PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Betrothed To The Enemy (R)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

jaded-swan
12th July 2003, 18:56
Haha! I love this story! I absolutely love the ending, brings a nice warm and fuzzy feeling... aaww...

"I want to grow up and marry and be a very happy woman too!"

"Not if your father has anything to say about it."

I can just imagine what Lex will do to prevent this from happening to his precious daughter! LOL!

Gemini
13th July 2003, 00:33
Originally posted by The Goddess Bastet@Jul 11 2003, 10:08 PM
Brilliant story Sugi!* I loved it - the story, the humour, the ending (very, sweet), Eric...(why *that* name, I wonder?)* ;)
Naz! You realize that you're the only one that got the Eric reference? :lol: I'm proud of you. Welcome to the boards by the way!

buffiy18
13th July 2003, 08:31
This was a great fic. :wub: Loved every word of it! A bit long... but in a good way (my roomy kept asking if I was done with the computer yet :biggrin: ). Thanks for writting it. Looking forward to your next!

vardaquareien
13th July 2003, 13:22
*sigh* Wow! That was a brilliant story! I began reading it ages ago somewhere and have only just found the whole fic here completed and everything!!!

Loved it. It's officially one of my favs. Loved Eric too. He actually reminds me a little of one of my gay friends, except funnier!

Val
14th July 2003, 07:18
OMG I LOVED it!!!!!! So cute!!!!!!
Great great fic! I'm glad I started reading after you finished it though! I'd probably have to kill you after ending chapters the way you did! :tongue:

:chlexsign2:

kidkarmina
17th July 2003, 18:33
I luv the fact you used the idea from the movie, Bachelor. Not only did I enjoy that movie but with :chlexsign1: , even better :blinkkiss: !! I could not put this down....had to finish reading it last night. So now, I'm sleep deprived but :glow: ! :wub:

This fic was so hilarious that I could not tell you which chapter was the best: When he was drunk, or when he called Chloe and Eric answered....just tons of good stuff Somewhat :crygreen: (sad) that it's over but I've truly enjoyed the ride (every minute of it) :worship2: !

Good job :worship2: :yay: and more :worship2: :worship2: !!

The Goddess Bastet
18th July 2003, 11:47
Originally posted by Gemini@Jul 13 2003, 12:33 AM
Naz! You realize that you're the only one that got the Eric reference? :
Well, I am die-hard crazy for the man - or rather his alter ego - it would be very wrong of me not to think of him every time I hear the name Eric...or Alec... or C.J etc. :wub:

After all, he hass occupied my dreams for the last...year and a half.

Sheesh, obsessions. :blinkkiss:

Wait, we *are* still on the same wavelength, right? We are still talking about the same person - or did I totally miss the reference? :ohmy:

niala85
21st July 2003, 07:49
i think that iread some of this fic somewhere else and then i lost it and i only just found it.

its a brilliant fic, i love the ending (well actually all of it).

i have to agree with jaded-swan i don't think Lex's daughter's going to get a bf for a very very long time.

anyway great fic.

niala

Béatrice
10th August 2003, 23:56
I've just finish to read and I'm very suprised because this iis a GREAT story.

First it is very hilarious.
Then the end is so sweet.
Finally, I think Eric is a good character.

:worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

I advise everybody to read this fic

:applause: :applause: :applause:

beezeswims
22nd August 2003, 18:22
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]i haven't stopped laughing since i first started reading this fic..its GREAT! :chlexsign2:

sylvia
30th October 2003, 18:14
I just loved this!! I had to take breaks every five paragraphs because I was laughing so hard I couldn't read.

And Eric is so hilariously hilarious -

“See… grandma Luthor is very attached to her bald little snookums… she and Lex are very close. She’d tell him stories and knit him those winter cap things to keep his head warm... but unfortunately… she’s dying.”

One of the best I've ever read, in terms of plot, characters, style... don't you dare stop writing! :)

Sab_Luthor
30th October 2003, 22:41
hello

i wanted to ask you if i can borrow your fic and publish it in my forum
so can i please please please please please :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

ps: i wanted to ask this same question for the others writer
let me now if i can publish your fic please

thanks everyone

SinnerSaint
2nd November 2003, 11:11
I absolutely love this story ! And I swear to God that I have a gay friend that is soooooo much like Eric its scary ! I showed him the parts with Eric and he laughed his butt off .

Clannadlvr
6th December 2003, 08:40
I

*heart*

this

fic

SOOOOOOO

much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the funniest fic I have EVER read.

One of my favorite lines: "Er... Yeah, I'm Eric. Chloe's friend. Remember... we met at that dingy little cafe and you hit on me, then I accidentally poured my scalding hot coffee on you, which put you in hospital for three weeks," Eric explained, grinning at the memory.

Any time that Lana has to deal with a horrifying and embarassing moment is sweet happiness!!!!

This was absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!

Elviriel
7th December 2003, 19:15
:biggrin:
Loved it ! Loved it so funny I laughed most of the time ...

katspell
23rd December 2003, 06:53
:biggrin: I read this in one sitting, i'm in sosooo much trouble. I'm going to go make up with my hubby now.
Thanks for the great fic...

KawaiiRyu
27th December 2003, 05:09
Awww....that was so very sweet! I love this story, and I can't believe that it's actually over! But what an ending...*sigh* Good job, kudos for you!

becky
19th May 2004, 20:03
oh.my.god...

DAMN you can write!!
:worship2:

That was one of the best chlex fics I've ever read: so funny... I'm in total awe of your banter skills. There wasn't a dull moment, and every chapter was a gem.

Am now on a mission to find all your other stories!!

~Becky~
:chlexsign3:

TheDragonLady
21st May 2004, 17:58
This has got to be the greatest ficcy ever! LOL

IT WAS HILARIOUS! But it wasn't JUST hilarious! And that was the best part! It was funny AND all that other good stuff like romantic and smutty.

I lurved it!

Ainur
9th November 2004, 01:15
It was really great. Loved it!!!

welshy
21st May 2005, 23:49
That was a great story, I especially loved eric and the lana bashing :wub:

Possibilities Unknown
27th May 2005, 18:29
That was a great awesome story! I loved Lex in this! He was super cool! And Eric? Can you say pricless? He was awesome! The story was awesome!!

Kandya
29th May 2005, 22:00
Close one. I thought they might have sex. I like your Chloe and Lex the best.

arkakitty
16th June 2005, 22:09
Loved it. Simple. I loved it.

darkangel
10th July 2005, 03:13
Thios fic was one of the best that i have ever read. I loved it. The ending was especially good.

Ann
17th October 2005, 02:43
“See… grandma Luthor is very attached to her bald little snookums… she and Lex are very close. She’d tell him stories and knit him those winter cap things to keep his head warm... but unfortunately… she’s dying.”

I loved that line! Got to love Eric. Anyway, I just read this entire fic today and loved it! I laughed so hard at times that my stomach hurt. And the ending was perfect! Great job and I look forward to reading more of your stuff. :)

gecko
24th October 2005, 19:05
i loved this fic, great work

jadedragonqueen
31st October 2005, 01:41
I loved it! I don't think I've ever laughed out loud this much while reading a fanfic before. The whole story was just wonderful and fills me with happy, squishy warm feelings (although that sounds kind of gross, but I mean it in the best possible way!).

starmoon
21st November 2005, 23:26
that was great and chloe and lex's daughter sounded so cute. it was a great and funny ending to point out that lex is overprotive and will chase any man away from his daughter just to protect her.

Goldielocks
22nd November 2005, 12:21
heheh..aw this is such a sweet story specially in the end, the little girl is adoroble. And her coments were so sweet. if u have something new out there plz let me know

katieandjason
30th November 2005, 20:05
I just read through and fell in love with this fic. It's hilarious, and Eric was wonderful!

Shane77
10th December 2005, 20:31
Love this fic! I couldn't stop reading since I start!
It's really one of my favorite fic!
You are an amazing writer!
See you!

mokahi
11th December 2005, 01:12
That was so fun! Thanks for a great story.

kimmie
26th December 2005, 01:49
I truly love love love this fic. Its so perfect, it has everything and is friggin' hillarious!!!

kimmie

sadie kate
5th February 2006, 08:56
This was utter perfection. It was adorable and witty and the banter was a delight.

JasonsLea
26th March 2006, 12:32
Oh god I am SOOOOO late but I LOVED it!

ha[ppygirl2
29th April 2006, 03:35
I love your story, it's the best smallville fic EVER!

sarahnicole
16th July 2006, 21:37
That was fantastic--I'm such a sucker for a happy ending. I loved Eric, too, and it's always really impressive when an author can make an enjoyable OC. Great job!

leik2
19th July 2006, 18:40
Aww, that was cute. Good job!

marcela
21st July 2006, 04:38
I just can't stop laughing, this story is too funny! can't believe I only saw it recently lol great job! absolutely hilarious, and adorable too.

marcela
21st July 2006, 04:42
lol I'm still laughing over the tree-hugging Lana thing lol too damn funny

herbles05
3rd November 2006, 05:51
I think I enjoy this story a little more every time I read it! It was just so cute and loveable! Also very funny! I liked so many parts, I can't even begin to describe which ones! *sigh* Too bad it had to end! Wish we could have heard about Lex and Chloe having a kid. Who never got a name I belive. LOVE the story!!!!!!!!

Historianic
9th June 2010, 01:07
Okay, so I'm about 12 chapters in and totally in love with this fic. I love the fact that Chloe continues to have the upper hand and that she doesn't give in to Lex's charms the way most women do. As Lex astutely observed, Chloe is NOT most women. He's going to have work a lot harder and offer her something more than a suave seduction routine if he's going to stand a chance with our favorite blonde spitfire. Surprisingly, instead of wanting to bang their heads together, I find Chloe and Lex's total oblivion to the fact that they are meant and made for each other rather endearing. In this instance, love really is blind. I think Lex is pretty close to that epiphanic moment though of romantic revelation where Chloe is concerned. And their oblivion now is going to make their eventual union that much sweeter and satisfactory for us Chlexers. Also, fantastic dialogue! It's snappy and smart, and practically jumps to life on the page. This is a great piece of work! I'm off to read the rest of it now! Thanks :).

cuttie_blossom
21st June 2010, 02:32
"“I’m sure you’ll figure it out… I mean the perfect person could be right under your nose!” Chloe stated.

“I doubt it Sullivan- I’m a highly observant person,” Lex stated, “I seriously cannot think of anyone at the moment.”

The pair sat in silence for a few moments, thinking about who on earth would make a fitting bride for the Luthor. The answer seemed to elude the two gifted minds.È

hahahah soo ironic!

Rachet
21st June 2010, 23:47
Thankyou for the funny fic. The ways that they keep hurting each other was what kept me rolling, but that could be because it was so much like me and my hubby.

chicablue
5th July 2010, 02:47
great fic

Emch
12th July 2010, 19:45
Just Wonderful. Each time I read it I LMAO.

MaskedGrace
14th August 2010, 10:38
Wonderful! I just finished it and WOW... I think I'll be having more than a few fantasies involving Lex and icecream...

alexis
10th September 2010, 23:53
Okay is it just me, or have all the apostrophes... ' ... been replaced with &#33 ...? At least mine have and it's very distracting to read! someone let me know if it's just me. then i will roll my eyes at my annoying computer.

melina
27th November 2010, 02:09
Great story! Love it.

Thank you for posting.

emms14
21st December 2010, 02:00
AWWWW, what a great fic. I read the first 16 or so chapters of this a while back on FF.net but that was way before I joined NS, so I never knew that this had an ending to it!! I'm so glad that I found the finished version here because it was really worth reading. Great job, very nice story. :)

-emms14

gaby2na
24th January 2011, 02:45
I sooooo love this fic

sjww
21st March 2011, 21:33
wonderful fic - have to say I spent most of my time laughing through the story - great interaction and banter - loved it thank you

redk-is-sexy
3rd April 2011, 11:28
Just read the whole story and I love it! That was so cute at the end with the little girl. I wish Eric was an actual character on smallvile.

NOLA_HGPrincess
31st May 2012, 08:02
FINALLY! I read this story around 2004. It was on another website and incomplete. Then the website vanished. I looked for the story but couldn't find it. A few years later in 2008 I saw it on Fanfiction.net, but still incomplete. I was sad. Now after ALL these years 2012, I finally find the completed story of Betrothed to the enemy. When I found it I was so happy I could have cried. AMAZING job. Love love loved it! Well worth the wait! Thank you so much.

asarstar
13th September 2013, 05:54
This is still one of my favorite ones that I've read on the site, very glad it's still up so I can reread. <3

Ami Rose
7th November 2013, 10:54
That was awsome! Eric was great... better than Jimmy any day lmao.