PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Eye For An Eye (NC-17)

scifichick774
6th October 2003, 18:28
Title: Eye For An Eye
Author: scifichick774
Rating: NC-17
Category: Smut – future ficlet – evil Chlex
Spoilers: Everything through the spoilers for season 3 at Kryptonsite.
Summary: There’s a price to pay for getting what Chloe wants.
Disclaimer: Obviously not mine. I’m just playing with the imaginary characters’ lives for fun and not for profit.
Archival: Sure – just let me know where.
Author’s Note: Stupid muse. For all of you in the ongoing collaboration fic of The Adventures of Naughty Seduction – this one’s for you. Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“You came,” Lex said, smirking at Chloe as she walked into his penthouse and then shutting the door behind her.

“You called,” she retorted, setting her heavy, oversized bag down with care against the wall. “Is it done?”

“Haven’t you always known me to be a man of my word?” Lex replied.

Chloe gave him an almost stern expression.

“That’s not an answer,” she observed.

He smirked again and motioned toward the kitchen with the arm that wasn’t carrying a glass of scotch.

Chloe followed him through the living room to the kitchen, and then to the walk-in freezer that she was sure was only put into the penthouse’s design because of the many parties that people in Lex’s position usually threw.

He, however, wasn’t one of them. Not anymore.

The years had gnawed away at his wild side, leaving only a calculating and evil madman where the once youthful exterior had felt so at home.

With a turn of the handle, Lex opened the freezer and leaned against the door so it couldn’t close while Chloe stepped inside.

Lex noted that she didn’t wear the horrified look he had partially been expecting; instead, she gave a curt nod of her head, satisfaction the only expression that sat on her face.

She walked over to the body, pulling back the plastic that kept it from leaving any evidence behind so she could press her fingers against the neck.

“You don’t trust me?” Lex asked with mock hurt in his voice.

“I don’t trust anyone,” Chloe replied, one corner of her lips curling up into an evil grin as she stared down at the body of her former roommate.

Lex observed her pensively. It wasn’t a secret that he had been enamored with Chloe for at least the last two years, but until a week ago, she had always rejected his advances. Then, out of the blue, she came to his office and said that she needed something done – that she was willing to pay whatever it took.

Lex hadn’t hesitated to oblige her. After all, he knew exactly what he wanted in return, and the death of Clark Kent’s former Smallville flame, Lana Lang, meant very little to him one way or the other.

“Satisfied?” he asked. Chloe nodded and stood up, not bothering to rub the cold out of her body as she left the freezer. “And…my payment?” Lex asked suggestively, running his fingers down the back of her hair to her neck as he moved closer to her. He leaned down and pressed his lips against the smooth skin below the side of her jaw, peppering her with a couple of lazy kisses until he reached her ear. “I believe it was agreed that the first installment would be payable upon delivery.”

Chloe ran her hands up his shirt-clad chest and, grasping the sides of his face, brought his mouth to hers. Not wasting time with the formalities of what the ‘payment’ entailed, her mouth opened to his and allowed him to mercilessly push his tongue inside to tangle with her own.

He backed her against the large metal door of the freezer and his hands were suddenly everywhere at once, working with a single purpose of removing the clothing they were wearing in mind.

His fingers brushed against her bare skin as he unbuttoned her blouse, causing unexpected and unwanted pricks of electricity to dance under the surface, demanding more.

Chloe drew in a shaky breath to steady herself as she lowered her arms and let her now-open blouse fall to the floor. She quickly shimmied out of her skirt and panties as well, reminding herself that she couldn’t let herself enjoy this, couldn’t let him make her want him; knowing far too well that she might too easily become addicted to him and that he wouldn’t hesitate to use her need against her when their arrangement was over.

They had done little more than kiss and already Lex could tell that Chloe was responding to him the way he had dreamt she would.

A flushed face companied with shuddered breaths, the very sight of her dropping her silky shirt to the floor and willingly exposing the lace-covered creamy white mounds that lay beneath, removing her skirt to bare herself completely as he had, was enough to make him slam his lips harshly against hers once again – punishing her for making him, for making both of them, wait so long for this.

Deft fingers made quick work of the clasp on the back of her bra and it was thrown haphazardly across the room in his haste to get to it already.

His hands slid down her body, grabbing her ass so hard that Chloe was sure she’d have bruises there in the morning.

He dragged her up, her back flush against the cold metal door as she wrapped her legs around his waist and hissed when his hot mouth made contact with one of her already peaked nipples.

Chloe’s hands flew to Lex’s smooth head, dancing against the back of it in frantic, erratic motions as he suckled her and then teased the sensitive skin with his tongue and teeth.

“Lex.”

The whimpered cry of his name coming from her mouth made him grow harder against her, eager to be taken care of.

Trailing wet, languorous kisses up her chest to her collarbone and then to her neck, Lex buried his face against the soft skin as he dropped one hand down to position himself at her entrance.

Groaning when he felt the moist heat luring him in, he thrust into her, pushing cruelly down on her hips at the same time so he was encased fully by her inner walls.

Chloe let out a gasping half-scream of pain at the action, but soon found that Lex was not without mercy as he nuzzled her neck and allowed her to get used to the feeling of him inside of her. She closed her eyes and started to rise up, only to push back down of her own accord, developing a rhythm she mentally wanted no part of, even if her body was burning for it.

Grunting as he pounded into her, matching the slow movements she set at first, but rapidly moving onto harder, more urgent thrusts, sweat began to bead off his skin and he found himself completely incoherent when Chloe leaned forward a little and started to massage his head with lazy, open-mouthed kisses.

The multiple sensations were almost too much for him to bear. He knew he was going to come soon, and also knew that despite what their deal had been, Chloe likely wouldn’t return for a second round if he came before her.

Reaching a hand down to where they were joined, his fingers played in her curls until he felt the hard nub of her clit and adjusted himself so he was hitting it with every pump inside of her.

In a cyclone of blond hair, heated skin, and panting breaths, Chloe’s orgasm came so suddenly, so savagely, and with such surprise that it hurt. Her head was thrown back from the very force of it and her velvet walls gripped him so tightly that the pleasure overcame him and he spilled himself inside of her, the remnants of her climax milking every last drop from him before he let his head fall forward to rest against the door.

Eyes closed, Chloe tried to calm herself, shakily unwrapping her legs and slid down till her feet touched the floor. She moved away from him and numbly started to look for her clothes.

Spent from their activities, Lex merely turned around, leaning his back against the door as he watched her.

Convinced that she would no longer be able to deny what was between them, he allowed a lopsided smirk to lift his lips.

“You could stay,” he suggested, only amused when Chloe shot him a somewhat pointed look. “I never said that the payments had to be made over time.”

Chloe pulled on her clothes, quivering fingers buttoning up her blouse before running through her hair in an effort to make sure she didn’t look completely debauched.

With a resigned sigh, he followed her into the living room, frowning when she got to her bag that was resting against the wall.

“When will I see you again?” he asked, a sinking feeling building in his gut that she was still going to try and run away from him. “We have an arrangement,” he reminded her.

A quick look at him through the corner of her eye, Chloe bent down and removed a black garbage bag out of her oversized purse.

Lex looked at her questioningly, but Chloe ignored him and took the bag over to the coffee table. Carefully removing the knot that held it closed, she pushed down the plastic to reveal a sight that shocked any words Lex might have had right out of him.

Clark Kent – Superman – the bane of his existence.

Covered with blood from being shlupped up to his apartment in the garbage bag, his head lay there on Lex’s coffee table, adorned by a few green meteor rocks to make absolutely certain that he wasn’t going to pull off a miracle and come back to life.

Lex looked up at Chloe, his mouth hanging open in a delighted stupor.

Chloe’s face wasn’t as friendly. Putting on a guarded expression, she motioned to Clark’s head.

“We’re even.”

With that, she strolled over to her purse and exited through the front door.

Lex blinked a couple of times before a slow, evilly pleased smile lit up his face.

God, he loved that woman.

The End

tigerbaby
6th October 2003, 18:35
*claps hands in glee*

Kris, you definitely are a goddess. Although, *ahem* I would have liked to have seen more torture but I guess I'll have to write it into our Adventures.

Thank you muchly. :blinkkiss:

who?
6th October 2003, 19:03
wow :worship2: i'm speachless...

it was so good...and so evil :devil:

:worship2: :worship2:

Blaire023
6th October 2003, 19:11
That was...ehhem, veddy veddy nice indeed. Me, well, I started laughing at the last three lines.

And my newly acquired roomie, Seann, was like, mouth agape eyes wide in awe. And then at last a "woah".

It was hot, darling, incredibly hot. Loved it.

~B

Susie Q
6th October 2003, 19:21
Covered with blood from being shlupped up to his apartment in the garbage bag, his head lay there on Lex’s coffee table, adorned by a few green meteor rocks to make absolutely certain that he wasn’t going to pull off a miracle and come back to life.

:hehe: Oh man, the imagery this line provoked had me laughing my ass off. :hehe:

Hehehe...that was a great story...Chloe carrying around Clark's head adorned with meteor rocks.....hehehe.

I know. I'm sick. ...but I thought that was funny as hell :lol: .

Charmingjen
6th October 2003, 20:14
Oh, wow. That was great. I loved it. It could have made a very interesting story if you had continued it, but I loved it. Lana/Clark dead. whoo hoo....chlex smut..who could ask for a better fic!

You rock!
:biggrin: Jen

hfce
6th October 2003, 20:56
WOW :ohmy: I have no words that was seriuosly disturbing but it made me tingle inside. :lol: Is that bad? :lol:

Hope :blinkkiss:

asharnanae
6th October 2003, 21:53
:devil: :worship2:

petriebird18
6th October 2003, 22:06
what do you mean "the end"????? :huh: You have to do a sequel or SOMETHING! :worship2: Please? :worship2: :worship2:
~Deidre~
:chlexsign3:

beautiful N' Bruised
6th October 2003, 22:10
Oh my god, Kris. I think I love you.

slayer44
6th October 2003, 22:12
Oh yeah, that was just awesome!!

kirt30
6th October 2003, 22:27
:yay: that was so good hope you do a sequal :yay:

staysixkid
6th October 2003, 22:56
Oh. my. GOD! That was....that was... :ohmy: gah!!! That was FANTASTIC! :biggrin: A perfect stand alone.... *bows down* before greatness!

S.Ann Smith
7th October 2003, 01:12
:worship2: :worship2: :worship2: Mwahahahahaha!... sorry couldn't help my self.... I LOVE IT! I think this is one of the best evil Chlex's (Chlexes? Chlexis? I dunno I give up) that i've read... :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

sabby
7th October 2003, 02:56
You know I love it, Kris. This is one of the best ficlets EVER! *sighs* there is something about the charm of an evil Lex. Tho I would have liked to know how Chloe managed to kill Clark, but I'll just let my imagination run wild. Great piece.

hugs,
sabby

happy bunny
7th October 2003, 04:58
WOO-HOO!! :yay:
:worship2: :worship2: That was awesome! I especially loved that last line. Thanks so much for making it!

Calliope
7th October 2003, 05:28
Heee! I love Evil!Chlex. :devil: I have a feeling that Lex isn't going to let Chloe walk out of his life that easily. He needs someone to help him take over the world. :biggrin:

sydsvaughn
7th October 2003, 05:51
Adding in here that this was AWESOME! It gave me delightedly evil chills, which I persist in believing is not a bad thing.

Plus, there was good smut, so it makes it even better!

Great job!

SaraC

Sab_Luthor
7th October 2003, 10:53
my dreams comes true
i love it
god it was too good to read
dead they are dead
thanks

but you can't finish like that do a sequel please

vardaquareien
7th October 2003, 19:03
*picks jaw up off floor*
WoW!
*starts doing a celebratory dance*
Blana and Clunk are de-ad! Whoo-hoo!

Sorry got carried away there! That was a fabulous piece. I luv your evilChloe& Lex! I don't know if it's wise for you to feed my homicidal tendancies in this way!!! Muahahahaha!!!

They're going to take over the world! ....it pinky, pinky and the brain,brain,brain... (sorry did I mention that I'm mentally imbalanced and it's 3am?) *toddles off humming*

bedasse
8th October 2003, 00:05
EVIL but so good. Please continue this is a sequel or a prequel or something. Just let it go on. :worship2: :worship2: :devil:

peepsRfun2eat
8th October 2003, 06:44
:yay: :yay: wow. that can't be the end. there are some many happy joyful possiblities now that clark and lana are dead. is it bad that my day just started looking a lot brighter? plus when the fic said that lana was dead i heard ding-dong the witch is dead replaying in head. great moment. please write a sequel!!!!!! :worship2:

autumngold
8th October 2003, 07:15
This story was so funny :biggrin: and so evil :devil: !! Of course that means I loved it!! I loved the thought of Lana dead in Lex's freezer and Clark's head in Chloe's bag! That just proves that they belong together!! Great story!!! :clap:

Czech Angel
10th October 2003, 01:37
:devil: :worship2: oK you DO KNOW you're one of my favorite writers, right?!
Just when I think you can't get any better you come up with something like this! That was brilliant! Lana AND Clark both dead! It's like Chlexy Christmas came early.
The only problem I see is that now that you've gotten me hooked, you know you do have to make a sequel! :chlexsign3:
Ps> That line is absolutely my favorite!

God, he loved that woman.

Lady Candy
20th October 2003, 18:01
Lex looked up at Chloe, his mouth hanging open in a delighted stupor.
It's the same expression...on my face now! :devil:

Sunny
21st October 2003, 13:09
wow.... incredible.... as always! Evil Chloe is always great... Evil Lex too... ;)

LaLa
20th October 2004, 22:18
I was wondering, Have u ever thought of doing a sequel to this story? It screams Squel to me, especially with ur ending, no?

xoxo LaLa

Ainur
20th November 2004, 02:00
This was the perfect fanfic. Hot Chlex smut. Lana and Clark are dead. What else can you ask for. Excellent job!!! :worship2:

becky
22nd November 2004, 00:43
oh boy do I love evil chlex!!! :devil:

~Becky~
:chlexsign3:

Krysia
22nd February 2005, 11:05
This story is SO hot. :devil:
I love it. Please don't leave s hanging like this, write MORE! What happens next? Surely Lex won't just let Chloe leave like that.

Sidhe
26th February 2005, 02:21
I love it when they're evil!

Hmmm. Now would Lex be so fascinated by her if she didn't brush him off? :devil:

starmoon
1st March 2005, 21:25
Perfect that was just wow! :blinkkiss: ;) I am so glad that Lana and Clark are finaly gone. They deserve to die for all the pain they caused Chloe and everyone else and didn't even seem to relise that they were causing so much pain.Everyone better watch out or Lex and Chloe might get them to just for hurting them. Everyone that has hurt them is peobily dead or is going to die. Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please make a sequel. It would be so cool. :puppyeyes: :cryblue: Evil Chlex Forever :party: :dance: :party2: :balloon: :bestwishes:

darkangel
14th August 2005, 09:06
Love evil chlex.

ggdoll18
14th August 2005, 23:51
damn!!!

txalb
18th November 2005, 03:50
Well that was unexpected. You would think with all the hints about “evil” grins and the “madman” I would have picked up on the darker nature of this one. But noooo. That just goes to show how observant I can be at times.

And as always, it was sexy as hell.

Interesting turn, I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.

txalb

roslyn
18th November 2005, 05:36
Is it a bad thing we're so happy both Lana and Clark were murdered? Let me think about that for a sec...No Way!! That was amazing. The smut was absolutely amazing. You are a wonderful, wonderful person. I'm only sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this fic.

Roslyn

starmoon
18th November 2005, 18:20
i hope you will write more i really love this story but need more. lex is going to find a way to get chloe isn't he? i hope he does and they are happy together.

Tanschana
9th June 2008, 11:01
Woohoo!
You killed them!
:nsparty:
I would love to know what they did to get Chole pissed off enough to want them dead!??

blackheart_me
9th August 2008, 22:43
THIS WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT!! *cheers*

excusemymuse
10th August 2008, 05:35
That was some deliciously twisted Chlex. I'm in complete and utter awe of the way you killed Lana, and Clark, and I'm really not that sad about it. Which is weird because my OTP is Chlark (Chlex is my guilty pleasure) and I love Clark. That makes you an awesome writer...but now I feel guilty and now I'm going to visit some Chlark fanfics :P.

PS. I'm not that sad about Lana dying.

oh and also HOT HOT HOT :clapclap:

Thank You For Being Smut Smart, Please Write Again Soon! :P

Watchtower
10th August 2008, 18:44
You're sick... And I love you for that!

Awesome job! Love the ending. Absolutely mind-boggling and stunning.

Eden
10th August 2008, 18:56
Well that is just... wow
Lana and Clark in just a one-chapter-story!
You are a goddess

Azulblade
16th September 2008, 01:20
i've read this more than once now and keep coming back to it, great story!

JodiMelville
25th August 2012, 02:04
Exactly the kind of story I've been looking for this week. Excellent.

Thank you.

sbrown1016
3rd September 2012, 15:43
That was delightfully evil.

Ami Rose
4th September 2012, 05:54
I was wondering, Have u ever thought of doing a sequel to this story? It screams Squel to me, especially with ur ending, no?

xoxo LaLa

I agree. Loved it by the way

missmagick
18th April 2016, 15:37
Holy shit what the heck!

HotCrossedBunny
18th April 2016, 21:44
Awwww ... that was so sweet! Wait, what? Gosh, there's something wrong with me.