PDA

View Full Version : [Master List] Zannie's Fanfiction

Zannie
12th July 2013, 10:51
If anyone is looking for my stories, they've all come down. I'll be happy to send them to N-Sers, though. Just send me a PM and let me know.

I'm also going to finish "Seven for a Secret," and I'll post here when it's done and will send the completed story out, if you send me a PM.

Natasha
13th July 2013, 05:32
Thank you for keeping us inform.

lexie
13th July 2013, 22:15
Thanks for the alert, Zannie. You'll definitely get a PM from me. *wink*

Zannie
14th July 2013, 03:59
I've almost got the PDF's ready. It took a little longer than I expected because I put in Tables of Contents with navigation.

But I've discovered that my Word document of Storm Front only has half the story in it. I have no idea why. And the .html docs I saved of the old thread didn't save the whole thread either. It's some sort of bizarre curse on that story! But it means I don't have the whole story anywhere. Lexie or someone else, do you happen to have that story saved somewhere? I'd hate to lose the second half of the story.

somethingeasy
14th July 2013, 18:47
I've almost got the PDF's ready. It took a little longer than I expected because I put in Tables of Contents with navigation.

But I've discovered that my Word document of Storm Front only has half the story in it. I have no idea why. And the .html docs I saved of the old thread didn't save the whole thread either. It's some sort of bizarre curse on that story! But it means I don't have the whole story anywhere. Lexie or someone else, do you happen to have that story saved somewhere? I'd hate to lose the second half of the story.

Hey Zannie,
I have a complete copy of Storm Front in the form of a doc file. If you PM me your e-mail address, I can send it over right away.

Zannie
14th July 2013, 18:53
Thank you, Sabrina!

kiri88
17th July 2013, 16:33
If anyone is looking for my stories, they've all come down. I'll be happy to send them to N-Sers, though. Just send me a PM and let me know.

I'm also going to finish "Seven for a Secret," and I'll post here when it's done and will send the completed story out, if you send me a PM.

You're going to finish "Seven for a Secret", :D
Wow, thank you so much. I'll be waiting

xmag
3rd August 2013, 08:03
Thank you. I would love to read Seven for a secret. And good luck with your writing career.

Dolly
25th August 2013, 10:09
Thank you for the update and the stories you've shared over the years. Best to you.

Ronida
4th September 2013, 04:16
Disappointed that you've taken the stories down, but I know you're on to bigger and better things! Will you be putting a list of the stories you've taken down so we can request them? And I'm very excited that you'll be finishing "Seven for a Secret"!

chrisrose
12th October 2013, 06:46
Oh dear...Real Life Crap kept me away, but I've come back especially hoping for an update to "Seven For A Secret"... and now I learn that one of our best writers is leaving us? :( Very sorry to hear it... I'll be sending a private message and hoping I'm not too late!

Angie22
22nd March 2014, 16:20
So sad :( I have my periods reading Chlex and i like to comme back and read my favorites, in particular your Nameless series... Hope i'm not to late either for the pm !!

lexie
22nd March 2014, 19:20
So sad :( I have my periods reading Chlex and i like to comme back and read my favorites, in particular your Nameless series... Hope i'm not to late either for the pm !!

I don't know how often Zannie is logging in these days, so I've just PMed you.

Lel
1st April 2014, 19:37
Ahh, totally gutted. Have been gone for a while but thought I would come back and have a look and Zannie, your stories were/are just brilliant. I am hoping I am not too late for a PM - especially for the AU story where Choe hires Lex to take her virginity. Will miss reading your stories here.

Sheliana
2nd April 2014, 05:51
Ahh, totally gutted. Have been gone for a while but thought I would come back and have a look and Zannie, your stories were/are just brilliant. I am hoping I am not too late for a PM - especially for the AU story where Choe hires Lex to take her virginity. Will miss reading your stories here.
Sent you the link.

Buri_23
12th May 2014, 21:19
I am very sad to read that you are no longer posting any stories and moreover, you took down all of your fics. You are one of the best chlex writers in the chlex community and I usually come back to NS just to re/read your stories. Please, I hope I am not too late to get access to read your fics. I don't have a particularly favorite fic because I LOVE them all.

lexie
14th May 2014, 02:39
I am very sad to read that you are no longer posting any stories and moreover, you took down all of your fics. You are one of the best chlex writers in the chlex community and I usually come back to NS just to re/read your stories. Please, I hope I am not too late to get access to read your fics. I don't have a particularly favorite fic because I LOVE them all.

Check out your inbox, darling.

FarrahLea
18th May 2014, 15:24
Gee, I didn't realize I had been gone so long. I'm sorry to see you go, but I realize that real life has a way of getting in the way and now you are on to bigger and better things. I'm probably way too late for a PM, which is a shame as I truly enjoyed all of your writing. Take care and best wishes in all of your future endeavours.

lexie
18th May 2014, 23:39
Gee, I didn't realize I had been gone so long. I'm sorry to see you go, but I realize that real life has a way of getting in the way and now you are on to bigger and better things. I'm probably way too late for a PM, which is a shame as I truly enjoyed all of your writing. Take care and best wishes in all of your future endeavours.

I might be able to help if you're interested in a fic of Zannie's in particular. Check out your inbox.

Lestatian
22nd May 2014, 23:21
Is anyone still able to send out links to Zannie's work? I loved her stories so much. I've forgotten the title of the one I love - the one where Lex and Chloe are divorced and she has a date with Bruce Wayne, which propels Lex into getting her back. I'd really appreciate anyone's help - thank you! miss_dougal@yahoo.co.uk

lexie
23rd May 2014, 06:37
Is anyone still able to send out links to Zannie's work? I loved her stories so much. I've forgotten the title of the one I love - the one where Lex and Chloe are divorced and she has a date with Bruce Wayne, which propels Lex into getting her back. I'd really appreciate anyone's help - thank you! miss_dougal@yahoo.co.uk

Check out your PMs.The fic you're looking for is "Reconciled".

reyeslu
8th June 2014, 04:53
Hi,

I know real life can get hectic, but I was wondering if anyone ever heard about a completed Seven for a Secret?

or if anyone has the uncompleted on word or something to share?

Thanks!

lexie
8th June 2014, 08:42
Hi,

I know real life can get hectic, but I was wondering if anyone ever heard about a completed Seven for a Secret?

or if anyone has the uncompleted on word or something to share?

Thanks!

Zannie promised to complete it and made it available for us to read. So far she hasn't posted any news.

Check out your inbox.

Natasha
13th June 2014, 19:14
Hey,

Does anyone have a grouping of Zannie's work? I'm really interested in re-reading her work . I truly miss seeing her work on the NS boards.

lexie
13th June 2014, 20:52
Hey,

Does anyone have a grouping of Zannie's work? I'm really interested in re-reading her work . I truly miss seeing her work on the NS boards.

Check out your inbox.

lexrocks
19th June 2014, 07:54
Hi all,
I would love to re-read Zannie's works if anyone has a collection? I'm not sure about the proper etiquette in asking since she is no longer posting fanfic on here anymore and hasn't for a while.

Real life took me away from the lovely make-believe world of SV fanfiction. But recently i've been trying to track down the authors that I fell in love with back in the day, and she was one of my all time favorite authors of Chlex writing, back when I first joined NS :D

Sheliana
19th June 2014, 16:15
Hi all,
I would love to re-read Zannie's works if anyone has a collection? I'm not sure about the proper etiquette in asking since she is no longer posting fanfic on here anymore and hasn't for a while.

Real life took me away from the lovely make-believe world of SV fanfiction. But recently i've been trying to track down the authors that I fell in love with back in the day, and she was one of my all time favorite authors of Chlex writing, back when I first joined NS :D

Sent you the link to her PDF archive.

lexrocks
20th June 2014, 01:09
Thanks very much!

Cassandra Jean
28th June 2014, 06:48
So I was looking around on Amazon and found all of Zannie's stories, but it just doesn't seem the same with them not being about Chloe and Lex. Now I come here and find out that they are completely unavailable.

Does anyone know if there is still a place to get the PDF files that were here a while ago and I was just to stupid to not download them?

lexie
29th June 2014, 09:22
Check out your inbox.

angie284
30th June 2014, 06:29
It's been years since I've read any Chloe/Lex fic for some reason today I got the urge to look up some of Zannie's works. Anyone have a collection they would be willing to send me?

Cassandra Jean
30th June 2014, 06:47
Thank You! This is fantastic and it is much appreciated!

moor123
10th July 2014, 05:42
hey would you mind sending me the link also? I've been searching for them non stop lol :D

Cassandra Jean
10th July 2014, 05:48
I forwarded you the link that was sent to me. Hopefully it works. Check your inbox.

rivillie
14th July 2014, 05:29
Hey everyone! I've been away a while and came back to catch up on some amazing zannie FICA. Could I possibly have her stories as well? Thanks!

rivillie
14th July 2014, 05:30
I meant zannie fics lol

lexie
15th July 2014, 00:43
Hey everyone! I've been away a while and came back to catch up on some amazing zannie FICA. Could I possibly have her stories as well? Thanks!

Check out your inbox.

allygator
15th July 2014, 03:19
Hi Guys,

Been a long time since I read chlex fanfiction and I would love to read zannie's stories again. Can someone please send me the links to the different stories?

Thank you!!!

Ally

Clannadlvr
18th July 2014, 06:24
I'd love to read Zannie's stories again as well. Can someone pm me?

lexie
18th July 2014, 07:56
I'd love to read Zannie's stories again as well. Can someone pm me?

Check out your inbox.

ChlexOwnsAll_
5th August 2014, 23:01
Hey Lexie, do you think you could send me them too? It's been an age since I've read them, and keep remembering how awesome they were.
Thanks,

Marija

lexie
6th August 2014, 02:59
Hey Lexie, do you think you could send me them too? It's been an age since I've read them, and keep remembering how awesome they were.
Thanks,

Marija

No problem. ;)

bernstein
6th August 2014, 10:41
Hey Lexie! would you be soo kinde and send me the link too??? thnkx :)
ps: im really in the mood of reading some good Chlex XD

lexie
7th August 2014, 08:12
Hey Lexie! would you be soo kinde and send me the link too??? thnkx :)
ps: im really in the mood of reading some good Chlex XD

Check out your inbox. ;)

RevDorothyL
30th August 2014, 00:46
Lexie, may I also trouble you for these stories? Pretty please? :)

lexie
30th August 2014, 05:07
Lexie, may I also trouble you for these stories? Pretty please? :)

No problem.Check out your inbox.

lilith
1st September 2014, 17:21
Hi everyone, can I also trouble you for Zannie's writings? It has been years I read them and really could use a fix. :)

lexie
2nd September 2014, 03:25
Hi everyone, can I also trouble you for Zannie's writings? It has been years I read them and really could use a fix. :)

Fix on the way. ;)

Kochana
25th September 2014, 01:08
Hi Lexie.

Don't think I could bother you for the stories as well? Definitely in need of a fix!

Many, many thanks! :)

Kochana
25th September 2014, 01:09
Hi Lexie.

Don't think I could bother you for the stories as well? Definitely in need of a fix!

lexie
26th September 2014, 19:08
Hi Lexie.

You can and it's no bother. Check out your inbox.

Fouzia
26th September 2014, 22:34
Thank you^^ It's great to be back on Chlex, my first taste to fanfiction :) I just finished my study in law so I have now the time to read new fic or fic I already read and love :) Thank you so much for your work on this wonderful site.

Ree
22nd October 2014, 23:44
Can someone please send me her stories. Haven't read them but they've been recommended and I would love to be able to read them! Thanks in advance!

helen90t
16th November 2014, 01:02
Can someone please send them to me too? Its been so long since I've read any of these stories but I just recently started readimg all my old favorites. Some of these are definetly like TOP 10.

helen.1990t@gmail.com

Firefly24
24th November 2014, 20:06
Hi can someone send me Zannie's stories? I have a couple but I didn't get a chance to download them before they were taken down. Thanks in advance.

kinky
28th November 2014, 13:45
Hello everyone!
I too will like to have Zannie fanfics link. It it possible to have it?
Thank you in advance!

lexie
29th November 2014, 23:25
Can someone please send me her stories. Haven't read them but they've been recommended and I would love to be able to read them! Thanks in advance!

Hi can someone send me Zannie's stories? I have a couple but I didn't get a chance to download them before they were taken down. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone!
I too will like to have Zannie fanfics link. It it possible to have it?
Thank you in advance!

Check your inboxes, ladies.;)

actruzzi
3rd December 2014, 12:47
I was hoping someone could please send me a link to Zannie's PDF archive. Lexie sent it to me before in 2012 but I was wondering if it had been updated?
Also, I have all of her published works (as author Zannie Adams) but I can't find anything after 2009. I honestly was worried something horrible had happened to her. I popped back in here after a long hiatus and was very relieved to see her post. Does anyone have any leads on her publications post 2009? Did she change her pen name?
Thank you!!

lexie
5th December 2014, 21:16
I was hoping someone could please send me a link to Zannie's PDF archive. Lexie sent it to me before in 2012 but I was wondering if it had been updated?
Also, I have all of her published works (as author Zannie Adams) but I can't find anything after 2009. I honestly was worried something horrible had happened to her. I popped back in here after a long hiatus and was very relieved to see her post. Does anyone have any leads on her publications post 2009? Did she change her pen name?
Thank you!!

Check out your inbox,

tanza
7th December 2014, 01:24
Hi guys! Any possible chance I could get zannies fics too? I was so disappointed when I saw they had been taken down! Loads of thanks in advance!

Pendant
7th December 2014, 20:50
Greetings everybody :)

I hear this is the place to get Zannie's highly recommended fanfiction! If I ask nicely can I please get/read them? *puppy dog eyes*

Lots of love
Pendant

lexie
11th December 2014, 07:19
Hi guys! Any possible chance I could get zannies fics too? I was so disappointed when I saw they had been taken down! Loads of thanks in advance!

Check out your inbox.

chlexcafe
30th December 2014, 17:45
Hello, I Was Looking For Zannie's Fic Called Nameless, But If It's Possible To Get Links To all The Stories By Zannie That'd Be Great!

lexie
2nd January 2015, 08:59
Hello, I Was Looking For Zannie's Fic Called Nameless, But If It's Possible To Get Links To all The Stories By Zannie That'd Be Great!

Check out your inbox,

ZoeNorth
12th January 2015, 11:28
One more person seeking Zannie's fantastic fics! Anyone that can help me out?

deckwane
16th January 2015, 15:00
Hi! I recently found my way back to this pairing and site after a long time, and remember loving all of Zannie's work. In fact, I think I remember a fellow shipper first pointing me to her work and simply saying 'Go. Read it all. All of it!' So i was a bit sad that i could remember my way to here only to see she'd taken it down, although i understand why. Would it be at all possible to also get links to her work, or am I too late? My thesis-wrecked brain would be forever grateful.

Fox*
20th February 2015, 16:48
Hi all,

I would love to have a copy of Zannie's work. If someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't been in the chlex fandom in years and would love to reread some of my favs.

Thanks

lexie
20th February 2015, 20:16
PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

First of all I'd like to make sure you understand that the following message doesn't necessarily reflect the feelings of the Administration and that my post represents only my opinion not as a Moderator but as another member.

I've been gladly sharing copies of Zannie's work since her stories were still on the boards and it's been common practice for years to come to me for back-ups or feedback-free copies of stories because I'm probably the only person who has all the complete fics on the boards saved. However, it's recently come to my attention that a good number of members who have requested Zannie's fics in recent times are mostly Freshmen whose first and only post is actually the request message and, what's more, they either end up disappearing from the boards within days or have no active participation once they get hold of the stories.

As you must be aware, our fandom is lagging and the activity on the boards has slowed down considerably since the moment the show stopped airing. Naughty-Seduction has survived thanks to the participation of its members all these years and the continuing support of our authors via your feedback- no matter how succinct- has encouraged Julie to keep NS running despite its cost.

In short, I've taken the "personal" decision to share Zannie's fics only with members who have reviewed a minimum of twenty stories.The comments needn't be longer than a couple of sentences, but they have to prove the stories were read.We've got a well of fics to choose from and lots of talented writers who deserve to get some love; several still visit the boards on occasion and/or get notifications in their email inbox.

I'm sorry if it sounds unfair, but I think it's up to all of us to keep the boards as active as possible to ensure they'll continue to be there for our enjoyment when we need some time to wind down at the end of the day.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Guillermina

Rachet
23rd February 2015, 18:22
Sounds reasonable to me

Jen1388
28th February 2015, 15:47
Hi Lexie, do you still happen to have a copy of untouchable? I managed to get nameless saved many years ago!
There's also the zannie fix ( forgive my ignorance) where Chloe starts off being with Jason? X

lexie
28th February 2015, 18:42
Hi Lexie, do you still happen to have a copy of untouchable? I managed to get nameless saved many years ago!
There's also the zannie fix ( forgive my ignorance) where Chloe starts off being with Jason? X

Check out your inbox. There are a few sequels to Nameless, by the way. And the other fic you're looking for sounds like either "Irrevocable" or "Inevitabilities"; I'd go for the former.

jessicakadie
31st May 2015, 07:42
This is totally late I know, but I just came back to re-read some of your fics and saw this. I doubt you log on here often anymore, but is there any chance you could PM me? Would really love read your fics again, they're some of my fav Chlex

lexie
31st May 2015, 11:23
This is totally late I know, but I just came back to re-read some of your fics and saw this. I doubt you log on here often anymore, but is there any chance you could PM me? Would really love read your fics again, they're some of my fav Chlex

As I said in a previous post, I have no trouble sharing Zannie's fics. My only request to avoid having members grab the fics and disappear from the forums without becoming active members of the community- it's happened a lot with newbies- is that you comment on a minimum of twenty fics, showing that you've actually read the stories. You're pretty much there, so feel free to contact me once you reach the magical number.

flowergirl
14th October 2015, 17:35
*waves*
Does anyone have Zannie's Chloe/Bruce fic for me?

lexie
15th October 2015, 10:02
*waves*
Does anyone have Zannie's Chloe/Bruce fic for me?

I assume you mean "Attachments". Check out your inbox.

flowergirl
19th October 2015, 11:01
Thanks for the message Lexie! The fic I'm looking for isn't 'Attachments' however. It's a Chruce fic with unrequited Chlex; Lex is in love with Chloe, Chloe is committed to Bruce. I remember a scene in a car, Lex tells Chloe Bruce is Batman in the hopes this wil kill there relationship.... Does this ring any bells with anyone?

HotCrossedBunny
20th October 2015, 17:07
No but it sounds sad. Does Chlex become unrequited in the end?

trinna
29th October 2015, 03:22
I really miss Zannie's fanfiction.

lexie
2nd November 2015, 23:58
Thanks for the message Lexie! The fic I'm looking for isn't 'Attachments' however. It's a Chruce fic with unrequited Chlex; Lex is in love with Chloe, Chloe is committed to Bruce. I remember a scene in a car, Lex tells Chloe Bruce is Batman in the hopes this wil kill there relationship.... Does this ring any bells with anyone?

There aren't many non-Chlex stories on NS; actually, the sub-board devoted to them is now locked.

Could it be scifichick774's "The Deal (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=540)"? If not, try this forum: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44

slayer44
27th November 2015, 02:24
It's been awhile but I've been rewatching old episodes of SV and on a chlex kick :) I've been wanting to re-read Zannie's fits :)

lexie
27th November 2015, 22:30
It's been awhile but I've been rewatching old episodes of SV and on a chlex kick :) I've been wanting to re-read Zannie's fits :)

Check out your inbox.

hannagreen20
28th November 2015, 20:15
I miss Zannie's fic. I always seem to lose my files! :(

Artemis09
2nd December 2015, 19:28
I do to. Does anyone know where I can find them?

lexie
2nd December 2015, 21:14
I do to. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Zannie's pulled down all of her fics due to her manager's request. As I've told many members via PM, if you want to read reworks of several Chlex fics plus a bunch of original novels you can visit both of her official websites as a published author. Her books are available on most e-bookshops.

http://clairekent.com/

http://noelle-adams.com/Books.html

chounette
17th December 2015, 15:48
Hello I 'm not a newbie..I already read a lot and a lot of stoty here
But i'm french and also i read english i'm not vert good to write it.....so i don't leave a lot of comment
I return on NS forum recently....refall in my love of chlex and i'm very disapointed for not keeping zannie stoty before
i'was in love with road tripping and all of her work
can someone please send me her story

aurelia.chounette@hotmail.fr

thank you very much and good job all of you
your story are amazing and i know it's a lot of work so thank you

lexie
18th December 2015, 20:35
Hello I 'm not a newbie..I already read a lot and a lot of stoty here
But i'm french and also i read english i'm not vert good to write it.....so i don't leave a lot of comment
I return on NS forum recently....refall in my love of chlex and i'm very disapointed for not keeping zannie stoty before
i'was in love with road tripping and all of her work
can someone please send me her story

aurelia.chounette@hotmail.fr

thank you very much and good job all of you
your story are amazing and i know it's a lot of work so thank you

Zannie's stories are no longer on our boards, but you can get them in ebook or paperback format (see the post immediately before yours).

I've also PMed you.

g-love99
9th March 2016, 22:06
Was seven for a secret ever completed? I think it's the only one I don't have :-)

lexie
10th March 2016, 07:56
Was seven for a secret ever completed? I think it's the only one I don't have :-)

Zannie had it pulled down before completing it, but the good news is you can get it as an ebook from Amazon and other e-stores. Here's the page on Zannie's website with a brief summary and links to purchase the novel. Scroll down to find it:

http://www.clairekent.com/standalone-novellas.html

By the way, her other pen name is Noelle Adams: http://noelle-adams.com/

You'll find reworks of all her well-known Chlex fics as well as original novels on either site. Enjoy!

missmagick
10th April 2016, 06:54
Does anyone have txt versions of any of Zannie's fics I mean fa fics only I'm not after original fics. Several of hers were my favs and now there gone. I'm after Terza Rima, In Experience, storm front and others. Please begging here!

lexie
10th April 2016, 07:50
Does anyone have txt versions of any of Zannie's fics I mean fa fics only I'm not after original fics. Several of hers were my favs and now there gone. I'm after Terza Rima, In Experience, storm front and others. Please begging here!

Please, read my post concerning this issue HERE (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=8880&p=286668&viewfull=1#post286668).

"In Experience" was published in two volumes- "Escorted" and "Breaking"- by Zannie under the pen name Claire Kent: http://www.clairekent.com/escorted_series.html. Meanwhile, "Storm Front" was published as "One Night in the Ice Storm" under her other nom-de-plume, Noelle Adams: http://noelle-adams.com/novellas.html (scroll down the page and you'll find it at the bottom),

If you take a closer look at both of her official sites, you'll find that most of her Chlex stories are now available as ebooks or paperbacks.

I believe nudging our members to Zannie's homepages is a lovely way to recognise and support someone who's made a wonderful and meaningful contribution to our fandom.

missmagick
10th April 2016, 12:45
I know but I'm only after th original versions not the reworked ones they were my favourites I don't want altered or rewritten ones zannie herself said she would send them to NS users but I still haven't heard back yet and I'm desperate to find In experience, Terza Rima and storm front I already have road tripping please any help would be appreciated heck I'll buy the new ones if I can get the original ones as well please pretty please

missmagick
19th April 2016, 05:04
May I please have Zannies flics now I reviewed at least 20 stories some of which I have already read and reviewed on other sites as well. Please!

asarstar
29th August 2016, 00:01
Hey Lexie,

Just wanted to drop a thank you for single-handedly holding this thread together, your link push is appreciated.

xoxo

hannagreen20
23rd October 2016, 17:00
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knows how to find the original Zannie's fics? I used to have them on my old computer but it crashed! You can email me at joeymgreen@yahoo.com

thanks!

PS Smallville is on Hulu!

PPS Thanks Lexie for keeping this site together!

lexie
8th November 2016, 04:32
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knows how to find the original Zannie's fics? I used to have them on my old computer but it crashed! You can email me at joeymgreen@yahoo.com

thanks!

PS Smallville is on Hulu!

PPS Thanks Lexie for keeping this site together!

I've just PMed you. ;)

lexie
8th November 2016, 04:35
Hey Lexie,

Just wanted to drop a thank you for single-handedly holding this thread together, your link push is appreciated.

xoxo

Just giving back a little bit of what this community has granted us for so many years.

chloee
13th November 2016, 07:13
Hello, i really want to read zannie's fanfictions, but i don't know how, can someone pm me... fatsoo.147@gmail.com I really appreciate it:D

robinlange
27th November 2016, 02:30
Anyone know where i can get copies of zannies fics i am looking for irrevocable

Artemis09
15th December 2016, 16:25
I am also looking for Zannie's fics. If anyone has an idea where I can read them because I am having difficulty finding them.

lexchloe
24th January 2017, 00:38

loved that fic. Would appreciate also appreciate if someone could point me in their direction.

jem
1st February 2017, 06:46
oh man, ive been away for yEARS..... and only just remembered the amazingness of chlex and zannie fanfiction! did she end up finishing the 'secrets' story!? i've actually bought most of her books on amazon kindle and while still great, not as amazing as the original chlex stories....

could anyone please give me any advice on how to get a hold of the original zannie stories??

THANKS! woah 2017....

lexie
1st February 2017, 09:17

loved that fic. Would appreciate also appreciate if someone could point me in their direction.

I am also looking for Zannie's fics. If anyone has an idea where I can read them because I am having difficulty finding them.

oh man, ive been away for yEARS..... and only just remembered the amazingness of chlex and zannie fanfiction! did she end up finishing the 'secrets' story!? i've actually bought most of her books on amazon kindle and while still great, not as amazing as the original chlex stories....

could anyone please give me any advice on how to get a hold of the original zannie stories??

THANKS! woah 2017....

Check your inboxes, ladies.

jem
3rd February 2017, 00:37
lexie you are amazing xox! thank you!!

musicangel585
3rd February 2017, 04:58
I'm rewatching Smallville and with that re-reading old fics. Can someone get me Zannie's original fics please.

Krysia
4th February 2017, 21:52
i feel a bit nostalgic and am rereading some fanfiction. Any chance there is some of Zannie's fic saved somewhere? I would love to read them again.

hoaly11
6th February 2017, 09:18
i so, thanks you for share!

ariana
12th March 2017, 10:03
I too am wanting to reread Zannie's work. Can you please send me the link as well?

chloee
4th April 2017, 12:22
where can i read zannie's fanfic?

Selece
11th May 2017, 17:38
I'm surprised all of these fics are gone. Zannie's collection is one of the best. If that link is still around, may I please have it sent to me as well?

lexie
21st June 2017, 03:27
I too am wanting to reread Zannie's work. Can you please send me the link as well?

i so, thanks you for share!

where can i read zannie's fanfic?

Hi!

Sorry for taking so long to reply; I've been away from the forums due to some health issues.

Please, read this post: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=8880&page=7&p=286668&viewfull=1#post286668

As I've told many members via PM, if you want to read reworks of several Chlex fics plus a bunch of original novels you can visit both of Zannie's official websites as a published author. Her books are available on most e-bookshops.

gammarhogirl
7th August 2017, 18:02
After having some kids and life getting in the way, I was going through old bookmarks and refound NS. So sad to hear that Zannie has removed her works. But happy she can publish them.
Does anyone have a list of the original titles that she used on here? I have so many files saved I'd like to see if I have any of her works. Thanks!

lexie
8th August 2017, 01:51
After having some kids and life getting in the way, I was going through old bookmarks and refound NS. So sad to hear that Zannie has removed her works. But happy she can publish them.
Does anyone have a list of the original titles that she used on here? I have so many files saved I'd like to see if I have any of her works. Thanks!

Here you go:

Complications
Akin to Love
Irrevocable
Road Tripping
Progression
Mistletoe & Other Clichés
Serving Christmas
The Potter Mission
The Dark and the Light
Untouchable
Seven
Attachments
Renaissance
Terza Rima
Glow
In Experience
Reconciled
Praying for Rain
Storm Front
Holiday Heat
Birthdays
Excavated
Bastion
Seven for a Secret
Listed
Eight Christmas Eves
Shattering
Retreat
Missing
Negotiations
Bittersweet
Rebel
Married for Christmas
Metaphysics
Olympus
Sanctuary

Series:
"Nameless", "Christening", "Eventualities" & "Silences "
"Inevitabilities" & "Escaping the Inevitable"
“Lessons in Seduction”,“An Easter Lesson”,“Lessons in Darkness”,"Lessons in Disguise",“Lessons in Gratitude”,“A New Year’s Lesson” and "Lessons in Love"
“For her Birthday” and “Gray”

Many of them have been published as paperbacks and ebooks. You can find them on her official sites:

http://noelle-adams.com/

RevDorothyL
9th August 2017, 19:51
I think there's another title among the files I have from you, Lexie: "Birthdays"*(NC-17) [46 pages; started 10/2/05; #3521] Summary: Chloe gets an unexpected birthday present.

"Bastion" and "Seven for a Secret" are the only stories from your list above that weren't included in those files (and thanks again so very much for those!).

lexie
10th August 2017, 20:25
I think there's another title among the files I have from you, Lexie: "Birthdays"*(NC-17) [46 pages; started 10/2/05; #3521] Summary: Chloe gets an unexpected birthday present.

"Bastion" and "Seven for a Secret" are the only stories from your list above that weren't included in those files (and thanks again so very much for those!).

You're right about "Birthdays". Apparently, when I edited my post it was accidentally deleted from the list.

By the way, "Seven for a Secret" was never finished so I haven't included it in the folder that I usually share with old members or those who are active reviewers on the site.

I've just added "Bastion" to complete the collection so check your inbox.

RevDorothyL
11th August 2017, 19:00
Thank you! I enjoyed reading that vignette.

tatie87
5th October 2017, 08:45
Its been forever since I've visited NS. I used to come daily and now it feels like its been forever. I was re-reading some fics by Zannie and I remembered she was going to start publishing. I'm so glad I stumbled on this post of her master fic list (which I previously got copies of) and what pen names she has been using. Thanks for the post.

Katie

HotCrossedBunny
19th November 2017, 21:03
Hello, I just realised that even though I had all of the Zannies they got lost in the great harddrive collapse of 2017. Does the 20 reviews count for people who have already done that but have been away for a while or do we have to do more? Either way, I am happy, I know that you put a lot of time into this and are under no requirement to do it and now that I have time I am bad regardless. I just wanted to know.

sal
2nd December 2017, 23:06
Would anyone be able to send me a copy of some of Zannie’s fics? I remember reading a few of them years ago and they were so good! I loved Road tripping!

lexie
5th December 2017, 03:06
Hello, I just realised that even though I had all of the Zannies they got lost in the great harddrive collapse of 2017. Does the 20 reviews count for people who have already done that but have been away for a while or do we have to do more? Either way, I am happy, I know that you put a lot of time into this and are under no requirement to do it and now that I have time I am bad regardless. I just wanted to know.

Check your inbox.

Would anyone be able to send me a copy of some of Zannie’s fics? I remember reading a few of them years ago and they were so good! I loved Road tripping!

Please, read my post concerning this issue HERE (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=8880&p=286668&viewfull=1#post286668).

As I've told many members via PM, if you want to read reworks of several Chlex fics plus a bunch of original novels you can visit both of her official websites as a published author. Her books are available on most e-bookshops, either as ebooks or paperbacks- Road Tripping (https://www.noelle-adams.com/road-tripping)included.

I believe nudging our members to Zannie's homepages is a lovely way to recognise and support someone who's made a wonderful and meaningful contribution to our fandom.

HotCrossedBunny
5th December 2017, 22:06
Thank-you. :D

Pink Tree Lady
31st December 2017, 11:09
As I've told many members via PM, if you want to read reworks of several Chlex fics plus a bunch of original novels you can visit both of her official websites as a published author. Her books are available on most e-bookshops, either as ebooks or paperbacks- Road Tripping (https://www.noelle-adams.com/road-tripping)included.

Hey there Lexie, I've been away a while and was actually looking forward to re-reading some old work from Zambie. I've checked out both websites you've referenced but couldn't find any of the Chlex related work. Maybe I'm not looking correctly... can you point me out to the right section maybe?

Cheers girls... and read you next year 

lexie
5th January 2018, 23:29
Hey there Lexie, I've been away a while and was actually looking forward to re-reading some old work from Zambie. I've checked out both websites you've referenced but couldn't find any of the Chlex related work. Maybe I'm not looking correctly... can you point me out to the right section maybe?

Cheers girls... and read you next year 

Go to Claire Kent's homepage and click on BOOKS in the top right-hand corner. The following were originally Chlex fics whose character names she changed to get the stories published: Escorted Series, Nameless Series and Standalone Novellas.

Go to Noelle Adams' homepage and click on BOOKS once again. The following series were originally Chlex: Willow Park, Balm in Gilead (Retreat). One Night (Ice Storm) and the first ten Standalones, except Overexposed.

Pink Tree Lady
7th January 2018, 16:44
Alright, thanks for the response. Makes sense. Good to know I only half an idiot ��

lexie
7th January 2018, 19:41
Alright, thanks for the response. Makes sense. Good to know I only half an idiot ��

By the way, you can get at least three of Zannie's novels as ebooks for free. Just visit her Amazon pages and browse: https://www.amazon.com/Noelle-Adams/e/B00A1LSI02/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_3?qid=1515346701&sr=1-3

This is Claire Kent's page at the same store: https://www.amazon.com/Claire-Kent/e/B00AY1M0F8/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1515346804&sr=8-1

asarstar
11th April 2018, 03:31
Ok, so I'm going to breakdown and do this. I've been swearing that I wouldn't, but here goes.

Lexie, would it be possible for me to get a copy of those Zannie stories? I've gone through all my old hard disks and computers. I FINALLY remembered my password for my original account (TestingFaith - where I should meet the 20 story review minimum, as that's the account that I read most of these stories as they were originally happening). I logged in just now and found, well, the inbox was empty, so not saved there either. Also, since that account lives in lurker status, figured I'd keep moving forwards, since this is my pen name these days anyways.

Totally understand if it's a no-go. Felt the annual nostalgia creeping up on me a bit early this year. Claire's books are definitely on my goodreads' list, there's just something so enjoyable about the Chlex versions.

brittany2922
18th July 2018, 21:16
Hi! I'm not sure if you're still answering these messages I know this post was made a few years ago. I actually had a bunch of Zannie Chlex fics once already and unfortunately my computer crashed and I lost EVERYTHING on it. I was wondering if you were still sharing them. I've been rewatching the first few seasons of Smallville and am feeling a little nostalgic. I'd love to read them again!
Thanks so much! :)
Brittany

lexie
18th July 2018, 23:44
I've just PMed you.

staysixkid
19th July 2018, 00:25
holy smokes! it has been forever since I've been back here. It was a craving for Zannie's fics that had me dust off my old account. I see her works have been taken down :( Is it possible to get access to her fics as well?

I've forgotten how awesome our little community was!! I think it's tie for a SV rewatch!

lexie
19th July 2018, 02:46
holy smokes! it has been forever since I've been back here. It was a craving for Zannie's fics that had me dust off my old account. I see her works have been taken down :( Is it possible to get access to her fics as well?

I've forgotten how awesome our little community was!! I think it's tie for a SV rewatch!

Welcome back! Check your inbox.

Lennox
19th July 2018, 06:17
Holy moly it’s been years since I’ve been on this site! I broke my leg and am immobile right now so I’ve decided to bi be watch Smallville on Hulu and it’s bringing back all sorts of Chlex memories! I miss this little community! It the offer is still good, I would love PDFs of Zanie’s fics! I’ve only been off my feet a week and I’m already going stir crazy!

lexie
21st July 2018, 21:29
Holy moly it’s been years since I’ve been on this site! I broke my leg and am immobile right now so I’ve decided to bi be watch Smallville on Hulu and it’s bringing back all sorts of Chlex memories! I miss this little community! It the offer is still good, I would love PDFs of Zanie’s fics! I’ve only been off my feet a week and I’m already going stir crazy!

Hi, Lennox! Sorry to hear about your accident.

Did you use to be a member back in the day? If so, let me know what username you went by.

kinky
3rd October 2018, 01:20
A trip down memory lane recently. Being sick and me at home gave me the opportunity to rewatch old episode of SV and reading old fanfic. I can’t believe it was 10 years ago that I discover this forum and Zanie’s work! So sad it is no longer available. If possible i would love for PDF of Zanie’s fic!!!

lexie
6th October 2018, 01:53
A trip down memory lane recently. Being sick and me at home gave me the opportunity to rewatch old episode of SV and reading old fanfic. I can’t believe it was 10 years ago that I discover this forum and Zanie’s work! So sad it is no longer available. If possible i would love for PDF of Zanie’s fic!!!

Well, judging by the date you joined, it hasn't been ten years but fourteen and a half, kinky.

Check your inbox. I hope you're doing better. :)

missmagick
18th November 2018, 03:52
Hey could I get a copy of zannies fics please there's a couple I would like to re read thanks

hannagreen20
9th December 2018, 18:56
Is there any chance I could get a copy of Zannie's fics too? Her Christmas ones are my favorite! I know you sent them to me before but they were on my old computer!

lexie
19th December 2018, 20:17
Check your inboxes, ladies.

fionnula123
26th December 2018, 03:07
My goodness. I didn't even realise that these were no longer on here. I'm an old member that recently just re-joined as I'd forgotten my old username. I was a member around 10 years ago when Smallville still aired. Would it be possible to send me some of the pdf versions, too, please? Thank you.

fionnula123
6th January 2019, 16:52
I can't believe her fics have gone. I used to be a member on her about 10 years ago, but had to get a new login as I'd forgotten what my username was from back then. Would you be able to send through the PDF of her fics please? Thank you.:puppydog::grin:

risdee
7th March 2019, 17:27
Oh man. I recently realized all my saved zannie fics are gone. I didn't back up the subfolder it was in and had a system failure. Can anyone reshare her fics? She is such an amazing writer. Also if anyone has her original works I would love to buy it to support her writing.

lexie
9th March 2019, 08:29
Oh man. I recently realized all my saved zannie fics are gone. I didn't back up the subfolder it was in and had a system failure. Can anyone reshare her fics? She is such an amazing writer. Also if anyone has her original works I would love to buy it to support her writing.

Please, read my old post concerning the sharing of Zannie's Chlex work: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=8880&page=7&p=286668&viewfull=1#post286668

By the way, if you want to read reworks of several Chlex fics plus a bunch of original novels you can visit both of her official websites as a published author. Her books are available on most e-bookshops.

hannagreen20
14th March 2019, 20:30
I’m re-reading Zannie’s fic Renaissance and it’s still so wonderful but it’s hilarious how 38 is considered “old”. When I first read it I was 19/20 and 38 seemed ANCIENT. Now at 37 I feel so young!

kawaii28
21st August 2019, 23:33
Omg it’s been years since I’ve been on here but I would really appreciate it if I could get access to all of Zannie’s Chlex fics pretty pleaseee xxx

lexie
22nd August 2019, 19:25
Omg it’s been years since I’ve been on here but I would really appreciate it if I could get access to all of Zannie’s Chlex fics pretty pleaseee xxx

Please, read my old post concerning the sharing of Zannie's Chlex work: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=8880&page=7&p=286668&viewfull=1#post286668

By the way, if you want to read reworks of several Chlex fics plus a bunch of original novels you can visit both of her official websites as a published author. Her books are available on most e-bookshops.