PDA

View Full Version : (don't)-follow-your-heart - chloe & lex - chlex - NC17/completed

TrinityR
7th November 2011, 22:56
Title: (DON'T)-FOLLOW-YOUR-HEART
Summary: Lex is engaged to Lana but unexpectedly gets himself into an affair with Chloe... This small beautiful blonde is all he can think about but he's determined to seal the deal with Clark's ex... simply because of revenge... things are starting to complicate...
Warnings: adult content

So, let's get it started, I hope you'll all enjoy it:)

CHAPTER 1: NIGHT CALL

Chloe moaned and her whole body shivered when Lex entered her… she gasped and winced her face, clenched his shirt in her fists while pulling him closer…

She couldn't believe that she was actually doing this but they'd already got so far… there was no going back anymore…

…and everything started with one simple phone call…

Lex was lying on the bed waiting for Lana to get out of the bathroom. He… or maybe she… was counting on some good time tonight.

Yeah, definitely, it was she. It was so weird to him… he'd won his prize, made it, got Lana Lang, his ex-best friend's ex… he should be satisfied and glorious about that. He thought he would be, but now… he didn't expect THAT.

Had it been too easy? Had she fallen in love with him too easily? He thought she would never get over Clark and what had actually happened? She'd surprised him so much…

He'd decided to get her after having this weird kind of prophecy dream… when his dead mother had showed him how his life could look like. He'd felt loved for the first time... really loved… but he hadn't listened to her. She'd told him that he should give up the power he'd had so he could be truly happy…

Yeah, it'd been all looking so perfect until… Lana had died in that dream.

Why? Because he'd had no money to help her. No money to save her. No money to hire the best doctors in the world.

So, power was the only thing that really mattered. When you had this… you could secure everything else… could you buy love? No… but Lana loved him anyway.

The real question was did he…?

Was she just another game he'd played on Clark? To simply have his revenge on his ex-best friend?

But what love really was? It wasn't possible to love the same person the exact same way your whole life, was it? It wasn't possible to sustain the desire long enough… it always faded away with time…

He would be damn happy with his fortune, power and Lana by his side. Lana who could give him heirs.

It was perfect…

"Are you tired of waiting?" he heard Lana's voice. She finally came out of the bathroom. "Don't worry, honey… I will make it up to you…"

She slowly came to him and sat on the bed right by his side.

She put her hand on his chest slowly moving it downwards until she reached the abdomen.

"Do you want me to stop, Lex?" she asked him with fire in her eyes.

"No… absolutely no… don't stop…" he said huskily because it was just what she was expecting him to say.

It was really too easy… he'd had the perfect plan in his head… if she'd been reluctant to him he would've gotten her into fake pregnancy and then… she would have no choice… but he hadn't even had to do it. She'd been head over heels in love with him.

What kind of satisfaction was it to such predator that Lex was?

She took off his shirt and bent over to help him get out of his trousers.

"Are you ready for me?" she asked.

Yes, he should be ready for her… he thought about some erotic position and she could finally feel his arousal.

But he hadn't feel like a blow job today… the truth was that she hadn't been good at it at all…

What else could he expect? She'd been probably only with Mr Clark Kent the dearest… so he couldn't had possibly taught her anything except that sweet-love-making… Lex was sick of even thinking about them together.

"Maybe… today we could do some classic…" he suggested and she smiled.

Chloe Sullivan left the Daily Planet almost in the middle of the night.

No one was working so hard… she thought… no one but her so why the hell her boss hadn't noticed that yet? She'd been working in this place for a year now and no progress. Zero.

Great fucking life of hers.

She was angry and frustrated. She had the impression that her life was just meaningless.

There was no one who would care about her the way she would like them to. There was Clark, yeah, but he was her best friend, there was no way he could get interested in her sexually and even if he did… she wasn't sure if she would like it now. In the past – yeah, she would've – but now? She wouldn't want to lose her only friend after that...

She had so little experience in those things… she'd lost her virginity to a guy called Jimmy when she'd had her internship… letter they'd just broken up. It hadn't worked out. He hadn't been THE GUY. Then she'd had a small adventure with one guy she'd been writing story about… yeah, it hadn't been very professional but she'd been desperate and horny so…

That hadn't been love either. Just a couple of nights of sex.

That was it.

Nothing more.

Fucking life!

She started to think that she was one of those people who didn't have luck neither in career, neither in love… just another miserable person in this world.

Then she felt it again…

She'd been trying to forget about that so hard that it'd made her think about all the other awful things in her life.

Someone had been stalking her for days. Weeks maybe…

In the beginning she hadn't noticed it but later on she could had felt him behind her. There was someone who'd been following her.

Then the letters had started coming… threats… she'd made herself an enemy and she didn't even know who he was!

She'd called the police but they couldn't had tracked him.

She was desperate because she felt him behind her once again… she could call the police again… no, they wouldn't do anything! They would just scare him away, call her delusional and send her home… again…

She needed someone who would get rid of him once and for all… she needed someone who wasn't new in those kind of stuff… someone who had power… someone… someone just like Lex Luthor.

That brilliant idea just came to her mind. She needed Lex and after all… Lex owed her. She knew it'd been a long time ago when she'd testified against his father but… he'd never repaid her.

Slowly… not trying to turn round because she was too scared of that mysterious person… she reached to her pocket to get her cell phone…

Lex started lazily rubbing Lana's clit. He found no pleasure in this… it wasn't for his own satisfaction, it was for hers… but even though… shouldn't it feel a little better? He was doing this for the person he loved so…

Yes, of course, I love her! He thought and tried harder.

Lana stared panting…

One more thing… she never acted like he would like… she was never screaming, writhing, moaning… or whatever… all she'd been doing was to pant a little and from time to time call his name… no, not call, whisper.

Great! He thought with sarcasm. Was she so shy? Or maybe it was simply her way of making love? Maybe she wasn't capable of screaming? Maybe she would scream if there would be a real sexual tension but…

His phone rang…

Oh God, thank you! Lex thought and felt really bad. He should enjoy sex for a Christ's sake! He would… if only he had one and was not just giving some to Lana.

He stopped and stretched himself to get to his phone.

"Let it ring…" Lana expressed her discontent.

"It's too distracting… beside it may be work… something could happen in one of my facilities… Yes?…" he picked it up without even looking at the screen to see who was calling him at such late hour.

"Lex…?" he heard somebody's whisper.

"Who is that?" he asked. "Speak up."

"I can't… It's Chloe… someone's stalking me… please… help me…" Her voice squeaky. She was scared… no… she was terrified.

"Tell me where you are…" he just said surprising even himself. Why would he care about his ex-best friend's friend?

"Who is it?" Lana asked resting her chin on his shoulder.

He didn't answer.

"Lex?" she asked when he put the phone down and started dressing up. "LEX?!" she repeated really annoyed.

"I have to go… something's happened… I'm sorry…"

"But… what about me giving you some good time?"

"We'll have time later, honey…" He kissed her briefly and walked out of the room.

He didn't tell her about Chloe, didn't actually know why. Maybe he didn't want to.

He didn't give a damn.

He needed some fresh air, needed to reassure himself that he loved Lana! It was just a temporarily madness to think differently…

Lex… please, hurry up… Chloe thought while still walking down the street. She wasn't trying to speed up. It would alarm her follower, maybe he would realize that she knew he was there and attack her…

She started shivering…

Julie
8th November 2011, 09:41
Hey there, thanks for posting your fanfiction here! :)

Please take a look at the forum rules, especially the ones about posting fanfictions. You need to add the following:

Put the rating in the thread title
You have to have a date present in the thread title stating when you last updated or if you're posting a new fanfiction, simply put the date of when you created it. Then the next time you come to add a new chapter, edit the thread title and put in the updated date.

See the rest of the rules here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php/1143-Forum-Rules-(Revised-January-8th-2008)

F (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php/1143-Forum-Rules-(Revised-January-8th-2008))or how to edit the thread title, see this guide: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php/6350-How-To-Edit-Thread-Title-(to-for-an-example-add-in-fanfiction-update-date)

skatiefan
8th November 2011, 09:49
Aww...when I started reading this I thought I could get to at least Chapter 2 but you stopped right when it was just about to get interesting. I like the title and am interested in seeing how the rest of the story goes.

ladyfayerie
8th November 2011, 09:56
Nice start! :) I wonder what happens next :)

TrinityR
8th November 2011, 11:50
Thank you and sorry for inconvenience. It was very late when I was posting and although I thought I read the rules carefully... well... I'll be better, I promise!

kaneslita
8th November 2011, 13:37
Is that all? Please more soon. I really like this angle. It actually seems like something Lex would do. He of course wouldn't be satisfied with lana after she gave in. The thrill for Lex comes in being the powerful.

kcsgirl82
9th November 2011, 02:12
Awesome beginning!!
I can't wait to find out who is stalking Chloe!

TrinityR
9th November 2011, 12:28
Hey, guys, thank you all for such nice and positive comments! I know this story goes rather slow but it's not a race, is it? I want it to be good:)

Chapter 2: NIGHT RIDE
Chloe Sullivan. A small eloquent blond who'd been always dreaming of becoming a reporter…

It seemed like her dreams had come true, Lex thought, she might be working in actual cellar of the Daily Planet but she'd got her job after all. She'd been smart and passionate and he was certain she would finally make her way up to the very top.

Chloe had never annoyed him, he'd never lost his patience with her on the contrary to – for example – Clark or even Lana herself.

There was something special about this young reporter but Lex couldn't tell what it was exactly. He felt good in her company, liked their small talks, she was always very demanding and he always enjoyed the effort he had to make to answer her. It was never serious, they were just simply teasing themselves… or they'd had until his friendship with Clark had got destroyed.

So, why did Chloe turn to Lex for help right now? Why he and why not Clark?

The answer struck Lex so hard that he almost laughed.

Face it, Lex, he thought, what Clark could possibly do to make that stalker stop? Nothing. He wouldn't even beat him up because he hated hurting people, even those bad ones. Lex didn't mind getting his hands dirty but he preferred other solutions… like blackmailing… and if you're the person who's being blackmailed… never give in, never give money… find something even worst on that blackmailer than he has on you… and well… blackmail him back!

His thoughts came back to Chloe as he was reaching his destination.

She'd called him. Did that mean that she wanted to get rid of that stalker for all cost?

It wasn't like she was some kind of saint, oh no, Lex knew more than he was admitting, Chloe was actually capable of so much more than Clark. Lex even knew that Chloe had killed for Clark. Just once. But she had.

Little agile kitty.

He was already on that long street that Chloe had told him she'd been walking down… where was she then?

Oh, yeah… just like he'd told her. She was still strolling. She was brave, he had to give her credit for that. She was very brave. Every other woman he knew would just run. Even Lana. Not Chloe. Never Chloe.

He was driving very slow now not to scare off the stalker… where was he? Oh, yeah, there…

Tall and black person walking right after Chloe but keeping the optimal distance… Why should he be scared of some car passing through? From the driver viewpoint there was nothing wrong… just two people on the street.

Lex slowed down and reached for his cell phone. When he was passing right by this man he quickly took his picture.

The man looked at him and raised his hand in angst but Lex was already far away, speeded up and stopped with a screech of tires right by Chloe.

"Get in," he just told her.

It was an order. She must sensed that – or maybe she was so scared that she couldn't stand it anymore – she immediately jumped into the car and shut the door behind her.

Lex speeded up again and they were far, far away from that street…

"Would you like to tell me who the hell it was?" he asked looking at her.

She couldn't take this anymore… she was shivering and doing the best she could not to show it off.

She was Chloe Sullivan for the Christ's sake! The fearless reporter that wasn't scared of some pathetic man who didn't have the guts to face her and tell her what his problem was…

...but it was all for nothing. The stalker made her feel psychically uncomfortable.

And then she heard the rumble of Lex's sport car.

Thank God! She thought when the car stopped right by her.

"Get in." If it wasn't for those particular circumstances she would huff and answer him back but not this time…

She jumped into the front seat finally feeling safe for the first time for… weeks… she had to admit that. Was it wrong of her to think and feel like that in Lex's presence? Clark couldn't give her what she needed right now, he wouldn't get rid of the guy and Lex, on the contrary, was the one man who was actually capable of practically everything.

"Would you like to tell me who the hell it was?" he asked her.

"I… I don't know…" She'd been so frightened before that she hadn't even noticed how freezing she'd actually been.

"Shall I turn the heating on?" Lex suggested and she gladly nodded.

"Thanks." She rubbed her hands.

"So…?" Lex started again. "Why did I have to drive all the way here to save your precious reporter..."

"…Lex…" she interrupted him. "Don't you even dare to say it."

"I was going to say "head" but whatever suits you…"

She huffed while Lex looked at her with satisfaction in his eyes. What was is about her that was so electrical? They'd had some kind of tension between them from the very beginning… and it still was there. They were so similar. They were each other's matches.

Lex took the phone and looked at the picture he'd taken before.

"Do you recognize him?" he asked her handing it over to her.

She looked at him puzzled and amazed in the same time. How could he manage to do THAT while the police couldn't even take the fingerprints off the letter she'd received…?

"What?" he asked her studying her face.

"Nothing…" She shook her head and took the phone. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of appreciation.

She looked at the screen and saw a tall dark man at maybe his forties…

"No… I don't know that gu… wait!" she suddenly exclaimed.

"What?" Lex asked. "Did you refresh your memory?"

"Yes… well… it's so hard to recognize him… he's changed so much… he's half bald now… he must be like forty by now but he looks more…"

"You know, I'm completely bald and I don't look like an old man so…"

She would laugh if she wasn't so petrified.

"Ok, who is he?" Lex demanded an answer and put his hand to his neck to straighten up his tie… but… he wasn't wearing any tie… he was sure that… oh, he must had forgotten about putting it on when he'd left in such a hurry… it'd never happened to him before…

"Remember when I had that column in the newspaper when I was in high school?"

"Yes, I do, you had it thanks to my wonderful dad," he said with sarcasm.

And you lost it when you realized who Lionel really was… Lex thought… then you came to me and wanted to testify against him…

Lex almost smiled at that memory. Chloe had surprised him back then so much… he'd been full of admiration for her braveness… he'd thought she could had been like him… Had it been that time he'd started to trust her? He realized that her loyalty was lying with Clark but… he could trust her the most of all Clark's people.

"Are you enjoying yourself with trying to make me feel even worse?" she retorted. "You know… maybe it wasn't such a good idea to call you… just… stop right here…" She reached to the door.

"Hey!" He immediately put his right hand on hers to prevent her from getting out. Some kind of weird electricity run through his body when their hands touched but he managed to stay calm and act like it never happened. "Are you crazy? I haven't even stopped yet and you're trying to get out? Do you want to kill yourself? Because for all I know you actually didn't want that guy to murder you!"

"Maybe I should turn to Clark for help after all…" she murmured pretty angry at him.

Lex snorted and let her hand free.

"What?" she asked him furious with his reaction.

She was quite sexy when she was angry… he thought but he immediately shut himself down for that kind of thoughts…

"Chloe… you called me, remember?" he asked. "And you did that because deep down you knew that Clark wouldn't help you. I can. He never will. And you know why? He's too soft."

"He's not!" she answered him back but shut up after that. How stupid it was of her to act like that!

Lex just smirked.

"I knew it. He will never make this guy stop. What would he do? Ask him politely to leave you alone?" he started laughing.

"It's not funny. My life is in danger," she told him and he had the impression that her mouth was a one thin line in that moment. She was really mad at him.

"Don't worry, you're safe with me."

Like she couldn't had sensed that from the very moment she'd gotten inside that fucking car!

"Your home…" he said while stopping.

She looked around. It was the building she'd been living in, indeed…

"And how could I possibly feel safe here when all alone?" she looked back at him and didn't make the effort of getting out.

"I can't take you to the mansion, Lana's in there waiting for me…"

"Why would you ditch her in the middle of the night to get to me? At this time you two had to be doing only one possible thing…"

"Chloe…" He started to losing his patience. She was slowly driving him mad! "Lana wouldn't mind but I didn't tell her that you were the one who called me."

"Oh, perfect! Now I'm the mysterious mistress of yours…" she said looking up in the sky.

"Do you want my help or not?" Did she notice the sudden change in him? He hoped not… For the very word 'mistress' he'd felt something twisting in his stomach.

Nothing. Simply nothing. Figment of imagination. He told himself.

"Yes, I do…" she sighed. "And you realize that I'm desperate? Otherwise I would've never…"

"Yeah, yeah, stop talking because we're running out of time… remember that you were supposed to tell me who that man was?"

"Where? Do you want to talk here?" she asked pointing the seats of his car. "You know… sports car may look great but they aren't very comfortable…"

"And that is the exact thing you should tell the man…" he answered sarcastically. "Maybe you want to tell me that Clark's old truck is better?"

She didn't say a word but got out of the car.

"We'll talk upstairs, what d'you say?"

"That was my intention from the very beginning… why do you think I drove all the way over here?"

And he got out too.

TrinityR
9th November 2011, 12:28
brrr... I posted it twice... the repeat'd been here until I wrote THAT sorry for that, I'm new in this forum.

TrinityR
12th November 2011, 13:41
CHAPTER 3 NIGHT TALK

Chloe sighed and opened the door to let Lex in.

"After you," he said smiling to her and closed the door behind them when they entered.

He turned round and found himself face to face with Chloe in dark room.

He suddenly started to have difficulties with normal breathing and hoped she didn't notice that.

What happened to him? Why Chloe made him feel like that? Like… like he was desiring her… but it was impossible… he had what he'd wanted, he had Lana. Maybe he should've just ignored Chloe's phone call and had sex with his lovely fiancée. Yes, that was definitely it, the reason why he was feeling so… well… horny was that he hadn't actually had sex tonight.

But why Chloe was standing so close in this darkness? Was she expecting something from him? Would she do something like that to her friend?

"Will you move eventually?" Chloe huffed reaching for something behind him.

"What?" he asked baffled.

"The light switch!" she got irritated. "The light switch is right behind you, do you really want to talk in darkness? I'm tired and I'll fall asleep in an instant if…"

"Oh…" What a shame! It was so typical of Chloe to make him feel like an idiot! Only she had this power but he quietly hoped that she hadn't noticed that yet.

He moved aside managing to maintain his poker face and turned his back on her walking inside the small and cluttered living room.

By the time she reappeared right in front of him he was his normal self. No sexual arousal. No sign of being perplexed. It was so obvious that she wouldn't do anything like seducing her friend's fiancé!

"So…" he grunted. "Tell me, Chloe… who is that man?" His patience was over. He lost it. All he wanted was to just come back to Lana and make love to her. What had he been thinking before? She was the love of his life! He should be there for her and he'd just left her… reckless and stupid.

He made a step back and sat comfortably on Chloe's old couch – it wasn't even close to the comfort he felt while sitting in his own but… he didn't want to complain.

"It's the man I wrote a story about," she answered sitting right beside him and looking at him with her green eyes…

Hell… her eyes are so beautiful… he thought and suddenly realized what he was starting to do all over again. He had to focus on what Chloe wanted from him and it wasn't sex, not even close.

He looked down to avoid her eyes only to notice how her jeans made her legs look like... they were so tight… back at the eyes again… he thought… and don't even think about looking at her brea… bigger than Lana's…

"Lex?" Chloe asked looking at his face closely. "Are you feeling ok?" she didn't notice that he was almost eating her up with his sight but she did notice that something was wrong.

"Yes, I'm fine… just a little tired maybe… it was a long day and now we have the middle of the night so… tell me everything right now… before we both fall asleep."

"Oh, Mr Luthor, don't even think that I could fall asleep here, by your side," she was teasing him as usual but this time it was different. Different only for him, obviously…

"Ok, so my father gave you a job a long time ago and you wrote a story," Lex repeated gathering the facts she'd given him so far.

"Yes… and well… I destroyed that man. Just like that. I uncovered the truth and destroyed his life."

Excuse me? Chloe Sullivan had actually done something like that? He didn't know her at all… or maybe he did… she'd killed a man once…

"Don't you remember that?"

"I'm sorry but I have too many things on my mind to remember some old story that you wrote years ago… I'm not even sure that I'd read it… no offence, you're a brilliant writer…" Why did he say THAT? It had to be the late hour… or young because it was already past midnight.

"Oh, I see that sometimes you read something of mine…" she smiled.

Was he going to tell her that he'd read every single piece she'd written for the Daily Planet so far? That he'd started reading the newspapers always from her column? That he was going to recommend her to the actual head of the Daily Planet to promote her? No… that would be too much even for Chloe Sullivan. Especially for Chloe Sullivan.

"What about that particular one?"

"The man is Nathaniel Philips, he was a politician... yes, was… I wanted to make an interview with him but when I was trying to catch him I saw something that changed everything. He was going to the brothel every Monday and meeting his mistress every Saturday… beside that… he was starting experimenting with drugs…"

Now, Lex remembered.

"Yes… how could I have forgotten that… yes, I recall that case…"

"Now, I can understand why he wants to have his revenge on me…"

"Me too… and if he was experimenting with drugs he still may be an addict."

"He is. That's why he'd lost everything."

"And he blames you… well… well… Chloe Sullivan… you've got herself into a mess…"

"Can you do something about that, please?" she asked him with puppy eyes that almost made him laugh. She had to be very tired to act like that. She would've never done that if she hadn't been.

"Yes, I can… you turned to the right person but… maybe a little bit too late."

"Too late?" She rose her eyebrows. "Believe me… you were the last person I wanted to ask for help…"

"I know and I regret that… Chloe, you were never the one who bothered me the way Clark started… I always liked you… kind of…"

"Kind of… thank you. Lex Luthor just said…"

"Hey, let me finish… I'm being honest with you now. Clark lost my trust and my friendship a long time ago but you didn't. I know we weren't really friends but… remember the time you were helping me put my father in prison?"

Did she remember? Of course! It'd been so hard for her not to see her friends for so long… even harder to pretend that she'd been dead when she really hadn't… Lex had been the only one who'd known and the only one she could had turned to… had she had a little crush on him back then? He'd been kind of a knight in shiny armor…

Lex thought about that time too… he'd been very interested in her back then but… he'd got poisoned and had to have his blood purified every 24 hour so he hadn't really felt like starting a new relationship and… the most important part had been that Chloe had been too young back then… she'd been a minor and it wouldn't had been legal.

Now, it was too late anyway.

"Yeah… I do…" he sighed.

"Back then you were a good man, Lex and now… now you've changed… you're becoming your father and it's so sad for me to watch you like this."

"What?" it was like kick in the crouch but the actual thing that got hurt was his ego. "That's all you're thinking about me now?"

"Yes… unless you can prove me wrong."

"Of course… you will always stay by Kent's side, won't you?" he stood up.

"Where are you going?" she asked surprised with his reaction.

"Home," he simply answered. "Lock yourself up, if something happens… I don't know… if he comes to your place and wants to get in… call me, then call the police. I'll send a car for you when I take care of him. Is that ok with you?" He dared to look into her green eyes once more. She looked so beautiful, so lost and scared… if only he wasn't… he would shake his head if she couldn't see him right now.

"Thank you, I mean it, I don't know what I would've done without you."

"I wish I had a recorder with me tonight so I could remember those words," he smiled and walked out of her appartment.

It was so weird for Chloe… talking to Lex alone… asking him for help… she'd been almost sure that he'd laughed at her but he really wanted to help… maybe he wasn't so bad… Lana was marrying him after all… and that, Chloe, she thought, is the reason why you shouldn't be thinking about this man!

When he found himself outside he inhaled deeply the cold air and relaxed a little bit.

He had to forget about the curves on Chloe's body… he had Lana back in the mansion and he should be happy about that. He'd won her and he would get the prize finally sealing the deal… then everything would be ok, Lana would be officially his.

But when he came back to the mansion Lana was already sleeping…

So much for sex… he thought and went to sleep too.

/I know, I fooled ya! You were all hoping for some hot scenes between Chloe & Lex in that chapter but… I don't want to write it just for the hot scenes. I want it to be a real story with some hot, adult scenes because it's necessarily to the plot. I want to show the inner conflict in those characters, not only create some sex scenes/.

tyrarose
12th November 2011, 18:16
I love your story can't wait for more please update soon.

jml
13th November 2011, 01:42
Please update soon

TrinityR
14th November 2011, 19:15
I hope it's soon enough for you:)

CHAPTER 4 ATTRACTION

When Lex woke up the next morning the plan had been already crystallized in his head.
It was Saturday but it didn't matter, when he wanted something he got it immediately and right now he wanted this Philips guy in his mansion.
After a quick shower and breakfast he called his assistant.
"Yes, Mr Luthor?"
"I want you to bring me Nathaniel Philips here as soon as possible."
"Yes, sir." No questions, just pure professionalism. Lex liked that kind of people working for him.
He sat by his desk and didn't really know what to do next. He could call Chloe but what he would say? Why did he even want to call her now? He shook his head. He had to stop thinking about her. It wasn't healthy for his relationship with Lana.
"Are you working today?" he heard his fiancée's voice by the door.
He raised his head immediately returning to his usual poker face.
"Yes… I have something to do…" he said and smiled. "Don't worry though… it won't take me the whole day."
"I hope so because I'm counting for some good time tonight… you owe me that after yesterday."
"I'm sorry…" He stood up making his way to her and then put his hands on her shoulders. "I promise, it won't happen again. It was very important…"
"Yes, I know… everything that would make you leave me naked in bed in the middle of the night must be important…" she teased him and kissed him briefly. "I'm going shopping."
"Good… you'll have some entertainment this morning…"
"Yes, I will. Do you want something?"
"No…"
"Ok then… see you later…" She was gone.
Why was he so relieved? He loved her, he loved spending time with her…

Chloe couldn't sleep… was she afraid?… she knew that she would be safe in her apartment because if Philips wanted to break inside she would call Clark and he would be here faster than Lex or the police…
No, it wasn't fear… she didn't want to admit that but it was Lex… She couldn't stop thinking about him. All the feelings she'd had for him that one summer when she'd been pretending to be dead returned…
Had she been always keeping such a distance from him because she'd been afraid she might've felt something? Now, it was too late… It was all fine when she was around Clark all the time and he was telling her about every nasty thing Lex was doing and they were planning how to stop him together but… when she was actually alone with Lex for longer time she remembered how good she'd always felt in his presence, how safe… how much she'd liked their conversations, how they'd always been verbally sparring…
Stop, Chloe Sullivan, she thought, just stop, he's marrying your friend!
But wasn't that the ultimate proof that he wasn't so bad after all? Would Lana have fallen in love with him if he'd been?
Chloe bit her lip and decided to get up, make some coffee and maybe start writing some new article. She needed to make her way to the top of the Daily Planet so she had to work hard. She couldn't think about Lex Luthor right now, he was off limits, especially for her. He was for somebody like Lana, the constant high school queen, the head cheerleader… Lana was the tall beautiful dark long haired girl, Chloe was just a small blonde who was good with words... Lex Luthor would've never been interested in someone like that. She was sure of it.

"Mr Luthor… Mr Philips is here as you wished," Lex's assistant came inside the study to announce that.
"Good. Bring him in," Lex smiled and sipped some whiskey from his crystal glass, then slowly put it back on the table and turned round to face the man who'd been stalking Chloe.
"So… You are the stalker, I presume," he said to him.
"I don't know what you're talking about," the man retorted immediately.
"Such a shame I have your picture… I took it the night you were following Ms Sullivan, don't you remember?"
The man felt uncomfortable, Lex could tell, he knew people. Nathaniel would start sweating in a second… then his hands would started shaking giving away his nervousness.
"Don't try lying to me, Philips, I have enough on my head right now and I don't really have time for games. Do you know who I am?" Lex asked reveling himself in that man's obvious fear. "Do you?" he repeated impatiently.
"Yes, yes, I do!" Philips raised his voice. Good sign, he was already breaking…
"Good…" Lex smiled and slowly walked over to his table to pour himself another glass of whiskey. Of course, he didn't offer any to Nathaniel, he didn't deserve it.
"Listen to me…" Lex sipped a little and put the glass down. All of this was supposed to make Philips feel even more and more uncomfortable, it was supposed to make him more scared that he'd already been… Luthor's tactic. "If someone seeks a quarrel with my friend… he's seeking a quarrel with me, understood?"
"Yeah…" Philips almost whispered.
"Good… you know what I'm capable of, you've certainly heard some rumors… well… I can assure you that they aren't true…" Lex stopped for a second, "they're not even close to the truth. You see… It's even much worse than you've heard…"
Philips was too scared and too intimidated to say a word or to even look at Lex right now giving him the whole satisfaction of the threat.
"If you come near Ms Sullivan ever again... even accidentally… I will find you and… well… better you don't know what I'm going to do to you… understood?"
Philips barely nodded.
"Good… I don't want to see you ever again… now… get out of my house…"
Lex's guards took the man outside and smile of triumph appeared on young Luthor's face. He'd won. As always.
Then, he picked up the phone…

Chloe jumped when her phone rang.
She was sitting with her laptop on her knees, completely immersed into writing the article. Her usual reporter sense was back, she was right where she belonged, in her own world, world of words. She might not have a man in her life right now and maybe she had a stalker but she had this, her gift and it'd been writing… she would never lose that. She might lose Clark someday… but she would never lose THIS.
"Yes?" she picked up the phone a little irritated that somebody interrupted her.
"You should be a little nicer for someone who's saving your dear reporter ass," she heard Lex's voice.
"So, you're talking to me like that after all…" she said.
Lex almost laughed.
"I'm sending a car for you. Come to see me, I have news…" he wanted to tell her just the three word: 'It is done', but he changed his mind. He preferred not telling her anything yet, he could have the satisfaction of feeling needed a little longer.
And she desperately needed him.

Chloe changed in the first things that came to her hands – a skirt and some red blouse. She didn't have time to run through the whole pile of clothes to find her favorite jeans… not today…
The car was already there waiting for her when she walked out of the building.
Ten minutes later she was in the mansion.
"What's so important that you have to tell me in person?" she asked Lex when she entered his study.
"That's it?" Lex rose his eyebrows and looked at her. "No hello or good morning?"
"Let's get straight to business, Lex, I have enough of this pep talk."
"Ok, Ms Sullivan," he was teasing her again. No, she wouldn't answer him back this time, he made her feel like… no, Chloe, don't even think about THAT, just find out what you have to find out and go away. Nothing more, Chloe, your life is miserable enough, you don't need to develop any kind of crush for this man.
"So? Did you talk to him?" she asked him kept coming closer until they were barely separated by inches. She looked at him in anticipation for an answer.
Lex suddenly felt the scent of her perfume… it wasn't that sweet kind of smell that Lana was always wearing, a flowery perfume that reminded him of children… Chloe smelt like vanilla and something else… something oriental, something very attracting.
"It's done," he simply said.
"What?" she was surprised. "Already? How do you know he won't do that again?"
"I know, just trust me… I didn't even have to beat him up," he joked, "…or pay him."
"Yeah, you, Luthors have the amazing gift for solving that kind of cases, don't you?"
He couldn't stop himself and looked down. Why was she wearing a skirt? It was so sexy… he could admire her legs… she was small but her legs were great anyway… and her breast under that red blouse…
"Lex…?" Chloe was baffled. "What the hell are you doing? Were you just looking at my breast?" It was a shock to her.
He thought that she was hot when she was so angry… or maybe it wasn't anger? Maybe it was… denial? She wanted him the same way he wanted her but… Lana, he realized.
He couldn't stop anyway, now he looked at her lips… he wanted to kiss that lips… he wanted to feel like it was to be with her.
Then he felt his arousal and knew there was no backing out. Luthor always gets what he wants.
Chloe looked down to avoid his gaze and accidentally noticed the obvious erection through his dark trousers.
She felt her cheeks burning with shame and thought about Lana. No, she couldn't do something like that to her, not even if Lex was really interested in her, Chloe! It was impossible!
"I don't know what are you playing but… I have to go… thanks for your help, Lex." She turned round.
Lex watched her walking away, he couldn't let that happen. Lana wasn't making him feel that way.
He rushed forward to clench Chloe's arm. He turned her round and put his hands on her face pulling her closer, desperate to taste her.
Before she could react he crashed her lips with his and immediately started kissing her with whole passion he had.
She wanted to oppose but she forgot about the whole world in an instant and when she felt his demanding tongue in her mouth she just moaned surrendering and letting him push her against the wall…
She felt him on her body, on every spot… they were so close together, separated only by the clothes they were wearing… she could feel his hard cock pressing on her abdomen and couldn't take it any longer…
She, Chloe Sullivan, always so devoted to her friends was just about to betray one of them - who happened to be Lex's fiancée.

tyrarose
14th November 2011, 20:05
that was greate and I guess it was updated fast. now its time for the next update I will be timing you :grin3:

gecko
15th November 2011, 11:30
im loving this story and seeing where you go with this. love how you've done both chloe and lex's perspective on what's going on with them. can't wait to read where you go with this.

mcharrie
15th November 2011, 12:43
Loving this story. Can't wait for more. Waiting on tenderhooks.

TrinityR
16th November 2011, 12:46
Thank for for your comments:)

CHAPTER 5 CLOSER

Lex's hands slid down her back and finally she felt them on her butt, his lips were burning her skin while tracking its way from her neck to her cleavage.

Chloe inhaled deeply and sighed, then reached down to the flies of his pants and unzipped it nuzzling his cock with her hand.

Lex gasped and kissed her hungrily once again, then he crashed her even harder against the wall and slid his hand right under her skirt pulling the panties aside.

"Already wet…" he whispered desirably into her ear.

Chloe bit his earlobe what made him even more horny if that was even possible. Such a simple thing, such a sensual thing…

He slid his finger into her and rubbed her clit what made her utter noisier sounds.

Lana had never been acting like that, he thought… he finally had a woman who was capable of screaming…

"Lex… just do it already…" he was surprised to hear those words coming from Chloe.

She took his cock in her hands.

"Oh fuck…" he moaned.

"Exactly…" she sighed.

"I've wanted to do that since the time I was hiding you… right after my father's trial…" he conffesed breathing heavily.

"Me too…"

"Too late to back out…" he agreed and with one quick motion found himself inside of her.

Chloe's body shivered with pleasure and desire. She gasped wincing her face, clenched his shirt in her first pulling him closer… closer… there was no room anymore but they wanted to be as close as possible… they wanted to be one... even if it meant to be together just for this one moment…

Lex was right, it was too late to back out, too late to forget…

Lex started moving… fucking her...

"Harder…" she moaned, "harder…" she forgot about the whole world. All that mattered were them. It'd been a while for her so she needed this.

He had no idea that Chloe was so kinky, she'd made the impression of this nice-girl-from-next-door but the reality was so different!

She was passionate, she wasn't afraid of anything… of screaming… telling him what to do… biting his neck, his earlobes… nailing his back…

She was so wild that he was started wondering who was fucking who…

"Lex! LEX! Oh yeah!" she was screaming his name making him feel fantastic… special… wanted… desired…

Lana had never acted like that…

Chloe though it was the best sex she'd had and it was such an irony that she'd found the perfect lover in the person of Lex. The Luthor. Luthor who was just about to marry her best friend…

Such a shame…

She couldn't take it anymore… she felt that the explosion in her body would happen at any second… she was higher… higher… higher… and then…

He felt her hot flesh clenching around his cock rhythmically when she was coming…

He gave her an orgasm after barely a couple of minutes!

"Oh LEX!" she screamed one more time and then he came too.

"CHLOE!"

They stayed joined for a while with their arms around each other, panting heavily into each other's ears...

"Oh my God…" Chloe was the first to speak. "Oh my GOD!" she exclaimed suddenly pushing him away. She didn't use much strength to do that because although her brain was telling her what to do ,the body didn't want to listen…

"Chloe…" Lex said making a step back as she wanted, got out of her and zipped up his pants.

She straightened her skirt and blouse.

"Lex… what we've just… oh my God… I need to sit down…" She tottered to his leather sofa and hid her face in her hands.

"Hey… can't tell me that I was bad…"

"No… you were… you were…" She lacked of words. "It was… oh my God, Lex… that was the best sex in my life but…"

"I know…" he sighed sitting right by her side.

"Don't touch me…" She jerked aside.

"You just told me…"

"I know… but I'm afraid that if you stay too close I won't be able to control myself… Lex… we hurt Lana…"

"It would be better if you just stop repeating my name and 'oh my God'…"

"I'm serious!" she raised her voice and looked at him. "What are we going to do?"

"Just move on…"

"You know that you're the guilty one here… I mean… me too, but not as much as you… I wanted to back out… to leave… and you were the one who kissed me!"

"Yeah, but you were fucking me with the same eagerness!"

"Lex…"

"Stop repeating my name!" He stood up to pour himself some whiskey.

"Do you want some?" he suggested.

"No!" she answered rudely. "How can you live with yourself?"

"I am a Luthor after all…"

"And that is your explanation for everything?! Don't you love her?" She also raised up from her sit and looked at him closely. "You don't, do you?"

"What can you know about love, Chloe?" he answered back and gulped the alcohol.

"Enough to know that cheating on somebody has nothing to do with it."

"Listen… if you think that I don't love Lana and that I will break up with her the very minute she'll walk inside that room again… you're wrong… I will marry her."

"You have to."

"Excuse me?" Now he was the one who got confused. He was sure that Chloe would've said something completely different.

"You have to, you promised her and beside… it doesn't matter how big son of a bitch you actually are… she doesn't know that… you can still change…"

"Sure…" She could hear the obvious sarcasm in his voice.

"I think… we shouldn't be spending any more time together …" Chloe said turning round to walk out of there.

"Chloe… I'm sorry… it was something… that I had to do… I've desired you for a very long time and… it would consume me if I didn't…" He came closer and now they were standing right next to each other, looking into each other's eyes.

"Lex… don't…" she whispered because she was starting to feel it again… the desire… the attraction…

He bent over and kissed her.

She didn't oppose… she suddenly felt like a puppet… her feelings took control over her and she was lost. Lana didn't matter… she didn't know… she didn't have to know… Chloe couldn't imagine her life with a Luthor but an affair… yeah, why the hell not? She deserved some good time…

"You want Clark to suffer, don't you?" she asked stopping the kiss. "And that is the reason you're marrying Lana…"

"No… I'm marrying Lana for myself…"

"You're fucked up…"

"I know…"

He made a step back and looked at Chloe seriously.

"Listen… I have to seal the deal… I don't just back out because I found some girl who's driving me crazy…"

"So, I am driving you crazy…" she smiled but then suddenly stopped.

What the hell was she doing? She was on her best way to fall in love with him… or had she already awaken the old crush she had on him?

"Lex… we can't… I don't want to be the one who'll end up hurt…" She made a few steps back.

"You don't have to be…"

"If you marry Lana… I can't…" she decided. That was the good decision. She finally came to her senses.

Probably she came to it too late anyway because she'd already been hurt but…

"Hey… what are you doing?" She jumped when she heard Lana's voice from behind her.

"Lana…" she turned to her trying to look normal. "Hey…"

"Hey, Chloe…"

"What are you doing home so soon?" Lex asked his future wife while coming closer to her and kissing her.

Chloe looked aside. She wanted to be in Lana's position right now… or did she really? Lana was the one who was being deceived… she would never get from Lex what Chloe had just got… Chloe and Lex had passion… Lana and Lex had… what exactly? Why this man was so stubborn? He had nothing in common with Lana!

Chloe just turned oto exit.

"Chloe… where are you going?" Lana was surprised. "Didn't you come to help me with my wedding prep?"

Oh my… the wedding… Chloe felt dizzy…

"Yes… sure…" she said and went after her friend.

She looked back only once.

Lex was staring at her… not at Lana… at her, Chloe…

gecko
16th November 2011, 14:20
great work, loved it. can't wait to see if lana ever begins to suspect anything (though i doubt it) going on between her future husband and her best friend. keep up the great work!

TrinityR
19th November 2011, 15:31
CHAPTER 6 FURTHER AWAY

"Chloe?"

His hands touching her… his lips so demanding… they way he'd been moving inside of her…

"CHLOE?!"

She jumped as she heard her cousin, Lois, screaming her name.

"What?" she looked around.

They were sitting in the Talon over their coffees.

"You seemed to be far far away… was it another galactic?" Lois asked in joking tone.

"No… it was nothing… I just…" Chloe was perplexed.

"What's his name?"

"What?" The small blonde looked at her. Was it that obvious? Was she really in love with Lex Luthor? Or maybe she was in love with the sex with him? There was no better explanation for that, Chloe almost sighed, that had been just fucking. No feelings. Just simple erotic closeness.

"Come on, you can't hide it from me. What's his name? I know it must be about some guy!"

"This is not about a guy!" she denied. She couldn't tell Lois. She couldn't tell anybody. "It's the wedding."

"Lana's wedding?" Lois was still very suspicious so Chloe had to focus to play it right.

"Yeah… I'm the maid of honor and I'm superbusy…" Superbusy with trying not to bump into Lex, she thought. It was very hard actually, but so far… she'd managed to succeed.

"Now, you made me feel bad for taking your time right now…"

"No, it's fine… you're in town only for today so… I'm glad you called… it's a nice distraction from this mess." Yeah, right, there was nothing that could distract her now. She still had the image of Lex's naked body in her head… wait, come back, she didn't actually see him naked so maybe… the image of…

"Ok, what do we do next?" Chloe asked faking her enthusiasm and trying to focus on something else.

She was being pathetic, there was nothing that would make Lex change his mind about marrying Lana and even if… how would it work? It wouldn't. Chloe would have to choose between friends and the man who was driving her sexually crazy and she wasn't sure what she would do. She would be miserable either way.

The best thing to do was just do nothing.

"Let's go to the cinema," she suggested.

"Ok, but we'll have to choose some shorter movie… I don't have much time left…" Lois agreed.

Lex put aside some reports from work and hid his face in his hands.

He was getting married the following day… Tomorrow he would be Lana's husband…

He couldn't believe how fast it'd happened. Still couldn't believe how easy she'd been…

She still couldn't satisfy him in bed like he would like. He'd kept catching himself on thinking about Chloe while having sex with his fiancée. He'd been thinking how different those two were… How much more wild and passionate Chloe was… he wanted to feel what he'd felt with that blonde again… it seemed that the only way to have it would be to simply be with Chloe. He wanted to have sex with her again but he couldn't find her anywhere. She was doing a pretty good job avoiding him.

Yeah, he could come over to her, find some stupid excuse to talk to her… ask about Philips… whether he was still bothering her or not…

…but he'd never picked up the phone. He was scared… he didn't want to admit that but he was scared of denial. He knew that even if Chloe had had that one moment of oblivion… the chances that she would have it again were close to zero.

He could force a kiss on her… he was almost sure it would work and Chloe would surrender but again… he would be fully satisfied only if she just desired him for him. Only when she would just see him and make the first step… only when she would be the one to forget about everything else and just surrender on the spur of the moment.

"Mr Luthor," his assistant walked inside. "You have you last fitting."

"Yes, I'm going…"

The wedding day.

The fucking wedding day…

Chloe felt even more awful than during the last couple of weeks.

It turned out that she'd become this pathetic girl hoping… to the very end… that maybe Lex would cancel the wedding… break up with Lana…

She loved Lana but she knew that her friend wouldn't be happy with a Luthor… the only right person for Lana was Clark and maybe Lana thought that she loved Lex… but it was only just an illusion. Lex had used her when she'd been most vulnerable, when Clark had left her to protect her and she'd got it all wrong.

Chloe sighed and got up, walked to her wardrobe and opened it to see the dress of the bride's maid…

"Welcome to my miserable life…" she huffed taking the dress off the hanger.

"Chloe! There you are!" Lana's aunt found her. "Lana's waiting for you! She needs your help with something…"

Chloe faked a smile and rushed to Lana's room.

"And… Chloe?" Lana's aunt stopped her again.

Chloe turned round.

"Yes?"

"You look wonderful…"

"Oh… thank you," Chloe smiled again.

"…but also a little nervous… don't be. You have to be calm for Lana."

"Yes, I will,." She turned again.

She was stopped because she just bumped into somebody and almost fell down on the floor.

Then, just in the right moment, somebody's hands caught her.

"Chloe…" she heard the voice of the person she'd been successfully avoiding so far.

She took a deep breath feeling her heart pounding so fast...

"Lex…" she whispered like the real sound just couldn't get through her trout.

"I've been trying to talk to you ever since…" his voice trailled off. "Chloe… are you avoiding me?" He put his hands on her arms, looking in her eye. His heart was also beating faster… he couldn't help it… he just saw her and immediately felt his arousal. Suddenly, his pants were too tight.

"Yes, of course, I'm avoiding you!" she yelled. "Take your hands off me…" She made a step back letting his arms fell down.

"I need to talk to you," he insisted.

"And I don't want to talk to you so, you have to deal with it," she managed to say that and tried to walk pass him.

"Chloe…" he stopped her taking her hand in his.

She almost jumped as the electricity ran through her body…

"I can feel that you want to…"

"Don't tempt me… it's wrong and you know it… you would have to cancel the wedding first…"

"Cancel the wedding?" He took her face in his hands and forced her to look at him. "Is that what you want? You want me to leave Lana and… be with you?" He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Of course not!" she said trying to push him away but this time he didn't let her. He came closer and put his lips to hers kissing her hard.

"Lex!" She slapped his face. "Don't you dare to do that ever again!" She finally ran away from him.

When she made her way to Lana's room she stopped. She had to look ok… cool… like nothing had just happened…

"Ok…" she sighed forcing her tears back into her eyes. "Let's do this… and after the wedding… I'll just fucking disappear!" she decided and walked inside.

But all she wanted to do was to follow Lex and not worry about what would happen next…

"Ok… so, the veil and we're done." Chloe was trying to act normal and she put the veil on Lana's head.

"Thank you for all you've done for me, Chloe," Lana said turning round to look in her eye. "I really appreciate that. I don't think I would've done it all by myself."

"Don't mention that, it's what friends do, right?" Chloe smiled. Yeah, and friends also bang each other's fiancés, she thought sarcastically.

Oh, God, help me…

Suddenly her phone beeped.

"Is it yours?" Lana asked.

"Yeah… I forgot to turn it off…" she said taking the phone out of her small handbag.

It was a text message. From Lex.

'I NEED to talk to you. Meet me in the chapel under the church.'

"Everything's alright?" Lana asked studying Chloe's face.

"Yes… I'll be right back… there's something I need to do…" She had to be very pale at the moment.

"Ok, don't worry…"

She knew she shouldn't do this but she came to the chapel anyway. She was pathetic while still having tat stupid hope that Lex would call off the whole thing. What would happen next? She'd never gone that far… she would have to make a decision then and she knew she wasn't capable of leaving Clark and all her friends behind just for some good sex… Friends were more important…

"Lex?" She walked inside and saw him in the centre of the stone floor.

He turned to looked at her.

"I knew you would come," he said and in a second he got to her forcing a kiss on her lips again and having his hands all over her.

He knew it would work, he'd managed to surprise her and she acted on her feelings.

He kneeled before her and pulled her long dress up to gain access to her panties…

Just like he expected her to, she started panting and a moment after that she moaned, then he put his lips to her already wet and hot clit.

How was that possible that he'd been making her feel that way so quickly?

He knew he had to make it fast, she would wake up at any moment and interrupt the whole thing… and he wasn't ready for that, he wanted her in return and then… he needed to make it for his own wedding.

"Lex…" Chloe sighed when he licked her pussy and started working with his fingers. "Oh my…" she exploded after couple of minutes. So powerfully that he could feel it…

He stood up wiping his face on the back of his tie. His wedding tie.

"Oh my God…" Chloe thought it was so hot… like she'd marked him in the day of… he would get to the altar with her on him.

She reached to his pants quickly unzipping his flies to work on his cock.

It was already hard and she had the impression that he would explode any second now.

He did not. He made it for a few minutes longer and then…

Lex was watching Chloe with his cock in her mouth… feeling the hotness of her wet tongue around him and then he felt the backside of her trout… he couldn't take it anymore… he started bucking his hips into her...

He wanted to feel like that every time he would have sex… impossible… unfortunately it was impossible…

He came into her mouth and then when she stood up and their eyes meet, she woke up.

He was glad that he'd managed to keep her going the whole time they'd had sex. Oral, but sex after all.

Then, something that he did not expect happened. She slapped him in the face. Very hard.

"Damn, Sullivan… I didn't know you had it in you…" He put a hand to his cheek. He'd been hot and now his face was even hotter, burning up. "Do you want me to have a bruise on my face in my wedding day?"

"Yes, I do!" She wanted to slap him again but he managed to catch her hand in the air and stop her. She was fighting back so he used his whole strength and turned her round clenching her in his arms.

"Are… you… calm… now?" he panted into her ear.

"I hate you, Luthor," she just said pushing him away with whole strength she had. "I hate you!" she yelled at him and ran out of the chapel leaving him standing there, breathing heavily and looking like a mess.

That was the hardest thing she'd ever had to do. Watching the man she needed waiting by the altar for her friend.

She knew it was wrong… she knew she couldn't possibly love him, it'd been all physical but it felt so good!

All the wrong things always felt good, she thought.

But if it'd been only for good sex… why was she feeling like that?

Because you are all alone and nobody loves you - some voice in her head told her - you have friends, yeah, you have friends who love you but no one loves you the way you would like him to and sex… sex is the closest thing to a relationship you have right now.

She still couldn't believe how on earth Lex managed to look decent. His suit wasn't a mess anymore. Maybe it was the expensive fabric? She didn't know and didn't care. All she wanted to do was to just get out of there already,

falllovessummer
20th November 2011, 23:15
I love your story. I have been wanting to read Chlex story set around the lexana wedding. Thank you.

cbrunberg
20th November 2011, 23:56
loved the story/cant wait for update

TrinityR
21st November 2011, 17:38
CHAPTER 7 NIGHT OF OBLIVION

"Chloe… what are you doing here? Are you feeling ok?" she heard Clark's concerned voice when he raised himself from the couch. He'd been watching TV in her apartment. He obviously hadn't gone to the wedding… it'd been too painful for him, maybe even more painful than for her…

"Yeah… I felt dizzy so I left…" she explained but the truth was she'd been looking for an occasion to get out of there as quickly as possible and finally she'd managed to snick out. She didn't care if Lana would look for her, there were plenty of people who could take care of her if she needed anything from her maid of honor.

"Dizzy?" Clark raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Tell me the truth, you wanted to come back here to me to make sure I'm fine, didn't you?"

What? But she didn't oppose. He'd made up a perfect excuse for her so she took it.

"And how are you?"

"Terrible… I'm trying to watch TV but… you know… I went there…"

"Oh no! Are you crazy?"

"I needed to see her in her wedding dress… she looked so beautiful… I wish I could get drunk tonight," he suddenly sighed.

Chloe smiled sadly and came closer to put her hand on his arm.

"You look pretty too, you know?" he winked at her trying to act normal.

"Thank you." She suddenly felt the urge to get under the shower. She needed to wash herself up, she could still feel Lex all over her… "You know… I'll be right back, don't do anything reckless or stupid, ok? Just stay here."

"Ok," he sighed and looked at the screen again.

She hit the shower but when she got out of it and put some normal clothes on, she didn't feel any difference. It was in her mind, she could still feel him…

"You shouldn't have sex with him in the first place," she told herself looking in the mirror. "Now, you've got what you derserve." She bit her lower lip in resignation. "Life sucks, Chloe…"

She came back to Clark.

TV was off. He was sitting on the sofa and reached out his hand with a glass of red wine to her.

"Here you go, Chloe."

"How did you get wine?"

"Quick trip to the nearest shop…"

She smiled and sat right next to him.

"Cheers…" she said and drunk it with one gulp.

"Wow… you needed it even more than I did," he noticed.

"It wouldn't make a difference for you, you can't get drunk," I said.

"I know…" he sighed but drunk his wine anyway. "I should've probably gotten more…"

"No… let's not exaggerate, you cannot get drunk, I can… and believe me I would like to but on the other side I don't like hangovers so… I'll pass…" She put the glass aside.

"What happened?" he asked her.

"Nothing."

"I can see that something's bothering you."

"Really… it's nothing…" He was right though… there was something… something she didn't even want to admit to herself… she refused to think about it… it couldn't be… it would come eventually and put her mind at rest. She was only five days late…

"Chloe…" Clark's voice suddenly softened.

"What?" she looked back at him.

He was dangerously close to her and then he just kissed her…

Lex was having sex with Lana. He wasn't so hard like the last time Chloe had taken care of him but… whatever.

This time he was releasing all of his anger and frustration, not because he wanted Chloe in Lana's place right now, not even because Lana couldn't make him feel the way he wanted…

In, out, in, out… he was moving… fucking his newly wedded wife.

"Oh my God… Lex!" Was she just starting to scream?

No… false hope… it was a very poor imitation...

He was acting that way because of what she'd said to him a couple of minutes ago…

"I didn't want to tell you this earlier… and right now I'm not even so sure but… Lex… I think… I think I'm pregnant… isn't that a fantastic wedding gift?"

He should be happy. He should be so enthusiastic… it was what he'd wanted right? A heir.

Why then, had he been so shocked when she'd told him?

He'd chosen to have sex not to have to talk to her about that…

"Clark… what the hell are you doing?" Chloe moved back almost slapping him in the face. No, enough slapping for today, she thought.

"I thought it was what you wanted… what you always wanted…" he said confused.

"No, it's not! Come on!" She stood up and started pacing around the room. "Who do you think you are, Clark? The world isn't all about you! I don't want you that way anymore!"

"I… I'm sorry…" he suddenly looked down and hid his face in his hands. "I didn't want to hurt you… I know it's wrong… I don't know what's happening to me… I feel awful…"

"I'll tell you what's happening to you. You've just lost Lana and you're acting like a normal human being, you want some one night stand to forget about her but, believe me, you won't and you will only end up destroying our friendship."

"I know… I'm sorry… I'd better go." He stood up and took his jacket. "I'm so sorry… really… thank you for stopping me."

"Just go… we'll talk when you feel better…"

"But…"

"Just go!" she yelled at him but she wasn't really angry with him.

She was angry with Lex. She was angry with Lex that he even managed to take THAT thing away from her. She would've kissed Clark and gone to bed with him right away… if only she hadn't been sleeping with Lex first… now Clark was only a friend to her…

She could be happy… with Lana being Luthor's wife she would be with Clark… he would love her eventually or just learn how to love her… but now…

She sat down and poured herself another glass of wine. Thanks Lex, big thanks to you! You've managed to ruin my life even more!

Before she put the glass to her mouth her phone rang.

She looked at the screen. It was Lex.

What did he want from her?

Or… maybe he was calling her to tell that he'd made a mistake after all?

What kind of damage it would make if she picked up? She'd already been hurt…

"Yeah? What d'you want this time, Luthor?"

"I need to see you, Chloe… please… I'm desperate…"

"Already not satisfied with your wife?" Chloe snorted. "Where do you want me?"

Half an hour later they met by the forest.

When she got there he was already waiting for her impatiently.

She got out of the car.

"How long have you been waiting for me? You had to violate like a hundreds of traffic regulations while driving over here…"

He got to her immediately and without saying a word started kissing her pushing his tongue into her mouth right away.

She forgot about the whole world again. They were the only two people left on the planet. That night belonged to them.

She torn his shirt open taking it off him. They'd got so far already that there was no turning back. One more night wouldn't make a difference, wouldn't make her suffer more… she'd already been suffering so badly… and with that one thing she hadn't have the guts to check up yet… she could have it all… she could win him… and Clark could have Lana back.

Chloe stripped Lex off his clothes and then he'd realized that he was standing right next to her, completely naked, when she'd still have her clothes on.

When she was taking care of his cock he tried to undress her as well and managed to take off her shirt but couldn't reach her jeans… she would have to stop then and he didn't want that in million years…

When he came in her mouth she stood up just to let him take her into his arms. He took her to his car, on the back seat and took off her jeans, then he ripped her panties and after another minute he was inside of her fucking her hard.

They were both screaming, panting and acting like animals. They didn't care… they forgot about everything. No one could hear them there… no one could interrupt them… it was the middle of the night and they were all alone…

All they have was that night. Until dawn...

"AAaahhh! Oh my...! LEX!" Chloe screamed two hours later when they had sex for the third time.

They were doing it, taking a short nap and doing it again… They were all over each other, they became one. Just for tonight…

(what made me think about this one particular song "Let's Get Lost", you can check it up, the lyrics are: Just for tonight, baby, let's get lost.

Perfect for them!)

Chloe woke up at six in the morning.

Lex was still sleeping, clenching her in his arms.

They were lying uncomfortable, their bodies sore but it felt good… it was that nice kind of pain…

She sighed and slowly started untangling herself carefully from his arms trying her best not to wake him up.

She didn't have the strength to deal with goodbye. Or maybe it wouldn't have to be goodbye? Maybe it was just the beginning? She finally had the guts to admit the truth. She, Chloe Sullivan was…

"Chloe?" Shit, she'd woken him up!

She jumped out of the car realizing that she was standing naked on the road.

God!

"Hot…" Lex said looking at her while licking his lips.

"Don't…" she stopped him and quickly put her clothes on. She did her best not to look at his cock which was hard again.

God, it was so big and… stop, Chloe, you have something to do first, remember? Go to the nearest shop and…

"Chloe… what will happen now?" Lex asked her putting his hands on his head.

"I don't know…" She bit her lip. "There's something I need to do… are you and Lana going to the honey moon any time soon?" she couldn't help but wince her face while saying that.

"No… not yet… Lana's… ee… she's…" Lex just couldn't tell Chloe the truth.

"Never mind… it's good… I'll drop by later…" She ran to her car.

"Chloe… wait…" He got out of his car, completely naked, making the same mistake that she'd done a moment before.

She burst into laugh.

"Put some clothes on, Mr Luthor. You don't want some reporter to photograph you naked on the street in the morning after you've just got married!"

"I'll see you," he just said and for the first time he'd listened to her and got back to the car to get dressed.

Chloe smiled to herself.

Was she an idiot trying to hold on to the very last thing that would make him stay with her? Maybe… but she had to. She had to know…

TrinityR
23rd November 2011, 11:46
CHAPTER 8 BRUTAL TRUTH

When Chloe found out what she'd wanted to find out… she was shocked… but also happy. She'd been kind of expecting that and she really wanted it…

"Lex… don't forget about today," Lana told him before leaving the mansion.

"What's today?" Lex yawned while stretching himself in bed.

He'd got back to the mansion early so he'd been able to sneak back to bed without Lana even knowing he'd been gone.

"Gosh… you look like you didn't sleep at all." She took a closer look at him. "Are you alright?"

"I'm just tired… you know… yesterday I got up pretty early because I was so nervous…"

"Nervous about what?"

"That you might not show up in the church."

"I love you too much to do something like that to you," she giggled and bent over to kiss him.

"I love you too," he said without feeling. Did he?

He didn't want to think about that. If Lana was really pregnant… come what may, there was no turning back. Chloe was right. Lex sealed the deal and now he had to bear the consequences.

"So, what we have to do today?" he asked.

"You know, we've got doctor's appointment."

"Yes, that is why we postponed our honey moon…" he sighed. Maybe such a trip with Lana would help him to get Chloe out of his head? Leaving Smallville for a while equaled no Chloe… but what if Chloe went with him anyway? What if she stayed in his head? What if it didn't matter where he actually was?

"So, see you later…" Lana smiled and walked out.

Lex fell back on the pillows…

Chloe was very excited. She would ruin her friend's lives but… all she'd been doing her whole life was to think about others, not about herself. She'd been doing everything for them, nothing just for her. Maybe it was high time she would finally get out of that shell and started fighting for her own happiness.

Even if the man she wanted was Lex Luthor? She preferred not to think too much…

She stopped by the mansion and got out of the car. Let's get it over with… she thought.

She walked inside and went straight to the living room where Lex was usually hanging out.

She was right, he was there, sitting by his desk and looking like he was thinking hard about something that bothered him.

"Lex…" she said his name and stopped. What now? How would she tell him?

"Chloe…" he sighed and looked at her. Fade smile appeared on his face.

"You look… worried…" she dared to notice.

"I… a lot happened…"

"Yeah, I know… listen… there's something I have to tell you… if you choose to disappear from my life after that… or… I can disappear… I…" she didn't finish because he got to her quickly and crashed her against the wall.

It reminded her of the very first time they'd been together like that. The very first time they'd had sex.

He kissed her desperately. She felt like she almost lost him… why was he acting so weird? Like it was the very last time they had together…

Was Lex the reasonable person now? Did he decide to be with Lana after all and not cheat on her?

She didn't care… what she was going to tell him would change everything… now she was just enjoying the moment… his kisses were burning her while his hands were leaving hot marks on her skin… she could feel his cock ready to…

"What the FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

They stopped kissing immediately jumping away from each other.

It was Lana. Lana standing in the door. Pale and shocked.

"Lana…" Lex started but he didn't really know what to say or how to apologize.

That's not a very good time for what I was gonna say to him, Chloe thought and let it go for now. She looked down on the floor. So, that how it felt. That was the humiliation, the shame… she hated herself for everything she'd done with Lex… she'd hurt Lana so much! How would she feel in her position?

"You… son of a bitch!" Lana burst while making her way to Lex. "What the fuck were you thinking?! You were fucking my friend?! Behind my back?! The day after we've got married?! How long?! How long I'm asking! It's obviously not the first time…"

"Lana… calm down…"

"Don't tell me to calm down!" she screamed again. "Do you realize how you make me feel right now? I'm probably pregnant and you're cheating on me! You're acting like a typical Luthor! That's all you are! A disgusting Luthor!"

"LANA!"

"Your father was probably doing the same to you mother, didn't he? One fucked up family!"

"Pre… pregnant?" Chloe stammered. "What? Lex…"

"I…" he looked at Lana, then he looked back at Chloe. "I…"

"What? For the very first time in your life you actually don't know what to say, Lex?!" Lana screamed making a face.

"I feel sick…" Chloe whispered and tottered toward the door.

"Wait… I want to say something to you too…" Lana caught Chloe's arm when she was passing right by her and turned her painfully to face her. "How could you do that to me, bitch?"

It happened in the split of a second and surprised everyone… even Lex himself… and Lex was the one who raised his hand and slapped Lana's face.

Chloe took her chance and ran out of there leaving them alone.

"Bastard…" Lana said to Lex. "I want a divorce… and… better pray that I'm not really pregnant… better pray that I'm just late…"

Chloe barely made her way to the car.

She was sobbing… she felt like her heart had just been shattered into million pieces.

She'd thought that she'd already been through the worst… that she'd already felt the worst while trying to get over him but THIS beat everything.

She wiped her face with some old tissue she'd found in her pocket and started the engine.

She needed to leave… leave Smallville once and for all and… somehow manage to stay alive… to make something good with her life… but how?

She drove over to the farm. She needed to speak to Clark fist, before Lana would do that and make some cheating bitch out of her.

Wasn't she just like that? Wasn't she a cheap slut? A slut who would rather chose a great fuck with the worst possible choice in the person of Lex Luthor than to be loyal to her old friends who'd been always there for her?

"Chloe?" when Clark saw her he got really scared. "Oh my God! Did something happen?" he asked. "Did somebody hurt you? What is it?"

She had to look awful, she was crying the whole time and the makeup she was wearing had to have be a disaster by now.

"I just… I just need to… to tell you something…" she sobbed. "Clark, I've done something terrible… and I'm not sure if you would ever be able to forgive me… I know that Lana hates me already but… please… please… do not despise me!"

"Hold on… wait… why would I despise you?" He put his hands on her shoulders and looked at her face closely. "Chloe… tell me what happened to you…"

"I've been sleeping with Lex Luthor." Those words just slipped out of her mouth and it was too late to stop it.

"What?" he looked like she'd pulled out a kryptonite from behind her back and attacked him with no reason.

"I'm sorry… it's true… that is why I couldn't be with you the other night… I just… I just don't feel that way anymore… it's because of Lex… and… and there's something else… even more dreadful… I'm…"

"Clark?" Lex just did something he'd promised he would never do again… he arrived at Clark's farm to ask him for help. "CLARK?!" He ran out of his car and got to the barn. "CLARK?!"

It'd taken him a couple of minutes to realize what he'd done with his life. He'd had the perfect woman right in front of him the whole time… from the very beginning. He'd come to Smallville years ago and hadn't had noticed that. Maybe he'd had but… exactly… he'd thought she'd been too young…

Then, he'd been so fucking stubborn that he'd married the wrong one…

"Lex." Clark walked out of his barn and wiped his hand with some cloth.

"Clark…" Lex took a deep breath, "you have to help me, I can't find Chloe..."

Slap.

Clark hit Lex so hard that he'd fallen down on the ground feeling blood inside his mouth, then moaned in pain.

"That's for using my best friend," Clark said and kicked him, " and that's for cheating on Lana."

"Clark… I… I was lost… I know what I want right now… I want Chloe… I know you have the right not to believe me but… I need her, can you understand that? She's my yang."

"You should've thought about that before you made a sex friend out of her. How could you? How do you do that? You're keep hurting every single person I care about! Now Chloe? What is wrong with you? Is that have anything to do with me?"

"And here we go again…" Lex finally managed to raise himself up and wipe the blood of his lips with his sleeve. "The world isn't all about you, Clark."

"The world isn't all about YOU, Lex."

"Do you know where she is?"

"No. She took off."

"What do you mean?"

"She left, Lex and you will never see her again. Do you understand? Never!"

"What did you do?"

"I did what she'd asked me for, I helped her. She wants you out of her life, Lex. You destroyed her."

"How could I destroy her if I want to be with her right now?"

"You'll never get it." Clark shook his head. "Now, get out of here before I make you."

Lex turned round.

Where could she go?

He was a Luthor, he would find her eventually… but there was also the case that Chloe was good in hiding. She'd learnt that from him that one summer he'd been hiding her.

He got back to his car and decided to come back to the mansion. He'd come to Clark because he'd already been in Chloe's apartment, in the Talon… he'd already called her, left her a bunch of messages and even called her cousin, Lois. All for nothing.

Chloe had disappeared.

His phone rang and he answered it immediately without even looking at the screen hoping that it would be her.

"Chloe?" he asked.

"Oh, you Luthors… never change…" he heard Lana's voice.

"Lana…" he sighed. "Lana… I'm sorry… I…"

"Save it… you're too stubborn and stupid, I knew that something was wrong, you know? I knew that you weren't the same… you seemed distant, even in bed… now I know why… You should just have this wedding cancelled but no, you were too pride for that…"

"Why are you calling?" he was tired of all those accusations coming from Chloe, Clark… now Lana.

"I'm calling to inform you that I am not pregnant. It's a big relief… you don't even realize how big… not having your baby… is a blessing… people like you should be better without offspring, Lex. Farewell."

Stupid, he was so stupid and stubborn! Lana was right! All he was good at was destroying other's lives... He wouldn't have hurt anybody in only he hadn't married Lana in the first place… if he hadn't tried so hard with her…

But the truth was… we never saw what was right in front of us.

gecko
23rd November 2011, 15:14
great work! can't wait to see what happens next and what lex will do to try and find chloe.

starmoon
24th November 2011, 03:39
love the story and can't wait for more please update soon.

TrinityR
26th November 2011, 12:46
CHAPTER 9 EXPLANATION

Lex opened his eyes…

It was the middle of the night… he was lying on his sofa in his study in messy clothes. He hadn't even changed last night… he'd just fallen asleep.

That had been his life ever since Chloe had disappeared… five months ago…

He kept looking for her but it was all for nothing. She was gone. It was just like she emigrated to another planet. There was even no body… she'd become a ghost who'd been hunting him.

He'd been sure that if he'd had hair he would've looked terrible right now… it would've been too long... he would've had no time for anything, not even for going to a hairdresser… just to look for her…

Luckily for him, he was bald.

It was his phone that had awaken him and now he reached for it to the table knocking the glass full of scotch to the floor. He didn't care.

"Yes?" he loosened his tie and grunted.

"We found her, Mr Luthor," he heard so much wanted words. We found her.

They had Chloe!

"Where?" he asked straightening up, completely awake and on alert now.

Chloe! He could see her! Apologize to her! Try to win her back! Make it all up to her!

One of dozens of private detectives he'd hired told him the address.

She was in Philadelphia.

Lex hung up and called for his assistant.

"Prep me a flight to Philadelphia immediately," he told him and hit the shower.

After having washed himself and changing the clothes he got on the plane.

He was going to see her… when he'd thought it would all be over… that he would never find her… he succeeded.

He'd divorced Lana very quickly. They'd both agreed to the fact that their marriage had been a mistake that they'd got it over in a couple of weeks.

Then Lana had got back into Clark's yearning arms – or not – Lex hadn't really cared, all he'd wanted was to find the woman of his dreams that he'd let go so foolishly.

Now, he could fix it all.

He wasn't stupid, he'd had Clark followed but he hadn't led him to Chloe… they'd had no contact after all…

Had she even known that Lex had been looking for her so hopelessly?

"Mr Luthor, we'll be landing soon," the flight attendant informed him.

"Thank you." Lex made himself comfortable in his chair. I'm coming, my sweetheart, I'm coming…

He was there… right by her door… all he had to do was to knock… but what if it wasn't her? What if his detective had made a mistake? What if she threw him out of there? What would he do? He preferred not to think about it.

His hands were shaking, his breathing became heavy... his heart was pounding hard in his chest...

He finally dared to knock on the door and soon enough heard footsteps… closer and closer… then somebody opened.

It was Chloe. Her hair was a little longer than he'd remembered and she looked sad but… it was her!

He could just stand there looking at her and couldn't say a word…

Her face changed, she was baffled now.

"Lex… what are you doing here?" she gasped in surprise.

In that moment he looked down because something seemed wrong… not quite right… and there it was…

Chloe was pregnant.

It struck him like somebody splashed a bucket of cold water on him.

"You're… pregnant…" he finally realized. He finally saw it clearly and understood why she'd left in such a hurry…

"People like you shouldn't have offsprings, Lex…" he remembered Lana's memorable words.

Chloe had got pregnant… he'd got her pregnant and that had been the reason why she'd come to see him that afternoon when Lana had found them together.

Then she'd heard that Lana had been pregnant too… with his child again… and she'd left town to raise the baby on her own… he understood it all…

"Is it… mine?" he gasped looking back into her eyes.

"What do you think of me? That I'm some slut who sleeps with everybody? I'm not like you, Lex." He could sense obvious pain in her voice.

She moved back to let him in. At least she didn't throw him out.

Why the hell am I letting him inside? Chloe thought. He'd caused her nothing more than pain but… seeing him again… it made her happy, she didn't want to admit that but her heart had jumped on the very sight on him.

She'd been dreaming about this moment from the very second she'd left Smallville but she'd been so sure that it would never happen… and there it was, Lex was back in her life.

"Chloe… I'm… I'm so sorry… I don't know what Clark told you but…"

"I haven't spoken to him since the day I left," she said leading him to a small living room where she sat down on the sofa.

He hesitated for a moment and then joined her keeping the proper distance. He was scared that if he touched her she would disappear.

"So… you don't know that… that Lana isn't pregnant?" his voice broke off a little.

"She's not?" Chloe looked at him and she just couldn't hide the joy that appeared in her eyes. "It doesn't matter… you are her husband…" she added quickly.

"If you think that she let me stay married to her after that… you don't know her at all."

"Did you divorce?"

"Yes… I've been looking for you ever since the moment you left… I… I…" Those words just couldn't get out of his mouth. "Chloe… I know I've made a mistake… I shouldn't… I..."

She'd been avoiding his eyes but now she dared to looked.

"I love you…" he finally said. "I love you, Chloe… I can't live without you… I've never thought I would say that and mean it but… I finally found the woman of my life, please, do not leave me this time."

"But we were never actually together… so there was no one to leave…"

"I was stupid, it was all my fault… I realize it now… please, please, just give me a chance."

Lex Luthor begging? Chloe thought surprised.

He was watching her face… looking for any sign of acceptation… he couldn't bear any rejection right now… no when she was carrying his child. It felt so right! Chloe should be the mother of his child and she was now! He couldn't not notice how hot it made her look. Firstly, he hadn't seen her for a while and then when they'd finally met he'd found her pregnant. She was carrying something of his inside of her… a part of him.

"Lex…" Chloe sighed and stopped.

All she could do was to keep looking at him, keep studying his face… remembering how it'd felt to be around him… to have him there…

He couldn't wait any longer, he just took her face in his hands and kissed her.

She didn't oppose, she was kissing him back, penetrating his mouth and panting in the same time.

They stopped when Lex put his hand on her belly.

"It's… it's such a wonder… it's my baby…" He almost cry.

"Yeah… a product of our first sex… by the wall…" She licked her lips.

"So, it means that… you want me?" he hesitated, scared of her answer.

"It seems that my body's telling you that… yes, I want you…"

"Why did you leave… why didn't you talk to me… I would've…"

"Shhh…" She put her finger to his lips.

"But why Clark didn't…"

"He hates you…"

"But…"

"You found me… you haven't given up on me… you told me you love me… you're willing to be with me… you divorced Lana and you're happy to be a father… it's enough for me… for now…" she told him and kissed him again.

"For now…" he whispered.

"Oh, yeah… you'll have to do a lot more than just that to make it up to me…"

"I will keep doing it for the rest of my life… where's the bedroom?"

He took her in his arms and brought her to the other room, undressed her kissing her whole body… it was the very first time they were actually making love, not just fucking… he wanted to be gentle with her belly but he also was so hard and horny for her that he didn't know what to do to restrain himself…

He was touching her breast, kissing and sucking her nipples while she was doing her best to take off his clothes.

They were finally both naked and he let her sit on him. She had to be the one on top with the belly which was getting bigger and bigger but he didn't mind. She was swollen with a part that had come from him what was so hot…

"So fucking good…" he moaned when she started moving with him inside of her.

"Oh, Lex… I missed you so much…" she sighed closing her eyes in pleasure.

"Look at me…" he told her. "Look at me… I need to see it in your eyes…"

She opened them and the words just slipped out:

"I love you…"

It was something special for them. They had been through so much… he'd treated her so badly… he'd used her… but in the end they'd reconciled. They loved each other and shared a real first intimate moment with each other. It wasn't just sex anymore, they'd admitted they loved each other… they had a child on its way…

"Never leave me…" she said to him where they were lying in bed, snuggling.

"Never… I will never leave you… I promise…"

She sighed in pleasure and kissed him.

"Will you marry me, Chloe?" he asked right before they fell asleep.

"What?"

"I'm serious…"

"I know you are… that's what scares me…"

"Don't worry, this time it will all be right. The wedding will be right."

"One step at a time, Lex…"

But when he woke up in the morning… Chloe wasn't there…

"Chloe?" he asked bewildered and confused. "CHLOE?!"

There were no clothes in the closet… nothing in the bathroom… where was she?

She left him again…

But after that night… how could that be possible?

Or maybe he was going mad? Maybe it'd never happened?...

Ami Rose
27th November 2011, 11:20
This is a pretty good story! And just wanted to say good luck on you book!

cbrunberg
27th November 2011, 23:59
love story can't wait to read next chapter

robinlange
28th November 2011, 08:23
really like this story but where is the rest
:blinkkiss

TrinityR
28th November 2011, 16:31
Thank you all for being such suportive!! I really apreciate it!
I'm glad that you liked my story:)

CHAPTER 10 THE END

When he got home he was hopeless… he'd done everything in his power to find her and now… she was gone gone again… why? Was she punishing him?
It wasn't like her… he knew her… he knew she wouldn't …
So, what had happened then?
Maybe he'd been delusional? Maybe she'd never been in Philadelphia. Maybe it'd all been just a figment of his sick imagination? He'd wanted her so badly to come back to him that he'd make it all up? He'd been once in Bellereve after all…
He was so angry that he shattered his glass full of scotch onto the wall.
Then, he noticed a fresh mail on the table and on top of it…
He picked it up quickly. He wasn't delusional! It was Chloe's handwriting!
He ripped the envelope open… "Lex… Something's happened. Do not try to find me. Just trust me… I'm saving you. I love you. Chloe."
What the fuck?
He didn't understand a thing…
She was saving him? How? Why would he need to be saved? His life wasn't in any danger… or she meant that leaving him would be saving him? From who? If she'd stayed he would've been a better man… without her… he was closer to becoming his father than ever before…

It was five months… another miserable five months and during them he even humiliated himself with showing up at Kent's farm again.
Clark got very concerned about Chloe and started looking for her for a change but it was all for nothing.
She was gone. Untraceable.
Lex was living like a ghost… he was working, running his company but he was doing it like he was a robot. With no feelings.
That wasn't a life… he'd become a shadow...
Then… when he was spending his usual evening with a glass of scotch it suddenly struck him.
Until now he was picturing Chloe with a medium size belly, in fifth month of her pregnancy but… time didn't stand still…
He put the glass back on the table and reached for his cell phone… it'd been over ten months since Chloe had got pregnant… the child must had been born by now…
He was a father… his child was somewhere there in the world and he couldn't even hold him… couldn't see him… or her…
Then, somebody burst through the door and before Lex could take a good look at him he was sedated and he passed out…

When he woke up, he felt terrible. His head was aching, he was thirsty and felt pain in his muscles… last time he'd felt like that was in Bellereve… whoever had taken him must had sedated him…
"Finally… Mr Luthor… open your eyes, don't sleep… you had enough!"
His mind became clearer and he managed to focus his sight on that man who was talking to him.
It was Nathaniel Philips!
"What the..." Lex noticed he was tied up to a chair. "Where am I?" he looked around the dark room but couldn't see anything worth his attention. "How did you get to my mansion without being caught?"
"I have a team… you know, Mr Luthor… I hate you… first little miss Sullivan destroyed my life and then when I was so close to have my revenge… you decided to step in. Since that time I've been doing a lot of research… I found every single person whose life you destroyed and we've created a team… some of us are called meteor freaks."
"What did you do to Chloe?!" Lex was a quick learner. If Philips took him he must had Chloe already. "Is she alive? What about my child?!"
"You know… first… we wanted to kill her… the very morning we entered that house in Philadelphia… we wanted to kill her so you would suffer. There is no bigger suffering than the death of the person you love but... when we saw that she was pregnant… well, I'm not that cruel, I wouldn't have killed an innocent child so I decided to threat her. I would let her and your unborn child live if she went with me. If she left you once and for all."
I'm saving your life… don't look for me… I love you… Lex remembered the letter.
"Why did you take me now?" Lex asked trying to remain calm. Just think, Lex, where is the exit? Would you make it there? How would you get these ropes off your hands?
"Oh, she escaped," Philips answered.
"What? When?"
"Couple of days ago… we wanted to take away her child so this time we could have revenge on her. We would give her to some orphanage. No one would never know that she's a Luthor…"
"She…" Lex sighed. He had a daughter.
"I don't know how Chloe did it but she escaped with the child."
"And you want… what exactly now?"
"Oh, I will make you suffer, Luthor, I will make you suffer like you've never suffered before… and then I will kill you."
First he hit him…
Next minute Lex found himself free off the ropes but he wasn't able to escape or to even try to make his way to the door.
Philips were kicking him… so hard… Lex was writhing on the floor trying to protect his stomach, his kidneys and his liver from the unbearable pain but he just wasn't able to cover it all...
He was losing his consciousness… he was becoming numb… he knew it was wrong… it meant that his body was giving up… he would die…
Then he heard some noises… strange noises… sound of fight… screams… what? Police…?
Where was he? Who was his savior?
"Lex?" No, he must had died and gone to heaven…
"Ch… Chloe?" he barely managed to whisper.
"Oh God… Lex… keep holding on… please, you have to make it… I should've protected your life but… I needed to save her… our daughter… keep holding on just for her… and for me… we need you… her name is Lillian… after your mother… I know how much your mother meant to you… Lex…" he couldn't hear her anymore. He was floating…

He saw his mother.
He didn't know whether was it the fact that Chloe had mentioned her or he'd really died…
"Alexander… my sweet boy…"
"Mum…" he reached his hand out to her and he was just a little boy again. "Mum… I miss you… Let me go with you…"
"You have to be strong, Alexander. You have to live for your daughter now…"
"I don't know how to be a father… how to be a good husband… I keep destroying everything…"
"You have the right woman and that is the good beginning… I believe in you, son… don't let yourself become your father…"
"I promise… Mum?"

"LEX!"
He opened his eyes and was blinded by light in an instant.
"Lex… oh, thank God." Was it… Chloe?
"Chl...oe?" he hoarsed.
"Wait… I'll give you some water… here you go…" He felt the glass put to his lips and he drunk.
Then, after another couple of minutes his sight adjusted to light and he saw her.
Chloe was sitting there, right by his side, smiling.
"Honey…" He reached his hand out to stroke her cheek. "I love you…"
"Wow… who are you and what have you done to Lex Luthor?" she tried to joke. "Ok, I'm sorry, it wasn't a good one… I'm so… so sorry, honey, it was all my fault… Philips…"
"I know… he told me…"
"I really didn't want to leave you the second time… I was forced to… he injected you something that put you into deep sleep and then he put a gun to your head. It was the matter of your life or death so I had to listen to him."
"How did you manage to save me?"
"I called the police and Clark… we've managed to found the place Philips was keeping you in and… I was so scared that I came too late…"
"You made it… and after all… I deserved it all…"
"I think that there's one matter that cannot wait any longer…" she said and let his hand free.
"Hey… where are you…"
"I'll be right back…" So, she was. She came back holding a small baby in her arms.
"Is that…" Lex started.
"Yes… Lillian… say hi to your daddy…"
When she handed him over his child something broke in him. He'd become a better person in this very moment… he had to be a better person… a better man to Chloe… he had to make it up to her for everything he'd done… he had to be a good dad… not like his father once… he needed to be nothing like Lionel… he heeded to be like… Jonathan Kent…
"Maybe Clark would forgive me and tell me what kind of father Jonathan was to him when he was little?" Lex suddenly asked.
"What?" Chloe looked at him surprised and then, she smiled. "You really do want to change… don't you?"
"Yes, I do…"
"I think that you will set things right with Clark eventually… he likes to forgive…"
"And… will you marry me, Chloe Sullivan?"
Chloe's eyes sparkled.
"You've got it, Mr Luthor," she said and bent over to kiss him.

THE END

gecko
29th November 2011, 13:18
great story, loved it!

TrinityR
3rd December 2011, 16:49
")")")")")"):)

TrinityR
3rd December 2011, 19:45
And I did it!
Go here to read my new story: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php/8642-SINFUL-amp-FORBIDDEN-CHLEX-NC17-updated-03.12.11

CrazyGirlWriter
4th December 2011, 02:30
good story

TrinityR
23rd December 2011, 11:31
Someone on the Fanfiction net told me that my story has a lot of spelling and grammar mistake. I;m very sorry! I'm in the middle of correcting my older stories and this is next in line if it bothers somebody!

starmoon
15th January 2012, 07:16
love this stroy and the ending was perfect.

TrinityR
15th January 2012, 11:20
Thank you very much! And to let you all know - mistakes corrected = at least I think I got them all:")

malugargula
13th January 2013, 16:47
I can't believe I didn't know about this fic
Loved it. I really think Chloe would be the one saving Lex from becoming this father
Great job

TrinityR
13th January 2013, 17:07
I can't believe I didn't know about this fic
Loved it. I really think Chloe would be the one saving Lex from becoming this father
Great job

Thank you:)
You've probably just missed it. I'm glad you liked it:)

lia00027
27th February 2015, 14:34
It's wonderful and short.

malugargula
30th May 2015, 06:30
Rereading this beautiful sweet fic