PDA

View Full Version : Scenes Never Seen in Smallville (PG-15)

westwingwolf
25th May 2010, 21:04
So I was thinking about things that probably should have happened on Smallville if the characters behaved more realistically. Here is the first one I thought of:

Spoilers for Season 7

Set in Lana's apartment in China. Lana has just walked in the door to find Lex in the living room.

Lex: Stealing 10 million dollars from me was reason enough for me to be angry with you, but then you add framing me for your murder, and I'm enraged. The good news is that I've already gotten someone else to take the blame.

Lana: And the bad news?

Lex: No bad news. Not for me. Because the entire world thinks you're already dead.

Lex raises a gun and shoots Lana in the head.

Does anyone else have a scene or scenes they'd like to share?

Fouzia
25th May 2010, 23:15
Best scene ever!!!!

belle89
25th May 2010, 23:34
So I was thinking about things that probably should have happened on Smallville if the characters behaved more realistically. Here is the first one I thought of:

Spoilers for Season 7

Set in Lana's apartment in China. Lana has just walked in the door to find Lex in the living room.

Lex: Stealing 10 million dollars from me was reason enough for me to be angry with you, but then you add framing me for your murder, and I'm enraged. The good news is that I've already gotten someone else to take the blame.

Lana: And the bad news?

Lex: No bad news. Not for me. Because the entire world thinks you're already dead.

Lex raises a gun and shoots Lana in the head.

Does anyone else have a scene or scenes they'd like to share?

I want to marry this scene

Kit Merlot
26th May 2010, 00:49
This is just excellent Mindy!:grin3:

Avalanche
26th May 2010, 02:04
Lol! Great scene! I'll have to think of something!

maryperk
26th May 2010, 03:54
Hehe, who was the fall guy taking the blame?

belle89
26th May 2010, 04:16
Hehe, who was the fall guy taking the blame?

Would love if it was Clark. Talk about killing 2 birds with 1 stone... Oh wait it's supposed to be realistic lol

maryperk
26th May 2010, 04:39
Lionel?

Julie
26th May 2010, 06:49
Remember to keep this maximum PG15 :)

westwingwolf
26th May 2010, 15:29
Well, I just went with SV in that some low level guy took the blame because Lex agreed to provide for his family, and I believe he was dying anyway or something, but if someone wants to write another scene in which Lex gets Lionel or Clark blamed, that would be cool.

hfce
28th May 2010, 14:46
YES!!! What a great ending. :rofl:

Avalanche
31st May 2010, 05:19
Folks, we need more scenes here

westwingwolf
31st May 2010, 06:07
This isn't funny, just something I expected Lex to do at some point in Season 7. I don't know all the legalities of this, but I'd expect whatever they are, Lex would find a way around it to get what he wants.

Lex: I'm evicting the two of you from the Talon apartment.
Lois: You can't do that!
Chloe: On what grounds?
Lex: On the grounds of illegally subletting from Lana without informing the building's owner. As per my rights, I am confiscating your belongings including your computer, Chloe.

Upon looking at the information on Chloe's computer, Lex learns Clark's secret sooner, blackmails Chloe into sleeping with him on the promise that he won't use the information against Clark, and then once he has Chloe on his side completely, does in fact use the info against Clark.

kitten
31st May 2010, 06:11
The Ubiquitous 'Saw you!' 'No, you didn't!' Scene, Take 428, legally required at least four times in every Smallville episode

Interior, Luthor Mansion Library, Lex leans over pool table, takes shot. Clark walks in.

Lex: I don't suppose you're going to tell me why I had to buy negatives from four photographers and a cameraman, Clark? I know you were going to help direct the firefighters to the stairwell, but there were people getting carried out long before firetrucks arrived.

Clark: Lex, I'm no hero, I was just trying to help where I could. Some people found their way out on their own and I helped them get clear of the building.

Lex: I wish you could find it in yourself to trust me. I want to trust you, but I'm increasing seized by the suspicion that every word you say to me is a lie.

Clark: *cries messily*

Lex: *gulps drink* Clark . . . stop that . . . I'm sorry I made you upset.

Clark: *rubs eyes fiercely, falls down on floor to continue weeping*

Lex: Oh . . . Clark, can you just - crap! *pours another drink*

Clark: *open-mouthed sobs, huge honking nose blow on his red jacket sleeve*

Lex: *puts down drink* NEVERMIND! OKAY! Forget I asked!

Clark: *snivels* Can you call my mom to come get me?

Lex: *mutters* I'll call anyone in the phone book who's willing.

hfce
1st June 2010, 16:15
The Ubiquitous 'Saw you!' 'No, you didn't!' Scene, Take 428, legally required at least four times in every Smallville episode

Interior, Luthor Mansion Library, Lex leans over pool table, takes shot. Clark walks in.

Lex: I don't suppose you're going to tell me why I had to buy negatives from four photographers and a cameraman, Clark? I know you were going to help direct the firefighters to the stairwell, but there were people getting carried out long before firetrucks arrived.

Clark: Lex, I'm no hero, I was just trying to help where I could. Some people found their way out on their own and I helped them get clear of the building.

Lex: I wish you could find it in yourself to trust me. I want to trust you, but I'm increasing seized by the suspicion that every word you say to me is a lie.

Clark: *cries messily*

Lex: *gulps drink* Clark . . . stop that . . . I'm sorry I made you upset.

Clark: *rubs eyes fiercely, falls down on floor to continue weeping*

Lex: Oh . . . Clark, can you just - crap! *pours another drink*

Clark: *open-mouthed sobs, huge honking nose blow on his red jacket sleeve*

Lex: *puts down drink* NEVERMIND! OKAY! Forget I asked!

Clark: *snivels* Can you call my mom to come get me?

Lex: *mutters* I'll call anyone in the phone book who's willing.

:rofl: What in the hell? :rofl:

westwingwolf
5th June 2010, 22:56
I think Clark has been taking lessons in deflection from watching soap operas.

niala85
6th June 2010, 10:40
lol, both scenes were funny.

I think Clark has been taking lessons in deflection from watching soap operas.

Possible soap opera - 'Sunset Beach'