PDA

View Full Version : Question: What keeps happening to the nice skins we had?

~*~Tasha~*~
23rd June 2010, 08:57
Hello ... what keeps happening to the nice skins that we had for the site? It seems that I find one I like, and the next time (or a couple months later) it's gone. Right now there is only one choice. So, what keeps happening?

Sincerely,
~*~Tasha~*~

Julie
23rd June 2010, 09:16
Hello ... what keeps happening to the nice skins that we had for the site? It seems that I find one I like, and the next time (or a couple months later) it's gone. Right now there is only one choice. So, what keeps happening?

Sincerely,
~*~Tasha~*~

We've upgraded to the latest version of vBulletin (the forum software) and the developers changed the entire code, which means I need to re-program all the skins, and I've haven't had the time yet to do that sadly. Real life has been a bit hectic for me lately, with a sick aunt and work...

I haven't forgotten about it, I just haven't had time ;)

Avalanche
27th June 2010, 00:43
*whistles* That is a lot of work, Julie! Thanks for even contemplating fixing that issue!

persephone47
15th December 2010, 04:59
Where would we change the skin when it gets back up? Would it be the same as it used to be?

Julie
2nd March 2011, 19:06
Where would we change the skin when it gets back up? Would it be the same as it used to be?

persephone47, I'm sorry for not answering sooner, I completely missed this post!

When we have more themes/skins to choose from, the easiest way to change it is at the bottom left of each page. There you will find a drop down menu, where you can select the different themes/skins :)

jadewoe
17th April 2011, 02:26
Thanks. I'll check them out