PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Riddling Shrift, NC-17, February 9, 2011

kitten
9th February 2011, 14:58
Disclaimer: I do not own the show or characters and make no money writing them.
Rating: NC-17
Warning: Threesome fic, double penetration
Spoilers: General for characters, but nothing specific for plot. Can be assumed to be later seasons, but largely pwp in theme.

A/N: Last year, I wrote a Vampire Diaries threesome fic, that oddly seemed to work as Lex/Chloe/Oliver, with just the substitution of 'billionaire' for 'vampire.' It's a bit cracky, but I was amused by the potential. I didn't really think it would be welcome over here, so I posted it to my LJ and forgot about it. But since there's now a thread discussing Chlollie (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php/8349-Chlex-Chlavis-Chlollie-and-Chlex-in-seasons-8-10) and Zannie managed to make it all about threesomes, I thought I'd give this a shot here.

If it's not cool, Mods and Julie, let me know. The more established ship here is the Chlollie, since this relates to the time after MR had left the show, however both men get equal amounts of . . . participation? This is just starting to sound sleazy. Main point is, you were warned about Oliver's penis being there, and you cannot whine later if it offends you.

Oliver stroked along her ass, and Chloe shuddered as the tiny vibrator lodged there buzzed harder in the stretched opening. She buried her face in a cool male chest, and a hand caressed her face gently. Oliver was still working the vibrator in a slow in and out. Had to be Lex, though it felt so odd from him.

Lex had offered to be the back-door man, but Chloe couldn't trust him that much yet. She and Oliver had only done anal a few times. It worked because he was very considerate and patient. Lex had to prove those qualities were a deeply-buried but still active part of his personality.

"Oh, god, Ollie-Lex! AaaH!"

She squirmed on Lex's fingers up her pussy, three of them plunged deep and holding his place. He was being fairly passive with things, yet. He had joined them on the bed only after she and Oliver had gotten started. Oliver was naked, but Lex had his pants on.

Chloe wondered what he could get out of this. She knew the two men loved each other, but it wasn't a sexual relationship. She felt like she was their middle ground - a compromise after a senseless cold war. She felt like she had to be perfect in a way that defied her body's ability.

"You're okay," Lex told her, and she believed him. The past year had been surreal for her, boundaries dropping left and right, and fears rising into monuments that fell days later.

If anyone had predicted her rolling her hips between two billionaires, trying to loosen up for both of them to fuck her, Chloe would have been disgusted. She had all the power of a kitten compared to their strength. She wasn't a fan of otherworldly power or even power. She craved Lex and Oliver almost equally now.

Behind her, Oliver turned off the vibrator and held her hips steady. He slid the device out slowly, trickles of heated lube spreading further from her hole. Lex eased his fingers free, and she gasped as there was nothing making her too full and hungry.

"Lex should go in first, okay, Chloe," her boyfriend said into her ear. "He's going to stay still, and when you're ready for more, tell me."

His tone was hard for a few syllables, letting Lex know this was the proving ground for future relations. He petted the tiny waist soothingly, moving his hands away when Lex pulled Chloe slightly on top of him.

"Ready," he asked.

She nodded. His cock scraped at her through a zipper that was close to giving up. Chloe reached down and unzipped him. She disregarded his lack of underwear - Lex wouldn't give the world the satisfaction of being modest - and touched him tentatively. He inhaled. Her mouth lapped at his throat and felt the tendons jangle.

"Condom," Oliver reminded.

"Yeah,I know."

She was at a loss for words. Lex slid her back to the mattress and lifted his hips in a relaxed shuck of pants and barriers. He opened a condom and rolled it on expertly. Over her shoulder, Oliver offered the lube. Lex slicked himself up, then wiped his fingers on a piece of clothing he picked up off the floor.

"I'm ready now," she sighed. Oliver took her hand, and her fingers gripped it tightly.

They both scooted nearer. The heat was stifling, but Chloe had to concentrate on their limbs trying to find space and alignment. She moved to her back and Oliver gave her room. Lex knelt between her legs. He rubbed the head of his cock over her clit. The lube was warming, sending tingles sharply up her body.

"Now, now," she murmured.

He pushed in, barely, paused, did something that felt big but couldn't have been. Chloe cried out, bit her lip on the pleasure, and when she could sort out the sensation Lex was still only just inside.

"Don't tease," she said breathlessly.

His smirk didn't bother her that much as Lex lowered down and thrust firmly in. She was used to Oliver, it was good, warm in a way she knew didn't make sense with two billionaires in the bed. He let out a sigh. Chloe shut her eyes on a rush of hormones. Her hand in Oliver's pulled at him, and he gave some signal to Lex. Her legs were hitched over Lex's hips and they rolled to the side. She was in the middle again.

She was gasping silently along his collarbone, all mouth and need like she was the evil, blood-sucking fiend. Chloe let Oliver have his hand to prepare himself. She clutched at Lex's shoulders and felt him shake a little. Her hips ground to him magnetically.

"How hard do you like it," he whispered.

This was going to get spine-breaking if her body had the choice, but she had to do this right. Oliver would feel terrible if she was hurt and their truce with Lex might fall apart.

"Just . . . work up to it," Chloe said. She kissed his neck and smiled at the flex he gave inside her. A hand settled on her back, Oliver letting her know he was about to do something.

She reached up and tried to gather her long hair. It was in her face and it had to be in Oliver's way. Lex helped her, his fingers very careful not to tug. Chloe pried her eyes open, and he kissed her lips with a nice, sincere smile.

A familiar blunt pressure settled against her ass, and she hooked her knee higher over Lex. He held on to her leg but stayed still as Oliver continued his slow push inside. Chloe dragged air with rough sounds. She wanted it, she wanted it, but her body resisted. It was a strange thing to concentrate on relaxing.

Oliver reached over her and cupped her breast. He kneaded it softly, and the touch slowed her heartbeat a little. He pushed, waited, settled and pushed some more. Even with the lube it was tight.

"Are you okay," he asked.

Her nod scattered her hair all over the place again, and Chloe didn't bother fixing it again. She clawed at Lex's arm and practiced clenching on both of them at the same time. Both hissed at exactly the same tempo. It was rather fascinating to be able to do things to both of them simultaneously.

"Move now," she said. "I'm good. Move."

She was hanging between them, rolling forward and backward on her hip, knocking into Oliver on the ease in, but mashing to Lex's chest as they withdrew. It was curious how they had the same rhythm, a kind of patient, patient, quick flick of cock she could feel like a shock blazing through her.

Chloe usually rubbed Oliver's back, and she found herself embracing Lex the same way. She turned her chin up to the ceiling and arched to and fro. Lex was going to make fun of her for all her sex noises, later, she just knew it. He'd mock Oliver's technique, and praise her body to make his former enemy jealous.

He'd also probably invite them back to bed, and she had a feeling they'd go with Lex gladly.

Lips pressed to her forehead, cooling her with an exhale. She couldn't tell which of them it was, then it was both of them, chins knocked together as she surged with her whole body.

"Harder now," Chloe said urgently. "Fast."

Lex was bent backward, her body forcing him to move on the bed to make room. Chloe pulled him in, and tipped her head back to Oliver. He rose up with a sharply angled thrust, kissed her open mouth.

"Oliver . . . "

Not to be outdone, Lex pinched her nipple, and she yelped his name, too. They were still holding back, billionaire strength tightly leashed. It would have to let go eventually, she knew. Oliver felt down her belly and nudged a fingertip to her clit. He rubbed circles and dabs that made her inner muscles choke their cocks. Chloe followed his arm, and pulled it away from her own flesh. It was too intense.

She played with his fingers, pulling on them. Lex made a desperate noise. He thrust hard, and she nearly came. The pitched heat escaped and she realized she had pushed Oliver's fingers into Lex. His touch had made the other billionaire move like that. She wondered at her kink threshold, and decided she wanted Lex to move like that again. They'd already gone pretty far.

The third time she brought Oliver's hand down to close around Lex's shaft, he closed his fingers in a ring and left them there. Lex didn't even question it for a second. He started moving jerkily, his hips dancing away from all of them. Chloe found herself pushed back to Oliver. She held on to Lex and gasped wordless encouragement. Behind her, Oliver was shoving in so hard she could feel the curves of her ass crushing huge and flat.

Chloe didn't even care. She grasped Lex with her hands and pussy, Oliver with her ass, tried to keep up as the momentum went past human speed to superhuman. Her body was jittering and spasming. She screamed and screamed, with noise when she had air and without when she didn't. Lex tried to haul her closer, and caught Oliver's back under his hand. They shared a short, heated look, and Lex didn't shy from it. He embraced both of them, angled differently and made it happen.

She was full of both of them, hot and blissfully full. Chloe stretched and thrummed impossibly, bit and scratched and writhed and came. She pounded back with her hips and pulled at Lex with her legs. If Lex made a sound she didn't hear it, but Oliver shouted her name desperately.

It was possible she passed out, because they had pulled out the next time Chloe could sort out her limbs from theirs. She was tucked up under the blankets between them, her body limp and sticky. She hurt in a delicious way, and instinctive shivering was weaning off the adrenaline. They were warm, and she was facing Oliver. He leaned down to kiss her, a little tongue but not too deep for her to pull back and catch up on breathing.

"Oh, Oliver, Lex, that was really good," she said. "I don't think you guys should ever fight again."

A hand pinched at her thigh, getting her to look over her shoulder. "Do you need another blanket," Lex asked. She was still shivering.

"Uh, I don't think so, I just came really hard."

She turned to her back and put a hand on either of her lovers. Lex kissed her fingertips and gnawed one playfully. "I didn't bite or anything," he said, with the air of a child angling for praise.

She petted his chest and slung her arms around both their necks, pulling them closer to hug. "We were all pretty well behaved, I think," Chloe joked. "Look at us getting along."

"Mmmhmm," Oliver agreed. "I love you."

She kissed her boyfriend, let it delve into tongues and panting again, then remembered Lex was waiting and watching. As she pulled back, Chloe looked into Oliver's eyes. He nodded and smiled easily. There was no conflict or doubt now. He kept smiling as she flicked her tongue against Lex's lips, teasing him to kiss back.

SouthernChlex
9th February 2011, 21:31
Holy Sh*t!!!
I'm a total Chlex fan, but I don't feel like I cheated by reading this story.
I hope you don't stop here. It would be cool to see how they came to this...situation, and even better if Chloe started favoring a certain bald billionaire.

Zannie
10th February 2011, 13:44
But since there's now a thread discussing Chlollie and Zannie managed to make it all about threesomes, I thought I'd give this a shot here.

Heheh. I did not! I simply added a small paragraph at the end of my on-topic post! And, if the small paragraph ended up longer than the rest of my post, that was purely a coincidence!

I completely understand why you'd hesitate to post this here. I do think most N-Sers won't be too excited about a story where Lex is second (at least emotionally). But I find it hilarious that you were able to take the story from a different fandom and make it into this simply by changing the names and "vampire" to "billionaire."

The smut was very, very nice. I couldn't get into it emotionally, but that's just because I couldn't get a sense of Lex and I always get kind of confused with reading threesomes - like I'm pulled in too many directions to know where to rest my focus. I find threesomes incredibly hard to write, so I'm always impressed when I do someone do it well.

By the way, your avatar totally freaks me out! Is it supposed to? I've never read Trauma so I can't figure out the resonance of the picture or why I might find it kind of creepy.

Minty Revolution
10th February 2011, 20:36
I loved how, at the end, they acted like children, proud that they were getting along.

I love Chlex, I just can't help myself. But I love Chlollie because of Chloe. She's an amazing character and she boosts the people around her.
Also, I really liked Justin Hartley on that soap, Passions, when he temporarily played Fox and had a sexy weird obsession with Whitney! Mmm.

And I totally get how Lex and Oliver would be rivals AND friends. They've both been raised by money! And money makes friends like nothing else.

By the way, your avatar totally freaks me out! Is it supposed to? I've never read Trauma so I can't figure out the resonance of the picture or why I might find it kind of creepy.

Um, ditto!

bluemarvel
10th February 2011, 21:23
I love Chlex and I love Chlollie too, so this story makes me giddy.

starmoon
7th March 2011, 01:43
I love Chlex and I love Chlollie too, so this story makes me giddy.

i agree with bluemarvel i love chlex and chlollie though i love chlex more this is a perfect start to a great story. i am so turned on and giddy that i can't wait for more and all i can think is that chloe is so lucky.

ChloeLovesLex
7th March 2011, 01:49
Main point is, you were warned about Oliver's penis being there, and you cannot whine later if it offends you.

Ok, I couldn't even start reading without first saying *snort* to this.

emms14
17th April 2011, 06:49
This normally wouldn't be my cup of tea but I think you managed to pull it off very nicely. ;) You should continue by all means!!

-emms14

malugargula
31st January 2013, 08:10
I love Chlex and I really like Chlollie
That was hot
If I do a thresome ever, I wouldn't mind if it was with Lex and Ollie lol

HotCrossedBunny
24th May 2014, 19:22
Bloody hell that was amazing! As Chloe probably said. I love that they are all getting along and it was really well written. Fantastic! I wish that I could write like that.