PDA

View Full Version : Chlex Drabbles (NC17-R/Adult) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

sinecure
20th February 2010, 07:36
Wanted To Be (Warning: NC-17!!)
Spoilers: Season 7

Lex thrust quickly into his hand, grunting with each stroke. Chloe wouldn't let him taste her, wouldn't let him sink inside her, wouldn't let him--

Fuck!

His cock spasmed, spurting his seed all over his hand and thigh. Hips bucking into his own flesh, he squeezed his eyes tight, remembering the way she'd smelled when she'd been in his office that afternoon. She'd never forgive him now.

Never let him bury his head between her legs or fuck her the way he'd wanted to for months. Never let him be the man he wanted--

He'd been right to fire her.

A/N: Thanks for the encouragement and comments guys. :) If this is not allowed here, sorry! *cringe*

Also? Zombie!Lex trumps everything ever.

hfce
20th February 2010, 07:54
Wow. Chloe why did you say no? :rofl:

somethingeasy
20th February 2010, 08:42
Wanted To Be (Warning: NC-17!!)
Spoilers: Season 7

Lex thrust quickly into his hand, grunting with each stroke. Chloe wouldn't let him taste her, wouldn't let him sink inside her, wouldn't let him--

Fuck!

His cock spasmed, spurting his seed all over his hand and thigh. Hips bucking into his own flesh, he squeezed his eyes tight, remembering the way she'd smelled when she'd been in his office that afternoon. She'd never forgive him now.

Never let him bury his head between her legs or fuck her the way he'd wanted to for months. Never let him be the man he wanted--

He'd been right to fire her.

This was amazing! When you said you had NC17-drabbles to post, I didn't imagine how intense the smut could still get when it's only a handful of sentences. But it was intense... and overwhelming, and amazing and incredibly hot!!

heee... and angsty on top of all that too :D

You managed to capture Lex's lust, desire and intense frustration so amazingly well that I was left breathless over the sheer power of all of his emotions. I especially loved the twisted way that Lex's frustration only pushes his lust to a higher level... as if Chloe's refusal to let him 'have her' only deepens his obsession in wanting her. Don't you love that twisted 'I want whatever I can't have' Luthor psyche, LOL!

heee! And I was delighted by the twist at the end which revealed that the only reason Lex fired Chloe was because he could no longer control his lust for her while she remained so tantalizingly close in his presence. It established that, despite how Lex was the bastard who did the firing, it was Chloe who was actually the winner... because Lex's firing of her was an admission of defeat on his part that he was no longer capable of being in her presence any longer.

Point, set and match to the stubborn blonde's willpower :grin3:

Julie
20th February 2010, 13:54
Just thought it would be wise to have a own thread for NC17/Adult :) So post away your smuttiest drabbles here :)

Kit Merlot
20th February 2010, 18:33
I love the reference to S7 Lex wanting Chloe but thinking he could never have her. But did the damn fool even try??!!:P

Excellent work on this most smutty drabble;)

hfce
20th February 2010, 18:57
Just thought it would be wise to have a own thread for NC17/Adult :) So post away your smuttiest drabbles here :)

Thanks Julie. :)

sinecure
21st February 2010, 08:34
Fit To Be Tied

Because Chloe was on his lap, riding him from above, her breasts--still bound in her bra at his insistence--so tantalizingly close. Because she was tied to his bed, writhing beneath his touches and his tongue.

Because his cock wanted more of her.

Because, sometimes, she didn't understand that pleasure and pain went together.

Because she'd written another article about him, and she needed to understand where her true loyalties lay. Because she was insistent that they weren't with him.

Because she'd fucked him and then gone to see Clark.

Because Lex needed to tell her he loved her.

A/N: Thank you, Julie, for moving my previous smutty drabble into this new thread and not spanking me for putting it in the wrong place. And thank you for the wonderful reviews. :wub:

Kit Merlot
21st February 2010, 15:27
Another wonderfully smutty drabble--and yes, Lex needs to tell Chloe he loves her;)

Excellent work:D

somethingeasy
21st February 2010, 17:48
Fit To Be Tied
Because Chloe was on his lap, riding him from above, her breasts--still bound in her bra at his insistence--so tantalizingly close. Because she was tied to his bed, writhing beneath his touches and his tongue.

Because his cock wanted more of her.

Because, sometimes, she didn't understand that pleasure and pain went together.

Because she'd written another article about him, and she needed to understand where her true loyalties lay. Because she was insistent that they weren't with him.

Because she'd fucked him and then gone to see Clark.

Because Lex needed to tell her he loved her.

WOW! Seriously, Sinecure, I am amazed by how overwhelming and intense you can make smut while keeping it within 50 words. It's awe-inspiring as well as mind-boggling.

I loved the way that you can write a Lex-centric ficlet, keeping him scary and romantic at the same time... because that's just the way that I love my Lexes... thrilling in both a hotly shuddering as well as in a chilling sort of way :D

I did find myself wondering though, how was Chloe tied to the bed, but still have the freedom to ride Lex's lap. That's a pretty long rope, with plenty of play to it.

Anyhow, the smut was amazing and breathtaking. I LOVED the idea of Lex experimenting with the fine line between pleasure and pain with Chloe. And I especially loved his twisted schizophrenic reasons for playing with both pleasure and pain was because he wanted to punish Chloe, while at the same time indulge her every need, wish and desire. He loves her, and wants nothing more than to pledge his undying devotion to her... but he also wants to hurt her like she hurts him too.

Amazing!! Please post more! Any chance of extending this into something longer than a drabble?

hfce
21st February 2010, 20:39
I loved it. But Lex wouldn't be easier to say I love you and then have sex? :rofl:

sinecure
22nd February 2010, 06:56
I did find myself wondering though, how was Chloe tied to the bed, but still have the freedom to ride Lex's lap. That's a pretty long rope, with plenty of play to it.

Ah, it's supposed to take place during a bunch of different times, not just once. 100 words apparently isn't enough, after all. Hehe.

Amazing!! Please post more! Any chance of extending this into something longer than a drabble?

Hmm, you haven't, by any chance, been talking to momdaegmorgan, have you? *eyes you both*

Thanks for the comments, everyone. :) I have more on the way, and why am I the only one posting 100 words of smut? *beckons everyone in* Come on!

somethingeasy
22nd February 2010, 17:21
Hmm, you haven't, by any chance, been talking to momdaegmorgan, have you? *eyes you both*

What? NO! Of course not! There's absolutely no conspiracy going on here. ha ha... ha? STOP looking at me like that! There's absolutely no scheming going on here!

***momdaegmorgan! She's onto us! Time for plan B!***

sinecure
22nd February 2010, 20:11
Mate

It was dirty and rough when they fucked. Nothing like the sweet touches of Jimmy, or the startled feel of Clark when she'd managed to lock lips with him. With Lex, it was fucking, and Chloe loved that that was all it was. He called it mating, not even wanting to let it rise to the level of fucking.

She was a body to slake his lust in.

He was someone who could get her off.

Two months later, he grabbed her hand, pulling her back beside him when she got up to leave. "Stay."

She pulled free desperately. "No."

*eyes somethingeasy some more* I see you two. And... damn it, I already started a longer version of the tied-up fic. Not that bullying works. Or blackmail. Or asking/hinting/nudging. :wth:

Folks, post some smut here, man. 100 words of smutty goodness. I can't be the only one. I feel like such a drabble-whore. ::/:

somethingeasy
23rd February 2010, 05:00
Mate
It was dirty and rough when they fucked. Nothing like the sweet touches of Jimmy, or the startled feel of Clark when she'd managed to lock lips with him. With Lex, it was fucking, and Chloe loved that that was all it was. He called it mating, not even wanting to let it rise to the level of fucking.

Two months later, he grabbed her hand, pulling her back beside him when she got up to leave. "Stay."

Another killer ficlet, Sinecure. This time I thought it was amazing that you created smut that has absolutely no emotional base underneath it, not at the beginning of the fic at least. It's made clear that it's pure, rough, hard, intense, overwhelming, GOOD sex.

In fact, both Chloe and Lex make it a point to refer to it as 'mating' because they want to make it clear that emotions are not a part of it, and are never going to be a part of it.

LOL! Except that we all know that Lex is a sucker when it comes to falling into emotional traps of his own making. He kept referring to it as mating, because he didn't want Chloe 'getting ideas' about the two of them... only it turns out that HE was the one who ended up yearning for more while Chloe was quite comfortable with keeping their fucking just the way it was indefinitely.

I LOVED that! I loved imagining what must have gone through Lex's mind when he finally realized that he can't continue lying to Chloe that he doesn't 'feel anything' besides base lust for her... and I loved imagining Chloe's panic when she realized that Lex might have tripped over the borderline into emotional need, which is only a tiny step away from obsessive need, stalking and haunting for Lex Luthor. She knows that she's in big trouble already, and it's time to run... even though it's probably too late for that :D

And... damn it, I already started a longer version of the tied-up fic. Not that bullying works. Or blackmail. Or asking/hinting/nudging. :wth:

oh no, no! Of course we know that nagging, blackmailing, hinting, nudging, etc for a fic-continuation never works. This was just a fluke... we know that! We certainly won't be trying it again in the hopes of eliciting another epic from a drabble.

***momdaegmorgan! It worked!! How long before we target the next drabble?! I actually liked this one, and I think it would make a killer epic!!!***

momdaegmorgan
23rd February 2010, 05:20
***momdaegmorgan! It worked!! How long before we target the next drabble?! I actually liked this one, and I think it would make a killer epic!!!***

Shhhh! Remember, there's no evidence of us being co-conspirators, since we've been communicating via telepathy this whole time. No need to alert others to my (albeit weaker) powers of mind control.

I'll let you pick the next one we force her into writing an epic fic of. Just...you know...think it to me.

hfce
23rd February 2010, 05:30
Mate

*eyes somethingeasy some more* I see you two. And... damn it, I already started a longer version of the tied-up fic. Not that bullying works. Or blackmail. Or asking/hinting/nudging. :wth:

Folks, post some smut here, man. 100 words of smutty goodness. I can't be the only one. I feel like such a drabble-whore. ::/:

No you didn't just stop there? :rules: It was good but come on. You can do better. ;)

somethingeasy
23rd February 2010, 17:47
I'll let you pick the next one we force her into writing an epic fic of. Just...you know...think it to me.

Got it! I'll start thinking the word 'epic fic' to you with every fibre of my being. I'll think it so hard that someone has to be hit by it, if not Sinecure.

... Incidentally, momdaegmorgan, how do you feel about extending your ficlets into epics? Just casual curiousity on my part of course. :yeahbaby:

sinecure
23rd February 2010, 19:20
That's right, go after momdaegmorgan now. She really, really likes when people urge her to make her fics epic. *nods*

Hee!

momdaegmorgan
23rd February 2010, 21:35
... Incidentally, momdaegmorgan, how do you feel about extending your ficlets into epics? Just casual curiousity on my part of course. :yeahbaby:

I...I thought we were...you know...co-conspirators. You can't come after me too! *whimpers*

Besides, what in the world would I expand upon? All of my stories are completely complete.

Julie
23rd February 2010, 23:30
Guys, I know this discussion is fun, but let's try and stick to the topic shall we? ;)

skauble
26th February 2010, 12:26
Mate

Oh man, I loved this. It leaves me right on the edge wondering how Lex would handle that kind of rejection when he's clearly come to want something deeper from Chloe even thought they were both in it because it was uncomplicated in so many ways.

Great work!

As for Sabrina, her "gentle persuasion" does work. It's her meteor power. You've been warned. lol

~Sarah~

sinecure
20th April 2010, 23:09
Title: Strike Out - Rated R for language
4 drabbles

STRIKE ONE

Chloe shoved Lex from her. "You're drunk."

"Yes," he agreed, over-enunciating his words. "I am very drunk." He tried, once again, to pull her to him, but she squirmed free, glaring at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to fuck you, Chloe." He stalked toward her, unfocused eyes intent.

Rolling her eyes, she moved past him, grabbing her bag and tossing him a finger over her shoulder. "Fuck this, Lex. I'm not gonna be a drunken, pity fuck for you." No matter how much she was tempted.

Watching her leave, Lex straightened up, shaking off the drunken image.

Strike one.

STRIKE TWO

Chloe glanced at Lex, catching him watching her intently with a frown on his face; as if she were the clichéd puzzle he couldn't quite figure out. He noticed her gaze and quickly hid the frown behind an expectant look.

"Lex," she sighed, handing him his flash drive, wondering if he were drunk again, "this isn't encoded. It's not even code. It's just... gobbledygook."

"Really." His mouth twitched, brows lowering in puzzlement. "Odd."

She glanced at her watch. "I'm now really late for my date, so, thank you." She could've sworn she heard him mumble 'strike two' as she left.

STRIKE THREE

Feeling her date's fingers tighten around hers, Chloe got a bad feeling in her gut.

"Chloe," a voice said smoothly from behind her, making the feeling solidify, "And Bruce," Lex added, almost as an afterthought.

Wondering why Lex kept getting thrown into her life these past few weeks, she looked up, smile freezing on her lips at the blonde wrapped around him. "Lex," she choked out, trying to define the feelings tearing through her. "What are--"

The blonde whispered in his ear, but Lex stayed focused on Chloe, watching. Waiting.

Then he smiled, muttered, "Strike three," and walked away.

HOME RUN

Skulking outside of Lex's office wasn't accomplishing anything. Straightening her shoulders, Chloe pushed the doors open and strode across the room to his desk. "So, I think that I-- and you've-- fuck it." Ignoring his confused frown, she circled his desk, grabbed his tie, and kissed him.

"What--"

The voice wasn't his. She was pretty sure it was Clark's, from the doorway, but she ignored him as Lex slid an arm around her waist and kissed her thoroughly, dragging her to his lap.

"It's about time," he muttered, lips curving up.

"You mean, 'home run' don't you?" she teased.

somethingeasy
21st April 2010, 15:38
Title: Strike Out - Rated R for language - 4 drabbles

This was an adorable ficlet. LOL! Strike one was my favourite simply because I like seeing Lex making a complete fool out of himself when he’s drunk out of mind, sense and wits. Fanon proclaims that Lex has an amazingly high threshold for alcohol consumption, which makes it all the more fun to see the times when he miscalculated how much he’s taken in, and therefore makes a double-fool of himself… first because he miscalculated in the first place, and second from whatever idiocy he indulged in while drunk, LOL!

LOL! Seeing Lex trying to actually seduce Chloe while smelly and drunk was delicious beyond words. Especially since he was so pathetically blunt during his seduction attempt I’m trying to fuck you, Chloe… oh yeah, reaaal smooooth, Lex, LOL!

It was great to see that Chloe was definitely NOT impressed by ‘strike one’… although I was greatly amused to see that there was a small part of her that was tempted by the hotness that is Lex Luthor… even while he’s smelly, drunk and stupid. LOL!

Strike Two was similarly hilarious, because yet again I was delighted to see Lex making a fool of himself in front of Chloe. What the heck did he think he was putting into the USB stick that would make Chloe swoon into his arms? I think he must have been stoned or something when he prepared the USB, because Chloe was clearly no more impressed by this attempt than she had been by his previous ‘seduction technique’.

Whatever he thought he was putting into the USB stick, I’d love to know what happened to make the data so garbled that Chloe ended up completely disgusted with the contents of the flash drive.

LOL! And talk about adding insult to injury when Chloe gave him back his USB stick, with a contemptuous sniff no less, telling him that she had no time to play or talk with him because she was going off on a date. heh… strike two indeed!! LOL!

Strike Three was actually another in a series of pathetic attempts because it was such an obvious ploy to get Chloe jealous. Lex wasn’t even being the slightest bit subtle, was he? LOL!

BUT, I guess he decided that, after the failure of the ‘gobblygook USB stick’, subtlety wasn’t working…? So he decided direct, in you face confrontation was the way to go.

And damned if he wasn’t right. Chloe looked truly furious as well as unnerved to see Lex cavorting with some other blonde. I’m quite impressed that she managed to keep her temper and not hit Lex in the fact with something hard and blunt.

Perhaps Lex managed to get some points because he was obviously keeping all of his attention on Chloe, even as his blonde arm-candy was sticking her tongue in his ear. It helps to know where Lex places his prioritized attention. In the proper place!

The Home Run scene had me ROTFLAMO! I loved, LOVED that Chloe was the one to approach Lex this time to seduce HIM… and he was just too damned easy, LOL! Chloe at least presented a good challenge. Lex just folded and gave Chloe everything she wanted the moment she hinted she wanted it… which is exactly how it should be on all things :D

ROTFLMAO! I thought the final line was brilliant… showing that Chloe had finally understood all those ‘strike one, two and three’ references that Lex kept on making throughout all of his abysmal seduction attempts. Or perhaps she had known all along?! Whatever the case, it was hilarious and delightful!

Thanks for the excellent series of drabbles, Sinecure. I’ve been feeling seriously deprived of Chlex fic lately, and it was GREAT to get this fix. THANK you!!!

Avalanche
21st April 2010, 16:28
I must say that I haven't frequented this thread much...mainly because drabbles make me want more, but good job on you all!

maryperk
22nd April 2010, 03:55
More good drabbles, especially Home Run.

Ami Rose
13th August 2012, 07:43
Lmao awsome dabbles. Loved Home run

hfce
13th August 2012, 08:02
Man that was good. :)

malugargula
14th December 2012, 08:15
Great job!!! Loving it