PDA

View Full Version : Admin Julie away on vacation/conference

Julie
29th January 2012, 11:09
Hey guys!

Just a heads up that I am currently in Dublin, Ireland. So I won't be on NS all that much. I have Internet at the hotel though, so I can check in once or twice a day :)

daria_103
29th January 2012, 14:25
I hope you enjoy our lovely city and consistently crappy weather :)

Julie
30th January 2012, 12:06
I hope you enjoy our lovely city and consistently crappy weather :)

You're from Dublin? That's cool! :)

I'm really liking Dublin so far, despite the rainy weather ;) Hehe! Thankfully it's not below zero degrees, so it's possible to do some sightseeing on foot! :) I might have to return some time and see more of Ireland, don't think I'll have the time this time around :(

hfce
30th January 2012, 16:50
I can't wait for the pictures. Stay safe girl. :)

daria_103
3rd February 2012, 23:49
You're from Dublin? That's cool! :)

I'm really liking Dublin so far, despite the rainy weather ;) Hehe! Thankfully it's not below zero degrees, so it's possible to do some sightseeing on foot! :) I might have to return some time and see more of Ireland, don't think I'll have the time this time around :(

I would highly recommend Kilmainham Goal, I did the tour when I was 11 and 16 years later it's still one of my favourite historical sites in Dublin that I've ever gone to! There are a lot of cool historical spots to see around Dublin though, I hope you'll let us know what you thought of it after your trip I'd be really interested to get a visitors view of my home :)

You definitely need a good bit of time to see more of Ireland especially if you're travelling by public transport, our systems can be pretty bad. The best option if you want to see a good bit of the country is probably to just rent a car if you can.