+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letter to Santa (G) - Complete

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar

Letter to Santa (G) - Complete

Title: Letter to Santa
    rating: G
    Summery: Lilly writes a letter to Santa
    A/N: Ok this was just a quick little something that I came up with while I'm stuck working midinghts... I wrote it fast so, I'm sorry if it isn't all that great.. Merry Christmas everyone... CC

Ch1

“Daddy, daddy.” Lilly yelled running in to Lex office followed by Chloe with an amused smile on her face.

Lex couldn’t help but smile as he looked up from his paper work to his daughter rush over to him.

“Guess what mommy and I did?” Lilly asked as Lex picked her up, and sat her on his lap

“Hmm.” Lex said thinking. “Did you help mommy make more cookies?”

“No, Mrs. Murry won’t let mommy bake anymore cookies, cause mommy burns them.”

“Is that so.” Lex smiled looking over at Chloe.

“Don’t look at me like that Lex.” Chloe said crossing her arms. “Besides I don’t see what the big deal is, it was only a couple cookies, and they weren’t really burnt just a little well done.”

Lex just smiled and shook his head. It had been 6months sense he had found Chloe and Lilly and brought them back to live with him. It had been a bit of a ruff start getting used to having a 3year old daughter, but things were now starting to fall into place, and Lex wouldn’t trade it away for the world.

“So, if you didn’t make cookies, what have you and your mom been up to?”

“Mommy helped me write a letter to Santa.” Lilly said happily.

“Oh she did now.” Lex glanced at Chloe then back at Lilly. “And what did you ask Santa for?”

“I wanted a pony, but mommy says I gotta wait till I’m older.” Lilly pouted. “So I asked Santa for a puppy.” Lilly beamed.

“Well, you know Santa only brings puppies to little girls who have be good?” Lex said as he carried Lilly over to join Chloe on the couch.

“I been really good, so do you think he’ll bring me two puppies?” Lilly asked.

Both Chloe and Lex tried not to laugh but failed. “We’ll see what he can do about one puppy.” Chloe said standing up. “Now I believe it’s someone’s bath time.”

Later that night as Lex and Chloe tried to tuck Lilly in bed for the night.

“But how will he know how to find me here?” Lilly asked.

“Santa knows were to find you, just like he knows who’s been naughty and who’s been nice.” Chloe said putting Mr. Bear under the covers with Lilly.

“But Santa hasn’t been here before what if he gets lost?” Lilly asked a bit worried.

“I promise he won’t get lost.” Lex said kissing her good night. “Now you better get to sleep or Santa can’t come.

“Ok.” Lilly said barley able to keep her eyes open. “Night mommy, night daddy.”

“Goodnight Lilly.” They both said as they closed the door behind them.

“Come on Santa we have some work to do.” Chloe said leading Lex to Lilly’s Christmas gifts. “You know you totally spoiled her.”

“I know.” Lex smile. “But it will be worth it when we see her face in the morning.

Very early Christmas morning.

“Mommy, daddy wake up!” Lilly said jumping up on their bed. “It’s Christmas, and Santa came.”

Lex groaned as he looked at the alarm clock, and saw that it was only 6:00am.

“Lilly it’s only 6:00am don’t you want to sleep a little longer?” Lex asked.

“Daddy you’re so silly.” Lilly laughed. “I want to go see what Santa brought me.”

Chloe couldn’t help but laugh. “See what did I tell you spoiled already.”

Lex and Chloe sipped on Coffee as Lilly stood in awe of what Santa brought her deciding what to open first.

“How about you open that one first.” Lex said pointing to a large box with a big red bow.

“Ok.” Lilly said running over to the box. “It’s a puppy!” Lilly squealed as she took off the lid, and out popped a small Chocolate Lab. “Mommy daddy look what Santa got me.” Lilly said holding the puppy.

“Well, it looks like Santa thought you were a good girl also.” Lex smiled.

“Does that mean Santa got me what else I wanted?” Lilly asked.

“And what else did you ask Santa to bring you? Lex asked.

“A baby brother.” Lilly smiled as she opened her next gift.

The End…
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

awwwww! that was too cute!

i love Chlexy family stories. they're so sweet!

thanks for sharing this wonderful fic with us CC!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Lex and Chloe had better get to work on Lilly's other present!! :biggrin: Thanks so much for the cute holiday story!! Have a Merry Christmas!! :chlexsign4:

Aww, family Chlex is so sweet!!

Zannie's video bee-yatch Senior Member becky's Avatar
    aww, total chlexmas cuteness!!

~Becky~

my site: [tired-eye]
    my youtube channel:
    [tired-eye]

twitter: [tiredeyevids]

You can find my vids here

NS Full Member
    “A baby brother.”
    i'm feelin that, better get to work

love lea
    xxx

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was so cute. :lol:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sweetness! *wub*

NS Junior Member
    OMGOSHEMS.. sweetnesss.. its the cutest thing!!!!! eheeh they do need to work on another one

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: Letter to Santa

That was sweet. Lex and Chloe having a daughter and her writting Santa a letter is so cute. The way it ends is funny and cute.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information