PDA

View Full Version : Just Too Easy (PG-13)

Logan
9th October 2003, 14:30
Title: Just Too Easy
Disclaimer: Not mine
Rating: PG-13

Ok-I wrote this story to appease all of the Clana haters that I was angering in Masquerade party (LOL) I hope this gets me off the bad list and removes the threat of bodily harm from me. This is a short story and will have no updates. Enjoy!

Sitting in the front seat of a luxury sedan outside an abandoned tin roofed warehouse, Lex looked over to his lovely wife and said, “Are you sure he’s coming?”

“He’s coming.” Chloe said looking through the windshield at the barren blue expanse, then back at him. She bared her teeth in a malicious smile. “No doubt in my mind.”

Lex turned his gaze to the sky also, not entirely set at ease. If this did not go perfectly he had a lot more to lose than he cared to admit. The distress call that he had left on Clark Kent’s answering machine had been a perfect facsimile of his old flame’s voice Lana Lang. The wonders of modern technology! He had pieced together fragments of her voice and had enough of her voice inflections and tones on his computer file to make her say whatever he wanted. He had had a little fun with that.

“I think that’s him.” Chloe’s voice interrupted Lex in his reverie and the two of them squinted up at the sky. Pulling out his high-powered binoculars, Lex confirmed it. There, sailing through the clouds on a direct course with them was the cursed man of steel. Chloe turned to him and gave him a soft peck on the lips. “Don’t worry,” she said patting her side where a dagger hung in its sheath, “this will be a piece of cake.” She opened the door and got out; leaving Lex behind as she disappeared into the empty warehouse they were parked outside of.

Lex took a deep breath and started the engine, pulling the car away from the warehouse as he kept his eye on the quickly approaching caped menace. He wanted to be there to watch, but if Superman saw him sitting outside the warehouse it might just appear too close to the trap that it was for wonder boy. No need to tip him off. He watched in his rear view mirror as Superman landed on the ground outside the warehouse, looked at the car already pulling out of the lot, and then walked through the doors into the warehouse. Smiling to himself, Lex decided he would have to just circle around the block and come right back. This was going to be just too precious to miss!

“Lana!” Chloe watched from her seat in the shadows as Superman, Clark Kent-whatever his name was-scanned the room while calling out to his old lover. He looked right over Chloe and then stopped, returning his gaze to her and stepping forward. “Chl-I mean, Mrs. Luthor?”

Shaking her head she said, “Drop the pretensions Clark.” Standing from her seat she walked over to him, loving the stupefied expression on his face. “Oh I’ve known your secret for a long time now.” She said stepping into the light so he could get a good look at her. “I mean come on-the glasses are not exactly the best disguise!” She had crossed one arm over her stomach and was resting her chin with the thumb and forefinger of the other while she said it. The effect was biting mockery and she had to laugh at his speechlessness. Slowly and sexily she walked across the room to stand right in front of him. Looking him up and down she just smiled.

“Where is Lana?” Clark asked her, finally finding his voice.

Chloe’s smile turned into a mask of fear and fake compassion. “You mean my sister friend?” She hit a button in the palm of her hand that remotely activated the recording.

“Clark! Clark-help me! I…can’t breathe in here.” The voice came from the back of the warehouse and echoed nicely in the nearly empty room. Chloe flashed an irritated look behind her as if she had wanted to keep Lana quiet. “I knew I should have tied that gag tighter.” She mumbled so softly that if he had not had super hearing he would have definitely missed it.

Clark gave her an odd look, but said nothing as he pushed past her and moved toward the back of the room toward the voice he had heard. If he had eyes in the back of his head he would have seen Chloe’s evil grin, and if he could read minds he would have heard her think-Sucker! But away he went like a lamb to the slaughter.

Reaching a wooden box at the end of the room he squinted at it using his X ray vision and a horrified look came over his face. “What have you done?” He shouted, ripping the top off the box and hurling it across the room where it smashed into splinters against the wall right by the door where Lex was walking through.

“Woah!” Lex said with a smile. “Careful there Superman, someone might get hurt.” He strolled in and took the chair that Chloe was sitting in earlier, sitting in it and crossing his legs with a broad grin. “Did I miss anything honey?”

Before Chloe could answer Clark was bending down to scoop up the lifeless form that was Lana Lang gingerly in his arms. “You two are sick!” He said with hatred in his eyes. “You will definitely pay for this!”

To Lex Chloe said, “No dear, you are just in time.” Then she hit the button in her palm again and the recording in Lana’s coat pocket started playing. “Superman, you could have saved me! Why did you let this happen?” Her voice had strained accusations in it.

Stifling a chuckle behind his palm Lex said, “If I only had some popcorn this would be perfect!”

Standing there shaking with rage Clark looked like he was ready to kill both of them. He set the body of Lana down and came over to Chloe. With little control he spoke through clenched teeth, “You are going to spend the rest of your life behind bars.” Spittle flew from his lips as he said it, spraying Chloe in the face.

She wrinkled her nose and took out a handkerchief, wiping the drops of spit from her face. “Really Clark, I already had a shower today.”

Then he snapped. With lightning reflexes he shot his palm out and tried to knock her across the room, just to wipe that smug look off her face. He knew that Chloe had been married to Lex for years, and that she was not the same person that he knew in Smallville, but he had no idea the levels to which she had stooped. His hand shot out and found nothing but air. Looking around he was startled to see that Chloe was not in front of him. Then he suddenly felt too weak to stand.

Chloe stood behind him with the Kryptonite dagger pressed against his back. She pushed it until it sank into him halfway, sending him crashing to his knees with a deliciously pained look on his face. With as much effort as he could muster he craned his neck to see behind him. “How…?”

Chloe shoved the blade all the way in and clicked the release button with her thumb, leaving the green blade lodged in him and pulling free only the handle. She came to stand before him as she pulled another blade out of her lead lined purse and snapped it into place. “Oh you mean the speed thing?” She said coolly, looking at him with detached interest as tears started rolling down his cheeks. “Well it turns out Lex is really gifted in science-among other things.” She smiled at her husband who just spread his hands with a nod accepting the compliment. “He has been experimenting with those meteor rocks for over a decade now and we have discovered their hidden secrets in regard to their affect on the human body.”

She came up to him and pushed him easily onto his back. “That’s what we have been doing with all the money we have ‘acquired’-research. And the whole time you have just been flying around in your underwear.” She plunged the other dagger into his shoulder and clicked the release button again.

Clark was too weak to move at this point; too weak even to speak. Lex clapped his hands together once and let out a hearty laugh-obviously loving this.

Chloe slid another blade into place and straddled the writhing Superman. He looked up at her with bleary eyes. His mouth moved but he was unable to speak. “And to think I used to like the bumbling charm of the farm boy Clark Kent.” She mused to herself looking at him in disgust. Tracing the S on his shirt with the dagger she said, “Loved is a more appropriate term I guess.” Then with blurred speed she stabbed him in the other shoulder and released the blade. Blood and spittle were bubbling in his mouth but he could not even turn his head anymore.

“I want you to know that your family was almost as much fun to kill as that princess over there.” She said. That got a wide-eyed look from him, but he still could not move. Smiling over at Lex she continued, “Lex wanted the pleasure of killing Jonathon himself. No offense Clark, but your dad was always a self righteous fool.” She snapped the final blade into place and pressed it against his heart.

“Cousin, you promised me that I could deal the final blow.” Chloe looked up to see her cousin Lois Lane walking through the doors and removing her sunglasses. She stood and climbed off the man of steel walking over to greet her cousin.

“By all means.” Chloe said, handing her the dagger. “It’s the last one, so make it count.”

Lois took Chloe’s place, straddling her newlywed husband and looked him in the eye. “I’ve never been one for long goodbye’s” she said and plunged the dagger into his heart.
At just the moment that the dagger went in, Chloe hit another button activating the cameras hidden in the room to tape what was going on, with her and Lex conveniently out of the picture. “Goodbye Superman.” Lois said to him and kissed his bloody lips.

Lex and Chloe walked out of the warehouse arm in arm. Without unlinking their arms she peeled off the thin latex fingertips from each hand that were designed to leave Lois’ prints everywhere and dropped them into her purse. The cameras were already sending the pictures via satellite to her home computer. After the transmission was complete she had set the cameras to burn up, using a perfect amount of explosives that would leave nothing but ashes on the floor. You can never be too careful.

Once they were outside Lex leaned over and kissed her cheek. “Magnificent performance my darling. What do you say we go celebrate?” He wagged his eyebrows at her. “The whole thing got me kind of worked up if you know what I mean.”

Leaning her head against him as they walked off Chloe didn’t answer with words. She was too busy imagining the story she was going to write of this, and what Lois was going to do when the mind-altering drugs wore off.

tigerbaby
9th October 2003, 15:29
*tackle hug* Logan I think you are officially forgiven. This was awesome. I just love evil Lex and Chloe. Not only do I get dead Clark, I get dead Lana and Lois is to blame.

lots of hugs and kisses :blinkkiss:

Val
9th October 2003, 15:48
You know this already but I had to say it again: I LOVED IT!!! Loved the Lois twist and how you actually let Evil!Chlex kill Superman! :devil:

Evil plotting mind, you have! I should've known... :blinkkiss:

scifichick774
9th October 2003, 16:07
*evil laugh*

I loved it! Nicely done!

Sab_Luthor
9th October 2003, 16:08
:devil: :devil: you are evil Logan :devil: :devil:
but it was very good written
i loved it

spooky
9th October 2003, 16:29
Well, you already heard all my praise for this fic, but I figured you wouldn't argue to a little more! Loved it! The Chlex was perfect! Chloe was delishiously evil! The plan was elaborately detailed, without a single plot hole. Lex is devious enough on his own, but with Chloe by his side, they are unstoppable!

And it looks like you have been forgiven! Lol!

Your biggest fan,

spooky

petriebird18
9th October 2003, 18:13
:ohmy: YES!!!!! :wub: I LOVED THIS!!!!! :worship2:
~Deidre~
:chlexsign3:

vardaquareien
9th October 2003, 18:22
:worship2: :worship2: :worship2:
That was absolutely brilliant!!!
Originally posted by spooky@Oct 10 2003,12:29 AM
The plan was elaborately detailed, without a single plot hole. I totally agree with Spooky here, it was very, very well thought out and written. Every detail was perfect. The result = heaven. Blana and Clunk both dead, and the uppity Lois is to blame! Whoot!

I absolutely adore the evil Chlex Muahahahaha! *ahem* Sorry 'bout that!

hfce
9th October 2003, 18:53
You have been forgiven. Great job :clap:

Hope :blinkkiss:

happy bunny
10th October 2003, 02:05
:yay: This was awesome!! Blana's dead! :biggrin:

I actually feel kinda bad for Clark and his family, though.

The whole storyline was great, I loved how they made it seem like Lois was the cause. That was a wonderful plan they had. *eyes Logan warily* Just remind me to never piss you off.

Logan
10th October 2003, 14:52
Wow-I was not only forgiven, but tackle hugged and kissed! Maybe EVIL Chlex deserves more storytime...

vardaquareien
10th October 2003, 15:32
Originally posted by Logan@Oct 10 2003, 10:52 PM
Wow-I was not only forgiven, but tackle hugged and kissed! Maybe EVIL Chlex deserves more storytime...
Hey, you give EVIL Chlex more story time, I'll give you all the tackle hugs and kisses you can take! :blinkkiss:

tigerbaby
10th October 2003, 16:07
Originally posted by Logan@Oct 10 2003, 08:52 AM
Of course and there's lots more where that came from but only if you're a good boy. Meaning, NO CLANA. :blinkkiss:

Blaire023
10th October 2003, 16:43
*bows at your feet and commences the actions of Chloe in peasant wear*

we're not worthy!

~B

sabby
10th October 2003, 23:14
Oh my God! That was awesome! This is the way to plan the perfect murder. I covet your devious mind my dear, this story is excellent. I love it from beginning to end!

hugs,
Sabby

kirt30
11th October 2003, 21:57
that bas so good i love the bad chlex

jaded-swan
14th October 2003, 21:27
Mind-altering drugs, kyptonite daggers, super speed Chloe and Lois Lane fingerprints? Absolutely amazing! I admit i was shock when Lois suddenly appeared and wanted to finish Superman off... can just imagine her face when she realises what she did when the drugs wear off...

Sunny
15th October 2003, 15:24
Yahooo!!!! Hip Hip Hip Hourrraaaaa for evil Chlex... It was great!!!! I loved it! :devil:

gina
18th October 2003, 12:50
Wow, amazing story! I loved it! Evil Chloe and Lex are just so much fun! :devil: :biggrin:

autumngold
21st October 2003, 08:39
Excellent story! Clark dead, Lana dead! I think I'll gag if I have to watch more of those two on "Smallville". Why don't they give us what we really want, more Chlex! :biggrin: :chlexsign3: :biggrin:

starmoon
29th April 2005, 21:25
wow that was great and evil, but clark and lana deserved it.

pipersmum
6th June 2005, 02:28
That was great you are truly evil :devil:

Ainur
6th June 2005, 03:17
I'm crying it was so beautiful. That magnificent all of those stupid idiots are dead. I love CH/L they were so ruthless and evil. Great fanfic.

welshy
8th June 2005, 00:37
HA that was totally sweet, you can never go wrong with evil CHLEX and I loved it :devil:

micah_luther
16th June 2005, 00:20
AMAZING JOB! two thumbs up!

darkangel
28th July 2005, 04:04
:D :grin3:

welshy
7th January 2006, 01:42
I had to read this again, lovely story :)

Once they were outside Lex leaned over and kissed her cheek. “Magnificent performance my darling. What do you say we go celebrate?”

mokahi
17th March 2006, 05:06
Awesome! I love the evil cleverness of Chloe and Lex on the dard side.

zho9
24th April 2006, 08:16
So deliciously evil!

rockadaisy
16th June 2006, 11:21
wow. that was intensely twisted. but somehow kind of charming too. scary. lol. nice work.