PDA

View Full Version : [News] Lexie: New Global Moderator

lexie
1st January 2015, 21:51
Just a brief message to let you know that as of today I'm a Global Moderator. In other words, if you have any issues concerning posting, deleting, moving or merging or any other questions, address them to me and/or Julie.

By the way, I've been trying to switch my ID from Silver Member to Staff for several months but a bug has prevented me from doing so. Hence, you won't see my name in green as it should be.

TheAmazingApe
1st January 2015, 22:50
Just a brief message to let you know that as of today I'm a Global Moderator. In other words, if you have any issues concerning posting, deleting, moving or merging or any other questions, address them to me and/or Julie.

By the way, I've been trying to swicth my ID from Silver Member to Staff for several months but a bug has prevented me from doing so. Hence, you won't see my name in green as it should be.

Thanks very much. Good to know. I hope those bugs get terminated soon. :)

phillydragonldy
13th January 2015, 06:04
Congrats Lexie!

hfce
19th January 2015, 03:06
Congrats Lexie. :)

lexie
19th January 2015, 23:30
Thank you, girls. Don't hesitate to contact me with your queries.

hfce
31st January 2015, 01:34
Thank you, girls. Don't hesitate to contact me with your queries.

No problem. :)

tranguyen
28th December 2016, 05:20
congratulations lexie

Rachet
20th October 2017, 22:38
Thanks for all of your guys continued work

lexie
21st October 2017, 22:32
You're welcome. It's a pleasure to help this wonderful community stay alive despite the years that have elapsed.

angie284
8th October 2018, 20:59
It's been awhile since I logged in but it is so nice to see the forum up and active :)