Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Chlexmas, Darling (R) - Complete

NS Senior Member Senior Member Little Miss Vixen's Avatar

Merry Chlexmas, Darling (R) - Complete

Title: Merry Chlexmas Darling
    Rating: R
    Genre: Holiday
    Disclaimer: I own nothing, not the characters nor the songs

Description: Chloe wishes she was with Lex for Christmas, her children want their father home as well.

Author's Note: Although this is not a song fic, I will be using lyrics from songs, because I'm a music nut and the main Christmas song I'll be using is "Merry Christmas Darling" by the Carpenters and most if not all of the Chapter titles will be names of Christmas songs. Also this takes place in the future so it may be kind of AU.

Chapter One: Where are you Christmas

Greeting Cards have all been sent
    The Christmas rush is through
    But I still have one wish to make
    A special one for you

"Is Daddy mad at us?" my five year old son Julian asked me, his blue eyes were staring up at me with such intensity it sent chills down my spine, he reminded me so of Lex.

"No honey." I told him soothingly. "Daddy isn't mad at us...he just has some business to take care of." I said pulling the covers over him and kissing his forehead.

"How will Santa find daddy?" I heard from across the room, it was my other son, Julian's twin brother, Gabriel. I'd named him after my father. He too had his father's eyes, which made sense because they were identical twins.

"Santa is very smart." I told them, that's what my dad had always told me when I wondered if he'd find us when we were away, and he always had. "He'll find daddy no matter where he is."

It was this time that little Lila decided to come into her brother's room dragging Mr. Snuffles and rubbing her eyes. "You loud" she told us, she was three and probably the most honest person I know. "Sleepy mommy..." she said and wandered over to me, still rubbing her eyes. She glared at her brothers for a few seconds.

"We're all tired, Lila" Julian told her getting out of bed and coming to comfort his little sister.

"It's not Christmas without daddy" Gabriel agreed, and also got out of bed coming over to join the group hug.

"Christmas is in a few days." I told them. "It will be okay, I promise. It will be a great Christmas, Uncle Clark's coming...and Grandpa and Grandma." My father had remarried when I was 19, all I could say was it was about time, his wedding day and Julian and Gabriel's birthdate were one and the same. It was probably the best year of my life.

"Yay Uncle Clark!" Gabriel said jumping up and down. You'd be surprised how strong a five year old is until they knock you down. "But I still miss daddy..." he said calming down and sniffling a little. The kids missed their father, I could understand that. I missed Lex too, he was my husband...my love and my soulmate, and I would have loved for him to be there with us, but I understood that he could not. Business knows no holiday...He had told me sadly. Despite everything, I was determined to make this a great Christmas for my children.

Now if someone told me when I was 16, that at 24 I'd be married to Lex Luthor and have the three most wonderful children in the world, I'd have laughed at them and recommended therapy, but it had all come to pass, and I couldn't be happier. The kids brought so much joy into our lives, and even though Lex was away, I knew we'd find a way to be happy at Christmas.

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    Awwww . . . *brushes tears away* Cute kids. But Lex better make it up to them if he misses Christmas.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was a great start but there is more right?

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    :crygreen: Doesn't Lex know how much he's hurting his family? Hope he concludes his business deal and hauls his ass home pronto.

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Oh goodie... a lovely Xmas fic ... and I just know Lex will make it home. I am so enjoying your start and can't wait for more!

SaraC

Lex better hurry up and get his butt over to that mansion right now. And wow, a Christmas fic already? Impressive.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Little Miss Vixen's Avatar
    A/N: Thanks for the great reviews guys and as a treat, here's chapter two

Chapter Two: No Place Like Home For the Holidays

Merry Christmas Darling
    We're apart that's true
    But I can dream
    And in my dreams
    I'm Christmasing with you

We'd all had a tough time sleeping that night, and that was always the way when Lex wasn't home. Christmas was closing in, only a few more nights. Clark watched the kids, the next day, while I went to the airport to pick up dad.

"Why Chloe Nicoletta, is it possible that you've become even more beautiful since I last saw you?" My dad asked, throwing his arms around me. "How are those grandchildren of mine?"

"They're great dad, you'll see them soon. They are very excited." I promised. We got his luggage and I drove back towards home.

"What's wrong pumpkin?" he asked me, my father always had a way of telling when something was not quite right. "And don't tell me nothing, because I know something is bothering you."

I sighed and was silent for a few moments, just focusing on the road and not how much I missed Lex. I could even feel my eyes starting to tear, but I fought it off, and put on a happy face, that was what people did, right? "It's Lex..." I said, I didn't want to say much more.

"What did he do? Is he cheating on you? Did he hurt you, baby girl?" my father asked. "I swear I'll kill him if he did anything to hurt you." my dad looked very serious when I looked over at him.

I almost laughed. "No dad, nothing like that...he's not cheating on me, he's just on business, you know how it is. I'd just like to have him home for the holidays."

"I know you would, pumpkin" My dad said calming down a little, I could see the muscles in his hand starting to untense. "It'll still be a great Christmas, Pete and his wife are coming in to see you, aren't they?"

"Well they were, but Shelly's about to have the baby any minute now" I explained. "The Kents are already there, the kids do adore their Uncle Clark." I said. "And Lois was supposed to be here yesterday, but she's late, as usual." I pressed the button and put in the code to open the fence and drove up the drive, the fence closing behind me. "Where's Adella?" I finally asked, I'd been so wrapped up in missing Lex that I didn't notice my step mother was missing.

"You know her, she's afraid to fly" my dad said with a chuckle. "She'll be here tomorrow, she didn't tell me that she hated planes till after I bought the tickets, I couldn't give em back, so I flew and she's driving, which works out because she has all kinds of presents to bring. Did you go shopping yet?"

"Not yet, I keep putting it off." I told him honestly. "It's just been crazy with shopping for presents and the kids and everything, I haven't gotten a chance to go out and get dinner yet."

"Chlo, Christmas is three days away, you may wanna get on it," My dad said, ever so obviously. "I can help you if you want, or watch the kids...I love those grandchildren of mine, after all one is named after me.

"We'll see dad" I said, helping him into the mansion with his luggage. Instantly my two sons almost knocked us down.

"Grandpa!" they exclaimed excitedly, tackling him to the ground. Lila was a bit more, shy...she came out of the hall and walked over to me, clinging to my pants and hiding behind my leg. She was sucking her thumb and her pretty blonde hair was all messy. "Julian stole Mr. Snuffles..." she said softly.

"Aww ma, I didn't steal him. I borrowed him. I just didn't give him back." Julian explained to me, and Gabriel snickered as they jumped up and down all around their grandpa. I couldn't help but smirk a little.

Clark came into the room holding Mr. Snuffles. "I think Julian put more peanut butter on Mr. Snuffles than he did his sandwich." he laughed a little. "Nice to see you, Mr. Sullivan." he told my dad. Clark always was too polite, even when my father insisted he call him Gabe.

I helped Dad get settled in and then I cleaned up Julian and Mr. Snuffles and let the kids hang out with their grandpa.

Oh there's no place like home for the holidays
    Cuz no matter how far away you roam
    If you want to be happy in a million ways
    For the holidays you can't beat home sweet home

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Awww that was sweet.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

this is great so far. i can't wait to read more.

i hope Lex makes it home for Christmas.

please update soon!

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    I refuse to believe Lex won't make it home for Christmas. Good so far. More soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information