 1/1, NC-17 Lucy Post-Ep

Excellent, nonky!

This is the way the episode should have been.

FABULOUS!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar

Loved it!!! The reason behind 'the look' has been explained!!. The car smut was excellent, very hot.

They slumped together and drifted, sweat drying on skin and muscles relaxed to uselessness. Lex opened his eyes to find he was pretzeled up with his face resting on Chloe’s back, and he pulled her to lean back.

“I love you,” she whispered, eyes fluttering tiredly as her hands wrapped his arms over her bare chest.

“I love you.”
    After the hotness this just made me feel all mushy. Great stuff
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar

after watching that eppie i wasn't happy how the meeting in the talon went so i revised it and cut the scenes and put them back together to where it's mostly just chloe and lex.

i know, i'm a sick sick person!

love the smut!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was so HOT!!! I so wish we saw this. Good job girl.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information