PDA

View Full Version : Ghost town!!

JosiCuervo
18th January 2020, 23:27
Hello?! Is anyone there?!!

BlueFunk
23rd January 2020, 16:20
Well hello there :-)! It is pretty dead around here, isn't it? I'm actually surprised this site is still up - it's been so long since Smallville ended and, I suppose, people eventually move on to the next fandom or grow out of it.

lexie
29th January 2020, 21:51
Hello, Josie and BlueFunk!

Well, it isn't Ghost Town altogether... You're here after all. and I'm around every other week to check spammers aren't having a feast.

It's a miracle we're still around as you said but we have to thank Julie for keeping the forums online as a means of preserving our wonderful repository of fics.

Hope to see you around again. I'm the only active staff apart from our lovely webmaster, so address any queries to me.Don't hesitate to contact me. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know of threads that aren't working or fics that have vanished: I'll do my best to repost them.

JosiCuervo
23rd March 2020, 02:31
Julie is still in charge?! I used to be highly active here, and remember it vert fondly. Now I am just old and boring!

Is there still a fanfic graveyard? That is where all my stuff ended up!

JodiMelville
27th March 2020, 09:15
The Graveyard had some awesome fics. I don't know where it went.

lexie
22nd September 2021, 22:31
Julie is still in charge?! I used to be highly active here, and remember it vert fondly. Now I am just old and boring!

Is there still a fanfic graveyard? That is where all my stuff ended up!

Sorry I didn't see this when it was posted.

The graveyard is still here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Make sure to scroll down to change the display settings for all the threads to appear.

lexie
22nd September 2021, 22:32
The Graveyard had some awesome fics. I don't know where it went.

The graveyard is still there, Jodi: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Make sure to scroll down to change the display settings for all the threads to appear.

JodiMelville
27th October 2021, 02:17
It doesn't allow me to access that. I don't have permissions. :(

BabyDee
8th September 2022, 09:32
Hi everyone! It's been years, but I'm still here! How's everyone doing?

JodiMelville
26th March 2023, 07:38
I'm glad there's still a few checking in! Yay!

BabyDee
8th August 2023, 23:54
Yoo-hoo! Anybody there? :D

kitten
24th August 2023, 09:22
I still am, every once in a while. Lots of warm feelings for this site.

JodiMelville
21st November 2023, 03:05
Still here!