PDA

View Full Version : Missing authors

DKR
3rd June 2014, 09:10
I haven't been on the site in years but suddenly rekindled my interest in Chlex fanfiction. Coming back to the site after such a long absence, it appears that some of my favorite authors are no longer on the site and I can no longer find their stories. What happened to so many of the stories?

lexie
3rd June 2014, 17:22
I haven't been on the site in years but suddenly rekindled my interest in Chlex fanfiction. Coming back to the site after such a long absence, it appears that some of my favorite authors are no longer on the site and I can no longer find their stories. What happened to so many of the stories?

Zannie removed all her stories since she's a published author; it was a suggestion of her agent's. A good number of them are being currently reworked to be issued as novels.

If you're interested in reading her old fics and/or any of the new stories she posted during your absence, let me know.

Another reason for the disappearance of complete fics or sometimes chapters is that the boards were hacked sometime ago.However, not all is lost. If you remember any fic in particular, I might be able to help you. I have all finished stories saved.

DKR
7th June 2014, 02:44
I would love to read any of Zannie's stories you have. While I can't remember any of her stories by name I remember the name as one of the authors I enjoyed a lot along with scifichick, bluesabby, rufair, and humbuggirl. I hope i speeled those right. I'm currently making my way through the archive rereading stories I enjoyed and finding new ones.

lexie
8th June 2014, 08:49
I would love to read any of Zannie's stories you have. While I can't remember any of her stories by name I remember the name as one of the authors I enjoyed a lot along with scifichick, bluesabby, rufair, and humbuggirl. I hope i speeled those right. I'm currently making my way through the archive rereading stories I enjoyed and finding new ones.

Check out your inbox.

If you come across any fics missing chapters that you'd like to read, post a message or PM me.