+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possessed (NC-17) - Complete

Possessed (NC-17) - Complete

AUTHOR: Louise (poetry@no-angel.org)

SUMMARY: Lex throws a Halloween party at the mansion when something weird happen with Lois and Clark. Now Lex and Chloe have to figure out what this is happen and help them.

RATING: Nc-17

CLASSIFIED: Romance

DISCLAIMER: None of the characters mentioned in this piece of fiction belong to me. They belong to the cast and crew of Smallville, WB and DC Comics

DISTRIBUTION: Permission granted to Fanfiction Net, Chemistry and Private Poetry Reading .If anyone else wants to archive it, please let me know.

FEEDBACK: Very much appreciated. Please e-mail me at poetry@no-angel.org
    PAIRING: Lois/Clark and Chloe/Lex
    SPOILER: None mentioned but set during season four, maybe after “Run”
    DEDICATION: To Rachael for beta reading this fan fiction and help me with my English and for the girls for Chlexers, Clois ,Naught Seduction and Chloe/Lex and Lois/Clark appreciation thread on fan forum.

PS : I will start this week to type in the computer my other halloween story that is a crossover with Angel. I hope you like this one !

Chapter One

It was a nice, very hot, fall day in Smallville. Everybody was hanging out in Talon: Chloe, Lois, who came back to visit her cousin, Clark, who couldn't stop laughing about Lois's stories, and Lana and Martha who were at the balcony calculating the expenses of the coffee shop.

Lex arrived in Talon with some orange envelopes.

“Hey Lex…” Chloe said with a smile.

“What’s up?” Clark asked.

“I’m here to invite you all to the Halloween bash that I'm throwing at the mansion,” he explained.

“Sounds cool. When will be?” Chloe inquired.

“October 31th of course.” Lex answered with a smirk.

“In five days???” Chloe asked with a frown. “I don’t have a costume.”

“Don’t worry Chloe. Don’t you remember? A new costume store opened up right next to the school," Clark tried to calm her.

“Oh… right. I totally forgot about that.”

“So… are you coming?” Lex asked with a grin.

“I will.” Chloe smiled at him.

Later in the costume shop Lois, Clark, Chloe and Lana were trying on some costumes to wear to Lex’s party.

“What do you think?” Clark asked Lois when he came from the cabin wearing a red cape and a blue tight coolant.

“You look ridiculous!” Lois said trying to not laugh. “Who are you supposed to be?”

“I don’t know. Some kind of superhero.” Clark answered with a frown.

“Go back there. I'll find some descent for you to wear.” Lois said, as she looked through the costumes. “Chloe … and about you? Are you okay in there?”

“I am!” Chloe yelled from the cabin. “I found the perfect outfit.”

“Let me see.” Lois insisted.

“No way. It will be a surprise.”

“All right. If you want it that way.”

Suddenly, Lois stopped her search, and looks astonished that she found a costume.
    “Clark… I found!” She said with a smirk.

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Oooh... party and strange new costume shop.

Why does my mind immediately wonder if the costume shop proprietor is named Ethan?

This looks like a promising start!!

SaraC

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    I am very interested more please..

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    So what is her outfit? :biggrin: I want to know!!! :yay: Please come back. :biggrin:

NS Full Member
    more

love lea
    xxx

Nice start, more soon please. :chlexsign4:

Chapter Two

The week flew by and it was already the day of Lex's halloween party. Lex was greeting his guests, dressed as Alexander the Great with authentic roman clothes. The place was all decorated with Halloween decoration and it was playing some hard music in the background.

"Trick or Treat?" Lex said when Chloe put her foot in the door.

"Hey, that's my line. awwww… Lex, I love your outfit. Who are you?" Chloe asked when she arrived in the mansion wearing a white dress and her hair in a ponytail.

"Alexander the Great…. And you are a goddess?"

"Yes I am. How did you get this costume?" she asked curious.

"I have some friends who work in Hollywood studios, so one of them took one of the costumes from the movie Troy."

"Awww… This is so cool! So… Who wore this … Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom?"

"I don't know. But enough about me. I really love your outfit too Chloe. You are perfect goddess! Which one you are by the way?"

"Aphrodite," she said with a smile.

"The goddesses of Love. Are you thinking in casting a love spell in me?" He required with a smirk.
    "Will it work?"

"Maybe…" he said, when he suddenly noticed Clark and Lois aren't with Chloe. "Where are Clark and Lois?"

"I don't know. They are so mysterious about their costumes. Lois didn't allow me to see yet and they only started to get dressed when I get out of the house."

Lana was searching for Jason who was in the garden picking a rose for her. Jason was dressed like a a vampire. They kissed and Jason put the rose in her hair. Lana was dressed like a witch.

When Chloe and Lex are still talking in the door, they noticed Lois and Clark arrived dressed with 30's outfits and carrying shotguns. Clark was wearing a hat and a brown suit. Lois was wearing a short blond wig and brown dress that fits with Clark's suit.

"Awww… Who are you?" Chloe asked very surprised.

"Bonnie and Clyde, silly." Lois said with a smile. "And these outfits belonged to the real Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow."

"Very original, guys." Lex complimented them. "Now, if you excuse me… I had to go to the kitchen for a moment. Chloe, do you want to help me?"

"Of course."

When Chloe and Lex left the room, something weird happened. Clark felt a shiver and suddenly his eyes became red for a moment.

"Are you all right?" Lois asked worried.

"I'm fine Bonnie… Perfectly Fine." Clark/Clyde answered.

"Bonnie?" Lois asked confused before she felt another shiver and her eyes became red too.

"Oh Clyde…" Lois/Bonnie answer before starting to kiss him. "I missed you so much."

"What happened?" he asked.

"I think we were killed and somehow our spirits are trapped in our clothes all this time. I don't know how but they possessed these bodies."

"Hey Bonnie. You are so smart. Give me some sugar, baby." He grabs her back and brings her body against his and they start to kiss again.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh Clark and Lois. But what about Chlex? How come they weren't affected? More please..

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

:biggrin: Haha. Now on to the Chlex :chlexsign4:

Chapter Three

In the kitchen, Chloe was helping Lex to pick the champagne when he accidentally drops it on her when he tries to open the bottle.
    "I'm so sorry Chloe," he said a little embarrassed.

"That's okay Lex. At least it isn't wine or it would stain this costume and I have to return it on Monday," she said as he helped her to clean the dress.

They looked at each other and started to kiss. Lex's kiss was so sweet that she couldn't resist for much longer. She didn't notice until now how much she desired him.

"Oh my god." Chloe said when she was caressing his baldhead. "How come I never noticed how sexy you are?" she asked him.

"Maybe because you are in love with Clark," he said still kissing her.

They are totally over control and are trying to get rid of their clothes when Chloe stopped him.

"No!"

"No?" Lex asked confused. "I thought you wanted to."

"I want. I really do. But not here. Can we go someplace better?"

"Of course," he said with a smirk. "Your wish is my command. There's an elevator back there. Soon we will be in some of 37's rooms in the mansion," he explained.

"Cool," Chloe said with a naughty grin.

In Lex's office, Clark/Clyde and Lois/Bonnie have locked the door to the room. Clark threw Lex's stuff on the floor, as he laid her down on the table and started to kiss her body. Bonnie moaned with pleasure when Clyde came up her skirt and she started to feel him inside her.

Then, he starts to open her blouse as they came to the carpet and start to have sex there.

"Ohhh Clyde," Bonnie moaned totally in ecstasy.

"Bonnie…"

Clyde threw her blouse away and started to open her bra as she was unzipping his pants. She took his pants and boxers.

"Ohhh… big boy!" Bonnie said with a naughty grin before helping him to lay naked over her.

When they finish, Bonnie is still under him when they felt the shiver again. Lois and Clark notice what's been happening and freak out because they are naked all over each other.

"Clark! What the hell do you think are you doing?" Lois yelled furious.

"Lois! Oh my god!" He got up quickly and helped her to get up, and she slapped in the face.

"What's happened?" Clark asked very confused.

"What does it look like, lover boy?" she answered irritated.

"We really … you know… did.. it?" he asked surprised.

"What do you think?"

They start to get dressed when the shiver come back and their eyes glow red again.

"Clyde?" Bonnie asked.

"We're back, baby !"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information