PDA

View Full Version : Bugs In The Forums After The Latest Upgrade

Julie
22nd July 2011, 12:35
Hey guys!

Some of you have reported to me that some features aren't working properly/not at all, so here's a list of those I know of and have been notified of. I'll look at them ASAP :)

Permission problems with the "Members Who Have Read This Thread".
The "Quote Selected Text" feature not working
"Canned Replies" - When you select a canned reply, it doesn't put the canned reply text in the reply textarea. (Was like that before the upgrade)
If you have a bug that's not on the above list, please send me a PM (private message)! :) Thanks guys!

lexie
22nd July 2011, 17:39
Hey guys!

Some of you have reported to me that some features aren't working properly/not at all, so here's a list of those I know of and have been notified of. I'll look at them ASAP :)

"Canned Replies" - When you select a canned reply, it doesn't populate the reply textarea. (Was like that before the upgrade)
If you have a bug that's not on the above list, please send me a PM (private message)! :) Thanks guys!

I had the same problem, so I clicked on "Canned Replies" on the navigation bar to copy and paste. However, when I clicked on the button to go back to the previous page, the canned reply had automatically populated the text area.

kg99
7th August 2011, 07:14
Thanks for the update.

Julie
7th August 2011, 15:00
People are saying the "Quote Selected Text" feature is working, but if it isn't working for you, send me a PM :)

I've also fixed the "Members Who've Read This Thread" feature, so you should be able to see the list of users who've read a thread.