PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] A Nice Summer Day (Chlex; PG)

LexGirl
16th November 2010, 07:05
A Nice Summer Day

Re-Write Ending of Mortal

By, LexGirl

Disclaimer: I don’t own any part of Smallville nor do I own it's characters, ideas, plots, etc. I merely borrow the characters to attempt this fanfic. No infringement is intended!

Rating: PG

A/N: This probably sounds all kinds of silly but I am in a happy silly kind of mood! This is nothing against the episode - I like Mortal, it is one of my favorite episodes. I just wanted Lex and Chloe to have a happy ending to the eppie too. :) I own nothing!

After Clark and Lana head back to the farm…

“You know what? It’s a nice day. I don’t want to stand here watching a barn be lifted. I have things I’d like to do too. Why is it always Clark who gets to take off with some girl? Why can’t a guy ever take off with me for a change?”

Lex raised his eyebrows and taking Chloe’s hand he said, “It’s a summer day and it’s nice out, you’re right. Let’s get the hell out of here.”

Chloe smiled and said, “Awesome!”

Lex chased Chloe up a hill. He pulled her up against him and kissed her lips.

Chloe put her arms around him and though surprised that he did it, decided what the hell and kissed him back!

Taking off together, Lex and Chloe go shopping and see a movie. Afterward, they go to the store and buy a tent and sleeping bag and drive to a campsite.

Using Chloe’s skills she learned in Girl Scouts, they set up a huge green tent.

Chloe looked into Lex’s eyes as she sat across from him that night at the picnic table.

She said, “This is nice, Lex. I like sitting out here, enjoying the sounds and the breeze. It’s nice to be away from stress and just relax, take it easy for awhile.”

Lex smiled and said, “You’re right, it is nice.”

Moving closer to Chloe, Lex kissed her lips.

Chloe kissed him back.

The End.

jcassy
16th November 2010, 18:46
cute ficlet. chloe is right , a guy should take off with her and ride over the sunset.

LexGirl
17th November 2010, 10:28
I think so too! :) Thank you for your kind feedback to this fic attempt! :)

cbrunberg
21st November 2010, 21:53
loved it.

LexGirl
22nd November 2010, 00:02
Thank you cbrunberg! :) Glad you liked the attempt! :)

hfce
11th December 2010, 03:40
That was cute. :D

LexGirl
12th December 2010, 01:36
Thanks, hfce - glad you liked the attempt! :)

Ami Rose
18th July 2012, 20:16
Cute

starmoon
16th June 2013, 18:12
that was so cute and i loved it.

HotCrossedBunny
16th June 2013, 18:14
Aw I wuw it. It is so cute! I wish that that had happened.