PDA

View Full Version : Chlex By Request (Momdaegmorgan's Response to Cy's Request Posted 2/5/10)

cypanache
18th January 2010, 23:13
Calling all Lurkers! And pretty much anyone else . . .

Okay here's the deal. This may actually be the craziest thing I've ever set myself up to do, but what the hell. I've noticed people mentioning how the board has been so quiet lately (and it has been), so this is my attempt to get people involved and talking back and forth. (Plus force me to put fingers to keyboard).

So here's the offer post in a reply your Chlex request and I will write a ficlet for you (think somewhere between 300-900 words, but you honestly never know with me). Here's the things I'd like you to give me in your request:

Genre: (comedy, romance, angst, dark, etc)
Rating:
Season setting: Anything up to the end of 8 is fair game; if you want a Future ficlet give me the last season you want me to take into account as canon; A/U are also fair game but I need the Au scenario
Prompt: Situational is preferable (and go with as cliched a prompt as you want--- fake boyfriend, one hotel bed, etc.) But seriously, at the moment I'll try my hand at anything.

Okay now here the catch . . . I am asking that if you request a ficlet, you respond to said ficlet AND go review one story you've never left a review for (it doesn't have to be mine; in fact go review someone else's).

Also, any other author who wants to lend a hand to the crazy? Jump on in.

Finally, Julie, if I am violating board rules or this needs to be posted elsewhere just delete me please.

momdaegmorgan
18th January 2010, 23:29
Yay! More you fics!! *G*

I'm definitely leaving a request, just need a little time to make sure it's a really good one.

Also? I'll join in and offer fics as well. I can write just about anything, though I'm not particularily good with fluff and I'm only on season six right now so nothing past the first few episodes.

I'll be back with my fic request later tonight. :)

Julie
19th January 2010, 01:36
Finally, Julie, if I am violating board rules or this needs to be posted elsewhere just delete me please.

No, this sounds like an awesome idea! :)

Kit Merlot
19th January 2010, 02:00
This is a brilliant idea--now I have to think up an intriguing request;)

momdaegmorgan
19th January 2010, 02:07
Genre: (comedy, romance, angst, dark, etc)
Rating:
Season setting: Anything up to the end of 8 is fair game; if you want a Future ficlet give me the last season you want me to take into account as canon; A/U are also fair game but I need the Au scenario
Prompt: Situational is preferable (and go with as cliched a prompt as you want--- fake boyfriend, one hotel bed, etc.) But seriously, at the moment I'll try my hand at anything.

If you don't get inundated with other requests, I have a few other things I'd love to see you write. But for now...

Genre: Dark romance
Rating: NC17
Season: Your choice
Prompt: Lex is doing experiments on a new meteor rock (I'm not that well versed in the show, so I don't know what all the different types of meteor rock there are, but I'm going on the assumption that they haven't used every color yet) when there's an explosion or some other accident in the lab. Whatever the case, Lex becomes infected somehow and ends up with an insatiable hunger for sex. Where you go with it, why he ends up feeding that hunger with Chloe is entirely up to you.

Yes, I did just toss you the shag or die fic. Don't hurt me.

Ultra
19th January 2010, 14:42
This is such a great idea, cy. I'll try and come up with an idea to throw your way soon ;)

somethingeasy
19th January 2010, 17:04
If you don't get inundated with other requests, I have a few other things I'd love to see you write. But for now...

Genre: Dark romance
Season: Your choice
Prompt: Lex is doing experiments on a new meteor rock (I'm not that well versed in the show, so I don't know what all the different types of meteor rock there are, but I'm going on the assumption that they haven't used every color yet) when there's an explosion or some other accident in the lab. Whatever the case, Lex becomes infected somehow and ends up with an insatiable hunger for sex. Where you go with it, why he ends up feeding that hunger with Chloe is entirely up to you.

I love this idea. For the fulfillment of momdaegmorgan's request ficlet, I also promise to post up a reply on an 'extra' story :D

westwingwolf
19th January 2010, 22:18

I always say there is nothing wrong with a shag or die fic...okay I don't really always say that but I'm thinking I should start.

momdaegmorgan
19th January 2010, 23:22
I always say there is nothing wrong with a shag or die fic...okay I don't really always say that but I'm thinking I should start.

I think it's a good saying to adopt indeed. :) I say it a lot but I'm from the Doctor Who fandom and there's a LOT of shag or die fics there (pretty sure it's the requisite fandom fic there, though I've yet to write one myself). I was a little sad to see a lack of such fics here but I could have missed them (anyone know if there's any others out there?).

lexie
20th January 2010, 04:33
I think it's a good saying to adopt indeed. :) I say it a lot but I'm from the Doctor Who fandom and there's a LOT of shag or die fics there (pretty sure it's the requisite fandom fic there, though I've yet to write one myself). I was a little sad to see a lack of such fics here but I could have missed them (anyone know if there's any others out there?).

Since this isn't the thread to rec, I'm leaving you a couple in a message on your profile.:blinkkiss There are a couple of fics that I thought of when you posted the request for Cy.

MelBee1985
20th January 2010, 22:11
Love the idea Cy!

Good luck with the request. We'll get to see what you havei n you when it comes to NC17 lol

I need to get back into writing and into participating more around... Miss being around :/

cypanache
21st January 2010, 10:18
All right the response to momdaegmorgan's request is up here:

Contamination (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?p=253632#post253632) NC-17

Good luck with the request. We'll get to see what you havei n you when it comes to NC17 lol

I'll let you judge for yourself Mel. All I ask is that you remember I'm rusty and its short.

Okay, since everyone seemed so amused by this torture she put me through, I'm expecting lots of people to go review other peoples stories now. Go, find something to review, and then come back and torture me all over again.

Kit Merlot
21st January 2010, 17:16
Okay, I had to make a request:

Genre: Friendship with hints of UST
Rating: PG 13 to R
Season Setting: S3, the Chlex partnership in full effect
Prompt: The episode "Hereafter" and a classic "What if?" scenario. What if, while Chloe and Lex were in the Talon apartment investigating Adam, someone (Adam, Lana, Clark, whoever) walks in. How would the Chlex react?

I know it's a little tamer then the first prompt, but I still like it :grin3:

somethingeasy
21st January 2010, 19:12
I couldn' resist the urge to make a request of my own. Feel completely free to ignore it if it doesn't appeal to you, Cy! I don't want you to feel that you need to force a fic out if the idea doesn't work for you.

Genre: (Preferably dark)... although I'm leaving it open.
Rating: (Preferably) R
Prompt: Chloe travels to a different dimension where she discovers the relationship between herself and Lex is wildly different from the one that she's familiar with. I'm leaving the specifics completely open to Cy... either a happily married Chloe Sullivan-Luthor traveled to a dimension where she and Lex are enemies (and she ended up traveling right into his bedroom). OR Chloe remembers Lex as her most hostile and hated enemy, only to end up waking up beside Lex as his beloved Mrs. Sullivan-Luthor.

erm... you notice that the only commonality between the two situations is that Chloe HAS to awaken in Lex's bedroom fresh from her inexplicable dimension travels ;)

How about going with whichever results in the darker ficlet? ;)

Once again, feel free to ignore this request if it doesn't appeal. Seriously, no worries... no pressure :grin3:

Oh, and I'm right in the middle of writing the review to 'Contamination'... as well as trying to find a fic that I enjoyed reading but haven't reviewed as yet. It's surprisingly tricky finding one.

cypanache
23rd January 2010, 05:16
Okay first things first, Sabrina, Kit, athena? I totally working on your requests in the order received (though athena I've got to admit I'm gonna have to trim yours to keep from writing an epic) and I'll get one out right after I update Collaborator. But in the mean time because momdaegmorgan was silly enough to say this . . .

Also? I'll join in and offer fics as well. I can write just about anything, though I'm not particularily good with fluff and I'm only on season six right now so nothing past the first few episodes.

. . . and then toss me a 'shag or die' fic, I'm totally making a request of my own (be afraid, be very afraid Jenny)

Genre: Romantic Comedy
Rating: PG13 to R
Season: Your choice (though I would guess its gonna land somewhere between 3-early5)
Prompt: For a reason which is entirely up to you, either Chloe needs Lex to pretend to be her boyfriend vis versa. Hopefully this will result in one fake kiss and one real one (or a fake that turns real works too).

Yes I am tossing you the fake relationship cliche, go forth and get in touch with your happy side.

momdaegmorgan
23rd January 2010, 05:36
But in the mean time because momdaegmorgan was silly enough to say this . . .
. . . and then toss me a 'shag or die' fic, I'm totally making a request of my own (be afraid, be very afraid Jenny)

Is afraid. Is very afraid.

Yes I am tossing you the fake relationship cliche, go forth and get in touch with your happy side.

My happy side is glaring at you right now. Wonder what that says about my happy side.

*wanders away grumbling about happy prompts and comedy...COMEDY!*

somethingeasy
23rd January 2010, 18:44
My happy side is glaring at you right now. Wonder what that says about my happy side.

*wanders away grumbling about happy prompts and comedy...COMEDY!*

After seeing you suffer through the anguish of writing fluff, I decided you needed something dark and angsty. So I decided the humane thing to do would be to throw in a fic request.

This is essentially my way of requesting a ficlet while pretending that I'm doing you a huge favour.... Just go with it... please? :grin3:

Anyhow. My request is as follows:

Genre: (Preferably dark)... although I'm leaving it open.
Rating: (Preferably) R
Prompt: Chloe walks in on Lex one evening when he's not expecting her and finds him doing something horrible. No, it's not the old 'he's caught with another woman cliche'. She discovered that he's shooting heroin up his arm. After hearing his 'justifications', she realizes that he's a full-on addict who has been hiding this habit from her for a long time, and doesn't really have any intention of stopping.

Extra marks for describing Lex's experience (and pleasure) while he's shooting himself up, especially if the experience is made to sound orgasmic ;)

Just like I told Cy, please feel completely free to completely ignore the request if it doesn't appeal to you. OR feel free to change around whatever elements you want, even to the extent of making Chloe as the drug addict if the idea sounds better. Absolutely no worries, whatever your decision.

oooh... and if you want to change the story from a ficlet into something longer like a multi-chapter story.... feel free :D

Ultra
24th January 2010, 18:41
But in the mean time because momdaegmorgan was silly enough to say this. . . and then toss me a 'shag or die' fic, I'm totally making a request of my own (be afraid, be very afraid Jenny)

Season: Your choice (though I would guess its gonna land somewhere between 3-early5)
Prompt: For a reason which is entirely up to you, either Chloe needs Lex to pretend to be her boyfriend vis versa. Hopefully this will result in one fake kiss and one real one (or a fake that turns real works too).

Um, Cy? I know you posted this for momdaegmorgan, but is it cool if I give it a shot too? :P

cypanache
24th January 2010, 18:50
Um, Cy? I know you posted this for momdaegmorgan, but is it cool if I give it a shot too? :P

Absolutely, anything that gets me more fake romance fic? Totally all for it, and I'll back it with reviews to other stories for both yours and Jenny's. I love this game, I get fic, people get reviews, more people play, more fic, more reviews. Everybody wins.:D

superag
24th January 2010, 20:17
I like the fake romance idea too. Looking forward to the ones you guys come up with. Who knows if it'll give me new ideas. Need to come up with a fic request of my own.

lit
25th January 2010, 04:13
This is a great idea! But I'm aching for you to continue your other stories so please don't forget them!

My idea:

Genre: Angst
Season: Set after 8 and Jimmy's death
Prompt: Chloe takes a stroll down memory lane to understand how her life was gone awry and ends up seing lex in a diferent light.

cypanache
1st February 2010, 22:02
So here is the next fic for the Chlex by Request event.

At Some Disputed Barricade (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=7510)

This one is actually in response to athena's request. She sent me her request via pm, and actually tossed me two prompts to choose from. Unfortunately both honestly would have resulted in epics (on the scale of Collaborator), but the commonality between them was she wanted something where Chloe was in contact with a presumed dead Lex without others knowing and she wanted angst and an eventual affair. One was supposed to be set after Oliver killed Lex in Season 8, so I mulled them around for awhile what scenario I could come up with.

This fic is the result. It's actually set in an alternate post-apocalyptic future established by the Season 9 episode "Pandora" where Zod has risen and Chloe is the hardened leader of a resistance movement (who doesn't trust Clark). You really don't need to know much about either season 9 or season 8 to follow it (other than Zod is a real entity and leads a Kandorian army and Tess helped), because the future spins off from the end of season 8. So I'm hoping people will give it a shot.

Despite my efforts for ficlets . . . this idea was too tantalizing so I failed again (this will be a max of 3 chapters long). I've really got to work at my efforts on this.

(Kit, yours is up next)

Ultra
3rd February 2010, 20:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra
Um, Cy? I know you posted this for momdaegmorgan, but is it cool if I give it a shot too?

Absolutely, anything that gets me more fake romance fic? Totally all for it, and I'll back it with reviews to other stories for both yours and Jenny's. I love this game, I get fic, people get reviews, more people play, more fic, more reviews. Everybody wins.

I have finally got around to doing this now. Check it out here: Of Boyfriends Past and Present (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?p=253891#post253891)

sinecure
3rd February 2010, 22:22
Because I don't have enough fics in the works, I'm also taking up the fake-boyfriend challenge fic. *shakes head* It's a sickness. I can't not write.

I'm also going to offer fic. But be warned; my fluff gene seems to have left me. Mostly. Guess that would be the challenge then, huh? Hm. It's up to you. Challenge me.

lexie
6th February 2010, 03:14
OK. I've been thinking about a prompt to contribute and this is what I came up with.

Genre: I love romance but, considering the setting I'm providing, it`d be unrealistic unless you manipulated what came before, or maybe not.:D So...think Angst, past UST- you're welcome to do something about it in their present, by the way.:P In short, I want to see, at least, a small light at the end of the tunnel- call it an open ending, if you will.

Season: Seven. I'd like for it to be set in Gemini.You can start at some other point in the season but this episode should be the crux.

Prompt: Chloe and Lex end up locked up together in the lift at The Planet. Chloe is carrying a bomb on her just as it happened on the show- but there's no Jimmy sharing the elevator space. Facing the very real possibility of death, Chlex come clean with each other and everything that's happened since her return to SV after the trial.

I wish I could promise to collaborate with this nice endeavour, but I have too many unfinished fics in the works that I want to conclude on paper before my crazy teaching/tutoring year begins again in ten days. Too little time too much to do.::/:

momdaegmorgan
6th February 2010, 06:52

Okay, okay...*grumbles* The fluff fic has been taken care, and can be found here (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?p=253938#post253938).

Somethingeasy, yours is next, though...I'm still trying to find a way to write it in non-epic format. :)

somethingeasy
6th February 2010, 09:01
Somethingeasy, yours is next, though...I'm still trying to find a way to write it in non-epic format. :)

Don't strain yourself on my account. Feel free to make it an epic if that's the easiest and most natural thing to do :grin3:

momdaegmorgan
6th February 2010, 09:26
Don't strain yourself on my account. Feel free to make it an epic if that's the easiest and most natural thing to do :grin3:

Are you sure you don't want me to restrict the fic to the 900 word guideline? Because I wouldn't want to disappoint you any. :P

somethingeasy
6th February 2010, 12:07
Are you sure you don't want me to restrict the fic to the 900 word guideline? Because I wouldn't want to disappoint you any. :P

I most emphatically do NOT believe in exerting control or demands over my favourite authors. If you want to make an epic story out of the premise of 'Heroin Addicted Lex', then I'll fight to the death your right to do so!!!

*sings out a battle cry for love, freedom and the freedom to love*
Don't let anyone restrain you, when the potential for running wild and free remains in your grasp, Momdaegmorgan!

cypanache
6th February 2010, 14:11
I most emphatically do NOT believe in exerting control or demands over my favourite authors. If you want to make an epic story out of the premise of 'Heroin Addicted Lex', then I'll fight to the death your right to do so!!!

Close your eyes Jenn, close your eyes! She says it and it happens and she's evil I tell you, evil! And the next thing you know your 900 word ficlet is a multi-chaptered behemoth! Evil I tell you! Close your eyes, run!

somethingeasy
6th February 2010, 18:40
Close your eyes Jenn, close your eyes! She says it and it happens and she's evil I tell you, evil! And the next thing you know your 900 word ficlet is a multi-chaptered behemoth! Evil I tell you! Close your eyes, run!

*pouts* Cy exaggerates. I'll want it on the record that I exert a lot of effort in keeping my evil restrained. It's not nearly as effective or influential as it could be.

momdaegmorgan
6th February 2010, 18:47
*pouts* Cy exaggerates. I'll want it on the record that I exert a lot of effort in keeping my evil restrained. It's not nearly as effective or influential as it could be.

You know, normally I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but Cy isn't the first person to warn me away from you and your powers of suggestion. I've heard stories; amazing, frightening stories, stories with whispers of dungeons and fur-lined chains.

I think I'll just...keep my distance. *backs off slowly*

somethingeasy
6th February 2010, 20:46
You know, normally I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but Cy isn't the first person to warn me away from you and your powers of suggestion. I've heard stories; amazing, frightening stories, stories with whispers of dungeons and fur-lined chains.

I think I'll just...keep my distance. *backs off slowly*

What?! Who? WHO had been passing slanderous tales about me?!

It was Skauble, wasn't it? Oh wait... it was Nonky! No, no!!! AVA!! I know it was you!! Oh, wait, Zannie said something, didn't she? Oh, I know... it was Kleine_Kat, right? right? no? any of them? someone else?

Anyhow... whatever these people have said... all lies!

Not that they would have said anything, because there's nothing to say. Nothing to see here... move along!

athena
12th February 2010, 05:32
OK. New prompt everybody!

Genre: Angst
Rating : R
Season: I really don’t know
Prompt: Chloe is going to marry Jimmy, yet she can’t help thinking about her lover (Lex) and the road that took them there. A story about how far would they fight their feelings to keep themselves loyal to their beliefs. I Believe this can be a ficlet.:grin3: If she marries Jimmy boy or not, it’s up to you.

I know everybody have tried this before but after what my last prompt turned into (At some disputed barricade - yay!!!) I really want to see where this can go…

lexie
12th February 2010, 06:05
Nobody`s said anything about my prompt- it passed unnoticed amidst the friendly bantering between somethingeasy, Cy and Jenny. :( I hope someone picks it up. :beg:

momdaegmorgan
12th February 2010, 06:20
Nobody`s said anything about my prompt- it passed unnoticed amidst the friendly bantering between somethingeasy, Cy and Jenny. :( I hope someone picks it up. :beg:

I saw your request the other day and found it intriguing, but since I haven't made it to the episode in question yet, I'm thinking I'd probably not be the best choice for writing it. I'm really looking forward to seeing what whoever decides to do it comes up with though...definitely a fan of the 'trapped together' fics and add in the very real danger of a bomb? Yeah, I think I'll join you in the begging.

:beg:

sinecure
12th February 2010, 07:16

I have sooooooo many fics going, and am having a horrible time with most of them, but I still want to do this one. And I hardly remember the episode! I think I'll wait until I watch it again and see if I get inspired before taking up the reins.

...:eek:

cypanache
12th February 2010, 13:56
Lexie,

I saw your prompt. It hadn't passed by unnoticed, but I haven't even had time to do my feedback to Jenny on her response to my request or my owed feedback to other stories this week or write. To be fair to everyone I am doing all the prompts in the order I've received them (athena's right now, then Kit, SE, lit, Lexie, and athena again *I think that's right I'm doing this off the top of my head without rechecking the thread because I'm rushed. If I missed you it doesn't mean I won't do yours, it means I just didn't check the thread.*) But I promise that unless someone else picks it up before me for a response I will do it, and I may even do it again. I just ask for a little patience.

Cy

Ultra
12th February 2010, 14:39
OK. I've been thinking about a prompt to contribute and this is what I came up with.

Genre: I love romance but, considering the setting I'm providing, it`d be unrealistic unless you manipulated what came before, or maybe not.:D So...think Angst, past UST- you're welcome to do something about it in their present, by the way.:P In short, I want to see, at least, a small light at the end of the tunnel- call it an open ending, if you will.

Season: Seven. I'd like for it to be set in Gemini.You can start at some other point in the season but this episode should be the crux.

Prompt: Chloe and Lex end up locked up together in the lift at The Planet. Chloe is carrying a bomb on her just as it happened on the show- but there's no Jimmy sharing the elevator space. Facing the very real possibility of death, Chlex come clean with each other and everything that's happened since her return to SV after the trial.

I wish I could promise to collaborate with this nice endeavour, but I have too many unfinished fics in the works that I want to conclude on paper before my crazy teaching/tutoring year begins again in ten days. Too little time too much to do.::/:

I thought about picking this up for you, lexie, but I've been caught up between Real Life and other internet stuff and my current stories, plus I haven't watched this episode in forever! At some point, I'll see what I can do with this, I'm sure :)

lexie
12th February 2010, 17:24
Lexie,

I saw your prompt. It hadn't passed by unnoticed, but I haven't even had time to do my feedback to Jenny on her response to my request or my owed feedback to other stories this week or write. To be fair to everyone I am doing all the prompts in the order I've received them (athena's right now, then Kit, SE, lit, Lexie, and athena again *I think that's right I'm doing this off the top of my head without rechecking the thread because I'm rushed. If I missed you it doesn't mean I won't do yours, it means I just didn't check the thread.*) But I promise that unless someone else picks it up before me for a response I will do it, and I may even do it again. I just ask for a little patience.

Cy

I do understand being caught with RL and one's own fics ;) - I'm teaching/tutoring thirteen hours a day on average and on top of that there's my writing (I have, at least, five multi-chaptered fics in the works) , administrating/moderating several sites and blogs of mine and my mum's and so on. I still don't know where I find the time to read, give feedback and... live.:P I didn't pretend for you to skip anyone's request, neither did I expect for you exclusively to pick up the prompt. :nono: I simply thought that prospective writers in general found it unappealing or that it had been unwillingly overlooked- buried by the friendly bantering. So no offence taken, and count on my being patient. I'm a very patient person by nature.

I saw your request the other day and found it intriguing, but since I haven't made it to the episode in question yet, I'm thinking I'd probably not be the best choice for writing it. I'm really looking forward to seeing what whoever decides to do it comes up with though...definitely a fan of the 'trapped together' fics and add in the very real danger of a bomb? Yeah, I think I'll join you in the begging.

:beg:

"Trapped together" fics, especially when the rapport between the characters is tense is always interesting to read. Thanks for seconding my request. :blinkkiss

I have sooooooo many fics going, and am having a horrible time with most of them, but I still want to do this one. And I hardly remember the episode! I think I'll wait until I watch it again and see if I get inspired before taking up the reins.

...:eek:

We're all on the same boat. I've got several stories on paper that I wanted to finish before my holidays were over because they're long multi-chaptered fics and my working year is always bedlam. However, my muse was so stubborn that she insisted on starting new ones instead and adding them to the heap. ::/:Fortunately, she's collaborating for me to keep on writing the first story I ever started sharing before its being ready on paper.

I thought about picking this up for you, lexie, but I've been caught up between Real Life and other internet stuff and my current stories, plus I haven't watched this episode in forever! At some point, I'll see what I can do with this, I'm sure :)

I´m glad to know that the lack of comments on my post wasn't due to the prompt being unappealing. :grin3:

Thank you all, guys. In the meantime, I'll sit back and enjoy whatever you come up with in response to the rest of the prompts.:hug:

westwingwolf
2nd March 2010, 04:04
After reading my thoughts here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showpost.php?p=254397&postcount=6 sinecure suggested I posted this prompt over here for someone to take up the challenge if they want.

Genre: Romance/Angst/General, it really all depends on how you see the plot going. I can work with anything.

Rating: Any you want

Season: Premise is from Season 8, but the plot can work in 5,6, or 7 as well

Prompt: This prompt can go one of two ways but the idea starts with the mind wipe Clark had done to Chloe in Season 8. Either Lex finds Chloe in season 8 and uses her wiped mind to his advantage setting her off on the mystery to discover Clark's secret again, splitting up the Chlark friendship, and getting Chloe to side with Lex. Or for some reason Clark mind wipes Chloe in season 5, 6, or 7 and Lex takes advantage of that fact in those seasons to help him discover Clark's secret.

I want a really down & dirty manipulative Lex, he's not going to apologize for his actions should he get caught. Certainly not to Clark and not to Chloe. I want him in Evil Genius mode.

sinecure
15th March 2010, 07:08
Finally. I took up the challenge of the fake boyfriend fic and here she is:

See How She Runs (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?p=254605#post254605).

Go forth and feedback. Doesn't have to be mine, but you all promised. Pinky-swore? Come on, no welching.