PDA

View Full Version : question!

tmkh
14th December 2011, 21:09
is there any way to read only posts by a specific user in a thread....i.e. is it possible to read just the story as it's posted and not have to page through all the other comments??? I enjoy reading other's comments on the stories I read although when my computer is running slow it's frustrating and time consuming when i'm trying to read through a story.
Thanks so much!!!!

g-love99
14th December 2011, 21:28
Go to search thread at top...advanced search....filter by user name...

lexie
14th December 2011, 23:23
i.e. is it possible to read just the story as it's posted and not have to page through all the other comments??? I enjoy reading other's comments on the stories I read although when my computer is running slow it's frustrating and time consuming when i'm trying to read through a story.
Thanks so much!!!!

You can use the search thread at the top right-hand corner as g-love99's suggested. Unfortunately, there's no way to turn off the comments but you can view the printable version to make the page load faster without the graphics. Simply click on the Thread Tools button in the top right-hand corner of the thread you're visiting and then click "Show printable version" on the drop-down menu.

tmkh
25th January 2012, 20:31
thanks for the suggestions! i don't make it on this site that often so it's nice to be able to maximize my reading time when i do :)

chounette
2nd September 2012, 22:02
Yeah thanks you for the help, it will be useful when i'll read it during my breaklunch at work

bklyangel
12th May 2013, 23:36
Never thought to go the printable route to avoid the extra graphics. Wil have to give this a try!