PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MickeyRos
29th March 2015, 00:47
Hi All,

My name is MickeyRos. I am not really a newbie to Smallville, I watched the show for a number of years on/off before the series finale. Chloe was always my favorite character followed somewhat closely by Lex. Ironically, I tend to go back and forth over Clark because I found him rather irritating. Anyway, I was recently reading a new fic (well new to me even though it was a couple of months old) with Chlex as the main pairing and then I found myself here looking for more stories of that nature.

I'm more of a lurker at this point reading through the vast library of Chlex fic. But, I figured I'd introduce myself anyway. ;)

hfce
29th March 2015, 06:18
Hello MickeyRos welcome. :)

lexie
29th March 2015, 08:18
Welcome aboard, MickeyRos.

You've come to the right place to feed your Chlex hunger. Lots of goodies to enjoy, including ship classics, hidden nuggets and a few new pieces by our newest additions to the boards.

I hope you'll come out of your lurkdom from time to time. Feedback and participation even at the most basic level is what has kept this community alive for so long. It doesn't take much to contribute a small grain of sand to help preserve this haven where to wind down at the end of the day.

Have a nice reading time!

HotCrossedBunny
29th March 2015, 10:22
Hello. What Lexie said and remember, fic authors like reviews. Even if they are only tiny ones.