PDA

View Full Version : Confidence (NC-17 - 8/17/2012 - One Shot)

ChloeLovesLex
17th August 2012, 09:30
Author: ChloeLovesLex
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own Smallville. This is only for grins. The intent for infringement does not exist.
Summary: Chloe just finalized her divorce. Lex has complete confidence in his skills.

Author’s note: Sometimes I try to write a chapter to finish up my other fics, but my muse has other ideas. I wouldn't say this has plot or was anything more than an excuse to write some smut. Blame my muse. For some reason she's been more content to have Lex naked and horny rather than anything else. Hopefully this will sate her into writing what I need to actually get finished. The smut is rusty - haven't written any since Merger in 2010, yet somehow Lex and Chloe still manage to have orgasms, so ya know, maybe they are just easily pushed to that point. I dunno. Enjoy.

Oh, and this has not been proofed, so if you find them doing something ridiculous like thrusting into a plant, let me know. That wasn't intentional. I hate auto-correct.

Confidence

"Well, at least it's all over now," Chloe remarked from the couch as she stared out the large expanse of windows in Lex's office. The rain pounded against the glass, and left streaks of water that blurred the lights from the city that surrounded them.

"It is," he responded while refilling her empty wine glass.

She glanced at him as he did it. "Think I need more of that?"

"Probably," he answered honestly.

She reached for the glass and accidentally knocked it over, spilling its contents all over the papers on the coffee table in front of them. "Shit! I'm sorry," she yelped while righting her glass and grabbing the few napkins remaining in their bag of takeout. She began blotting at the liquid that was quickly making its way across the table.

Lex got up and retrieved a small towel from across the room at his bar, and helped her finish the cleanup.

"I guess I'll be needing a new copy of those," she mused while looking down at the paperwork drowned in what was likely some very expensive red wine.

"It wouldn't be a bad idea."

"Eh, what for anyway?" She settled back into the couch and Lex refilled her glass again. "I don't care to look at them again."

He didn't say anything, but she knew he'd probably push her into getting another copy of them anyway. Later.

He handed the glass to her and she smiled at him as he did. "I promise not to spill it this time."

He smirked at her in response and sat down next to her again. She lifted it to her lips and took far more than a sip.

They sat for a few moments quietly. This time both of them lost in the view and drinking down the red liquid.

"You know what gets me the most?" she broke through the silence.

He turned his attention to her.

"The fact that he sucked in bed. I mean how ironic is that, anyway? Runs off with some tramp when he couldn't even give me an orgasm to save his life," she spat out.

Lex nearly choked on his wine.

She stood up to pace in her anger. "It's obvious she was only after his money." She crossed the room and stood in front of the window, then gulped down more of the wine. "I mean, unless her standards are far lower than mine are."

Lex just let her rant without a word, and his expression hadn't changed much after the initial shock that nearly choked him.

She paced some more, gesturing with her hands and nearly sloshing what was left of her wine onto the wood floor "I'm sorry, but there's absolutely no way that she can be happy with his performance. It's truly pathetic," she continued. "She even had plenty of test runs before buying that package, unlike me. I guess she did me a favor."

She turned back toward Lex to find that he was smirking at her. "What?" she asked.

He didn't answer her.

"Lex Luthor! You can't give me that look and not tell me what you are thinking," she pointed her finger at him.

He only chuckled at her in response.

"Le-ex," she pouted.

"I think you've had enough to drink," he answered soberly.

She set her glass down on his desk, huffed at him, and put her hands on her hips. "Not nearly enough. Now tell me what you were thinking, because that was not it."

"Fine," he responded, "I was only thinking that I've never done that."

She tilted her head at him, "cheated on somebody?"

"No, I've never left a woman," he paused for a moment searching for the word he wanted to use "unsatisfied."

"Oh." She blushed hotly. She hadn't expected him to say that.

He finished the last of the wine in his glass and set it down on the table.

Chloe digested what he'd said and decided to challenge it. "How do you know?"

Lex's eyes shot up to her. He looked shocked and almost offended that she would suggest otherwise.

He stood up and stalked towards her. When he entered her personal space, he leaned into her ear and murmured huskily "because I'm very thorough."

She shuddered at his words. Then he brushed past her and stood with his back to her at the window.

"And because you are so thorough, you assume that you've never had a woman fake an orgasm." She scooted herself up onto the edge of his desk and kicked off her shoes.

He spun around to face her. Obviously irritated at her insistence that his performance would be anything less than stellar in the bedroom. "I assume nothing, Chloe. I can say without a doubt, that such a thing has never happened."

She gulped down the last of her wine and set the glass on the corner of his desk, then snorted at him. "Yeah, that's probably what he thought too."

That ignited something in him. "That man does not even remotely compare to me." He moved the few paces toward her, then placed his hands on either side of her on his desk and leaned in, "I never would have cheated on you, and you certainly wouldn't be in another man's office complaining about my performance after our divorce."

She leaned back on her hands to gain some space, "Alright, alright. Fine. You're a god in bed. All hail the orgasm king. Thy name is Lex Luthor." She smiled at him, hoping to appease his obviously slightly bruised ego.

He straightened up and looked down at her, "Make fun if you would like, but I have absolute confidence in my track record."

He rounded his desk and sat in his chair.

She turned her head toward him, "So, you think he's an idiot for cheating on me, eh?"

He leaned back and looked up at her. "An absolute imbecile."

She smiled at him. "Good to know."

She sat back up and scooted around in front of him. "And you would have made certain I was completely satisfied every single time we had sex."

He smirked at her arrogantly, "without fail."

She sighed at him, "I'm a lucky girl in that scenario." She reached up and pulled the clip from her hair and let the mass of blonde hair fall loosely around her shoulders, running her hands though it. "Too bad I fell for the wrong guy."

He nodded at her thoughtfully.

"So, do you plan to fire his firm over it?"

"You can't ask me to do that, Chloe. He's just one guy in the largest firm in Metropolis. The best firm in Metropolis. I'm certain you can see where that wouldn't be a good business move."

"I know," she sighed. "I'm not really asking you to." She leaned back on her hands again.

He was watching her with intensity and had fallen silent again.

"Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" His expression hadn't changed and it unnerved her.

"I don't know what that look is, but it makes me uncomfortable."

He smiled at her knowingly. "It's always made you uncomfortable."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked defensively.

"It means I used to give you the same looks once upon a time, and they made you uncomfortable then as well."

"What are you talking about?" she sat up and scooted off his desk, landing on her feet in front of him.

"Nevermind," he sighed at her and rubbed his hand down his face. "It's late, I better see that you get home safely."

"Don't you do that. Don't you go shutting down on me, Luthor." She grabbed the arms of his chair and rolled it toward her until it bumped her legs. "You are supposed to be making me feel better now that my divorce is final. You promised. I even got you to pinky swear. If my best friend can't do it, then who can?"

"Ah, but that's just it, Chloe. I can't. Not the way that I want." He realized he'd said too much and looked over her shoulder at the wall.

Her eyes widened at him, "what?"

"I'm sorry, I've had too much to drink and so have you. I didn't mean that the way it came out."

"Then how did you mean it?"

He didn't answer her. His jaw ticked in irritation at her for not dropping the subject. "How about we talk about this tomorrow, when we're thinking clearly."

"Oh no you don't, Lex. You sit right there and answer me. I'm thinking just fine." She was leaning over into his personal space now.

"What the hell do you want me to say, Chloe?"

"I want the truth. What is it?"

"You want the truth," he looked at her bitterly. "It's the same thing it was 5 years ago, when you married Rick. When you chose him over me."

Chloe sputtered at him and staggered back to lean against his desk for support. "What? I dated both of you. You and I decided we were better as friends. I ended up marrying him."

He scoffed at her, "No Chloe, you decided that we were better off as friends."

She blinked at him. Trying to recollect how everything had happened back then. They'd only gone on two dates. They'd never even kissed. All she really remembered was thinking that it could never work out with them, and that Rick would be the better option. It was never that she wasn't attracted to him. She just never thought he'd love her. "You wanted to keep dating me?"

He stood up from his chair, leaned in close, and reached around her to his phone. "I'll call the car to take us home."

She narrowed her eyes at him and grabbed his wrist. "You most certainly will not."

He cut her an irritated look, "Chloe, lets just end this night where it is, before we end up in one of our arguments. You've had a bad enough day."

She didn't let go of his wrist, "No."

"Chloe." There was an edge of warning in his voice.

"No," she repeated.

He straightened up and looked down at her. Her fingers released him from their grip.

He took in her tousled hair. Her eyes gazing up at his intently. The way her chest was rising and falling. Her tongue darting out to lick her lips before she spoke again. "Tell me," she finished.

He wasn't going to do this. Not today. Her divorce had taken nearly a year, and he'd managed to keep himself in check the whole time. He wasn't about to let a little wine and inappropriate conversation on the day her divorce was finalized change that. Not if he could help it. He inhaled sharply and closed his eyes. "No," he answered. A finality to his tone that most wouldn't dream of challenging.

She gave a huff of anger, "Fine, Lex." She grabbed his loosened tie, and yanked him towards her, her lips met his in a forceful and bruising kiss.

She thought at first he might pull away when he didn't return it immediately, but after what must have been the initial shock, he moved his lips against hers with the same hunger. It wasn't long before his tongue found his way into her mouth and they began dueling for dominance. His hands tangled in her hair and Chloe found herself pressing against him. Her legs on either side of his thighs, her hands stroking up and down his back.

He released her and placed his forehead against hers as they both panted for fuller breaths of air.
"We can't do this Chloe," he breathed out at her.

She pulled her head back and stared defiantly into his eyes. "You aren't leaving this room until you are honest with me. Tell me, Lex."

He was staring down at her lips, so red and full from the treatment they'd just received. So perfect and beautiful, and he decided 'to hell with it'. He took her face in his hands and kissed her one time softly on the lips, then pressed one to her cheek and tangled a hand in her hair, then he pressed one closer to her ear before breathing huskily in it "I wanted you five years ago, and find myself wanting you even more now."

She closed her eyes and ran her hands up his chest as he continued.

He began kissing a path down her neck, "when we meet for lunch dates, I fantasize for hours after you are gone about what I wish I could do to you."

He stroked a hand up her thigh, "and these damned stockings you wear drive me wild."

She gave a slight giggle to that admission. He pulled back to look at her again, "and you have no idea what your smile does to me."

He could see the blush on her cheeks spread quickly down to her chest. He slid his hand from her hair down to the collar of her blouse and traced it down the edge of the fabric covering her breasts, "and there have been countless times I've watched you blush, just the way you are doing now, and wanted nothing more than to feel the heat from it against the palm of my hand." He skimmed his palm over the fabric then rubbed his thumb across her nipple.

Chloe moaned at his touch. She didn't want him to stop. She leaned up into his ear, "then do it."

That was all the encouragement that he needed. His other hand left her thigh and he made quick work of the buttons on her blouse baring the lace of her bra beneath it. He cupped one breast in his hand and began to knead at it while his mouth immediately dove to the other laving at it through the fabric with his tongue and teeth.

Chloe reached around her back and unfastened the clasp of her bra. Lex was quick to pull the loosened garments from her body and fling them across the room. He dove back to her chest, switching breasts between his mouth and hands. Sucking on their peaks and scraping his teeth against them as she arched into his touch and moaned his name.

She was working on the buttons of his shirt as he continued. She pulled the fabric from his chest and out of the waist of his pants. Then worked the cufflinks at his wrists so she could give his shirt the same treatment he'd given hers. When she'd managed to get it tossed away, she ran her hands over the hard plains of his chest up to his shoulders and then back down to his chiseled abs. She traced her thumbs along the indentations between each of them, enjoying how sculpted they were, while Lex continued to lavish her breasts with attention.

He began to trail kisses down toward her navel, then over to her side and closer to the fabric of her skirt where he nipped at the flesh there. She wasn't able to reach his body any longer so she ran her fingers over his scalp. He groaned in response and knelt down in front of her taking one leg and nipping at her calf then running his tongue leisurely up to her thigh where he tugged at the lace top of her stocking with his teeth before slowly pulling it down her leg, then repeated the same with her other leg.

"God Lex," she whimpered, "you're killing me."

He huffed a laugh against her thigh and murmured, "I told you I was very thorough." Then he nibbled a path closer to her center and further beneath her skirt. She adjusted herself to give him better access and lifted her ass from his desk and bunched her skirt up around her waist. With her core easier to reach, he was at it instantly, licking a path straight up the fabric and back down, then teasing at her entrance with his tongue through its lace confines.

Chloe nearly came unhinged. "Oh fuck. Oh god." She clawed at his head.

Lex pulled the lace of her panties aside and lapped at the moisture that had collected there before seeking out her clit and giving it a thorough lashing. Chloe tried to hold herself still, but she was having a hard time.

He slowly inserted one finger into her wet channel and she bucked into it so hard that she nearly knocked him over. He caught himself with his free hand and removed his other from her body. She found herself laughing. "Oh god, I'm so sorry, Lex. I'm obviously not going to handle that very well if you keep that up."

He arched an eyebrow at her and slowly rose to his feet. His finger traced her wet folds before he slid it back in and began to slowly fuck her with it. His mouth met hers and she tasted herself on his tongue when it advanced to duel with hers again.

He added another finger and was moving them in and out of her faster. His lips leaving her mouth and trailing kisses down her jaw. She clawed at his ass then moved her hands to work on his buckle. She tugged at the leather strap and freed it from the metal clasping, then slid the closure of his pants open, and unzipped them. She reached in and began to stroke the hard cock that she found straining against the confines of his boxers. He groaned against her throat.

Her hand worked him over through the fabric, until she found the opening in the front and pulled it free into her grasp. She rubbed her thumb across the wet tip, spreading the moisture over its head, then firmly stroking the length of it in time with the thrusts that his fingers were making into her.

She felt the pressure building low in her belly as he continued to slide his digits in and out of her. Knew that wasn't how she wanted to come. She leaned down to his ear and whispered in a breathless voice, "Not like this, Lex. I want to come with you inside me."

He jerked his head from where he had it buried at her pulse and met her eyes. Questioning what she had just said. They both slowly stopped what they were doing. She brought her hands up to his face and stroked her thumbs down his cheeks, "please," she whispered as she pressed herself against him. His length now buried against the crease of her thigh and her sex.

If he'd had a shred of any control it was gone at that moment. He moved far enough away to pull his boxers down and away then closed the small distance between them. She spread her legs further and pulled him close enough between them to rub her wet core against him. He quickly lined himself up at her entrance and slid the tip into her and then pulled back slowly.

Chloe's head lolled back and she let out a small moan. He repeated it again, plunging in a little further and then back. "Yes," she hissed out.

He placed his hands on her hips and thrust completely into her. She cried out at the welcome intrusion. Wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and leaned back onto his desk. He began pumping into her slow and steady. Her hips bucking up to meet his long strokes.

She tried to grab hold of the edge of the desk to steady herself so she didn't slide across it as he drove into her harder. Her breasts bouncing with the motion. It didn't help. She found herself moving further onto the desk with each movement.

Lex didn't let up, he kept sliding his cock into her with force, hitting her deep inside. His balls slapping against her wet pussy. She found herself moaning out a series of "ungh's" with each stroke.

It wasn't long before it was there again, the feeling deep in her belly. She held onto the desk tighter, and squeezed his length inside her. "Fuck," he gritted out in response, but he kept slamming into her. Faster and harder.

She could feel her walls begin to flutter as she continued to clamp down onto his thrusts. "Oh god, oh yes, oh fuck, Lex, please" she was babbling to him as her vision began to white out. Then it shattered around her. She came hard, her walls convulsing around his cock. She rode it out until its completion.

His thrusts slowed down and he leaned down to kiss her. Her legs were still tight around his waist. He slid his hands under her ass and pulled her back toward him. "Hang on to me," he told her. She put her arms around his neck and he lifted her off the desk and then walked her over to the large expanse of windows then pressed her against them.

"Lex!" she shouted when her body made contact with the cool glass.

"Sorry," he nuzzled at her ear, "I'll warm you back up". Then he began thrusting into her again. Pressing her against the glass.

She wondered if anyone could see them this high up, fucking like this. The lights were dim in his office, and she doubted it, but it gave her a funny kind of thrill anyway.

She rode him as best she could in the position they were in, and scored his back when his pace reached the point that she felt like she might come again. He pulled her from the window, sensing that she was close, falling out of rhythm, intent on making it last longer. He walked them over to the couch and deposited her onto it with him over her. "Oh no you don't," she told him before he started to move inside her again. "My turn," she smiled up at him.

She rolled them over so she was on top. She began to ride him slowly at first. He felt even bigger in this position, and she wanted to enjoy the way he filled her up so completely. He was gazing up at her, while he rolled her nipples between his fingers.

She sped up her motion and leaned down to kiss him as she did. Their tongues tangling once again. Her body dragging across his in their hurried and urgent motions. He was fucking her from below as she rolled her hips against his movements.

She planted a kiss on his cheek and sat back up again. Arching her back and letting his length bury deep inside her. Stroking her walls over and over until she could feel the coiled sensation about to burst free again. She leaned forward and grabbed at his shoulders for leverage, swiveling and gyrating her hips against the cock plunging deep inside her. "Oh god, Lex, Oh god, I'm about to...."

She didn't finish her sentence before her wet channel seized up, clinging to his shaft, and her orgasm ripped through her more powerfully than earlier. Her eyes slammed shut and she cried out his name as the heat exploded and sent jolts of pleasure through to every part of her. Even her fingertips were buzzing as she rode out the waves that crashed over her.

She opened her eyes to see him gazing up at her. Watching as she came down from the pleasure he'd just given to her.

"Beautiful," he murmured to her. His hand reaching up and cupping her cheek. She smiled down at him.

He was still pumping into her slowly, but he picked up the pace when she starting grinding against his cock again. She leaned in close to him and peppered his jaw with kisses. "Your turn," she breathed into his ear.

Before she knew it, he had flipped her over onto her back and lifted her legs up high on his waist. He set up a fast and urgent rhythm, and she tried to meet his strokes even though she felt rather boneless and weak. He sat up on his knees and drove into her deeply with hard and fast strokes. He was panting hard and she could see the sweat glistening on his body. She began clamping down on his cock. Tightening her inner walls against every stroke he made.

"Fuck," he bit out, before falling out of rhythm and finding himself pulled into his own climax. She felt him spasm inside her, coming in hard spurts buried deep within. He collapsed on top of her breathing heavily.

She wrapped her arms around him tightly and smiled up at him, "Now that's what I'm talking about. All hail the orgasm king."

He gave her a huff of laughter and planted kisses on her lips. "I told you I had absolute confidence in my abilities."

"After tonight, Lex, I do too."

Rachet
17th August 2012, 11:46
Thanks for the new one shot. I hope the muses start to corporate with you. But if not naked horny Lex is fun too. :)

JodiMelville
17th August 2012, 16:47
Nicely done. I love a good one-shot.

hfce
17th August 2012, 20:53
WOOHOOO!! That was HOT!! :D

trckyrcky
17th August 2012, 23:49
Hmm, if Lex is the Orgasm King, will that make Chloe the Orgasm Queen to be?

superag
18th August 2012, 05:05
Yay for the hotness! Hopefully you're getting your groove back now that I have to go back to work. But I need to get my smut writing abilities back and your little diddy helped! However, I feel your unconscious irritation at me writing Castle fanfic since her ex is named Rick. Ha!

meeaz
18th August 2012, 05:24
Sexy!! Always like it when the two of them get their acts together.

qazwsx
18th August 2012, 13:00
Hot, hot, hot!

TrinityR
18th August 2012, 16:00
I really loved it, but for me it seems like this needs a second part, probably years later or months. YOu know, to see how it went with them together.

tatie87
19th August 2012, 03:45
This was a delicious Chlex short, full of orgasm goodness.

Ami Rose
19th August 2012, 06:43
Amazing

Lady Phoenix Grey
3rd September 2012, 11:20
Wow. Words fail me. That's all I can say. Very entertaining.

stampiej
18th September 2012, 21:20
Loved it!

skatiefan
24th September 2012, 09:03
All I have to say is .....wow! Loved it

malugargula
25th September 2012, 06:18
Delicious hot fic :)

gecko
25th September 2012, 17:54
great little one-shot, loved it!!

fakeheart11
26th September 2012, 03:13
That was HOT!! This is what i love about Chlex, the great sexual chemistry.
Awesome work.

luthor&sullivan4eva
5th October 2012, 06:02
One of the hottest chlex stories I've read ;) loved it.

MASCH
17th January 2013, 07:12
I can't believe I missed this story! Great one shot.
A sequel, like a future take, would be a good idea!

starmoon
25th January 2014, 08:59
loved it!

HotCrossedBunny
25th January 2014, 20:23
A-MAY-ZING! I would leave a more detailed review but I need to go and lie down.