PDA

View Full Version : Response time from Julie from now on

Julie
26th January 2010, 21:14
I thought I would inform you guys that from now on I most likely won't answer your e-mails/PMs until after work and I've gotten home.

Before when I was a student I would reply to you guys to all the wee hours of the day, all from early morning, to very late at night (my time). Now that I have a full time job from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, I can't stay up to 3-4 am and answer PMs ;)

So from now on, if you send me an e-mail or PM, you most likely won't get an answer until after 5pm Norway time (GMT+1). I might sneak onto NS at work, but I can't promise you that I will answer your PMs/e-mails as I should be working :P

If it's super important, like for an example a user is spamming the boards or alike, send me an e-mail to juliehoaas @ gmail . com without the spaces. I usually have the gmail open all the time in my browser and will more quickly see your e-mail there.

Thanks,

Julie

hfce
27th January 2010, 03:17
I thought I would inform you guys that from now on I most likely won't answer your e-mails/PMs until after work and I've gotten home.

Before when I was a student I would reply to you guys to all the wee hours of the day, all from early morning, to very late at night (my time). Now that I have a full time job from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, I can't stay up to 3-4 am and answer PMs ;)

So from now on, if you send me an e-mail or PM, you most likely won't get an answer until after 5pm Norway time (GMT+1). I might sneak onto NS at work, but I can't promise you that I will answer your PMs/e-mails as I should be working :P

If it's super important, like for an example a user is spamming the boards or alike, send me an e-mail to juliehoaas @ gmail . com without the spaces. I usually have the gmail open all the time in my browser and will more quickly see your e-mail there.

Thanks,

Julie

Congrats girl. Does that mean you finally graduated? What did you get your degree in? :)

letia84
27th January 2010, 06:59
Your done? That's so great. Congrats working lady.

Julie
27th January 2010, 07:17
Congrats girl. Does that mean you finally graduated? What did you get your degree in? :)

Thanks Hope! :D Yes! That means I FINALLY graduated :D I got my bachelors degree in information technology with concentration on interaction design. (How's that for a title :P) In the English diploma however the (actual) term is something else, but I can't remember it.

Your done? That's so great. Congrats working lady.

Yup, all done, for now at least :D I doubt however I'll go back for a master's (postgrad.) degree :P Thanks :D