PDA

View Full Version : Easter Egg Hunt!

Julie
27th March 2010, 17:26
Easter is coming up, and that means Easter egg hunt on NS!

I will hide five (5) Easter eggs somewhere on NS Forums (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/) for you to find. The Easter eggs will be hidden randomly on the forums, but they will not be hidden in any old threads. They may be hidden in one of the pages in the navigational menu, or in one of the hotter forums, or perhaps even in some of the hotter threads.

The Easter egg looks like this:
http://blog.naughty-seduction.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/EasterEggHunt.jpg

How can I participate in the Easter egg hunt?
By being a registered member of NS Forums. If you’re not currently a member, please register a free account (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/register.php) over at NS Forums today.

How will I hunt for the Easter eggs?
Surf the forums, and browse through the various pages and popular forums and threads. There will only be one (1) Easter egg per page/thread (there won’t be two Easter eggs in the same place).

What do I do if I find the Easter egg?
When you find an Easter egg, note down the address of that page and send me a private message (PM) (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=1), with the subject “Easter egg hunt”, and include the address of the page where you found the Easter egg.

When will the Easter egg hunt begin?
The Easter egg hunt begins on Saturday April 3rd, and lasts until Monday April 5th, or until someone finds the hidden Easter eggs. The two people who find an Easter egg and send me the Easter egg’s location (web page address) first are the winners. If two or more people find the same Easter egg, the winner will be the person who contacts me first.

There will be a total of two winners, who will each get a DVD/Blu-ray of their choice*. One person can only claim one Easter egg.

Winners will be contacted after Monday April 5th.

Terms and conditions

By entering in this Easter egg hunt contest, you agree to the following terms and conditions.

* Maximum cost of chosen DVD/Blu-ray is 30USD including shipping. Naughty-Seduction.Net will cover the handling fees from

Naughty-Seduction.Net to the recipient.

Naughty-Seduction.Net staff may also enter.

You have to be a member of Naughty-Seduction.Net forums to participate.

The winners will have to contact Julie within three (3) days of the confirmation private message confirming they are the winner.

The winners have to send me their contact details (full name and address) as well as the names of two DVDs/Blu-rays they want, where the first is the one they want the most, the second being an alternative.

Make sure to clearly state which format you want, DVD or Blu-ray.

The winners will have to contact me with the requested information within three (3) days of the confirmation that they are the winner, otherwise they will be disqualified from the contest.

This contest is open for international entries. The recipient will have to pay the import taxes if there are taxes on goods in the recipient’s country. Naughty-Seduction.Net will only cover the price of the individual DVD/Blu-ray and shipping costs and handling fees from the supplier to the recipient.

Kit Merlot
27th March 2010, 23:38
This is an adorable idea--I love it!

Thanks Julie:D

momdaegmorgan
28th March 2010, 00:36
Oooo! A grown-up Easter Egg Hunt! What a fantastic idea!

westwingwolf
28th March 2010, 03:54
I love Easter Egg hunts! I love DVDs! I love you Julie!...Perhaps, I've said too much.

Julie
28th March 2010, 12:45
I love Easter Egg hunts! I love DVDs! I love you Julie!...Perhaps, I've said too much.

Hahaha! Naaah, it's always nice to know you're loved :D

Oh, and I'm glad the DVD/Blu-ray prize is OK, as I was a bit unsure what to put as a prize.

Julie
3rd April 2010, 00:01
All five eggs are now hidden! Happy hunting everyone! :)

Julie
3rd April 2010, 10:07
The Easter egg hunt is well under way!

To make it a bit more fun, and fair, I'm going to add ONE more prize winner! This person will be drawn RANDOMLY from the bunch of people who send in an egg. So, not to worry if all the eggs are "taken", just keep looking and if you find one, send it in right away!

The two first users will still get their prize, but there'll also be one random winner, so give those of you who aren't super active on the boards a fighting chance! So, keep hunting for the eggs everyone!

Julie
6th April 2010, 06:50
I would like to thank every single one of you who participated in this Easter event! I hope you had fun! :)

I will announce the winners when I get home from work today, so have your DVD/Blu-ray wishes ready! :)

Julie
6th April 2010, 20:49
Aaaand the winners are in!

The winners, of the first, but hopefully not last, NS Easter Egg Hunt issss... *drumroll*

westwingwolf, lexie and the lucky random winner sinecure!

:nsparty:

Congrats guys! Be sure to send me your full name and address, as well as names of TWO DVDs/Blu-rays of your choice, and of course the format (DVD/Blu-ray) ASAP!

I hope you all had fun! :)

Edit:

If you're wondering where the eggs were hidden:

UserCP
FAQ
Who's online (bottom)
In ruafair's fic, Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17) (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/../showthread.php?t=1355), in the first post.
Browsing the forum FORUM RULES & POLICIES, a notice at the top would appear with the egg.

lexie
6th April 2010, 22:49
Congrats to my fellow winners!

I'd started browsing Amazon's site just in case but I'm still looking at different options. Jules, would the shipping and handling costs suggested for South American customers on their site do to make sure the bill won't exceed the thirty dollar limit?

Julie
7th April 2010, 06:30
Jules, would the shipping and handling costs suggested for South American customers on their site do to make sure the bill won't exceed the thirty dollar limit?

Lexie, I'm not sure I understand what you mean here... As long as it's below or exactly 30USD, then it's fine...

lexie
7th April 2010, 06:39
Lexie, I'm not sure I understand what you mean here... As long as it's below or exactly 30USD, then it's fine...

What I mean is that, in order to have more or less an idea of how much they would charge you for the shipping and handling of the DVD if you were to send it to South America, I'd have a look at Amazon's page to see how much they'd charge for a similar shipment. In that way, I'd add the freight costs to the original value that appears next to the film to see if the final cost would be within your budget.

Julie
7th April 2010, 06:52
What I mean is that, in order to have more or less an idea of how much they would charge you for the shipping and handling of the DVD if you were to send it to South America, I'd have a look at Amazon's page to see how much they'd charge for a similar shipment. In that way, I'd add the freight costs to the original value that appears next to the film to see if the final cost would be within your budget.

Amazon probably has some "gift" sending option available, so then you can just calculate for shipping to your address directly from Amazon :) I haven't looked into the gift option, but I'll probably use that if they have it, because that is faster and less expensive.

lexie
7th April 2010, 06:58
Amazon probably has some "gift" sending option available, so then you can just calculate for shipping to your address directly from Amazon :) I haven't looked into the gift option, but I'll probably use that if they have it, because that is faster and less expensive.

OK. I'll check that out. I haven't decided on two DVDs yet but if I were to pick something boxed or a double-DVD in one box, provided it's within your budget, would that be a problem?

Julie
7th April 2010, 08:10
OK. I'll check that out. I haven't decided on two DVDs yet but if I were to pick something boxed or a double-DVD in one box, provided it's within your budget, would that be a problem?

As long as it's within the budget, you can choose whatever you want :) By the way, if you're in a different DVD zone, be sure to state that as well, so that I don't get the wrong zone ;)

Julie
8th April 2010, 08:33
westwingwolf, lexie and the lucky random winner sinecure! Congrats guys! Be sure to send me your full name and address, as well as names of TWO DVDs/Blu-rays of your choice, and of course the format (DVD/Blu-ray) ASAP!

If you haven't already, be sure to send me your DVD/Blu-ray wishes and shipping information right away! As I stated in the rules:

The winners will have to contact me with the requested information within three (3) days of the confirmation that they are the winner, otherwise they will be disqualified from the contest.