PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] A Fun Christmas Story (Secret Fanfiction Santa: for WestWingWolf) PG15

LexGirl
22nd December 2010, 07:15
A Fun Christmas Story (Secret Fanfiction Santa: for WestWingWolf) PG15

By, LexGirl

Disclaimer: I don’t own Smallville, not the show, its characters, plots, none of it. All rights belong to Al Gough, Miles Millar, the DC Comics, and the CW. I merely borrow them for the purpose of this fan fic attempt. No infringement is intended!

Rating: PG15

Chloe was someone who liked Christmas. She loved the snow on the ground, the festive music in the stores, and the kindhearted people who walked along the sidewalks of Smallville or pushed silver carts in the grocery store. One who enjoyed A Christmas Carol, the story of Scrooge changing and becoming a decent guy who cared for people instead of a stingemeister, Chloe was optimistic that even Clark could remember that Lex was a great friend and remember that he was there for him many times. He will think that when he has to spend the holidays with him, Chloe thought determinedly.

Calling him on the phone, Chloe said, “Clark you remember how you told me you owed me one?”

Nodding, Clark said uneasily, “Yeah…”

Chloe smiled largely and said, “It’s payback time buddy. Let’s have a Christmas movie marathon!”

Clark grinned and said, “What?”

Chloe said with a happy expression, “I’m serious. I want you to come over tonight at 7:00 PM. Bring KFC and Chocolate Ice Cream. We are going to watch A Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th Street, Frosty the Snowman, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I’m inviting Lex and before you say you’re not coming I’ll remind you that you owe me one and I will come to your house and tell your mother that you owe me one and that I caught you singing seductively to your cows in the barn last week.”

Clark being a good natured friend said on the phone, “You’ve got to be kidding. I have more important things to do with my Friday night and you are evil and twisted and my mother doesn’t care whether I sing to my cows or not. So there.”

Chloe said, “Ugh! Fine, I’ll tell her I busted you two years ago with a picture of Lana in your bedroom. Wanna go there?”

Nastily, Clark said, “Fine! I’ll be there because I don’t trust Lex.”

Rolling her eyes, Chloe said into the phone, “Whatever. If I want to attack Lex in my kitchen there’s not a damn thing you can do about it. So show up be a man and bring the food. I’ll see you at 7:00.” Chloe hung up the phone.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lex was looking forward to going to Chloe’s mainly because he knew Clark was going to seethe and cry like a little girl the entire time he was there. That made the anticipation irresistible. Besides, he got to see Chloe and he enjoyed the game. He sat at his desk thinking about all the things he could do that night to annoy the living shit out of Clark along with what he wanted to do to Chloe. He liked Chloe anyway so this was something that could be a lot of fun.

Too many memories happened at this time of year. Like that time where Smallville decided to do something really stupid with wrapping paper. Two years in a row. One year all the red wrapping paper had been made of red kryptonite and another year all the green wrapping paper had been made of green kryptonite.

Tonight, he could just go to Chloe Sullivan’s house and watch movies…
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When the guys showed up at around 7:00 PM, Chloe grinned at an annoyed looking Clark and said, “You love me and you know it.” Clark grinned and said, “Damn good thing Chloe.”

Lex gave Clark a look of repulsion, then looking at Chloe he said, “Hi, Chloe. How are you?”

Chloe smiled and said, “I’m good. Glad to see you guys here for the Christmas movie marathon night. Where’s the KFC and ice cream?”

Clark handed them to Chloe and they took them into the kitchen. Sticking the ice cream into the freezer, Chloe said, “The paper plates are right over there on the counter.”

Clark went and grabbed his and Lex grabbed his plate after. Then going to the kitchen table, they each got a couple pieces of chicken and some mashed potatoes and gravy.

Lex smiled at Chloe and said, “So what are we watching first, Chloe?”

Chloe beamed largely and said, “A Christmas Carol. It’s my favorite.”

Lex said sincerely, “Is it the 1938 one with Reginald Owen?” Nodding, Chloe said, “Yep. I love it, especially in black and white.”

Lex said, “I like it as well. That sounds like a great movie to start with.”

Chloe smiled and said, “Thank-you, Lex.”

Lex held his plate with his left hand and put his right arm around Chloe’s waist. They walked into the living room where the TV and DVD machine were.

Clark walked in with them, fuming over Lex. Damn him thinking he could make moves on Chloe. She was a nice girl and Lex was a Paraná!

Moving next to Chloe, Clark said, “How about I take your plate, Chloe? Put it on the coffee table for you?”

Chloe frowned and said, “I’ve got it Clark, thanks.”

Lex said, “We forgot the eggnog. Do you want a glass, Chloe? I could bring you one.”
Chloe smiled at Lex and said, “Sure. I’d love that. Can’t watch A Christmas Carol without eggnog.”

Lex raised his brows at Clark and grinned cockily.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed the carton of eggnog from the fridge. Grabbing a few glasses, Lex poured some into all three and then carried them back confidently into the living room.

He handed one to Chloe and then put one down where he was sitting and offered a third to Clark. Refusing to look childish in front of Chloe, Clark thanked Lex and took his glass.

Lex sat on Chloe’s off-white couch next to Chloe. Clark sat on an E-Z chair to Chloe’s right. Pressing play on her remote control, Chloe, Lex, and Clark, watched A Christmas Carol.

After a night of movies, Clark got into Lex’s face and said, “Alright, Lex, enough. You’ve been flirting with Chloe all night and I’m sick of it.”

Lex grinned at Clark and said, “I like Chloe. She’s a nice person and I enjoy spending the evening watching movies with her. Why does it bother you, Clark?”

Not normally one to play a game of male testosterone, but curious herself, Chloe said, “That’s a good question, Clark. Why do you care?”

Clark stated flatly, “I care because you are my friend and Lex is only interested in one thing and you are too good for him.”

Irritated by this, Chloe walked over to Lex and touching his shirt with her hand, she looked into his eyes and said, “Are you trying to hit on me, Lex?”

Lex looked into Chloe’s blue eyes and said, “Chloe, I like you very much. I am interested in you.”

Chloe smiled and said, “I’m interested in you too.” Forgetting Clark, Chloe got up on her toes and kissed Lex.

Lex kissed Chloe back.

Chloe said, “I’m sorry, Clark, but Lex is just as good for me as you or anyone. If you’re going to treat him like crap, you can go home.”

Clark gave Lex a dirty look at went home.

Lex and Chloe spent the rest of the night watching movies and enjoying the holidays, together…

The End.

westwingwolf
22nd December 2010, 21:49
I'm glad Lex and Chloe enjoyed their holiday movie marathon, and I'm even more glad Lex made Clark suffer. Thank you for the story.

LexGirl
23rd December 2010, 01:33
You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it! :)

MelBee1985
23rd December 2010, 01:43
Great story Lexgirl :)

Soon, we should see more Secret Santa fics around, yay! :)

Fouzia
23rd December 2010, 02:04
So funny^^ I want Clark to cry now!!!!

LexGirl
23rd December 2010, 08:04
Thanks Fouzia and Mel! I'm glad you liked it too! :) And I'm looking forward to reading other fics as well! :)

Ami Rose
10th December 2013, 04:15
I'm glad Lex and Chloe enjoyed their holiday movie marathon, and I'm even more glad Lex made Clark suffer. Thank you for the story.

Very cute story!