PDA

View Full Version : Some Kind of Miracle (R)

deessedelune
4th October 2003, 19:27
TITLE: Some Kind of Miracle
AUTHOR: Kaya
DESCRIPTION: One lonely night was all it took.
RATING: R for Sexual Content
DISCLAIMER: I own none of these characters. I do not own the song; it’s by Miss Kelly “American Idol I” Clarkson. I just like to borrow.

A/N: I’m new at erotic writing, so there are two possible problems with this. The scene could be somewhat choppy, and I don’t know if it should be NC-17. By my standards, it is rather tame, so I’ll take a chance with R, but if you are offended by pretty hot stuff, I’d suggest averting your eyes. :biggrin: Enjoy!

Prayed for an angel
To come in the night
And shine some sweet light on me
Found only strangers
Then you came to me

She had never expected this. She bowed her head as he came into the bedroom door, dressed only in a silk robe.

As he slowly strode towards her, she remembered that this could only be one night. After all, their problems were breaking both of their spirits. The loneliness, evident in their eyes when they first saw each other since he disappeared, had become unbearable.

When she unfolded her arms and her legs, opening herself to him, she knew that it was the right thing..the only thing to do. Their secret alliance was the one thing that kept them sane. From that moment at the Torch office, their bond was set, and when things fell into place, they were together through it all.

Yet, until now, they had maintained a strictly professional friendship. But now as he knelt in front of her, reaching for one of her slender legs to caress it gently and seductively, all things platonic between them just flew out of the window.

When she arched her back and moaned in arousal as he slowly stripped her thigh-highs off, the thoughts of her broken friendships and dangerous liaisons drifted away. As his lips followed his hands up and down her toned thighs, eliciting a throaty groan from her, he had forgotten about vengeance and deceit.

Adrenaline began to drive her body as it had when she went on adventures to hunt for her once closest friend, but those trips only affected her physically. When he tore her shirt open, she knew that her mind and her heart were very well inebriated with the lusty energy that surged between them.

Her hand snaked around his head, jerking him closer, and her lips captured his in a firm but caressing grip. The desperation in her was perfectly evident in the way she kissed him, hoping that his presence would be able to eradicate all consequences from her feigned allegiance with his father.

He reciprocated that need with his determined hands, feeling her all over. When he reached her clearly aroused breast, he squeezed it firmly, and a moan escaped her lips along with a husky declaration of his name. And his world of treacherous wives and nefarious fathers instantly vanished.

All that was left was the two of them. Touching, feeling, tasting, they drowned their senses with each other. Within moments, they were intoxicated with these sensations, wanting more by the second.

When their outer layers were finally shed, the bond once brought together by mutual loneliness was forged with lust and yearning as he entered her in one thrust. A guttural gasp escaped from her as she dug her fingers into his back, holding on to the one thing that was going right for her.

He pushed again and again; each flash of pleasure and each flash of pain a reminder that even in this dark world, he could still feel alive.

As they were nearing the edge, he breathlessly whispered to her ear, “Tell me you love me.” Her eyes flew open, amazed at the implications of the simple request. When she saw the need reflected from his eyes, she groaned in pleasure, collecting what energy she had left to whisper back, “I love you, Lex.”

The declaration drove her over the edge as she climaxed, every muscle in her body clenched and gripped to him. He followed soon after, shuddering at the emotions she had him feel.

When speech and motor skills finally came back to them, he lifted himself from her. Thinking that the declaration was just a spur of the sexual moment, she averted her eyes with hopes that he would leave quickly. But he sensed her body tensing up and realized that he had forgotten. Lying back down beside her, he cupped her chin to face him.

With a sincere smile on his face, he told her with a newfound confidence: “I love you, Chloe.”

Just when I’d given up, you gave me love
My world was tumbling down
You turned it around
You are some kind of miracle to me.

THE END

tigerbaby
4th October 2003, 19:34
Originally posted by deessedelune@Oct 4 2003, 01:27 PM
A/N: I’m new at erotic writing, so there are two possible problems with this. The scene could be somewhat choppy, and I don’t know if it should be NC-17. By my standards, it is rather tame, so I’ll take a chance with R, but if you are offended by pretty hot stuff, I’d suggest averting your eyes. :biggrin: Enjoy!

I don't see anything wrong with this at all.

It was perfect. Just perfect. This is what should happen on the show. *sighs* ah well, one can only hope...

drina
4th October 2003, 20:48
I guess i have been desenstized, this is not very explicit, so R rating is fine. The story is great, and I echo Aimee...if it only happen in the show...sigh.

And you like Kelly Clarkson too? So do I! My fav song of her is Before Your Love and I used it to write a Chlex songfic.

scifichick774
4th October 2003, 20:53
That was so sweet. Really nicely written and brought you right there with both of their emotions for each other. Good job.

asharnanae
4th October 2003, 21:04
:biggrin: loved it!

Tandy
4th October 2003, 22:47
That was so sweet! :wub:

Tandy

hfce
4th October 2003, 22:52
Aww that was sweet. :wub:

Hope :cool:

Sab_Luthor
4th October 2003, 23:20
:applause: :applause: :applause: :love: :love: :applause: :applause: :applause:
perfect yay just perfect

xadie
5th October 2003, 00:16
:wub:

That was lovely! I can't believe that it was your first time writing this kind of thing. Well done :clap:

xadie xx

vardaquareien
5th October 2003, 06:48
That was beautiful! :worship2:

deessedelune
5th October 2003, 08:28
Originally posted by drina@Oct 4 2003, 02:48 PM
And you like Kelly Clarkson too? So do I! My fav song of her is Before Your Love and I used it to write a Chlex songfic.
Love, love, love Kelly Clarkson. This song is my favorite (and happens to be the song I first danced to with my fiancee on our first date).

And I've read your piece with Before Your Love on FF.net. That was an amazing fic. :biggrin:

Thanks to everyone who reviewed this piece; your words of encouragement (along with your fics here and at FF.net) inspire me to write and write and write. :wub:

Béatrice
5th October 2003, 13:25
this is a lovely story! :wub:

nath
5th October 2003, 13:35
yes it's so good, your story is very good and i love this story and very good write!!

i'm sorry for my english i'm so so sorry.. :crygreen: :crygreen: :crygreen:

lunaluthor
5th October 2003, 17:50
sweet story want more of those

slayer44
6th October 2003, 22:48
*sits with mouth hanging open*

Wow! That's all I can say...

sabby
7th October 2003, 17:02
Beautiful ficlet my dear, you're still well within R territory. I like the style and it doesn't seem choppy to me at all. Can't wait to see your next fic.

hugs,
Sabby

happy bunny
10th October 2003, 02:11
This is great! Sweet and hot and perfect!

Out of curiosity, what song is it that you use?

autumngold
12th October 2003, 11:05
I love the thought of Lex and Chloe finding hope and love in each other! Great story!!! :biggrin: :chlexsign4:

Charmingjen
14th October 2003, 05:51
I thought it was erotically sweet! Does that make sense? Anyways you chose great lyrics from the song too! Great story!

Jen :biggrin:

starmoon
29th April 2005, 05:51
that was perfect sweet sexy and so much more.

kimmie
25th June 2005, 16:57
That was great, not a thing wrong with it at all!

Kimmie

darkangel
28th July 2005, 03:37
Am I the only one who is smiling after reading this? I hope not. I loved this story.

Ainur
28th July 2005, 04:05
So good and it had awww factor. Good job!

Nonhalema
23rd June 2007, 13:22
And I love you for writing such a wonderful and very erotic story

Ami Rose
22nd October 2013, 12:27
Very lovely! Love Kelly Clarkson songs. Awsome job!