+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dressing it Up and Stripping it Down - NC-17 - Complete

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Dressing it Up and Stripping it Down - NC-17 - Complete

Hallowe’en Smallville Fanfiction - NC-17
    NC-17 Fanfiction
    Post-Episode for Covenant (Season 3 Finale)
    SPOILER WARNING: Spoilers abound, up to the current episode in U.S./Canadian release.

Disclaimer: Smallville, the characters therein, and all affiliated copyrighted materials are owned by the WB. This is a work of fanfiction not intended for profit or infringement, only for the pleasure of fans of the series.

Distribution: I have posted these stories and have control of them on this site. I don't want them to be posted anywhere else unless I'm the one posting them. Please take down my stories if you have them posted on another archive site. I understand I can't stop you from doing this but I hope by asking politely you'll respect my work and my wishes. If anyone has more comfort and convenience saving the text of a story to their own computer, I have no problem with that.

A/N: Here I am, on the Hallowe’en bandwagon. And since I’m, uh, me, this will be smutty. You know the ship.

Anyway, to work: Lex is still trying to win over the folks of Smallville, with a Hallowe’en party at the castle. This is based in the episodic present with the presumption that all of the people of Smallville were invited but most of the participation was from the younger people. Unfortunately I couldn’t think of a good spooky idea, but if I do I might edit it in later.

Dressing it Up and Stripping it Down

Chapter One

Chloe Sullivan looked around the racks of clothing, enjoying the variety of colours and fabrics. Realistic paste gemstones glittered from shelves of hats and jewelry. Mannequins displayed ball gowns and tuxedos complete with vampiric capes and fangs.

She loved shopping in Metropolis, loved the feeling of walking into a clothing store and seeing different clothing than what everyone else at her high school was wearing. She liked wearing colours that weren’t the typical choices of her peers. The majority of her wardrobe was still a little unacceptable in the sleepy streets of Smallville, but she could wear it here and feel comfortable.

Chloe wasn’t an exhibitionist, but she knew which clothes looked good on her. Low-cut, backless numbers made her look sophisticated and confident. She might not be six feet tall with ten percent body fat but her legs were long and curvy. She had a better than decent body and she often despaired of ever being able to show it off in the overly modest town where she lived. At least not without having to deal with the judgments of the bible thumpers and catty cheerleaders.

Hallowe’en was a day off from all that, and she could dress as she wanted without having to deal with stares and whispers. She looked forward to it, especially since she would be spending the night with Lex Luthor.

Not directly with him, she corrected herself. At his house for his party. Much like everyone else in Smallville, nothing personal. Officially.

They weren’t dating, although they were fooling around. Chloe still wasn’t sure what that meant exactly. The night of the trial Lex had invited her to the castle for a talk, the last one she had assumed - some kind of conclusion to their partnership. But once they were in his study he had kissed her, thoroughly and for as long as she had let him before pulling back in surprise. He had smiled and she had smiled back. She had also gone back the next night.

In the past two months things had escalated to more than kissing, the secrecy of their whatever-it-was an unspoken understanding. She knew he didn’t have female visitors from Metropolis anymore (unless it was her). He knew that she didn’t spend time alone with any other man (unless it was Clark).

Their conversations had remained about the same, consisting of talk about literature, history and politics. Emotions were carefully skirted with vague words, but hinted at in the facial expressions they privately cherished. Expressions they individually puzzled over while lying in separate beds across town from each other.

Chloe shook off the mixture of loneliness and giddiness that thinking about him always evoked. She needed a costume that would blow him away.

She regarded her choices. There were the historical gowns of Gwenivere or Juliet, but they were constricting and overly fussy. Lex also liked her legs and she saw no reason not to indulge him in that.

The 1920’s flapper dresses were nice, but they all seemed to be covered in irritating layers of beads that clinked and clattered as you moved. Not her thing. She wanted to be able to sneak away for a few minutes alone with the host.

Her inclination was to dress in a way that would never be acceptable any other day of the year, so she definitely wanted a costume. But she didn’t want to be spooky, she wanted to be sexy. So no monster or cheesy cowgirl outfits would do.

There were quite a few belly dancer costumes, but they were just too much. She couldn’t see herself in them, waving the veils around and tripping over the filmy skirt.

Chloe paused at the rack of vintage clothing, skirt suits and heels. She briefly considered being Nelly Blye again, but they were all in boring pastels. She wanted pizzazz, classy pizzaz.

She fingered a rubber snake hanging off of a wig, bypassing the grecian gowns and togas. Then she saw the perfect thing. She extricated it from the others and checked the size, grinning. It was perfect.

Ten minutes later Chloe was fastening the necklace and looking in a full-length mirror. It showcased every part of her that she was normally forced to downplay, backless and low-cut, with a short skirt. It was beautiful and it made her look beautiful. She frowned down at her bare feet, considering her toes. She would need a pedicure but she was planning on getting a manicure anyway.

Sold, she thought. Definitely the thing for Lex’s party.

As if she had summoned him by thought, the man himself walked into the dressing room.
    Last edited by nonky; 18th July 2008 at 03:55.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh its getting good. More please...

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    Cool, All Hallow's Smut. I definitely like it already.

NS Full Member
    ooooh me likey!!

more please

love lea
    xxx

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    Hallowe’en Smallville Fanfiction - NC-17
    NC-17 Fanfiction
    Post-Episode for Covenant (Season 3 Finale)
    SPOILER WARNING: Spoilers abound, up to the current episode in U.S./Canadian release.

Disclaimer: Smallville, the characters therein, and all affiliated copyrighted materials are owned by the WB. This is a work of fanfiction not intended for profit or infringement, only for the pleasure of fans of the series.

A/N: Here I am, on the Hallowe’en bandwagon. And since I’m, uh, me, this will be smutty. You know the ship.

Chapter Two

He could smell her perfume before he stepped behind the curtain. That light, sweet, floral note tortured him in the tiny room as it tortured him in the castle after she snuck away. Nothing else except touching her made him so hyper aware. He never quite believed how good she looked so he had to rely on his other senses to convince him.

Although his sight seemed to be doing pretty well today. He stared at her, taking in the costume and her surprise. She was gaping at him in the mirror, holding her jacket uncertainly against her chest.

Lex twitched the curtain to make sure it was closed behind him. No need for anyone else to see Chloe, especially if he convinced her to let him take a peek underneath her costume. He took the short step necessary to put the items he held down onto the single chair, then turned to study her.

It was a white linen dress, every inch of the fabric evenly pleated in inch-deep folds. It wrapped around her small frame at least twice, probably because it was slightly see-through in the presence of a strong light source. He grinned. Of all the costumes he had been expecting, this was a surprise.

“You look surprised to see me.” He shrugged out of his suit jacket and hung it on the back of the chair.

Chloe turned to face him, still covering herself with the jacket. Her face was flushed and she was looking at him with what he thought was fear. Lex frowned, feeling insulted that she would be afraid of him. They had been alone numerous times in situations far less public than this and he had always respected her wishes.

She straightened her shoulders and loosened her grip on the jacket. “I thought I was going to see you tonight.”

“I told you I needed a costume. I knew you were here. I thought we could . . . “ Lex paused and gestured to her dress. “ . . . spend some time together.” And maybe that you’d model a few of them for me.

She nodded, but the jacket stayed frustratingly in place. She looked uncertain, and he extended his hand. She took it and stepped toward him as he pulled her. When they were nose-to-nose he reached up and tucked her hair behind her ear.

“Hi.” Her eyes flicked up to meet his and they smirked at each other. Something in both of their characters enjoyed the subterfuge. It exercised their clever minds and kept them insulated from the hurts of a real relationship. Which was just fine with both of them at the moment.

His lips bent to hers, kissing away the lip gloss and nuzzling until they opened. Her tongue darted out first and Chloe rose to her tiptoes, her arms closing around him. The jacket dropped and Lex spared a moment to celebrate before his tongue joined hers, rubbing against it and then past it.

He employed one of his old tricks, pressing the tip of his tongue hard into the roof of her mouth, holding it there for a long ten seconds. When he released the pressure there was a lingering tingle over her upper palette, and Chloe sighed into his mouth. He continued the tease by rolling his tongue hard over her teeth, savouring their sharp edges.

Chloe’s nipples were hard and nearly exposed in the costume, compelling Lex to pull back and look at them. He could tell she was feeling shy because she looked down, almost closing her eyes. But she didn’t move her hands to cover herself and she didn’t say anything.

They were rosy shadows underneath the folds of cloth that partially distorted his view. They tormented him because he was doing so well in taking it slowly that he didn’t want to screw up now. There weren’t rules as much as boundaries, and one of his was that if he saw her breasts free from clothing he would have to touch them, and if that happened he might lose any semblance of restraint.

You don’t have sex with your teenage girlfriend in the changing room of a costume shop, he lectured himself. Especially not the first time.

Chloe dragged in a halting breath and her breasts trembled with it, the left one seemingly winking at him tauntingly. He let her go quickly, backing the two steps to the other wall, stopping when his back hit and pressing his hands against it to keep them somewhere not all over her.

Down boy, he thought desperately. Eventually I’ll work up the nerve to ask her out on a real date and then I can really get my hands and my mouth on her. Patience is all that’s required.

He kept his eyes above her shoulders and smiled painfully.

“Is it possible you can put those away,” he asked.

Chloe blinked then let out a laugh. “Get real. They don’t listen to me anymore. You’re the proud owner of two remote control nipples.”

God help him, but he was a little bit proud.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

NS Full Member
    lol

love lea
    xxx

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: OMG I love this story, the remote controle nipple line!! heheheheheh more soon!

NS Full Member
    *snickering*
    Good stuff!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    :lol: remote control nipples. :lol: My God that is funny. :lol:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

:lol: :lol: :lol: Remote control nipples! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information