PDA

View Full Version : Please Help: Website address not working

Historianic
4th March 2012, 02:17
I'm experiencing problems accessing this website using the main address. I've tried chlex.net and naughty-seduction.net. Each time I enter the address into the address bar, I get an error message saying the link is broken or something to that effect. I don't know if it's my web browser (Internet Explorer 9) or something to do with the site.

Consequently, I have to google the website (usually I'll enter in the title of a fic and "chlex") and access it via one of the links the search engine pulls up.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

lexie
4th March 2012, 08:29
I don't use Internet Explorer but Mozilla, which I find a lot more reliable. I suppose the features on both must have similar labels so I'd suggest checking out the Tools drop-down menu at the top of your browser and deleting the whole browsing history, including cookies and passwords.

ChloeLovesLex
5th March 2012, 00:32
I'm experiencing problems accessing this website using the main address. I've tried chlex.net and naughty-seduction.net. Each time I enter the address into the address bar, I get an error message saying the link is broken or something to that effect. I don't know if it's my web browser (Internet Explorer 9) or something to do with the site.

Consequently, I have to google the website (usually I'll enter in the title of a fic and "chlex") and access it via one of the links the search engine pulls up.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I've been having the problem as well for months and couldn't get on at all. Finally figured out how to get in. I have to enter through a forums.naughty-seduction.net Any other way on any other browser yields error messages:

"Warning: require_once(./includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/warunee/public_html/index.php on line 43

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/warunee/public_html/index.php on line 43"

Historianic
5th March 2012, 02:25
I don't use Internet Explorer but Mozilla, which I find a lot more reliable. I suppose the features on both must have similar labels so I'd suggest checking out the Tools drop-down menu at the top of your browser and deleting the whole browsing history, including cookies and passwords.

Thanks so much lexie! I'll give that a try.

Historianic
5th March 2012, 02:27
I've been having the problem as well for months and couldn't get on at all. Finally figured out how to get in. I have to enter through a forums.naughty-seduction.net Any other way on any other browser yields error messages:

"Warning: require_once(./includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/warunee/public_html/index.php on line 43

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/warunee/public_html/index.php on line 43"

That's exactly the error message I've been getting! Thanks so much for your help.

ChloeLovesLex
5th March 2012, 19:22
Any issues now when you enter in through this???

forums.naughty-seduction.net

Julie
6th March 2012, 09:26
The main site, (chlex.net redirects to->) naughty-seduction.net isn't working (yet). When we had a problem earlier this year, I focused mainly on getting the forums up and working again :) If you use f.chlex.net you will get redirected to forums.naughty-seduction.net :) Sorry for the trouble! I'll try and get the main site up working soon!

Historianic
6th March 2012, 22:56
Any issues now when you enter in through this???

forums.naughty-seduction.net

It still redirects me to a google page that has pulled up various links to the site and so I have to access it via google. Although its better than the way I was having to access it before.

Julie, thanks so much for your help. When I enter f.chlex.net in the address bar, I can access this site directly. And no worries, you do an amazing job running and maintaining this site. We're all really lucky.

Thanks again everyone for taking the time and trouble to help me out. I really appreciate it. :)