PDA

View Full Version : NS recently hacked

Julie
11th September 2013, 06:46
It seems NS was hacked recently. Big thank you to asarstar for letting me know!

Sorry for the inconvenience and downtime guys!

BabyDee
12th September 2013, 00:05
It seems NS was hacked recently.
Yeah, I tried to access the site yesterday and got a skull & crossbones screen telling me it had been hacked. :( Well done for sorting it out so fast! :)

tatie87
12th September 2013, 06:06
When I use http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/ to access the site I'm still getting the weird cross bones hack message. When I access the site via fanfiction or new posts everything is normal. Is anyone else having this issue?

Kit Merlot
13th September 2013, 04:37
I am too--totally strange.

karila
13th September 2013, 14:45
When I use http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/ to access the site I'm still getting the weird cross bones hack message. When I access the site via fanfiction or new posts everything is normal. Is anyone else having this issue?

I have the same issue.

Julie
13th September 2013, 17:29
They keep re-hacking the site, because the same security flaw that gives them access is still here, but I can't fix it properly before I get home from vacation. They haven't hacked NS that "badly", I just have to re-upload a file and it's fine again :)Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I'll try and fix it more permanently when I get home from vacation :)EDIT: If you go to NS and find it hacked, please send me an e-mail to juliehoaas @ gmail com, and I'll (temporarily) fix it as soon as I have access to a computer :)

Yelena
14th September 2013, 10:55
Thank you for fixing it so quick! When I access the main webpage I still get a hacker message!

SianUrsula
20th September 2013, 09:52
I'm still getting it too - but everything but the main page seems ok?

Julie
21st September 2013, 11:41
That's so strange, because I'm not, and I've recently re-uploaded that file... Hm, perhaps your browser cache is acting up... Try deleting the browser cache.

Avalanche
21st September 2013, 22:16
Hey Julie! I get the frozen heart message too and I've deleted my cache and tried the hard refresh. The only time I don't get the message is when I log-in.

hfce
23rd September 2013, 06:17
Hey Julie! I get the frozen heart message too and I've deleted my cache and tried the hard refresh. The only time I don't get the message is when I log-in.

It seems like the fanfiction section is fine but the rest of the board is not. I click on forums and that skull thing shows up.

Julie
24th September 2013, 15:05
Damn! I tried another browser, where I am not logged in, and it scared the crap out of me :P There was loud background music, lol!

But that's strange!

Avalanche
24th September 2013, 16:21
Damn! I tried another browser, where I am not logged in, and it scared the crap out of me :P There was loud background music, lol!

But that's strange!

haha!...yeah, as long as you log-on, you can go anywhere without the message and music, but you have to get to this site by bypassing the home page first.

Julie
24th September 2013, 17:40
NOW, it should be gone! :P I saw what they had done, and where, so hopefully I've got rid of it all!

letia84
24th September 2013, 21:00
Darn hack. Nice to see it back.

cbrunberg
25th September 2013, 04:14
sorry to hear that this website was hacked.it explains why i could get on it last week.but glad its fine now

Julie
25th September 2013, 08:25
sorry to hear that this website was hacked.it explains why i could get on it last week.but glad its fine now

Thanks. Luckily they didn't do too much damage. Just left a lot of crap all over the place :/

kiri88
27th September 2013, 17:09
Thank you so much.
the forum is finally back.
I tried to log in last week.
but, I can't and all I can see is a skull.

dannibfree
29th September 2013, 06:05
Thanks for fixing the forum.

TestingFaith
2nd October 2013, 02:06
Thank you! Things are looking good again! :)

jem
5th October 2013, 14:01
Thanks for fixing everything!

Emch
24th October 2013, 23:51
Good to know the problem has been fixed. I was kind of scared when I got that message.

Thank you for fixing it so quickly.

gecko
26th October 2013, 11:36
silly hackers, but im glad that you've got everything up and running again. :D

claire200
16th December 2013, 23:02
hii

Promise19
19th December 2013, 04:52
I might only visit the site once every blue moon, but I do appreciate all that the mods do to keep it running.thanks

hagu
10th February 2014, 08:01
That's really scary...why would you hack an innocent fansite I'll never know.

TestingFaith
11th February 2014, 05:40
Glad to see they didn't come back. Adding my appreciation for the hard work you've put in to keep this place going. <3