PDA

View Full Version : A new participant to the forum! Really.

hiruko
9th April 2011, 04:18
So I signed up to this community ages ago and woefully did not get around to participating. In fact, I can't even remember when the last time I logged on was. I did, however, make a Chlex music video that was nominated awhile back so I vowed to get more involved. Granted, that was last year but it's never too late is it?

Anyway, I have another Chlex video in the works so I thought I would try and share it with you guys in the next few months. I do a lot of Chloe vidding but haven't done near enough Chlex. I do tend to vid more of a darker Chlex , but it is what I enjoy. I also adore doing triangle vids.

I also currently live in Tokyo and with all the frequent earthquakes and blackouts, I find myself with a lot more time on my hands to participate in fan communities. It only takes national emergencies to get me to do so. Haha.

Minty Revolution
9th April 2011, 08:10
I love darker Chlex vids too!
Can't wait to see more from you and I hope you are doing okay in Tokyo!

hiruko
9th April 2011, 16:40
Thanks! Hopefully I'll be able to put out a new Chlex video soon. Things are getting better in Tokyo. We're mostly dealing with stress and aftershocks.

Julie
12th April 2011, 06:31
Welcome back then! :) Looking forward to seeing your future videos, and good to hear Tokyo is doing OK :)