PDA

View Full Version : [Information] Information about recent downtime, May 7th-May 8th

Julie
8th May 2012, 08:17
The server stopped responding due to a failed harddrive on our hosting company's servers, which caused a lot of downtime as they had to put in a new disk and restore the data from each customer on that server! But everything should be back up again :)

There are some smaller things missing (like som smileys/emoticons, but that is not due to this recent downtime)

If you want the full details, check our our hosting company's notice report: http://www.valcatohosting.com/notices/133/

hfce
8th May 2012, 14:53
Thanks Jules. I missed this board. :)

sjww
8th May 2012, 15:54
Thanks for the update - thought it a little odd on sunday when all I got was error messages..glad to see you are back up and running :)

reyeslu
8th May 2012, 19:16
I'm grateful that it wasn't another virus that you had to deal with. Thanks for all the work you do to keep this site going

Julie
9th May 2012, 08:30
Thanks Jules. I missed this board. :)

Thanks for the update - thought it a little odd on sunday when all I got was error messages..glad to see you are back up and running :)

I'm grateful that it wasn't another virus that you had to deal with. Thanks for all the work you do to keep this site going

Thanks guys :)

Kit Merlot
10th May 2012, 03:01
I'm glad to hear that all is well with NS--thanks for keeping us in the loop, Jules!

BabyDee
14th May 2012, 02:17
Hello, All! I've had an NS account for years, but I'm dusting it off because I'm finally about to post the first chapter of my first Chlex fic. I hope you all like it, and many thanks to Kit Merlot for making the request for Chlex in a charity auction! :)