PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Prince/Smallville Fic

Minty Revolution
11th May 2010, 21:30
So, I am looking for a fic like Coffee Prince/Smallville.
I want it so bad. Does anyone have it or wants to write it?

Ooh?

Yeah?

It might prove to be gooooood!

jem
23rd May 2010, 15:33
hahah omg! coffee prince ROCKS! (i know very very random fave to watch!) its sooo melodramatic but sooo goood...

i think though, it would be tough because i reckon chloe is very feminine? gosh, it would be good though..

if any one could do it, that would be an interesting fic indeed..

Minty Revolution
4th June 2010, 01:14
Y'know what?
I might just do it myself. A little AU perhaps, but it could work! Maybe. I just want it, that's all. I just want it.

jem
13th June 2010, 12:05
WHOOHOOO!!! yay! yes...pleeease try it!!!

cornelia
6th November 2010, 07:12
oooohhhh I love this idea Minty Revolution!

hagu
7th November 2010, 01:01
wait.. do you mean the coffee prince korean drama with the very sizzling hot kim jae wook as the waffle guy? god, that is my fav kdrama of all time, tied in first place with my girl with the adorably hot kim dong wook.

hope someone will do this. seriously it will be a good read. though i can't imagine Chloe binding her boobs everyday, she has ample bossom, which might prove difficult to make her look like a boy, though there is no such thing as impossibility in fanfiction world...

Dreamer_01
23rd November 2010, 05:09
sound like a great idea! i will definitely love to read a crossover of the two or even smallville AU in coffee prince context. please try it!!

Minty Revolution
23rd November 2010, 23:42
Okay, I'm seriously thinking it through.
I'll run a few trial chapters through soon.
A little AU never hurt nobody!

cornelia
30th June 2011, 03:42
oooohhhh I love this idea!

RenaissanceQueen
25th July 2011, 02:15
Oh man, Lex and Chloe are SO suited to KDrama...

Unregistered
9th February 2012, 22:10
wait.. do you mean the coffee prince korean drama with the very sizzling hot kim jae wook as the waffle guy? god, that is my fav kdrama of all time, tied in first place with my girl with the adorably hot kim dong wook.

hope someone will do this. seriously it will be a good read. though i can't imagine Chloe binding her boobs everyday, she has ample bossom, which might prove difficult to make her look like a boy, though there is no such thing as impossibility in fanfiction world...

I hope it's these two as well. I can't seem to find any really good fanfics for the more mature audience about this pairing. and they are so good! Coffee Prince is the best Romance/comming-of-age KDrama i've seen.