PDA

View Full Version : Finding Home, PG (Completed)

carebear72884
19th November 2003, 00:07
Title: Finding Home
Author: Amber, Carebear
Disclaimer: They aren't mine.
Couples: chlex
Summery: chloe feels lost, she trys to find away to feel at home again.
A/N: Thanks to Sabby for being a beta. This is the frist time i have ever written anything, i hope you all enjoy it. Dont be to hard on me, i would love lots of reviews so i know if you like it or not....here goes nothing.

Chapter 1,

‘I can’t believe it has been 3 months, I don’t think I can live like this anymore.’ Chloe set her toothbrush on the shelf and shut the mirror. Looking into its reflection, Chloe could barely recognize the girl she saw, dark circles were under her eyes. It would help so much if she could sleep at night, but she missed his warmth. She missed waking up with his strong arms around her. She just plain missed him.
‘I look awful, I wonder how much weight I have lost,’ she pondered, glancing down at her loose fitting pajamas, which were about to fall off. Being able to eat would help too. The thought of food just made her stomach turn. Chloe sighed, ran her hand through her short blonde hair and shuffled out of the small bathroom, to the even smaller bedroom across the hall.
‘What am I doing here, I should be at home, I should be with him’, sighing again at this thought. ‘Him, home, those words sound so good together, why can’t I just forget and move on?’

--Flashback--

She slowly crept into the dark office, he was sitting at his desk, with his back turned to her, she could hear his deep breathing, ‘He is deep in, though, why has he done this?’ she tought to herself, as she softly called his name.
“Lex… we need to talk.” He turned around; his face a cold, impassive mask, showing no emotion. ‘I haven’t seen him this locked inside himself since before we started dating, since before his father died.’
“Lex, why? Why did you betray him, why have you done this? Why have you betrayed his trust?”
“He didn’t trust me Chloe! He wouldn’t let me in, I thought he was my best friend, I thought he saw past the ‘Luthor’, I thought he saw me.” Lex’s voice boomed throughout the room, his eyes flashing with every word. “I was wrong; he didn’t believe in me at all.”
“Lex, Clark is my best friend too, he didn’t trust any of us, I found out on my own, same as you.” Chloe’s voice was wavering; she was on the edge of tears.
“He didn’t trust me, I had to do it.” Lex stated, slamming his hand on the desk.
“No you didn’t Lex, it’s not like you, why did you do it?” Chloe stammered searching his face. Seeing no reaction she continued, “It’s not like you, It’s something your father would have done.” That did it. The words stung Lex like a slap in the face, his eyes filled with glowing rage, but Chloe didn’t give him time to respond. “You're not the man I thought you were Lex Luthor.” Tears were streaming down her face now. She ran out of the room, trying to control herself.
“Chloe! Chloe…” Lex’s voice called after her.

Robyn
19th November 2003, 01:23
:ohmy: What did Lex do to Clark? And you better continue this. *evilglare* Great beginning! Now I want more. ;)

hfce
19th November 2003, 04:55
You cant stop more please.....

Hope :worship2:

autumngold
19th November 2003, 04:59
I know it was just a mistake that you didn't label your story "Part 1". You wrote such an excellent beginning, now you just need to continue! :biggrin: Please!! :chlexsign3:

petriebird18
19th November 2003, 05:40
AH! You leave it like that?!?! :huh: :ohmy: Please say your planning on posting again very soon, like in the next five minutes, right?!?! Please?
~Deidre~
:chlexsign3:

scifichick774
19th November 2003, 19:44
Really interesting beginning. More soon please.

Susie Q
19th November 2003, 21:09
Yes...what did Lex do to Clark?....where has Chloe been for the past 3 months if not at home?...what has Lex been doing during this time?http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/Ask2.gif See, these are questions that can only be answered by an update. So hop to it *shoos Amber towards the keyboard*

carebear72884
2nd December 2003, 01:15
This fic isnt finished yet, i should have it done by the end of the week, lol, sorry it took so long. thanks for being pacient and hanging around even though my writeing sucks.

gina
3rd December 2003, 09:21
Ooh, very intriguing. Hmm... what did Lex do to Clark?

Great beginning, I can't wait to read the next part!

ColumbiaBlue
18th December 2003, 09:38
Color me intrigued. I really like this so far Amber. Good job! :clap: And you best post the next part like, soon, cause I wanna know what Lex did to Clunk! :cliffhanger:

~Manda :hug:

starmoon
12th May 2005, 05:29
what did lex do? please write more and i hope chloe and lex end up happy together in the end.