PDA

View Full Version : About the recent problems accessing NS

Julie
20th August 2011, 15:44
Hey guys!

I'm back from vacation now, so support should be answered more quickly :)

I apologize for the recent problems with accessing NS. We recently changed servers with our hosting company, and during that move, something happened with the DNS records. The DNS records points a certain domain name (such as naughty-seduction.net) to the correct server/computer that holds the files and such, making it possible for you to see the webpage you see :)

Since a DNS record goes across the globe, when you make a change to those records, it takes a while for that change to be in effect all across the globe.

I spoke with support on Thursday, and he fixed the problems with the DNS records on naughty-seduction.net, so things should be cleared for everyone now, since it's been a while. If they're not, you probably can't read this, but if you know of someone having problems, ask them to contact me, via Twitter/NS Facebook page or e-mail: support @ naughty-seduction.net

I'm sorry about all the trouble guys!!

Avalanche
20th August 2011, 19:14
No problem, Jules! Thanks for everything! :)

Zannie
21st August 2011, 01:39
Yes, no problem at all, Julie!

In fact, it just shows how wonderful this site is that we so urgently wanted it back! Seriously. I might be a bit too addicted. The withdrawal was probably good for me! :)

Thanks for all the work you do on the site for us!

Rachet
21st August 2011, 07:01
Yes, no problem at all, Julie!

In fact, it just shows how wonderful this site is that we so urgently wanted it back! Seriously. I might be a bit too addicted. The withdrawal was probably good for me! :)

Thanks for all the work you do on the site for us!

Ditto 

Sunflower
21st August 2011, 13:30
Thanks for everything! :) I really appreciate it!

tmkh
25th August 2011, 22:04
thanks for the update!

Emch
30th August 2011, 23:18
No problem, but with these recents problems and that fact that I was away on holiday I've been marked as a lurker. Shame on me for not posting sooner

letia84
31st August 2011, 00:22
Welcome back!